NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"I'm ready to examine you now miss. Please follow me," I said, and it put a devilish gleam in Karen's eyes.

"Yes doctor." she answered, in a little girl's voice.

I lead her into the examining room I'd found and stood aside so she could enter. I asked her to please disrobe and get onto the table with her feet in the stirrups.

"All my clothes doctor?" she asked, shyly.

"Yes dear, you are scheduled for a thorough examination. You will need to remove all your clothes," I said, trying to sound authoritarian.

"Even my panties doctor?" she asked, in an even smaller sounding voice.

"Especially your panties dear," I tried to leer at her this time.

She disrobed taking her time and going more slowly as more skin was exposed. She tried to cover her breasts with one arm as she fidgeted with her jeans. I felt a surge in my dick as I heard the zipper rip down, and I stared at her openly as she struggled to get her jeans off while keeping her breasts covered.

She actually blushed as her jeans came off and then she had to reveal her breasts to put both hands on the waistband of her panties to slide them down. As soon as she had her panties off she returned an arm to try and hide her breast and covered her pussy with her other hand. She just stood by the table.

"Please get up on the table now dear," I said, trying to sound professional.

She hopped up onto the table and lay down. She made no move to put her feet in the stirrups though. She also returned her arm to her breasts and her hand to cover her pussy.

"You need to put your feet in the stirrups dear," I said, trying to sound firm with my fake doctor voice.

"Oh."

She stretched her feet toward the stirrups but had to scoot down the table. She reached them but her ass was still well back from the edge. I walked to the end of the table and stepped between her now spread legs. I took hold of her hips and pulled her until her beautiful ass was hanging over the end.

Her weight was still on the pad but her pussy and asshole were well clear and the height of the stirrups had her hips rotated so they would have both been on display if her hand weren't covering them. I adjusted the stirrups outward spreading her legs even further. I spread them as far as I thought she could take and still be fairly comfortable.

"Oh."

I noticed the stirrups were padded for comfort and that their braces were also padded and were made so they would support her calves and legs. I walked up to stand by her head and told her she must put her arms down by her sides now and leave them there since I was about to begin the examination.

"Oh. Ok."

I bent over her face and told her to open her mouth so I could check her tonsils. She did and I pressed my lips to hers and let my tongue give her mouth a good checkup. I withdrew and kissed all over her face and then down to her ears and around her neck and throat.

"Everything looks good so far dear."

I kissed down her upper chest and between her breasts. Rising, I took a titty in each hand to fondle them thoroughly. After teaseing the nipples I grasped them with thumbs and fingers - pinching and twisting them gently at first and then more firmly. Her breathing had increased in pace by now and I could tell she was having difficulty being still. I leaned down to give each nipple a good kissing and sucking in turn and then I trailed kisses down to her navel and concentrated on it for a few minutes.

I licked her navel, sucked on it and nibbled around it. I'd never really considered the navel a really sexy spot before but my ministrations seemed to be well received as Karen's breathing became a little ragged.

"You are in good shape so far dear."

I trailed my kisses down into her sparse auburn bush now and spent a few minutes licking and kissing in the hair. I even took a couple between my teeth and plucked them out. This little tinge of pain seemed to be a big hit as she groaned each time I did it.

After rising again I went to the end of the table, between her legs, and was about to lean down to start licking her pussy when I spied a little roll about stool that was obviously there to make the examinations easier. I brought it to the end of the table and sat on it. It left my mouth perfectly positioned to just roll to her pussy and lick. I did so at once.

I decided the little stool was one of the major discoveries of my life. I had always loved to lick pussy. The table and stool removed the one drawback to extended pussy eating. I didn't have to worry about a stiff neck now.

Rolling up to Karen's pussy I just devoured it. There was plenty of time and I took it, spending ten or fifteen minutes just on her asshole. It didn't taste like chocolate this time but what the hell. I gave it my undivided attention for a while. If there had been any hair on her asshole or pussy lips I would have had it all licked off before I was through.

