NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 31

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I woke at seven AM the next morning and was surprised I felt great. I had three naked beautiful pilots wrapped all around me and if I hadn't wanted to go talk things over with Nancy I would've just started licking my way to one of their pussies. I made up my mind to see if they would all three agree to move into the room with Aimee.

It was right across the hall form me. I could use the logic my girls had used for giving the downstairs bedroom to Aimee at the first house. The pilots might need to get out and airborne fast.

We'd already shuffled Johnny and his three to one of the end bedrooms. It was one of the six giant ones on the ground floor, but it was all the way at the end of the hall. I could just see myself coming home with a hardon some day and just diving in among the four beautiful pilots.

It got me started wondering if I could manage to wheedle Nancy and Karen into moving in with Shelly and Sarah. I might have been fooling myself but I was thinking I might actually be able to take care of four at a time.

Talk about a big head. That would only leave Janet, Diane, Jenna and Sharon on the top floor. If I could get my girls to sleep four to the bed I could have them all close at hand. I decided to run that flag up Nancy's pole and see if she'd salute.

Johnny's loss was my gain and I just couldn't believe how lucky I felt. Somehow I managed to untangle myself and get out of the giant bed without waking them. I grabbed a shower and pulled on some jeans and a T-shirt and left barefooted for the kitchen.

Nancy was standing guard over the coffee pot and had a little breakfast started. She got me a mug of coffee and sat down at the breakfast nook with me.

"Tell me about it Jack. Did you try it?" Nancy asked.

"I tried it and it does seem to do something. It is really very apparent that something has happened when they come to."

"Come to. Do you mean it makes them unconscious?"

"It does. Aimee stayed out for more than thirty minutes."

"Well what did it seem to do to her besides give her the biggest come of her life?"

"I can't really explain it, but when she came to and saw me afterward, she just had a look of devotion in her eyes. Does that make any sense?"

"Not really. Maybe I can tell when she comes out here," Nancy said.

"Well you can check Shelly, Sarah, Gloria, Brenda, and Helen too. I got them all last night."

"Well you long dicked bastard. I should have known it was just one of your schemes to fuck everything in sight. You just wanted to cut Johnny out of most of the women," Nancy said, chiding me, but she didn't sound serious.

"I know it may look that way, but it isn't. It wasn't even my idea. Shelly talked me into it. You know we need to be sure we can keep all the pilots. Sarah and Shelly told me this is the best way and I think they may be right. Shelly told me if I wanted to let Johnny have some of the pilots I could just tell them I wanted them to be with Johnny and they'd do it happily.

"I don't know if that's the truth, but I may have to try it. Then again it might not be necessary. Mike knows of three teenage girls and their aunt who need to join with a larger group somewhere. They're afraid the gang is going to find them and they want to leave the area.

"Mike would rather they not join him, but he does want them to join someone so they can have some protection. He's going to contact the aunt and suggest she join us."

Nancy considered this. I could tell she shifted gears in mid-thought then and returned to the trick and its effects.

"Well I'll be fucked. Don't take that to mean right this minute, long dick. I just can't believe all that. I'll have to see if I can tell any difference when one of them comes in."

She got up to check on the cooking and I saw her loading up a couple of plates. I went to her as she was finishing and put my arms around her for our good morning kiss before she picked up the plates. I gave her a thorough kissing and groping to let her know I still cared.

"You horny bastard you. You just got through telling me you fucked six women last night, now you can't even let us eat our breakfast while it's hot before you come over here trying to stick your dick in me," she said, trying to sound like she was complaining.

"I can wait. I've got a surprise for your sassy little ass now," I told her, with a wicked grin.

"I thought Karen and I were last in line."

"I've seen it work on six already. You've just been promoted. I can't wait to get you toeing the line," I said, teasing her.

"Honey, if you can make me come so hard I pass out for thirty minutes I will toe any fucking line you tell me to. Hell, I'll help you draw one. I can hardly wait."

Just as we finished our breakfast Brenda came walking into the kitchen in just a T-shirt. I guess Aimee had told her about the morning routine and she figured she was part of the tribe now. I got up and went to her. I could tell when she saw me the trick had done a number on her. It was all over her face.

