NanoVirus
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I was pretty tired from all the unloading and loading and just from the long day, so I said my goodnights and headed off for bed. Jana scooted after me.

In my room she closed and locked the door. She had on tennis shoes and she shed these quickly. I sat on the edge of the bed and started to unlace my boots. She took over from me, peeling my socks off also.

She sat beside me on the bed, leaned over toward me, and commenced kissing. Her tongue sought entrance to my mouth and I gave it. We spent a few minutes just necking and then my hands started exploring her breasts through her T-shirt.

Her hands started exploring also and soon they unbuttoned my shirt and wandered inside. She teased my nipples like I would tease a woman's and I was surprised to find I liked it. I raised the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it off her as she finished removing my shirt.

We lay down lengthwise on the bed and just kept necking and fondling. I played with one titty and then the other and she kept toying with my nipples in return. I was starting to enjoy this more than I would have ever thought.

Jana had medium blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a very pretty, almost beautiful, face. Her little ears looked delicate and her nose was nearly too small. Her lips were generous though and her tongue was active in my mouth. Her areolae were perfectly centered on her large breasts and her nipples were perfectly centered also. The light pink nipples weren't overly large. They seemed to be sensitive though and they became fully erect without much stimulation and stayed that way.

When I moved my lips down to suck and nibble Jana's nipples she toyed with my hair while I did. After a while she moved her head down to my nipples to return the favor. I played with her hair while she was at it. I realized Jana was reminding me of the first piece I ever got. I'd slipped my girlfriend into the house while my folks were out and we started just making out on my bed. Jana and I were making out.

Jana deserted my nipples and returned to kiss me again. One of her hands was still toying in my chest hair and then she slid it down and over my waistband to stroke my dick through the material of my jeans. I pinched and twisted her nipples a little and then I stroked my way down to rub her pussy through her jeans. She was warm and humid down there but nothing had soaked through yet.

We began fumbling with each other's zippers at nearly the same time. I got hers open and slid my hand into her panties and down into and then across her bush. My fingers found real wetness when they reached her lips. Her hand had grasped my hardon by now and she was pumping on it slowly. This was really getting me going.

Pulling my hand out of her pants, I started tugging them down. She didn't stop kissing and stroking me but she did raise her hips to help. I kept my mouth to hers and with her lifting and moving her legs we managed to get her jeans and panties off. She settled back down and spread her legs a little so I could play with her pussy for real.

She started tugging and pulling on my jeans then and I raised my hips as we replayed the dance getting my jeans and boxers off. Soon enough they were gone and I was pumping two fingers in and out of another tight hot pussy while she jacked slowly and firmly on my hard dick.

I took my mouth from hers and put my lips on her throat to kiss and nibble. She released my dick and her hands came up to play with my hair and tease my ears. I moved over her and got between her legs as she spread them further.

She moaned and hunched her hips up to me as I was getting into the saddle. My dick slid down across her bush and I could feel wetness on my nuts. She moaned a little and pressed her hips up again. I had another flash of déjà vu when I took hold of my dick and worked it around in her lips to wet it good.

This was like my first piece again but not quite as awkward. Cyndi, my girlfriend, hadn't placed my dick for me either. This was probably because she hadn't really intended for me to stick it up her.

Jana wanted me to stick it up her though. I could tell by the welcoming moan I got when I placed the head in her entrance and pushed. She didn't jerk or slam though. She just wrapped her arms around me and then her legs in an almost leisurely manner.

She paid attention and got with my rhythm as we just started a nice long slow fuck. We didn't get excited or frantic. We just fucked. I kissed on her neck and sucked a hickey on it and she played in my hair and told me it felt good and encouraged me to keep it up.

Her pussy was tight and hot and slippery. I started thinking that a tight pussy might also be one of the requirements for women's survival. That suited the hell out of me.

Jana was giving me a little milking action while we fucked now and she would move her head around and nibble an earlobe every once in a while. I put my hands down to play with her titties and she gave her hips an extra wiggle in thanks.

We started building our rhythm now and getting more serious. Then she put her hands on my ass, gripped my cheeks, and began pulling me to her on the pushes. She didn't jab me in the ass with her nails but she let me know she wanted it harder now. I just paid attention to the hands on my ass for guidance.

