NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

My mind drifted to what might greet me when I got inside. Probably several women in only T-shirts. The thought of it suddenly turned my limp dick to stone. I'd just spent the night with a beautiful sexy woman and I was going into my house where she and seven more beautiful and sexy women were waiting for me. Any one of them would be glad if I grabbed them and fucked them. They would happily sink to the floor and spread their legs right where they were standing if I wanted them to. Whose dick wouldn't turn to stone at that thought?

When I opened the door to enter I saw Jana coming out of the hall in her morning T-shirt. I saw a momentary look of surprise on her face as she saw I was naked and aroused. This was fortunate since I needed to give her a hickey anyway. I went to her and scooped her up in my arms, kissing her mouth as soon as I had lifted her. She put her arms around my neck and returned my kiss. I headed for my bedroom carrying her. I didn't bother with closing the door as I entered.

I put Jana down on her feet near the bed and reached for the hem of her T-shirt. I drew it up over he head and off. I pulled her to me for another kiss and she came enthusiastically. She pressed her breasts into my chest and my hard dick was pressed between our bodies. She wiggled herself against it as I took her squirming ass into my hands. I broke the kiss after a minute.

"I need to shower. Would you mind washing my back?"

"Glad to. I might even wash some other parts."

We went into the bathroom and I adjusted the water. When it was just right we got in and I started kissing her again. We were wet from the shower now and the all over slipperiness was delicious. I fondled her ass and then raised my hands to maul her breast.

She started pressing her pubis to me, and rubbing over me. I took hold of her asscheeks again and raised her. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I moved toward the shower wall and leaned that way.

Now her back was pressed to the shower wall and this helped hold her up. Slipping a hand down off a cheek I found her pussy. I teased her opening and she was already very wet. I fumbled and waved my cock until I could grab the end with my free hand. When I got it I placed the head at her entrance and lowered her slightly as I pushed my dick up her.

Jana was pulling me to her with all her strength now and she seemed much more turned on than she had in my bed on the night we'd shared. She was panting in my ear, gasping actually, and furiously fanning her pussy up and down on my dick. She was much closer to coming than I was.

"God, I've always wanted to get it in the shower. I got so hot when you turned on the water I nearly popped before you even got it in me," she said, growling in my ear.

Suddenly I remembered I needed to give her a hickey. I had to keep up all my girl's morale. I bent my head and latched onto her neck sucking. When she realized what I was doing she just went over.

"Oh shit! Oh. Oh. I'm coming!"

She gripped me hard with everything she had and after a minute or so she relaxed panting. She kissed me again then but with more tenderness than passion. During the kiss I felt her pussy give me another little squeeze.

"You didn't come. You're still hard aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Oh, could you do my ass in here too? Please." she asked, whimpering with need.

This was a little surprise for me. When we were in bed she hadn't given any indication she wanted it up the ass. It was a happy surprise though.

"I'm sure it would be my pleasure. Do you think the soap will work for lube? It won't burn you inside will it?" I asked.

"I don't care if it burns. I'm already burning up just thinking about your big long dick up my ass while I'm bent over in this shower. Please let me down so I can bend over and let you shove it up me."

There is nothing like having a woman begging you to do something to her that you are dying to do anyway. I recommend it. I let Jana down and she turned around and took hold of a grab bar attached to the back wall. The shower is a large one and she had room to back up a little and bend at the waist while holding onto the bar.

She spread her legs as I grabbed the soap. Her beautifully rounded ass looked so good just sticking out at me with water dripping off it. I lathered her ass and got plenty of soap in her crack and then I worked two soapy fingers into her butt hole.

She was wiggling and jiggling her ass in her excitement. I soaped up my hard dick and put the head to her pucker and then just pressed it up her. She was tight but uncomplaining. I rested after the head popped in but she showed no discomfort so I pushed it all the way up her ass until I was pressed against her round slippery cheeks.

"Yes. Oh God Yes! God that feels fantastic. Fuck me hard now you big dicked bastard. Pound that long dick up my nasty ass."

I did my best. I took hold of her hips for extra leverage and just slammed it up her. I held back a little at first but she kept moaning for more so I just let her have it. When it started getting really good I bent down over her back to pinch a nipple with one hand and diddle her clitty with the other.

My face was on her back between her shoulders and I just bit her back right there. She screamed out in pleasure and exploded again, crying out and groaning. I had to catch hold around her waist to keep her from falling as my dick delivered its white cargo up her ass.

I held her by the waist while we were recovering. She was hanging limply from my arms. She still had hold of the grab bar but just barely. She gained her breath in a minute and was able to support herself. I rose a little and pulled back, my dick sliding out. I could see a dribble of come dripping out of her asshole and it nearly got me hard again. She just looked so hot bent over with her asshole and pussy presented.

