A Log Truck Driver In Outer Space - Cover

A Log Truck Driver In Outer Space

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 31

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Billy Joe Stephens, a real life good ole boy from North East Texas, has an early morning encounter with Space Aliens. Anal probing is not what he is wishing for in this First Contact.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor  

The day seemed to fly by and soon enough the Queens and I sat down for supper. Since we weren't bothering with any Royal servants the food just appeared. Come to think of it, this was much better service than servants could ever provide. The food appeared, we ate it, and then the dirty dishes left. I never had to worry about refilling a glass or my coffee mug, since more of whatever I was drinking just materialized in place.

Actually, we didn't even have to get naked and go to bed, though we always did. Johnny was perfectly capable of removing our clothes and figuratively tucking us in. I'd tried it once and it was just too weird for me. Maybe I could get used to if, later.

One thing was fairly constant though. My Queens pretty much teased me senseless during the day and then tried to fuck me to death most nights. I wasn't complaining about that in the least though. In fact, Jackie was inhaling my Royal dick at the moment and I was oh so proud of her efforts.

Later, I felt like a stallion trying to service all his mares. I didn't have any idea what kind of alien magic I'd been blessed with but whoever had done it did a wonderful job. The girls could fuck me completely down if they put their minds to it, but if they just wanted a come or two each I could do my duty without running out of gas.

The next morning, as I was waiting for my lovelies to get out of bed and get dressed, I began to think about what had happened to me. It had been a comedy of errors on the part of the aliens, but my guess was it didn't seem so fucking funny to them now. Charlie had reported we now had complete control over every government official and all military personnel in the Coalition. He'd even inserted a control device into every member of the police forces.

I had some sad news for the ones responsible for what happened to me. My capture had turned out wonderfully, but that didn't mean I was one bit grateful. I didn't have any idea how many innocent people had died on that experiment as they called it, but I was going to find out. Normally I was as much against torture as the next guy, but I wasn't anal about it. The ones that had looked on while helpless innocents had been abused and killed were going to find that out.

Not only the aliens either. Earth men who'd been basically savages were going to find out they'd earned long painful deaths of their own. Cruel and unusual punishment would still be the buzzword, as long as you hadn't inflicted cruel and unusual pain yourself.

All bets were off for terrorists and their like. Even murdering kidnappers and rapist would get a taste. For the ordinary everyday rapist that hadn't killed anyone, I was going to go easy and just see if I could recruit a few big dicked men who'd like a shot at administering a little punishment in kind. If we couldn't find any volunteers, I was sure Charlie and his buddies could come up with some applicable mechanical devices.

As far as I was concerned, attempts to reform or rehabilitate criminals were mostly a bust. With the help of the AIs I'd be able to find out exactly what anyone had been guilty of. If the AIs thought they could be salvaged and were sure they hadn't been violent they would get a good chance at resuming normal life. If they had hurt people or if the AIs considered them beyond help, they were never getting loose again, and that was final. We didn't need lawyers to try and wiggle them free, since we'd have no doubts about what went on. I'd probably spend a lot of sleepless nights wondering about poor lawyers losing their means of making a living. NOT.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.