She was moaning and yelling within five minutes of my tongue touching her anus and she kept it up, getting louder as I kept licking. Her first orgasm hit her before I had even touched her pussy. I slid a finger up her well-licked ass and pumped it back and forth a few times and it set her off.

Moving to her pussy after her first come, I spent nearly an hour licking, sucking, teasing and fingering. I lost count of her climaxes and she was so spent she could hardly groan by the time I rose and kicked the stool away. I gave her a couple of minutes to catch her breath but she was still as limp as a rag. I shrugged my smock off and stepped up closer. I had judged the height just right and I was ready to get my dick wet now.

"Every thing looks and taste really good down here dear. Brace yourself, this next part might feel very good."

She was dripping wet everywhere near her crotch now and I just stepped forward and pressed my dick into her. It was perfect. I could give her full strokes with the merest wiggle of my hips. I got up a little head of steam and was soon pounding her good. She came hard once and I kept pumping. I wet a finger in her copious juices and slid it up her ass again. I tried to pull it out as my dick went in and vice versa.

She came again shortly after. She was really spent and could hardly do anything but just lie there and take her fucking. I felt myself getting close and remembered she'd told me I was the first and only in her ass. What the hell, I didn't want her to think I hadn't liked it. I pulled out of her pussy, pressed my dickhead to her anus, and pushed it in gently. She didn't even flinch so I pushed on to the hilt. Soon I was giving her ass a good pounding of its own and in a few strokes I filled her up with come.

She wasn't the only one spent after that. I guess the long build up had really primed me. I pumped more come up her ass than anything ever before. It felt like I was shooting for days. When I finished I just lay across her pussy and abdomen with the top of my head just reaching up near her titties. She raised her hands now and toyed absently in my hair.

"God Jack, do I ever feel fucked? That was just amazing," she said, after a few minutes.

"I really liked it myself even though I only got to come once. God what a come though. It wrung me out."

"I already knew you could eat a mean pussy Jack but that was just a virtuoso performance. I don't have any idea how many orgasms I had."

"It was the stool."

"The stool? What did the stool have to do with it?"

"It put your pussy right at tongue level. It kept my neck from getting tired. I could have sucked on your pussy until tonight and not been tired. I just stopped because I thought you'd had enough for a while."

"You were right, I had. If that stool helped that much we aren't leaving here without it."

"That's not all we're taking. I'm taking this whole damned table if I have to get dynamite and blast it out. This thing is just fantastic."

We finally got rested and got up. We found a shower off Janet's office and washed. Karen went back to gathering the things we'd come for in the first place and I examined the table to see how it could be removed. It was simple. Four bolts held the pedestal to the floor and the table and pad portion were just bolted to the top of the pedestal. After fully retracting the stirrups it didn't really take up much room.

There were four of the tables in Janet's office and I was able to disassemble them all and load them into the dualie - along with and all their stools. We were cramped for space for the totes but we finally managed and we'd loaded everything Janet requested so we mounted up and left.

"Jack, would it bother you if I let Janet have my turn tonight? I think you've just given me more than enough to tide me over until tomorrow."

"Ah Hah. You've had your wicked way with me and now you're tossing me aside - you heartless wench."

"That's not it Jack. You've proved that you are something special but you're still a scarce resource in a manner of speaking. Besides, I've never come as many times in a month as I just did in a little more than an hour. Janet had poor luck in the draw and has waited patiently. I just think letting her have a taste tonight will be better for her, and me. I know you said you wanted to try a housewife fuck but that's probably all I'd be good for tonight and I hate to seem like a one trick pony."

"No chance of that Karen. I still say you are a genuine experience. I don't want to sound jaded but I will give my undivided attention to whoever slowtrails me to my bedroom It also turns me on a little, thinking that Janet will be on the receiving end of the examination process tonight."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.