NanoVirus
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"It does seem like it would be logical. The trouble is logic seldom counts for anything where women are concerned. I'll be pretty surprised if at least a couple of the others don't want you too. Johnny is a good-looking guy, but you just have something he doesn't. I can't put my finger on it, I just know it," Shelly said.

"The one thing I want more than anything is for every woman to be with the man or boy she wants to be with if she wants to be with one," I said.

"That's the best way. I just hope all the rest are smart enough to pick the one they want the first time. If they decide to switch later it could end up being a real mess. We sure don't want that. We have to make sure Johnny learns the trick - that will settle things for good," Shelly said.

They turned back around and led me through more of the house. They had me thinking now and hoping the women could get it right on the first try. If it came to a change of heart later it could get to be an awful mess and we just couldn't afford even a little mess in that department.

Johnny and I hadn't even had time to talk about anything like this. I hoped Shelly and Sarah were right about at least Susan and her twins. Johnny had to have some company. They seemed convinced and I was hoping they were right.

Sarah and Shelly finally finished the mini tour and took me to the bedroom they had been using. They wanted me to move into it as they thought it was the best one in the house. It was mostly the same as the others on the ground floor. Its main individuality was its door out to the sauna and spa room and the pool. I pointed out I pretty much had to have a bedroom by myself.

"We know that Jack. We'll move our stuff to the next one down. Jackie used the one right across the hall and you could give it to Johnny. We think it would be better to put two or three of the pilots in it though.

It probably won't matter to Johnny and it will give the pilots the fastest way out in case they need to hurry. It will also mean they might disturb fewer people if they had to go out early or late or even at night. Brenda and Helen have also had other security training and I'm sure Aimee knows something about security since she was in the military," Shelly said.

"I just don't want to move into your house and throw you out of your own bedroom."

"This is your house now Jack. It had to be yours and we knew that before we asked you to come. That's the main bedroom and it's where you belong. We still have hopes of spending a lot of time in it. Remember, the bed will sleep five easily. Six if they're close friends," Sarah said.

"It all comes back to supply and demand Jack. Right now the dick supply is limited and there's pussy a plenty," Shelly said, and they both laughed, at me.

"There are also a few special things about this place we need to go over with you. You're the boss now, but we think we should tell you about them alone first. Susan, Julia, and Amber don't really know much about these things. Gloria, Brenda, and Helen know more of the details than we do. We just need to quit hinting and go give you some of the details," Shelly said.

I couldn't figure what could be so secret about a house. Of course I'd never been in one this size. We found Nancy and Karen in the kitchen trying to find their way around and thinking about some food for us.

Sarah and Shelly walked right up to them and hugged one of their necks each and then switched for another hug. I would have assumed this familiarity might have put Nancy or Karen off coming so soon after our arrival, but I would have been wrong. They hugged the others back just as tightly and seemed pleased by the affection.

"I know this is going to look like we just want to sneak off with Jack and get hold of his pecker, but that isn't it. We want to get hold of his pecker for sure, but we need to tell him about some of the special features of this house. We know we'll be telling you two the same things shortly, but we think Jack should know first and give us the ok. We're not holding out on you for spite or meanness. Jack's the head of the house now and we think he should be the one to decide," Shelly told them.

"Do y'all want to take a couple of pistols with you? If that long dicked bastards gets his hands on you it'll be a while before you get to do any talking," Nancy said, and then laughed.

"We'll take our chances," Sarah said.

"You're not going to believe us now, but when we get our turn we're going to show him something you'll like better than anything he's ever done to you," Shelly said, and winked lasciviously.

"You're right. I don't believe you. I've already promised to name my first, second, and third child after him. If you make him better I'll name the next one after you," Karen said.

"I guess you can be counting on naming it Shellasarah if it's a girl then," Sarah said.

They took a hand each and led me over to a clear space on the wall, which I'd assumed was part of the pantry since it was near the pantry door. Shelly put her hand on the middle hinge of the pantry's door and seemed to pull against it. The wall in front of us slid back about four feet behind the cabinets to the left. Behind the opening looked like an elevator. Shelly turned back to Nancy and Karen.

