NanoVirus
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

Nancy went to the kitchen, and I showered. Instead of showing up naked for breakfast, I pulled on some jeans, a T-shirt, and my Red Wings then followed her, hoping it wouldn't be long until coffee was ready. It wasn't, and I poured myself a big mug then sat at the counter.

Nancy put some things on to cook, and when she had a spare minute I stood up and pulled her to me for a kiss and a good groping. I held her against me, kissing her cute lips and playing with her ass up under her T-shirt until she broke it off to check the food.

"There, I gave you a proper inspection this morning," I said.

"Did you hear me bitch about it?"

"No. Did any of the others complain?" I asked.

"Not a one, in fact, it's pretty well agreed that it was a big hit. Jenna was very enthusiastic. You realize you're probably the first male that's ever had their hands on her little teenybopper body don't you? Karen said she knew for a fact that Diane was pretty strict on Jenna before this plague shit started."

"I guess I shouldn't have done it. Did it piss Diane off?"

"Jack, you've got to realize the world is completely different now than it was just a week or two ago. That politically correct crap and hair trigger sexual harasment scheme shit might have been fine when there were four billion people trying to get along, and I guess women's lib was all right then too, but not now.

"The way things are going to be from here on out, if a woman doesn't have a man around to protect her she'll end up chattel, or worse. Unless a woman is willing and able to defend herself, up to and including killing others, she will end up a captive.

"Diane isn't stupid. As a matter of fact she's pretty damned smart. Dumbasses don't get to be doctors and surgeons. Women in nature have pussies and are almost always receptive for sex, just so they can keep a male close by. Sex is what pre-civilization females traded for security. Now it's going to be what post-civilization females trade for the same thing.

"When there is a viable civilization women don't really have to keep their part of the bargain. Now that there isn't one, any woman that doesn't want to put out and can't kill someone to keep from it, is going to be pushing up daisies or enslaved. We know that a hell of a lot better than men do," she said.

"That's not why I asked you to come here. It isn't why I rounded the bunch of you up. I wanted to help everyone I could and I didn't want to be alone. I'm not going to force you into having sex."

"Jack you won't have to force anyone, all you have to do is whistle. In the first place we all want to fuck you, all of us. You're a damned good-looking guy, and I found out first hand last night that you know how to make a woman feel good.

"You could probably have had any of us before this plague shit if you'd known us and taken a shot. I think I made it plain the last time I saw you at the Spoke that I intended to give you some when we could get together.

"Karen was as picky a woman as I've ever seen and you waltzed right out of there with her that very night. Diane would have raised hell back then if she'd caught you porking Jenna - but I'm sure Jenna would have been all for it.

"Now Diane is all for it too. We've already hashed this out. We talked about a lot of things, and believe me; it didn't take much discussion for us to figure out we all wanted a ride on your pony, several rides in fact. Hell, we drew straws to see who got to go first, and I even won - without cheating," she said, and laughed.

"Yeh, but thinking about it now, that was pretty chauvinistic of me to line everyone up and make them kiss me while I groped their naked asses yesterday," I said.

"Fuck chauvinistic up its politically correct ass. We need a chauvinist. We can't make it without one, and did we ever hit the jackpot. We found us a big old good 'en, and strong too. What are you? Six-two and two-thirty or about?" she asked.

"Two-thirty-five."

"We can probably even get a little more weight on you with the right exercise, and it don't get any righter than last nights performance," she said, and I had the feeling she was trying to change the subject.

"We were talking about yesterday morning's line up," I said, steering us back on track.

"What are you whining about? You got to kiss, fondle, and outright grope every titty and ass in the place and we all loved it. Earth to Jack, we get horny too, and we like to be handled by a big strong handsome man.

"Let me make it simple for you, there are seven women with you now. Every one of them wants some of your dick, often. Everyone but Jenna hopes you'll let her slide until Janet can get her on the pill, and with her cycle it's going to be another ten days to two weeks.

"Jenna isn't one bit happy about that and she doesn't want to wait. She wants her turn like everyone else, but she'll wait if you let her. But, if you want to fuck her this morning, not a one of us - not even Diane - will say a cross word about it. We think it would be better if you waited, but we're not saying you have to.

"That brings up something else, we drew straws to see who sleeps with you when, at night. That doesn't mean you can't have some pussy during the day if you want it. If your dick gets hard while you're giving good morning kisses and gropes, or anytime, and you want to bend one of us over the couch and pump off a load, no one is going to tell you no.

"Any woman you grab is going to be more than happy to spread her legs and tell you welcome home honey. If you want a blowjob while you're eating breakfast, just point to the mouth you want around your dick. It's that simple," she said.

"It just doesn't seem right Nancy."

"It is right, Jack. Our lives depend on making sure you get as much of our pussy as you want, and the better you like it, the better off we'll be. Every one of us knows if you don't like the way we fuck, we could end up dead.

