NanoVirus
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"I think I could use a little more practice in the sleeper sweetheart."

"Why you sneaky devil. You just brought me out here to fuck me didn't you?"

"Mostly, but I did need a little help shifting too."

"You can trick me and dick me anytime you want," she said, and headed into the sleeper.

As I entered she was already shucking her clothes. I noticed my clothes from last night and my Red Wings had disappeared and I assumed someone was taking better care of me than I deserved. I forgot about that as Beverly's lovely titties came into my view though. I began on my own clothes and found her already naked and reclining when I'd dropped my boxers. She was lying back with her head on the pillows so I took a foot in each hand and spread her legs so I could get my face in her pussy and lick.

I ate Beverly for about ten minutes and to two good comes. My neck was stiffening by then and I was thankful again for my morning's discovery. I moved over her to kiss her and felt her hand on my boner as her tongue slipped between my lips. She placed me in her entrance and I just pushed it home as her legs came around me to hold me close.

I was horny all right but it wasn't urgent. I'd already had several good fucks today so I had plenty of control. I just gave Beverly a good old country fucking. She moaned and groaned and yelled and squeezed and hugged and humped as I just kept rooting around in her quim. She went off three more times before I shared some semen with her.

Beverly was fucked out for the moment, she was just limp. Surprisingly I thought I could probably get it up again in about fifteen minutes or so and even faster if she sucked it a little. I didn't mention it though since she seemed wiped out. I just cuddled her in my arms and told her everything sweet I could think of. She was back with me after a few minutes.

"Damn. I don't know what Nancy is feeding you but I'm sure as hell going to help her cook more often. You woke up with a hard on this morning I know for sure. Seems like it hasn't gone down for more than ten minutes since then. Jana came out of your bedroom naked with a hickey, a bite mark, and a red handprint on her ass. You took Karen to get some stuff for Janet and she came back used completely up. She even had to go take a nap.

Janet must have been right when she told us you would get better with use. Three or four more days like this and Sharon is going to have to find you some more women for real. You're going to have us all fucked stupid within a week. I feel like it's Christmas," she said, grinning.

"To tell you the truth I don't know what's happened. I'm damned sure glad of it though. I actually do like fucking you know."

"I could tell. You aren't the only one though. I was happy as a pig in shit when I caught on to your driving practice trick. Feel free to pull that, or any other trick you can think of, on me anytime. You not only like to fuck but you are really good at it. Why don't you just lay back in this bed while I get dressed then pull us back up to the house and park. I'll go inside and see if I can find a volunteer."

"I've got an even better idea Ask Sharon and Jenna if they would be too shy to see each other naked. If they aren't they can both come out and one can practice sucking my dick while the other sits on my face. You know Jenna is a virgin but you might not know Sharon is too. I want to make their first fuck really special, so I want to do it on their night. That doesn't mean they couldn't use a good come or two to hold them over. And I always like to get my dick slobbered on."

"Sharon had already told me she still had her cherry. She and Jenna may be a little shy but I doubt they'll let that stop them. Nancy was right about your kinky streak too. Don't be surprised if Jana and I take our next turn with you together. Don't tell, but we're just a little kinky ourselves."

Beverly had been dressing as we talked. She got under the wheel and released the brakes and we were back at the house in five minutes. My dick was hard again before she parked since I was thinking about what might be coming up. I put my head out of the curtain to watch after she left. In only a few minutes Jenna and Sharon came out the front door holding hands and smiling like it was their birthday. They looked almost like they wanted to skip to the truck.

I slipped back into the sleeper before they saw me and was just lying in the middle of the bed with my dick waving as they entered through the curtain. They both stared at my hardon and I realized probably neither one had ever seen a real hard dick before.

"God it is so big," Jenna said.

"I'll say. I've never seen one before Jenna," Sharon said.

"Me neither. How is it going to fit in my pussy?"

"Or mine either. It felt really big when he had his finger teasing me this morning."

"To me too." Jenna agreed.

"I'm gonna make it fit somehow. I think I'll just die if I don't get it in me before long," Sharon said.