We embraced and she put her all into the kiss she gave me. I put my hands on her ass and just enjoyed myself. We'd just parted when Aimee came in. She'd always put her best tongue forward during good mornings, but she outdid herself this time. We finished and Gloria was next with the same results and then Helen came in and confirmed it had worked on them all.

Sarah and Shelly double-teamed me for good morning. They also had on the shortest T-shirts I'd ever seen in the mornings. Both of their bushes were plainly visible as they walked in. Attendees slacked off for a few minutes so I went back to the kitchen and stood by Nancy as she cooked. I served for her as the food got done.

"I don't want to seem demanding Jack, but you are going to do that to me before tomorrow morning or you are going to wish you had. I could see what you were talking about as soon as I saw Brenda look at you. I'm warning you; you won't get coffee or breakfast tomorrow, and certainly none of my pussy, until I get my dose. I'm sure Karen will feel the same way," Nancy said.

"As a matter of fact munchkin, I was thinking maybe you and I, Karen, Shelly, and Sarah might need to go back to the guest quarters for some more planning after breakfast," I said, leering at her.

"Now you're using the head with the ears on it Jack. I'll let Karen in on it as soon as I can."

"Why don't we tell Karen we need to do a little more talking about the place and spring this on her as a surprise. I'm not saying I'll do it to her without her knowing I'm going to. I just don't want to tell her until we start getting naked."

"That'll be fun. We'll do it that way."

I went over to sit with the others and told Shelly I thought we should take Karen and Nancy back to the guest quarters for a little more planning. She winked at Sarah and they both agreed.

I thought about the pilots then and asked them if they could all live in the same bedroom with Aimee comfortably. I told them I'd feel better if they were all together in case I needed to come in and give them a little debriefing from time to time. I got four ten thousand watt smiles for an answer. I felt sure they knew exactly what I meant and they were all for it. They said they'd take care of it tonight.

When I asked Gloria how much more training or practice she needed with helicopters. Helen spoke up and said Gloria could do perfectly well in a helicopter now and the only thing she needed was more experience. I explained Aimee's thoughts about getting more helicopters from Ft Hood and they all agreed with Aimee.

After I asked if they thought this afternoon would work for picking up some more they thought it sounded good to them. Brenda lamented they would need to take two helicopters down there since they couldn't all get in the Cobra. Helen said she thought they'd be all right if they went in the big civilian helicopter and just carried their small arms. Brenda, Gloria, and Helen had M16s.

When I told them I'd be more comfortable if they all took one of the M4s with a launcher. They agreed and decided to spend some of the morning unpacking the trucks, concentrating mainly on going thru all the things we'd picked up at FT Hood and trying to think of other things we might find useful from there.

I decided to send Sharon with them for extra firepower, I was also hoping she'd take an interest in flying since we now had a real instructor.

They considered looking in the warehouse again while they were there, but decided they might be able to make two trips today if they just stuck to ferrying helicopters.

Karen came in and after giving her a proper good morning I asked her if she could join Nancy, Shelly, Sarah, and I for a little more planning after she ate. She agreed it sounded fine to her and she grabbed her plate for breakfast. Susan made an appearance and she told Nancy she'd take over the breakfast duty.

Karen was finished in about ten minutes and we headed for the guests quarters. This was the first look at the elevator for many that were in the breakfast nook eating. We got a few surprised stares.

It was providential I'd maneuvered the girls to the guests quarters in their morning attire. We entered the first room we came to.

"Me first daddy, me first," Nancy shouted, giggling and jumping up and down like a six year old.

Sarah and Shelly were naked and had Nancy's T-shirt off her in seconds. They nearly tackled her to the bed and seemed to devour her. Nancy had never seemed to really go for a lot of woman-to-woman lovemaking before.

She and Karen had been with me together before but they'd mostly concentrated their attentions on me. Any contact between them had seemed incidental.

There was nothing incidental about the way Shelly and Sarah were treating Nancy now. Sarah was kissing her deeply on the lips and Shelly had gone directly to Nancy sparsely haired beaver. Nancy didn't even have time to complain before she had her first orgasm. I just had time to get naked and tell Karen the trick seemed safe and effective before Sarah and Shelly had Nancy dripping and in the doggie position waiting for her trick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.