"If you hear a chime, kinda like a doorbell, don't worry about it. Helen, Gloria, and Brenda will know what it means and take care of it. It will probably be the gate alarm since the gate is set to auto open if anyone drives up to the driveway. There are other alarm signals that could go off but aren't likely to. They'll know how to take care of those also," Shelly told them.

Nancy and Karen just looked a little confused and then said they understood. Sarah led me into the elevator and Shelly came in also. The wall slid back with us inside and Shelly hit a button on a panel and we went down. I was still dumbstruck.

"What's this?" I asked the obvious.

"It's the elevator to the guest rooms," Sarah said.

"Guest rooms?"

"It will be easier if you just wait and see Jack. It won't take long and it will actually let you understand it all more quickly," Shelly said, trying to reassure me.

The elevator stopped its descent and opened. They urged me out before I could ask any more questions, but I couldn't even think of anything to ask. I just wasn't prepared for what I saw. I guess you could call the place a basement, but it was noticeably even bigger than the house. It had a fairly large exercise area and a smaller common room. The rest of the space was taken up with what appeared to be bedrooms. They all had king size beds and large closets. They each had a separate bathroom with both a tub and separate shower. All the décor matched that upstairs.

The only thing that looked a little odd was a wide slot with a locking cover on each bedroom entry door. Also the door handles looked like they were industrial strength. All the bedrooms had a table that looked similar to a kitchen dining table but smaller. They were large enough for one or maybe two people to have meals. There were small refrigerators in each room and a large entertainment center. The entertainment centers were very well equipped with a satellite TV hookup, DVD player, complete stereo system, a VCR and a thirty-six inch flat-screen TV.

"Jack we never did know exactly which government agency owned and maintained this place. Gloria, Helen, and Brenda are the only government employees any of us met. Bill and Jackie met others, but mostly only had contact with Mr Grimes.

He was the one in charge of this place. You can probably tell it was for holding prisoners. They weren't common criminals and we never even knew anything but the names they were sent here using. I'm sure they weren't their real names, but it didn't matter. The only real contact we ever had with them was bringing their meals regularly and sometimes bringing other things Grimes had to approve first," Shelly said, explaining.

"We had three guest when the sickness struck and they all died the first night," Sarah said.

"What did you do with them?"

"The security team took them away. That brings up the next thing Jack. This house and property has an almost impregnable security system. At least it did while there were people to man it. We have most of it on automatic now so we will at least know when someone comes on the property. I'm assuming the security teams were in the military because they just stopped showing up. I'm not sure of that though. I'm just sure they don't show up anymore," Shelly said.

"Let's go show him the security command center," Sarah said.

We went back to the common area and they took me to a door on the outside wall. It struck me then this was a door that seemed to lead outside from a basement that was clearly underground. There was a door on the opposite wall also. It appeared to be newer. Shelly opened the door and it led into a tunnel which led away from the house. Shelly told me the tunnel led under the pool to the security command center.

"Were does that one go?" I asked, pointing to the one on the front wall.

"It's brand new. They only finished it a few days before the dying started. It leads to the airstrip," Sarah said.

"Why do they have tunnels everywhere?" I asked.

"You'd have to ask Grimes to get the exact answer and he's still dead as far as I know," Shelly said, and giggled.

They led me thru the tunnel and we came to another elevator though the tunnel continued. I asked were it went and Shelly told me it went to the security entrance, which was across the road. We entered the elevator and it took us even deeper. Sarah said it was fifty or sixty feet below ground. She said it was actually beneath one of the barns.

I was surprised at the complicated equipment in the command center. It had screens and readouts and monitors everywhere along a wall that was about thirty feet long and ten feet tall. There was a shelf, which served as a desk, attached to the wall. There were several phones and radios on it.

They gave me a slight once over about the security and then they led me to the real shocker. We left the security room and entered a room that contained a nuclear powered generator. Talk about a surprise.

"We knew this would surprise you Jack. We only found out about it after the sickness started, when Mr. Grimes had them tell us all about the place, in case we had to take care of it. This is similar to the power plants in a nuclear submarine. It's more automated though. It's cooled with water from that large lake you flew over. The tunnel behind that door leads out under the center of the lake. There are two twelve-inch stainless steel pipes running out there for the cooling water. They told us the fuel in the nuke would be good for about a hundred years if it ran at full power all the time. It isn't even running at ten percent now, actually only about six percent is it's recent peak," Shelly said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.