NanoVirus
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

We snuggled up spoon fashion and drifted off. Waking found me still right up against her lush backside, and by squinting I could just see my clock. It was nearly eight AM.

I had a full-fledged hardon wedged between her legs, just below her ass. One arm was pinned under her head and the other was over her. I used it exploring, in search of titty - giving the firm fat handful a little squeeze as soon as I found it, then rubbing my palm over the nipple.

Pushing with my hips there was enough room to move my dick for about a two-inch stroke, so I started. I could feel the head rubbing slightly against her labia while I worried the nipple to attention. Reaching under my dick and holding it tighter to her moistening pussy lips, I carried on with the short strokes. I was being careful, trying not to wake her yet, but I guess arousal brought her around.

"Oh. Good morning, Jack."

"Good Morning."

"I need to visit the little girls room."

"Do you have to go right now?" I asked.

"Yes, but it won't take long."

She rose, giving me a look at her beautiful titties again as she lowered her head and sucked about half my cock into her mouth. Grabbing her overnight bag on the way, she went into the bathroom. I scrambled out to the hall bathroom to brush my teeth and piss then I beat her back to bed.

She joined me under the covers and we shared a long good morning kiss.

"Where were we when we left off last night?" she asked, teasing.

"You said something about an ass fucking," I said, reminding her.

We tongue fought a little more and I noticed her mouth tasted like cinnamon this morning. Soon I left her lips, kissing and nibbling my way down to her breasts, sucking a nipple into my mouth. It was the strangest thing, but I'll swear I tasted a strawberry flavor as soon as I had my mouth on it.

Sucking and teasing with my tongue, I moved to the other titty and tasted another strawberry nipple. I kept my attention on it, but wondered what she was up to. Finally I realized she must have put some kind of flavoring on her nipples while she was in the throne room, reigning.

She was wiggling and squirming a little as I kissed down toward her navel for a lick or two. Working my way into her auburn bush and through it to her pussy, I took my first lick of it this morning and I tasted lemonade. Karen had a sense of humor, but it was actually nice and I tried to show her that I appreciated the thought, as I put her legs over my shoulders and gave my full attention to her love lips.

Her little moans and groans became more urgent, and when I sucked seriously on her clitty, licking it rapidly, and then pushed a finger into her for a few strokes - she climaxed and mashed my head between her strong lovely thighs.

I let her have a minute to get her breath back then licked down through her pussy and past it to her asshole, where I got another big surprise. I nearly laughed out loud, but held it back by the hardest - her asshole tasted like chocolate.

She was back with me now, wriggling and bucking, so I let her up. She got to her knees and handed me a large tube of something that I hadn't noticed her holding, and I guess I looked at it stupidly.

"It's lube, Jack, and it'll work better if you give my pussy a few strokes first."

Who was I to argue? Getting up behind her, I placed my cockhead to her entrance, pushing into that glorious pussy again. She began squeezing around me right away, and as I remembered the fuck from last night, I asked her if she wouldn't rather just have a good slow dog fuck and save the back door for later.

"You've already had your pussy ride, Jack; you have to punch your ticket for the ass fuck first. If we have the strength for it, before I have to go to work, I'll just lay back and let you climb on for a slow sweet housewife fuck," she said.

"What's a housewife fuck?" I asked, curious now.

"That's where I lay there and let you shove it in and poke on me until your heart's content. You just shoot your wad and collapse on me all out of breath, whether I come or not, just like a real marriage.

"While you're laying on me all winded, I'll hug you, caress your back and tell you that I love you. I tell you I'm so proud you're my man and how good it was for me, and all that shit most housewives have to tell their husbands. You'll like it I'm sure; now lets get back to the ass fucking."

I reluctantly pulled my throbbing dick out of wonderpussy and lubed myself with the lotion from the tube. I spread some around her pucker, and when I put the tube to her asshole, intending to push some inside, she told me not to bother since she'd taken care of that while she was in the bathroom.

Dropping the tube, I guided my cockhead to her rosebud and pressed in. I could feel her relax her sphincter and I slid in with almost no effort, but I stopped with the head just inside, giving her time to adjust.

"Thanks, Jack, I'll be ready for more in just a second, but it feels much bigger in there than I expected. Not painful, but different," she said.

"What do you mean, different than you expected?" I asked.

"Just what you think I mean, you're plowing new ground, Jack. I've used dildos to make sure I could relax when I found someone I wanted to do it with, but that's the first dick that's ever been up my ass. Now puff out your chest and give me some more meat, you can brag about it after you're done."

I pressed in, to the base, and she didn't even tense up. I gave her half a dozen slow strokes and she kept encouraging me, so I bent over her back, grabbing a titty with one hand and tickling her clit with the other.

She was consciously relaxing her asshole. In fact, her pussy, when she'd been squeezing, was actually a little tighter than this, but as she got hotter, she began tightening down on my dick while I began pounding it to her.

This wasn't going to last too long, she was getting closer and so was I. When I felt she was about to flash over, I quit tickling her clit, grasped it between my thumb and a finger, and gave it a little pinch. That tripped her trigger and she gave me a big pinch of her own, with her asshole around my dick. That did the trick for me.

