NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 25

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

This was as hard as I wanted to fuck her. She was ready to pop and I wanted her to do it while I still had some control. I leaned my head down, took a nipple in my mouth, and bit it. Hard, but not really painfully hard. It might leave a bruise but I didn't think it would really hurt much.

"Ouch! God Almighty you big bastard let me up," Aimee screamed, as she popped her cork.

"That's it Aimee. Scream and come. Get used to it. I'm going to be sticking my dick up you a lot from now on."

I gave her a chance to respond but I never slowed the fucking. I just pumped. In the first place she had a really hot tight pussy. It didn't get loose and sloppy even if you were fucking it hard. She still had her legs around my waist but she was just hanging on now. Her pussy was still milking me with its insides though.

"Now you know what you're gonna get every time I get hold of you you're gonna get a good fucking. A fast and hard fucking."

"Oh please Jack. Don't fuck me so hard. I'll let you fuck me some; but not much and not so hard," she said, begging.

"Not much and not hard? Forget that. I may have to ground you for a few days just so I can have you around for a quick slamming every hour or two. Now that I've had a shot of your pussy I'm not likely to let you wander."

"Johnny and I will just slip off then," she said, but she didn't even try to sound convincing.

"You might try to slip off but Johnny won't go any where and leave all these good looking women. I might even just tell a couple of them to give him a workout tomorrow to make sure. He won't want to go back to just fucking his momma after that," I said, snarling it.

I knew I'd hit on another of her fantasies then. She quivered all over when I said it. I didn't think they'd been fucking but I could tell she'd thought about it.

"Johnny wouldn't stay and make me go through this just for some new pussy. He wouldn't give me up like that. He loves me," she said, with a tremble in her voice.

"Hell, I wouldn't make him give you up. I can share. We've got plenty of women, and with the way I've got my hooks in all the others they'll help. It won't hurt for Johnny to fuck them too until I get him some women of his own. If I can't stretch their tiny pussies I doubt he can."

She was nearly ready to pop again. This talk about Johnny had her burning up. Aimee really got into her fantasies.

"I think I'll just cuff you to the bed after I come in a minute and go get Jenna, Sharon, and Johnny to come in here with us. Jenna isn't that much older than Johnny and I'll bet he'd love a dose of her. Sharon has those giant titties and you know he wants to play with them.

I haven't fucked either of them but once. They were both still virgins until just a couple of days ago. Johnny would love to play around with them while he was watching me fuck the shit out of you. Why, if I could hold on tight enough to you and roll over onto my back he could probably slick up your asshole and buttfuck you while I'm pumping your pussy."

"Oh God! I'm coming again."

I pumped my dick way up her pussy a few more strokes and was coming myself. God it was an explosion after all that fucking. Her little pussy couldn't hold it all and some of it leaked out around my dick. I let her hands go when she started coming and her arms flew around me as she started dragging her fingers up and down my back. I was glad she kept the nails short.

She was hugging me with her arms and legs now just as tightly as she could manage. I could feel her heart just pounding and she was gasping for her breath. I put a little of my weight on my elbows so she could get a little more air, but I knew if I tried to roll off her she would raise hell. Finally we got our wind back.

"God Damned. I was a virgin all this time and didn't know it. I just thought I'd been fucked before. Now that I know what fucking is, I wonder what those others thought they were doing?" Aimee asked, nearly whispering to herself.

I didn't have a comment so I tried to put a little more of my weight on my elbows and started kissing her face and neck. I put a hickey on while I was at it and then just nibbled around on her ears.

"Now I know why l lived over the sickness. It was so I could find you and be your bitch. I'll do anything for you if you'll just let me stay around and give me a fuck every now and them. You wonderful bastard. You wonderful dirty minded, dirty mouthed, big dicked, strong heavy bastard. I'm in love you motherfucker and it's you fault," she said.

