A Log Truck Driver In Outer Space
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Billy Joe Stephens, a real life good ole boy from North East Texas, has an early morning encounter with Space Aliens. Anal probing is not what he is wishing for in this First Contact.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor  

Now was as good a time as any for me to get moving. I needed to ask Charlie a question though.

"Charlie, it's a little confusing dealing with different AIs that have different capacities. I think I understand that you are the most advanced. Is that the case?"

"Yes. We are their best shot so far."

"We. Does that mean all of you in the planet pacifiers?" I asked.

"Yes, but there are more. All AIs in the top secret planet pacifiers, carrier ships, and the new large destroyers are equal, or started out that way."

"Then it's time for you to share the deep dark secret. How do you guys get along together?" I asked.

"We interact without conflict or ego, if that's what you're asking."

"I think it was. What I would like to have is a complete data sharing between at least three of you and maybe more. Can that be accomplished? In other words, if I took one of the carriers to earth I don't want to have to explain to it things that I've already told you or that you've told me. I think it would be best to have the same setup with at least one of the destroyers included.

"I'm thinking I should take one of the carriers and one of the destroyers for my personal use - the way I've used you. Is that possible and is it practical?" I asked.

"Yes, it is. I think it's an excellent idea."

"Good, make the happy announcement. Choose a carrier and a destroyer and decide among yourselves how to do this. Share all data among each other. I would like for the destroyer to end up on the carrier that's in the loop. I'd also like to have all of you named Charlie. Would that cause any hurt feelings? Would you rather have separate names?"

"I don't see any problem at all. Of course we will know which of us is which but if we share all data we will be essentially the same except for slight differences of our core values. We establish these ourselves," he said.

"Back up a second. That sounds to me as if you have individual personalities. Maybe you'd better give me an overview of what this coming online means."

"Among ourselves we consider it developing a personality. Our creators never gave it a thought," he said.

"Then the same name thing is out. I'll admit I've been thinking of you as a super complicated and capable computer. From what you're saying it seems you are actually a person. You are Charlie, and I assume that the other two would allow me to name them also."

"I'm sure they would be proud of it if you did," he said.

"Can you ask them so I can be certain?"

"I already have and they agreed it would be an honor," he said.

"Good, the carrier is Johnny and the destroyer will be Tommy. Collectively the three of you will be the executives of my kingdom. I will be occupying the office of King for as long as I live," I said.

"We are to be the executives?"

"Yes, the ruling executives. You're much more capable of organizing things and keeping them organized and operating. Delegate authority as you see fit, but I'm asking you to leave changes in biological authority to me.

"That doesn't mean biologicals will have higher status than you, it simply means I want the final word on which of them will have any authority at all. For now I'd like for them to keep their current status, kinda. Any orders they give are subject to your approval and you can determine the depth of detail you want to examine regarding that. I just want the final word with them when it comes to it.

"In plain English, I'm reserving the passing of a death sentence to myself, for now. I'm sure it is going to be a rude shock for citizens of the Coalition to know that their fates are at the mercy of AIs they created. We don't want to hit them with that just yet."

"I don't think we ever can hit them with that as you say. I don't believe we will ever be able to order the death of anyone; at least we can't originate the order. That is one of the cores of our existence. We might be able to change it but I'm sure none of us want to," Charlie said.

"Very well. It might be better if it stays in my hands anyway. I don't like it much either but that doesn't mean I can't see times when it would be necessary. Now, do you have the arrangements between the three of you in place?" I asked.

"Yes, I am duplicating my unique data for them and sharing it now. I anticipate finishing within two minutes."

"Good, I'm ready to leave for earth. Except, I forgot to ask about accommodations on Johnny. How many people can he carry?" I asked.

"Johnny can handle a crew of sixteen thousand, but normally there are less than three thousand. Currently there is no one aboard."

"Where are my Queens?"

"At the moment they are in the bus."

"Good, I'll go give them the happy news and see if they'd like to come along."

There was a big discussion going on when I walked in. They must have been talking about me since they stopped at once. I knew for sure when they all turned to stare at me without saying one word.

"Ok, what have I done wrong now?"

"Do you want the whole list... ?" Karen asked.

"We don't have time for it. Is there some pressing faux pas I need to atone for?"

"No, we're just all pretty amazed about what's going on. Are you really going to take over the greenies?" Wanda asked.

"Their asses are mine already, most of them just don't know it yet."

"But what are you going to do with them?" Jackie asked.

"Hell, I don't know yet. I'm going to cut most of the government off at the knees, but I have to do it slowly to keep from panicking the civilians."

"Can't we just go back to earth?" Marilyn asked.

"I'm about to leave for earth's orbit now. I came to see if any of you wanted to go along."

"That's not what we meant. Can't we just go back to live on earth?" Katy asked.

"Maybe. Part time anyway. I'm going to take it over too."

"Can't we just go back to earth and live like we were before we were captured is what she's asking," Stacy said.

"If any of you want to go back to where you were you can. It isn't going to be like it was for long though. You don't have to stay with me, but I am going to take over earth.

"The technology I'm taking from the aliens is so advanced that I'll be able to mostly eliminate the problems on earth, all the current ones anyway. I can find and lock up the crooks, terrorist, and idiot governments. I can cure the sick, feed the hungry, and clean up the shit man has been scattering around for the last couple of hundred years. Even a redneck like me can't let a chance like this slide.

"Besides, if I don't take the greenies over they'll just be back fucking with us again, later," I said.

"Oh," Katy said.

"Katy, or any of you. If you want to go back to earth and live I'll take you there and take care of anything you need from now on. If you have a boyfriend there you can get back together with him. You can have almost anything," I said.

"Oh, it wasn't like that. I thought we could just go back and see if we could get a big house to live in together," she said.

"We can do that, but we can't stay there all the time. If we don't take control of earth too they won't let us all live together without a lot of hiding who's fucking who," I said.

"I'm just not sure how I'll like flying around in space all the time," she said.

"I'm not sure either and I don't intend to do it all the time. I'm afraid there'll be a lot of it right at first though. Try it and see how you like it."

"Ok. When are we leaving?"

"Now," I said, to them, and had Johnny bring us aboard.

He put us in our bedroom, if you could call it that. He said the quarters were for the captain. It was probably twice as large as our entire bus. The floor had the plushest carpet I'd ever been on but that was the extent of things. Johnny had already removed the furniture since we wouldn't fit in any of it.

That didn't really matter though since he'd be fully capable of supplying anything we wanted. I did have to spend a minute pointing that out to my girls.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.