"I know what you mean. It seems I've been wanting Jack to fuck me all my life and I've only known him a few days," Jenna said.

"Me too. I can hardly wait."

My head was just swelling all this time and my dick had started throbbing. I moved to the end of the bed and sat between the two. They were still standing. They had come to the truck in just their T-shirts and only had loafers on their feet. I removed Jenna's T-shirt and then Sharon's.

"Don't worry girls. When the time comes I'll be very gentle. You don't know it, but all you girls have tight tiny pussies. I've been surprised and pleased with every pussy I've found around my house lately. Believe me it's an asset. I know you've both been waiting patiently. Janet told me today you're both safe now due to your cycles. If you want me to we can go ahead and do it right now. If you can wait just a few more days though we will have all night together. Your turn will be after two more nights Jenna and Sharon's will be the night after that."

They both said they would wait so I pulled them both onto the bed with me. I directed Jenna to sit on my face first and I gave Sharon some preliminary instructions on the art of sucking a dick. I made sure they both understood I thought teeth had no role to play in fellatio. With that I pulled Jenna onto my mouth and felt the first tentative licks on my peter.

I ate Jenna to two orgasms while Sharon licked on my dick. Then I had them trade and made Sharon moan as Jenna's tiny tongue and mouth got acquainted with my boner. Sharon climaxed twice on my mouth and then I called for a break and had them lie on either side of me and press their titties and pussies against me. They handled my dick with their hands for a while.

I rolled Sharon away from me onto her side then and put my dick between her legs from behind. I put an arm under her and one over her and got a titty in each hand to play with. I had her put one hand under my dick to press it against her labia but not in her. I told her to play with her clit with the other as I began pulling my dick back and forth in the age-old fucking stroke. I was able to come after about five minutes since I didn't try to hold back and since Jenna was up close against my back pressing her titties and pussy to me and kissing on my neck and ear. Sharon was able to come also.

I squirted semen almost to the wall of the big sleeper and then we had to find something to wipe it up. We got a towel out of the former driver's things and cleaned up my mess.

Sharon and Jenna put in a little more dick licking practice then and I was hard again in no time. I snuggled up to Jenna's back then for a repeat of my last trick. We got equally good results this time as well. Sharon avoided the mess this time by hopping over Jenna and I and taking my dick head into her mouth as I went off. She recognized the signs of my explosion from her turn and she thought of the little trick all on her own. She was very proud of herself and I was proud for her.

I told the girls we should probably drift back into the house after a few minutes and they slipped on their loafers and picked up their T-shirts. I saw they meant to prance bare assed back into the house and it was certainly fine with me. Just the thought of it had my dick climbing again before they even went through the curtain.

As they got into the cab and the curtain dropped I could hear them whispering together. In a minute they came back into the sleeper with shy smiles on their faces.

"Jack, could you do Sharon and I together on my night? Would you mind?" Jenna asked, shyly.

"We are a little nervous and it was really nice out here together with you. We just thought it might help us to do it together," Sharon said.

"I can't think of anything that would make me happier. Do you know almost every man's fondest wish is to have two women in bed with him at the same time? Having two wildly beautiful virgins together is better than a man would even dream of."

"It's a date then."

They got out of the truck and scampered naked back into the house. I watched every jiggling step. I decided to dress before my return trip. Nancy gave me devilish grin when I came in.

"Welcome back Santa. You've been giving gifts all day long but they all seem to include dick."

It made me blush and I just gave her a sheepish grin. I walked over to the counter and sat down and begged for coffee.

"Sorry Jack no coffee for you right now.".

She went to the fridge and got out a long neck and popped the top off. She set it in front of me on the counter then reached into the fridge again and brought out two dozen oysters on the half shell on a big platter. She put them down in front of me also.

"Karen and Janet got to worrying about your strength when you suckered Beverly into a driving lesson. You fooled her but you didn't fool us. They snuck off in the dualie and went to a place they knew about close by and requisitioned all the oysters there. They were in a good cooler but they won't last much longer so you need to eat 'em while you got 'em." she said.

"I'm just a growing boy and I need a lot of attention just now," I said, trying to sound hurt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.