"Well of course Aimee, I love you too. You do know I might have exaggerated some of the things I said I'd do to you don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, and I nearly died from the heat. I didn't think you really meant it all. But if you did there isn't a thing I could do about it. I'm yours now no matter how you treat me. I'm just yours."

She meant it too. I could tell she was serious. I didn't know if some of it would wear off later but I knew for sure if I went to get Johnny and brought him in here she would crawl on my dick and spread her cheeks for her own son if I told her to. I was still pretty sure they had never had any real sexual contact though. I just didn't know why I thought it.

We spooned up together with me behind her. I wrapped her up in my arms and just nibbled around on her neck as I drifted off. I dreamed a little that night of Aimee strapped down on one of Janet's examination tables.

Aimee and I woke just after sunup the next morning. She hopped out of the sleeper barefoot and with her clothes in her hands, except for the T-shirt she was wearing. I wondered where she was off to.

I got dressed and got out of the truck. Looking around I saw Janet going into the truck stop so I headed that way myself. When I reached the restaurant the whole group was there already, drinking coffee. They were back to their morning uniform. Long T-shirts and Aimee was first in line for my morning greeting. I worked my way through them enjoying the resumption of our morning routine immensely. I spotted Johnny out of the corner of my eye. He was grinning as widely as he could but he really didn't know where to look next.

His problem was easy to understand. There was delectable female flesh showing everywhere. I decided to help him out a little and made sure I raised all the women's shirttails up to their waist, for a while at least, so he could inspect all their delightful asses. I hadn't seen him until I'd finished kissing his mother so he didn't really get a good look at her naked ass. I vowed to myself to remedy that later.

I guess it finally got to be more than Johnny could stand. He slipped up behind Janet and snuck his hand up under her T-shirt and patted her beautiful ass.

"Why you little stinker." Janet admonished, barley suppressing a giggle.

"Johnny!" Aimee called his name with a slight warning in her voice.

"That's right Johnny. Don't you dare do that again for at least ten minutes," Janet told him, and finally just had to chuckle.

"Remember Johnny, Janet isn't the only one here with her butt barely covered," Nancy said, and then stood up to moon him.

Everyone had a laugh then and I realized as the women became accustomed to Johnny they were loosening up a little. I'm sure they all empathized with his difficult position. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if one or more of them broke down and gave him a little sooner or later.

I decided I wouldn't mention it unless someone shoved it in my face and just kept smearing it. I was getting pretty fond of Johnny myself. Selfishly I didn't want him getting any of what I considered my pussy, but realistically, if he did I'd keep quiet about it.

We ate and sat around talking for about thirty minutes. I enjoyed again the view that the T-shirts afforded me when the ladies were seated, and Johnny discovered it quickly. Apparently they all thought it was fun since they would occasionally flash us a better shot - seemingly innocently. I knew better.

Finally we decided to get moving. Johnny and I just walked around outside in the parking lot while the ladies were dressing. I spotted a heavy haul rig with two new bulldozers on it and we walked over to it. I tried to make a mental note in case we needed such later and couldn't locate them anywhere near where we were going. They were already loaded on a trailer and Aimee could have me back here from our new location in about an hour or so.

"I wish we could take these with us," Johnny said.

"We might not get these Johnny, but if you want a bulldozer I'll make sure you get one. You can learn to drive it and then you can do all our dirt work."

"Aren't they awfully expensive?"

"Not anymore Johnny. They don't cost anything at all now."

The chopper had been fueled before dark yesterday. Aimee did her checkout and then started it. She let it warm up for a few minutes and was soon in the air. The rest of us were ready so we hit the road. We came to Highway 59 in about two hours and turned north. We traveled for about forty more minutes and pulled into a small truck stop with a gravel parking lot. There was enough room to park and Aimee set down. We all got together for a conference.

We were near where I wanted to settle now. We talked for a few minutes and then Aimee and I lifted back off to scout for a good location. We were looking mainly for a very large house with a lot of cleared land around it. Ideally we wanted one big enough for all of us and we wanted it to be off by itself, if possible.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.