NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

We were rested now and I wasn't through with Janet. I hit the switch to return the table to the horizontal position. When it was level I went back into doctor mode and asked Janet to remove her feet from the stirrups and slide up the table until her feet were on it. This was another feature I liked about the tables. They were long enough for someone to lie on them fully without having to raise an additional section at the end.

When she was fully on the table I had her turn over to lie on her front. He ass was just magnificent in this position. It just shouted, Spank me with its white jutting firmness. That would come after the restraints were available though.

Halfway around the world was next on the agenda for Janet. I had enjoyed it when Diane did it for me and this looked like a good time to give it a try. I didn't have a glass of water to keep my mouth from getting dry but I decided I could probably find enough moisture on Janet if it became a problem.

Even though the backside may seem to lack good parts for licking it actually has plenty. I spent about an hour licking Janet. She was so hot by the time I finished she had a puddle of her own juices under her. I left her panting and walked to my bedside table for a tube of KY. I came back to the table and pulled Janet down to the end, letting her legs hang off and putting her in great ass-fucking position. I adjusted the table until she could just get her feet on the floor. This left her at nearly the perfect height.

Walking up to her, I only had to bend my knees a little to slide up into her pussy and I pumped her slowly as I greased up the crack of her ass and her pucker. She guessed what was coming when I started and I could tell it excited her. I even put the tube to her pucker and pressed a big glob up her ass.

It only took a few strokes with my greasy hand to coat my dick liberally, and when I was done I dropped the lube, placed my dickhead to her asshole and entered slowly. She tensed and I paused when the head passed through her sphincter. I let her adjust for a few seconds and then slid it home.

Janet sucked in her breath and I asked if she was all right. She said she felt fine and was feeling better by the second so I started a pumping rhythm. Her asshole was tight, of course, but felt good to me. I always liked to watch my dick sliding in an out of a woman's ass. I liked to watch it drag the flesh of her hole out and then press it back in to see their ass cheeks standing firm and jiggling.

We got faster as we went along and soon I was really giving it to her. She didn't complain and started pinching down around my dick with her ass. The faster I pumped the harder she pinched. I remembered her table fetish and hit the foot switch to give it a little jerk.

"Oh god that's good. Hit it again you table moving bastard. You know that sets me off."

I just kept pumping and started messing with the foot switch - changing the height and the angle. Janet started howling without making any coherent sense. She was screaming and then coming. It was really getting to me too and finally I left the switch alone, bent over her back, and pounded.

The short strokes got my come pumping in just a bit and as I let go I laid my head on her and just rooted my dick up he ass as far as I could. My mouth was on her shoulder and I bit her on the top of it. I'd never been much of a biter before, but if I felt like it now I just did it. If any of them ever complained I would try not to bite them again, but until they said something I was going to bite them when the mood struck. At least I tried not to break the skin.

Janet was just about used up after this round and I was getting worn a little thin myself. I decided to save the stool trick for next time. When we could breathe again I carried her to the bed, turned it down and put her in. I lay her on her back and I crawled in beside her, pulling the cover over us. I gave her a good kissing for a couple of minutes and then put my mouth to her neck and sucked a hickey on her. I didn't want to forget that again.

In the morning I woke first - spooned up to Janet's back with one arm over her. I had a handful of titty and lay there squeezing it gently for a while. I played with and twisted her nipple after a minute and then started stroking over he abdomen and down into her tightly curled pubes.

Her pubic hair was a novelty for me. It seemed so soft and almost luxurious but was tightly curled and actually seemed like a soft puffy little pillow just above her pussy. She'd told me she didn't trim or thin it at all and I'd examined it thoroughly last night without finding any evidence she was fibbing. Still it was very regular and had distinct borders. There were no hairs on her lips or perineum or around her anus. She just had a neat tidy bush that ended in a point just at the top of her slit.

Finally I let my fingers gently invade her pussy. There wasn't any wetness yet this morning so I slid my fingertips up and down and over her vulva trying to get some slipperiness started. I could feel it after a couple of minutes. I tried to spread some on one fingertip and then used that one to trace down and back over the line of her labia majora's joining. Soon I could feel them give way slightly and I was teasing inside her moistening slit.