I didn't have any issues with control. Nancy had made damn sure this morning that I didn't have a horny edge. Jana and I just kept fucking. When she began directing with her hands on my ass I let her show me what she wanted. Her pussy felt really good milking on my dick as I pushed it up her and pulled it out. I decided to just let her run the show.

"Oh God Jack. They were right. You really do know how to fuck. This feels so good I almost hate to come," she said.

"Jana honey, I'm not the only one here that can fuck. I just love your tight little pussy."

"That's good Jack. I just want you to fuck my little pussy as much as you can. I was so horny and your big ole dick feels so good. I hope you can fuck me all night. I want to be bowlegged by morning."

By now I was tired of talking so I kissed her again. She sucked my tongue and we fucked on. I must have fucked her for twenty or twenty five minutes. She just kept building and building. Finally I could tell she was close and I was sure ready.

"That's it Jack. I'm about to get it. Give me a few hard ones and let's go."

I pounded it home for four or five good hard pumps and then her pussy clamped down on my dick and she just shook. It sent me over the top and I held it in deep and pumped come up her. When she went limp I settled down on her and rested.

She didn't complain about my weight and she didn't try to roll me off. She just held me to her with her arms and legs, not even letting her legs slide off me for almost five minutes. Finally though she relaxed and I rolled off. She still had her arms around me and she kissed me again.

"Let's take a little nap now Jack. Okay?"

"Sounds good to me sweetie."

We slept for an hour or so and then she woke me up pulling on my dick and teasing it back to hardness and we had another long fuck. We fucked four times that night. We'd fuck and then we'd nap then she'd pull me back up hard and we'd fuck again. It made for a really good night for me.

I was glad we'd gone to bed a little early and we slept a little late. She finally got up about eight thirty and showered. She kissed me again on her way out. She left naked, carrying her clothes. I didn't get out of bed until nine. Then I showered and dressed. I would have slept more except I was well rested and I wanted some coffee.

When I came out of the hall I looked toward the kitchen and everyone was already up and eating. When they saw me they gave me a little round of applause. I reddened a little.

"If y'all intend to make fun of me I'll just go back to bed."

"Goody! How many of us do you think you can handle at a time?" Karen asked, laughing.

"That's all well and good Jack. Just remember tonight is my turn and you need to save me some. Jana tells me you have a big rig of your own and you drive it a lot better than you drive a truck," Beverly said.

"I surrender. Just give me some coffee please."

Their good morning kisses drill started as I made my way to the coffee. Jana grabbed me first and I made sure to check all their pretty asses for panties. I even searched around in most of their cracks just to make sure they weren't trying to slip a thong by me. Jenna didn't hop up to try for a come this morning, she just took a normal groping and kissing like everyone else. Sharon ended up last in line.

I gave in this morning and just had to get my hands on her big titties. I couldn't believe how firm they felt and it just made me anxious to get a round with her at night. I couldn't help remembering her crack about the oldest cherry on earth either.

She seemed to really enjoy my hands on her titties. After she'd told me about the grief she'd thought they'd caused her growing up I'd been a little worried about her adjusting. It seemed like she was doing fine. When my thumbs started teasing her nipples she held me to her more tightly and began pushing her pussy against me.

In for a penny ... I slipped a hand down over her flat tummy, through her little tangle of bush and let my fingers search for pussy. When they found it, they found it damp but seemingly tiny. Her vulva was puffed up but by feel it was no bigger than Nancy's. I teased her lips and finally got a fingertip between them.

She sighed and just melted against me. I was able to restrain myself after a few minutes and broke off, giving her a kiss on the tip of her nose. I know I could have just lead her to my bedroom and fucked her ragged, but I wanted to take my time with Sharon. She had a lot for me to enjoy and I intended for her to enjoy herself too.

Nancy had a big plate of ham and eggs and biscuits and gravy for me this morning. I just shoveled it in until I couldn't hold any more. It was that good. Nancy was turning into a real gem. She could cook, shoot, and now she could drive a truck. She could be a gentle and tender lover but when she put her mind to it she was just a vicious fuck. My knees were still sore.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.