We recovered after a little and Jana was all giggly and playful while she took pains to wash me thoroughly. I received many little kisses and pinches during the process. She took pains to wash my chest and my back by soaping her titties and rubbing me all over with them. I was a happy man by the time the shower was over.

While Jana was drying me I noticed the bite mark between her shoulders. I apologized to her as she turned her back to the mirror and looked over her shoulder to see it. When she located it a big smile came over her pretty face.

"Don't apologize silly. Don't you know the stallion almost always bites the mare after he gives her a good fucking? Of course they don't buttfuck, but I imagine the thought's the same," she said.

"It doesn't hurt does it?" I asked, still ashamed of myself.

"No, it just tingles a little. It makes my pussy twitch when I notice it. I'll be trying to get more bites the next time you get hold of me you know. You realize everyone will see my naked ass when I show it off. Too bad you didn't bite me a time or two on my buns too. I'll just have to try harder next time."

At this point I reminded myself that there was no way a man could ever understand what went on in a woman's mind. I just concentrated on how good it felt as Jana was tenderly drying my dick and balls. We went out into the bedroom and my dick was nearly hard again. I thought about pushing Jana onto the bed and fucking her again. I did steer her toward it and press my dick to her flank.

"Oh god I want to again too Jack but I feel like I'm being selfish. Shouldn't I get one of the others to come in and let them have a little fun?" she asked.

Somehow it broke my mood and I felt the pressure leaving my dick. I told her that it was probably time for me to get dressed and start doing something productive anyway. Jana looked crestfallen and I saw she wasn't far from tears.

"I'm sorry Jack. I wasn't turning you down. I just felt so lucky to get to shower with you and so happy about what we'd done and I just thought I would let one of the others have a share. Please don't let me ruin your fun," she said, as tears leaked from her eyes.

"Jana don't cry and don't worry about it. I knew you meant what you said about sharing and it didn't ruin anything. You just slip into your T-shirt and go out and get a cup of coffee and tell the others what a sacrifice you just made for them.

I don't know why but I'm still feeling horny. You can warn them for me that they had better steer clear of me if they don't want to end up on their back today because before the day is over one or two of them are going to have to make me a V. You aren't immune either."

This dried her eyes and put a smile back on her face. She bent to get her T-shirt and her cute ass just looked so inviting I had to give it a sound slap. She giggled and scampered out of the bedroom with her T-shirt in her hand.

I pulled on a T-shirt, some boxers and jeans. I'd left my Red Wings in the truck and was thinking of putting on a pair of my new hiking boots but decided to put on some loafers instead. I didn't think we'd be going anywhere there was dangerous footing and the loafers would be easy to kick off. I might need to get out of my clothes quickly today. In fact I intended to need to get out of my clothes quickly. I don't know what caused it but I just seemed to have fucking on my mind today.

I strolled out toward the kitchen and my pets were all gathered around Jana. Jana had her T-shirt off and they were examining her bite mark and her hickey. They were even looking at the red handprint I had left on her asscheek. They were whispering and giggling like a gaggle of schoolgirls.

I walked over to the counter and Nancy grinned at me as I was approaching - then they all turned to me grinning. They didn't say anything though and Nancy just handed me a mug of coffee. I got a flash of inspiration then.

"I'm sorry girls but I'm sure you'll understand that Jana has left me, temporarily I hope, a little weak in the knees. I'm going to go into the living room and I was hoping you wouldn't mind me sitting during our morning kisses and inspection today."

They all looked at me with mild concern as though I might really be tired. The first one that came for her good morning kiss was in for a big surprise.

It happened to be Sharon. Great. She came over to the armless straight-backed chair I was sitting in and I pulled her down into my lap. This gave her a small start but she was eager when we kissed.

Deciding to have a really good time this morning, I broke the kiss after a few seconds and grabbed the hem of her T-shirt tugging it upward and trying to get it out from under her. Even if she hadn't already told me she was a virgin I would have suspected it now. She didn't even realize I was trying to get the shirt off her yet. When it dawned on her she got a really big smile on her beautiful face and helped.

I finally got a good look and her beautiful big titties. They were just awesome. They were even bigger than Diane's. Like Diane's, gravity had to play a role in their management but you could not say they sagged. They were abundant but they were firm. They were perfect to the eye. Her areolae described puffy circles with about a two to two and a half inch diameter and they were perfectly centered.

Her nipples were large but not obscenely so. They seemed slightly bigger around than a nickel and probably three fourths of an inch long. They were big nipples but on her big titties they seemed perfect. Her titties were magnificent and her face was beautiful.

Sharon's neck was long and graceful and her shoulders and arm muscles were very well defined nearly to the point of seeming muscular. Her abdomen was classically developed and all the muscles there were defined. She was seated cross wise on my lap but I could tell again that her legs were strong but beautifully shaped. Her bush was not plentiful but it was sufficient to point the way to her womanhood.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.