Remembering my G-spot lesson and experimentation from last night, I thought it might be time for more along those lines. She'd told me repeated stimulation of the G-spot over time was said to make it even more receptive. In other words the more you played with it the better it felt. She'd also told me this needed to be done over days and even weeks. Just rubbing it and keeping at it could be painful. I'd given hers a good workout at the first of last night's lesson, but I was hoping the several hours of rest I'd let it have would let me spend a little more time with it this morning.

Janet was still asleep and I was trying not to wake her. I'd discovered on Beverly I got a real thrill waking a woman up with an orgasm. I was going to try to do it to Janet. It wasn't like Janet hadn't caught up on her orgasms last night. She had. She'd finally begged me to stop making her come and to please just stick my dick in her and fuck her a while to get myself off. Who was I to argue?

Today was another day though and I thought it was time for Janet's next come. I took my time worrying a finger into her entrance. Like all the others she had a very small pussy. It would easily stretch to accommodate, but I would have to go slow to keep from waking her. Her hips had started to squirm just a little by now and her wetness no longer had to be sought. She made a little sound with her mouth and shifted on the bed. I backed up a little and as she was moving I put a hand on her hip and was able to get her onto her back.

She settled back into deeper sleep and after I thought the danger had passed I tugged gently on one leg and then the other until I had her spread out nicely. I went back to invading her pussy slowly. It took nearly ten minutes of slow work, but I finally had the first two fingers of my hand fully inserted. I rotated them until my palm was up - feeling very gently with my fingertips for her G-spot. I found it right away and with my first tiny stroke across it she pushed her pussy firmly up to my hand and moaned lowly though she still slept.

After four or five gentle strokes across it I could tell this still worked every bit as well as last night. Even though she was asleep her hips were now fully involved. She pressed herself firmly to me and pumped her hips back smartly for the next stroke. Presently I felt her upper body move.

"Oh. Oh! Oh you sneaky bastard. Oh God. Oh please stop that and fuck me now. Please fuck me. Oh please. Please. Please!" she said, begging and nearly yelling.

I pulled my fingers from her at once and moved between her beautiful legs, putting my dickhead in her entrance. She was so wet I didn't bother to try and wet my dickhead. I didn't need to. I just pushed it up her hard and settled my weight on her after it was all the way up.

"Oh God Damn that's so good. Jesus, I hope that thing doesn't get any longer. I feel it in my throat now. It feels so fucking good. Pump it in me. Pump me hard now. I need it."

I gave her ten or twelve long hard strokes and her legs shot around me as she pulled hard against my ass with every pump.

"That's it motherfucker. That's it. I'm already there. Don't stop though, just keep fucking.

"Goddamn that's it you horse dicked bastard!"

If anyone in the house had been asleep when Janet started explaining how she felt about what I was doing they were awake by now. I noticed last night Janet wasn't shy about expressing herself vocally during sex.

She squeezed me with every muscle she had for nearly a minute and then fell back limp. Her arms and legs slid off me from their own weight. I kept my weight on my elbows and slowly pumped my dick in and out of her limp body. I kissed her lips and told her that I loved her and that I loved her sweet tiny pussy and that I was thinking about just lying here on top of her and fucking all day long. She managed to get enough strength to smile at me.

"You really do say the sweetest things you big dicked son of a bitch. You just fuck the shit out of a girl and make her love it. I love you too Dr Dick. I love your big long dick when it's as hard as a brick and I love it when it's shriveled and asleep. I love your pinching stroking teasing fingers. I love your biting nibbling sucking mouth. I love your teasing licking tongue, and I love you.

I knew the first minute I saw you I wanted you to fuck me. When you and Karen came to get me I wanted you to just push me down and fuck me right there. It just shot through me when I saw you ogling my titties. My nipples and pussy started tingling right away. I was wet in seconds and I wanted to pull that T-shirt off over my head and drag my shorts and panties off and just lie down and spread my legs. Karen was in the same shape and I know if I'd started stripping we'd have both been on the floor naked in seconds. I held off though, because we needed to pack my things and leave.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.