We collapsed, me wilting across her back with my dick still up her ass. I eased out and rolled off onto my back as soon as I could move, and in just a few seconds, I opened my eyes to see her smiling face as she kissed me.

"Thanks Jack, it was more than I'd hoped for."

"You're amazing, Karen; strawberry nippled, lemonade pussied, chocolate assed Karen. You aren't just a woman, you're a genuine experience!"

"Well you've punched your whole ticket now Jack, the housewife fuck is the bonus prize. Are you up to it?"

"I'd really like to lay here and snuggle for a while, and then take a shower later. After that I'll cook your breakfast and maybe we could just spend a little time together, before you have to go to work," I said.

"Careful, Jack, you'll have me thinking you actually want to get to know me," she said, teasing.

"Will it ruin my image if I do?" I asked.

"It won't ruin it, it'll change it a little; who knows, I might like you better that way."

"I'd still like to try the housewife fuck later," I said.

"Oh, so you think you want to see me again?"

"I know I want to see you again, I just don't know how you feel about it," I said.

"I'm pretty sure we can work something out."

We eventually showered together and I got to see again just how beautiful and well put together she was. We dressed, I in casual clothes, she in her work uniform. I noticed from her nametag that she was a doctor; I was surprised. Chauvinistically, I had assumed she was a nurse.

I cooked breakfast and after eating we sat around with coffee, talking until she had to go. I made sure I had her number before she left and I gave her all the goodbye kisses she would put up with.

After she was gone, I turned on the tube and switched to CNN, wanting to see what shape the world was in. I was flabbergasted. The sickness that had gone through the prisons had been worldwide.

It was estimated that practically all prisoners on the planet were now dead. Still, none of the guards had been affected. There were experts on every channel, discussing the details of the burials and whipping the story like a redheaded stepchild.

The real kicker was a new sickness, or another wave of the same one, that had started at midnight eastern time last night. This time, criminals on the loose were catching whatever this thing was, and dying. Information was sketchy so far but it seemed like a repeat of the previous night, with suspected perpetrators getting sick and dying within a few hours.

Gang members, dope dealers, Mafia men of all rank, petty thieves, and muggers were dead. It was even rumored that tax cheats and white-collar criminals were included in this round.

By now, some autopsies had been performed on the first of the criminals that died. No real cause of death had been found yet. As usual, lack of information didn't stop constant reporting and it seemed the sickness was all any news organization was dealing with.

I really couldn't blame the news people though, because this was unprecedented and completely mysterious. From the way it spread and the way the victims were obviously targeted, it had to have been organized by someone.

Who could do this kind of thing? No one could do it; no organization on earth had that kind of power. From the reports, federal, state and local governments had their hands full just getting the bodies buried.

All military reserve and National Guard personnel had been activated to help with the logistics of so many dead bodies. That had been for the prisoners and this go-round of deaths was straining even the new system. These steps had been taken in the United States and there could be no doubt that it was worse in other nations.

After a couple of hours watching, I decided to call Karen at work. She was an emergency room doctor after all, maybe she could give me an inside hint as to what was happening. I hesitated at first.

Even though we'd been very intimate, we had only just met, and I was sure she must be swamped with work, but in the end I just couldn't stand it. She had given me her work number and if she didn't have time to come to the phone I was sure someone would tell me that. I was slightly surprised that the call was answered on the second ring and more surprised when Karen came to the phone right away.

"Hello, Karen, it's Jack."

"Hi Jack, miss me already?"

"Yes, but I called to see if you knew anything about these deaths. I figured you would be too busy to come to the phone, but I had to try," I said, explaining myself.

"Actually we are almost deserted; they caught it last night from a little after midnight until three this morning. People are still coming, but if they have the new sickness, we just shuffle them onto buses that have been brought up and later they're sent to holding areas, to be buried.

"It's easy to tell if they have the sickness, because a distinctive rash breaks out on their neck. I'm told that if any of them last over three or four hours at the holding area, they'll be sent back for treatment, but none have so far.

"There isn't a thing we can do for them. Those that were brought here last night, from the jails, before the new procedure went into effect, didn't have fever and weren't dehydrated, and really just didn't appear sick. They just felt a little bad and had the rash, and then they died. What's funny though, is our normal patient load has dropped off to almost nothing."

"I wonder what could be causing that?"

"It's as if no one else is sick. We did have a couple of car crash victims, but even those are way down. I guess everyone is at home watching the news," she said.

"I sure am, but they don't seem to know anything. They haven't even mentioned the rash," I told her.

"That's probably because the government thinks that information would cause a panic if it got out. I doubt it would though; even the ones that come in and have figured out that they are done for aren't excited or nervous. When we tell them to get on the buses, they just do it, and wait patiently. It's almost like the sickness sedates them.

"Most of the police think it is just grand so far. We have a few posted here to maintain order around the bus loading area and they look like they just want to lick their chops when they see a lowlife they know come in with the rash.

"They're more than happy to direct them to a bus; I just hope it doesn't spread to others. So far though, it seems that proximity isn't dangerous," she told me.

"It's all so strange, but I guess I've bothered you enough at work, take care of yourself, Karen."

"You too, Jack, talk to you later."

How odd, already the emergency rooms are just writing off the sick. I guess it made sense though, since if they didn't have any treatment for them, it would be pointless to admit them and have them die before their bed got warm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.