A Log Truck Driver In Outer Space - Cover

A Log Truck Driver In Outer Space

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Billy Joe Stephens, a real life good ole boy from North East Texas, has an early morning encounter with Space Aliens. Anal probing is not what he is wishing for in this First Contact.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor  

Jocklyn had barely settled down when a man about six feet tall came walking up to her. It set her off again and he looked a little excited himself. Hell, he had a right to be.

Jane came over just then for the talk she'd promised. I was a little leery of the deal she'd mentioned but I just about had to listen. Who knew, it might be a good one.

"If you're out trolling for more bedmates this morning I think I have the inside track on one for you. Jackie hasn't been here but about three months and she'd been hiding out successfully until you and Charlie picked her up.

"She was actually eighteen when they grabbed her, and though she knew some things about getting around in the woods and living off the land she was glad for the trip here to join us. She said she used her last cartridge taking a deer just two days ago.

"She thinks the rescue came just in time and she is anxious to meet the one responsible for it. I'm going a little bit out of my way for you on this since she's one of the two best who've volunteered to work here, but I'm not one to stand in the way of true love, or a horny woman, whichever comes first," Jane said.

"Horny?"

"Yes, she spends half her time bragging about how she kept away from the lowlife men she saw here, and the other half bitching because not a one of them was worth fucking. Her words, not mine," Jane said.

"What makes you think she'll approve of me?" I asked.

"Cause I'd be banging on your door if it weren't for Carl. Don't worry. I'm going to bring her over and let her know you're the one that brought her to safety," Jane said, and then scampered off before I could reply.

It was fine by me, unless Jane was just jerking me around. If anyone here knew where the good-looking women were hiding it was Jane. Charlie knew of course, but I was reluctant to trust his selection criteria, even though I'd yet to see a really ugly woman here. Jane's methods seemed a little cold to me too, but this wasn't earth and long courtships weren't in the plans. I was sure if Jackie was pretty and horny we'd get along fine, sooner or later.

When I saw Jane approaching with a tall, leggy, big tittied gray eyed blonde, my dick got hard just from the sight. She was five nine or better and her shirt was fully populated with titty. All the women back in my bus were pretty, but Jackie was simply beautiful by anyone's standard. She was so outstanding she made models I'd seen in magazines look drab. My mouth was practically watering when they came up, and then Jackie plastered herself against me and put her lips to mine, sucking for tongue right away.

"Are you really my hero?" she asked, after she broke the kiss.

"Jane says you're the one that rescued me from living in the woods and hiding from every man I saw. It was you, wasn't it?" she asked.

"Well, I had a little help, but I can not tell a lie, it was me?" I said, and braced myself for another kiss; it was even hotter.

"I guess I'd better send for another waitress. Looks to me like you two are going to get along fine," Jane said.

"I thought you said he already had some women in his household," Jackie said.

"There are five with me already. Is that going to be a problem?" I asked her.

"Not unless they're stingy. I'm guessing they'll appreciate the help with a beast like you," Jackie said, mashing her fantastic titties into my chest.

"I think he should take you on over and help you get settled in. I'm sure you'll get along fine with the rest of his harem," Jane said, and it made me blush, dammit.

"Show me the way to your bedroom big boy. I've been needing to find you for months," Jackie said, and took hold of my hand.

I started to walk out the front door but changed my mind.

"Take us home Charlie," I thought to him and presto chango we were in my bus near the kitchen.

All the girls were there fixing a little breakfast for themselves. I was glad to see they had a pot of coffee on. I'd had plenty at the mess hall but the latest developments had me wanting more.

"Girls, this is Jackie. Jackie, that's Karen, Katy, Wanda, Stacy, and Sherry," I said, pointing to each one as I named them.

"Wow, you didn't waste time finding us a new playmate did you?" Karen asked.

"Jane introduced us," I said.

"Yes, she led me like a lamb to the slaughter and I'm ready for some slaughtering right now. Would the rest of you mind if I take a test drive?" Jackie asked, making me blush even more.

"Hell no we don't mind. Just don't leave him all excited. I'm not sure I could take him on again right now," Wanda said.

"I'll do my best," Jackie said, as she began getting out of her clothes.

The rest of them started helping me get out of mine, as in damned near ripping them off me. I sure couldn't help right then as I was concentrating on watching Jackie get naked. She was magnificent. It wasn't that she was so much more remarkable than the rest; she was new pussy and nothing's better.

As soon as my jeans were off Jackie hit her knees in front of me and gobbled down my dick. Her mouth was talented but she didn't stay at it long.

"That's enough foreplay. Get on and put it to me. I'm dying for a dose already," Jackie said, and the others pushed me onto her.

I settled down and put my lips around one of her big nipples right away. Karen grabbed my throbbing dick and put it to the slit that led to Jackie's velvet vice. Wanda slapped me on the ass and I slid up in the wet glory hole as Jackie's hips took over for the duration.

She was rocking me in the cradle in seconds and while I tried to really pound her I got the feeling that she was the one that was pounding. No matter, I was intent on doing my best and I kept slugging.

Jackie went off like a roman candle in what seemed only minutes but I wasn't even close yet and I kept giving her the gut wrench. Her legs came up around me in a minute or so and they wrapped me up tight.

"Jesus, I didn't know there was a man anywhere that could fuck like this," Jackie said, panting now and fucking back as hard as she could.

"For myself, I think the spacemen did some unauthorized improvements on his dick. He's always been big dicked and long lasting, but lately he's been getting even better," Karen said.

"I don't know since I wasn't here from the first, but I've always known he could out fuck Stacy and me both if he put his mind to it," Sherry said, while she petted my ass.

This talk had both my heads swelling but at least I felt like I'd get my nut in another few strokes. Jackie got off again before I did but her last few sharp slams into me set me off too, and I'll admit I was breathing hard after I filled her up.

"Well Jackie, you gave it your best, but I'm afraid we're gonna need at least one more," Wanda said.

"Let's wait until tonight when we can all take him on at the same time. Maybe we can take it," Katy said.

"Right, maybe we can, and then all we'll have to do is walk around bowlegged every day. Why be greedy I say. Billy Joe, if you find another good one don't be a damned bit shy about bringing her home," Karen said.

"You're probably right Karen. Now, don't you have work to do or something Billy Joe? We need to help clean Jackie up and then get an hour or three worth of gossip out of her," Stacy said.

I'd been dismissed and I knew it, but that was all right. I did have a few things on my plate. In fact, I was supposed to be getting Charles started on the hut foundations. I dragged on my drawers, jeans, T-shirt, socks, and boots and headed back out.

"Charlie, have you been tampering with me?" I thought to him as soon as I left the bus.

"Only in small ways. Have I over stepped my authority?" he asked, and actually sounded abashed.

"Yes, you have, and don't do it again, but don't undo this last trick either. You might have it just right," I thought, and then sent him a horse laugh too.

"Would you like for me to put you where you're headed?" he asked, no doubt wanting to change the subject.

"No, I'm going to walk. What do you have ready for the carpenters to get started with," I asked.

"We have plenty of materials for them. They only need them moved into place," he said.

"Have you planned out the placement?" I asked.

"Yes, but I haven't marked it yet," he said.

"Well you'd better take care of that. Give them a stake for each outside corner. They can start by placing one of the pads at each corner and then filling in with other pads and blocks until they have enough to start putting down the beams and getting them level. After that they can begin building the foundations," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.