NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 32

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"Why you romantic bastard, you talked me into it," she said, gigling, and had her T-shirt off before I could say anything else.

All the women laughed at me and Karen told Janet it would be a few minutes yet as we really did need her advice. Janet seemed reluctant but she did pull her T-shirt back on.

Karen and Nancy explained the trick to Janet and told her where it came from. Shelly and Sarah filled in some details. Of course Janet was skeptical. She seemed more receptive after Nancy told her she had seen the difference plainly in the pilots this morning.

She and Karen then related their experience to Janet. After she heard they had been fucked into twenty minutes of unconsciousness Janet said she didn't give a shit if it worked or not, but she did want me to try it on her often.

Susan joined in and told Janet why we felt I had to do it for her and the twins. She told Janet she and the twins knew about it and would want it. She told her it meant I had to do it for them if for no other reason than to secure their absolute loyalty, and to keep the secret for my use. Janet said she understood the logic if the facts were correct. She reserved judgment on its efficacy.

Now we explained the difficulty we found ourselves in regarding the twins and Susan's fertility and expectation to carry only my babies. Janet understood this completely if the trick actually worked. I wondered how since I'd had a hard time with it. I guessed it was a woman's matter.

She then questioned Susan thoroughly about her cycle and about the twin's cycles.

"No problem then," Janet said.

"I don't understand," I said, blurting it out in spite of myself.

"I'm the doctor. More to the point I'm the women's doctor. I inspect the pussy. Johnny is a thirteen-year-old boy who has landed in heaven. I like Johnny a lot, but I'm sure even he realizes sexually speaking he is the luckiest thirteen-year-old boy he has ever heard of. I'm sure he never even fantasized about being in this type of wonderful position.

"When I tell him Susan has a painful vaginal infection and can't have vaginal sex with him for twelve to fifteen days and that he just has to be satisfied with blowjobs from her for that time how much do you think he is gonna complain?" Janet asked.

"The bad part about it is I'm almost certain the twins are going to come down with the same trouble not long after Susan gets well. When that happens I'm going to examine Johnny and tell him he isn't washing his pecker properly and is causing the infections.

"To get started though I think Nancy and Karen need to go up and get my medical bag and smock and make a production of bringing them down here. When they get back you can try the trick on me and if you still have a hardon after you're through you can see if you can't get your first baby started on Susan. I'm guessing today and tomorrow are her best chance," Janet said.

"You sound like, among other things, you really want me to trick you in front of an audience," I said, teasing her.

"If it makes me come like they're claiming I won't care if we do it on the table in the breakfast nook during lunch. In fact I'd probably enjoy it," Janet said.

Karen and Nancy went to get Janet's bag and smock. When they returned I asked Shelly and Sarah to get Janet ready for the main attraction. Janet hadn't been warned about my warm up team but she didn't resist. In fact, after they got started I'm not sure she really wanted to stop for her tricking.

They had her T-shirt off and were licking her pussy and nibbling her nipples in a flash. My dick just throbbed as I realized Shelly and Janet had exactly the same coloration. Even their eyes were the same color.

Soon they had Janet ready for doing it dog style and I just lusted for her beautiful white ass for a few seconds. Then I got behind her and slid it in. Janet was easy. She was probably extra hot because of the audience. She was quivering and unconscious in less than ten minutes and stayed out for nearly forty-five.

Nancy stayed with her while she was out and the others pulled their T-shirts back on and returned to the kitchen to deliver the news that Susan had an infection. I took Susan back into the other guest room, the one I'd used for her trick, and did my best to stir up a baby. It might have been a little late, but I gave her the long slow romantic fuck I'd wanted to in the first place.

Susan was a little older than the others but at thirty-three she wasn't long in the tooth by any means. She had wonderfully firm big titties and her nipples showed the twins had probably nursed them with eager appetites. It just made them better. Her ass was softly abundant, but firm when she moved it. Her pussy felt glorious and her hands moved over me constantly teasing and caressing.

She wrapped her legs around me and just made me feel welcome. When her lips weren't kissing mine they were kissing and nibbling all over my face and neck and whispering in my ear she loved me and she was my woman now. She told me she knew I would give her a big strong son.