"Now, knowing what a sweet loveable son-of-a-bitch you are, I don't see it actually coming down to that, but I'm keeping it to myself. You're elected to lead us, look after us, and teach us to help take care of ourselves.

"We want to pay you back in pussy, and you can bet you're going to get the best we've got," she said, making it sound like a promise.

"But I'm not demanding sex for keeping you safe, I'd do it anyway," I said.

"We know that dufus, we just think a little incentive can't hurt anything," she said, turning her back to me and flipping up her T-shirt to show me her cute ass again, and then laughing.

I just sat quietly for a minute thinking about it. At first I'd thought Nancy was pulling my leg, but her sincerity convinced me that she was serious. I still didn't think it was right and I decided I would just keep my mouth shut and try not to take advantage of them.

Karen walked in a few minutes later. I got up and gave her a long kiss and I paid plenty of attention to her ass with my hands. Mostly to keep Nancy from thinking I wasn't convinced, or that's what I kept telling myself anyway.

Nancy had breakfast ready; so the three of us sat down to eat. Of course Nancy had to tell Karen what we'd been talking about and that I seemed to be a slow learner.

"It's the truth, Jack, and we all feel the same way. If you want some pussy, or a blowjob, or an ass-fuck, just grab one of us. Whoever you pick will be damned glad of it; I'll guarantee that. Concentrate, why do you think we came out here yesterday morning with nothing on but T-shirts," she asked.

"I surrender."

We finished eating and then talked about what we should do today. I told them I wanted all of us to go out to my range for some live fire practice. If we had time after that, I wanted to see about scoring some food, and then some medicine.

Nancy told me we had enough food for about two days after today. Karen said we really should stop at a drug store if we went by one, to get a few basic medicines and some birth control pills.

Janet came in about then and I got up to go give her a good morning kiss. When I put my arms around her she opened hers at once and wrapped them around my neck, pulling me in tighter and turning up the heat.

She sucked hard on my tongue and pressed her pubis against me, rubbing her titties around on my chest. All this before I could get my hands on her firm round ass.

Said ass was in my possession as soon as possible though, and in a few seconds, she removed her arms from around my neck and slipped them under mine to hug me to her even tighter.

Janet shifted her feet and straddled one of my legs, grinding her pussy against the front of my thigh. This was a far cry from yesterday. She'd given me a good friendly kissing then and she hadn't resisted me groping her ass; but she hadn't seemed to get into it like today. Maybe it was because they were all standing in line yesterday.

We finally unclenched and she waltzed on over to the counter for some breakfast, but she went with a big smile on her face. When Jana came in next, by herself, and got her good morning kiss and grope it was about the same. She made me feel like she was really glad to see me.

I got suspicious when Beverly came in by herself and also curled my toes.

They must have had a powwow over this too. They were showing up one at a time and their kisses were meant to make me glad it was morning. Hell, I could live with it. I should have had sense enough to know that I couldn't outsmart the lot of them anyway, and with the way things seemed to be going, why should I even try. If we did much more of this, I was going to bend one of them over the back of the couch.

Diane was nearly nominated as first fuck of the day when she came in after Beverly and came right up to tell me good morning. She owned the biggest titties of the bunch, they weren't a lot bigger, but they were bigger.

All the women were spectacular in the titty department, but Diane's were biggest with Janet's next. Jenna's were the smallest, but she wasn't through growing yet. Nancy, Karen, Jana, and Beverly were basically the same size, but I digress.

Diane made a beeline for her good morning kiss and grope, but she didn't put her arms around my neck. When I pushed my tongue into her mouth and reached under her T-shirt to cup her buns, she grabbed my ass also.

Since she was tallest too, when she pulled me to her with her hands on my ass, she got good contact with her flat belly against my dick, which was pointing straight toward my navel.

She noticed right off and began squirming against it while her big titties rubbed my chest. I just went grope happy on her ass and then pushed a hand down between her legs from behind. When she felt it, she spread them to give me some room.

I found her dampening pussy with my fingers and when she felt me searching for her slit, she moaned low in her throat and humped back toward me to help. I got hold of myself in a minute and we finally broke up, but it was only by the hardest.

Jenna came in last, and if she'd been on the pill, she would have earned herself a dick ride. She was just as hungry as her mother and she put about the same move on me. Her ass was firm and tight, and being a little smaller, it just felt delicious and reminded me that I was up to something that could have landed me in jail just a week or so ago. I didn't tarry on her buns much though, since I wanted to get my hands on her titties. They were so young and firm and springy.

I took one in each hand and after squeezing a little I held them and played my thumbs back and forth across her nipples. As I did it, her tongue became a writhing snake in my mouth.

Moving my hands back to her ass, I was about to see if I could sneak in the back way for a feel of her sweet young bearded clam, like I had her mother's, when I thought better of it. I broke the kiss but held her to me for a minute. I looked into her eyes and whispered that we were stopping at the first drug store we came to so we could get her some birth control pills.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.