When she reminded me we were trying to make a baby it just did something to me. It boiled my blood and soon I was pounding her while she cried out for more. She urged me to do it harder and faster and all at once I just opened the gates and filled her with come. I was drained and sunk back down onto her. My face found the hollow of her throat and I gave her the hickey. I got it low enough I thought she could keep it hidden.

Nancy came to fetch me in a few minutes saying Janet seemed about to reenter the world. I was hovering over Janet when she came back with the now familiar look in her eyes. She stretched toward me and I came into her arms and kissed her sweetly. I told her she was mine forever now and nothing could ever separate us. When she was completely back she went to see Susan and showed her the position to stay in for the best chance at pregnancy.

She told Susan to lie like that for thirty minutes and then she could get up. She decided to stay with Susan until the time was up. Nancy pulled her T-shirt back on and went back to the kitchen. I told her I would be up in a few minutes.

I wanted a few minutes by myself to think. I realized now I would have to do the same thing to all my women. It was as much for their protection as it was for mine.

We didn't know if anyone else knew about this and I couldn't take the chance someone did. Diane, Beverly, Jana, Sharon, and Jenna still needed my attention for this and I needed to do it in the next day or two. I would just have to make time for it.

Going back up I found everyone organizing themselves for the things that needed doing. Karen and Nancy were really doing most of the organizing with Shelly right in the middle of it. Sarah was right by Shelly's side but she really seemed to be more of a doer than a planner. Shelly was trying to help Karen and Nancy get a handle on what the various barns and out buildings contained.

Susan and her twins had been doing the lion's share of the work tending to the animals since Bill died. Gloria and Helen had helped them with some of it. They would need others to help now since the pilots would be busier with flying.

Beverly and Jana wanted to be in on it and said so. Nancy asked them to help for the next day or two at least, until we could get something definite organized. The animals couldn't wait to be tended - someone had to look out for them whether we were organized or not.

Shelly suggested we remove all cars from the massive garage and put all our food stores in it except for the MREs. Like the rest of us she had been intrigued by the little meals in a plastic bag and instantly saw their value as emergency meals. She also saw they would mostly take up a lot of space when not needed and suggested we put them in the giant barn that held the horse and cattle feed. She called it the cow barn and that became its name.

They intended to unload all our clothes and food except, for the meat, into the garage. The tampons and MREs would go into the cow barn. The totes would also go into the garage except for the gold and jewels. I decided we should put them underground somewhere and we selected a guest room for their storage.

After asking Nancy if she would try to select rings for my new women she called me a bastard, but said she thought she could estimate their ring sizes close enough so we could surprise them with a ring that fit. I reminded her not to forget Susan and the twins. We would let Johnny distribute those but Susan and the twins would know the truth.

Small arms would go into a different bedroom in the guests quarters and small arms ammunition in another. This would require emptying three bedrooms at least. I asked them to go ahead and empty four bedrooms and try to store the things they removed in another guest room or two. This was going to be a slow process since the elevator was the only way in or out of the guests quarters from the house.

We also needed to unload the small helicopter we had in a truck. The pilots said they would take care of unloading that truck and of returning the helicopter to service. They started on it. By the time they had the truck unloaded it was time for them to get ready for their helicopter ferrying job.

They took off at eleven thirty AM and called for Mike's group after they put on altitude. I was listening in one of the trucks and I could hear they must have contacted Mike, but I couldn't hear his part of the conversation in the truck. They finished talking to Mike and set back down.

I went to the helicopter and asked what was up. Mike had asked me to come back to the house we'd just left for a talk. He'd told them he had a progress report on Johnny's project and he also wanted to talk to me about something else. He didn't seem to want to mention it on the radio.

I asked if they thought it would be worth it to make the trip if they could only bring back two helicopters. They said it would and so I told them I would like for Aimee to take me back to see Mike in the Cobra. They talked it over for a moment and asked if I would feel comfortable with Helen taking me to see Mike, since Aimee already knew where to find the helicopters at Ft Hood. I told them if they were comfortable with it I was too. Helen went to the Cobra to warm it up and they left again. They talked to Mike and told him I would be there shortly as they left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.