Where Trouble Lurks
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by curious2c

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Surprises in the life of one man. Not all good ones either.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Later that night Dawn called me.

"Hi sweetie. How are you? You didn't call me last night and I was expecting it. Is there something wrong?"

"Oh hey there Dawn. Something wrong? NO. I just had a hard day at work and when I got home I hit the sack early. How are things in Boston? Are you and your client getting it done? Got everything worked out between you two?"

There was a short pause after my question about her client. I'd never questioned her about her clients before, especially on the phone. I just couldn't resist the temptation to dig at her just a little bit, but I knew that I couldn't go too far or she'd know that I had found her out. I was having a hard time just trying to sound normal as it was.

"The client and I are doing fine. Matter of fact I may be done a bit early and get home a few days before I thought I would. Are you okay Dave? You sound... I don't know, tense maybe? Why were you at work today anyway?"

"I'm fine. Just a long day doing the yard work. Lots to do around here to keep up with things, know what I mean? Let something go too long and bad things begin to happen. If you let a little thing go, it can come back to bite you on the ass real quick. You can be fooled into thinking that things are good when they're really about to fall all apart. Just had a lot of things to catch up on."

Another dig and another pause on the phone. This was by far the quietest phone time we'd ever had. I wasn't talking unless spoken to, and she was probably trying to sound me out and get a feel for my mood.

"Oh. You know Dave maybe we should take a break next week or month and go on a long vacation. Just you and me. We could go anywhere you'd like to if you wanted. Where would you like to go?"

"How about Boston? You know your way around there now and I've never been there. I'd like to see everything. You could be my tour guide."

Dead silence.

"You there honey? Dawn?" I was pressing now.

"Yes. I'm here. Dave, is there something that you're upset about? Is there something wrong?"

"No. Not at all honey. You said that we could take a vacation wherever I wanted to go and I figured that Boston might be an interesting place to visit. You should know the best places to stay and go have fun at by now having been there so much over the last year and all. I thought why not?"

I could sense her tension now. She had to be wondering if I knew. I'd even bet that once she got off the phone with me she'd call Lynn and bounce things off of her for a bit. I had to make sure that couldn't happen.

While our conversation was going on from that point on, I had my cell phone on speed dial and was trying to get Lynn. She picked up and I put Dawn on speaker phone, without talking to Lynn.

"So Dawn... you think you might finish up early?"

I spoke loudly so that Lynn could tell I was on the phone with Dawn. Having Lynn on her phone meant that Dawn wouldn't be able to call her and I had to talk to Lynn immediately after our conversation got over with. I had to make sure Lynn didn't give me away.

"What? Yes, that's what I said earlier Dave. What's going on with you? You're acting very strange."

"Dawn, I have had a long day and weird things have gone on. I'm just in a mood I guess. I'm sorry. If you want I could call you tomorrow and I will probably be in a far better mood then too."

Another pause then she came back.

"Yeah. That might be a good idea Dave. I'll call you though, okay? Dave, I love you... you know that... right?"

"Of course I know all about that Dawn. Take care."

Hanging up I picked up the cell phone and heard Lynn.

"Son of a bitch. She's going to call me isn't she? What did you tell her Dave?"

"I took a few digs at her, but not enough to let her know that I knew about her affair. Just enough to worry her maybe. I think she is going to call you soon though and I had to let you know that I don't want her to know that I know about her affair yet. Please Lynn... I know this isn't fair, but you're in the middle of all this thanks to Dawn anyway..."

"Dave, she won't find out from me that you know. Matter of fact I'll kind of hint that I'm holding it back from you. She'll calm down and probably think you were just in a bad mood. After the last few days I couldn't sell you out Dave. I care too much for you to do that. Dawn broke my heart when she told me about Steve, and all I've thought about was how unfair and hurtful this would be to you."

"Thank you Lynn. I know you care for me and I hope you know that I think the world of you too. I need to go to bed now. Good luck on the phone call. She'll probably call you straight away I'd imagine."

"Yeah, she will. Goodnight Dave. Sleep tight. Love you and all that stuff."

Her words stopped me dead. She'd never told me 'love you' before. I knew that there were many things going on in undercurrents and Lynn sounded like there may be more to that 'love you' than just a friendly kind of thing. It worried me.

The next morning I finished up the yard work around the house and then went for a run. When I got home Lynn was on the front porch with two large cold ice teas in her hands.

"Hey there Dave. I brought your car back and figured you might want a cold drink. Take a long run?"

"Yeah. Three miles early this morning. Five just now. A bit lower than usual but I had some yard work to get done too."

"Wow. I never knew you ran so much either. You really take working out seriously don't you?"

"Yeah. I do. No big deal really. I just work out by lifting one weight and then another. Run pretty much the same way, one foot out, then the other. It all comes together. Eventually."

"Why didn't I know this about you anyway?"

"Never came up. My workouts are usually done in the mornings before I go to work, and you're never around then. My running... well, you and Dawn would be out so you probably never knew I ran either."

"I noticed yesterday that you seem to be in pretty good shape. Do you think you could give me some work out pointers? On weights I mean."

Her blush was amusing yet frightening. I could see where this was headed and I wasn't sure it would be a good idea. I couldn't see me fighting fire with fire as far as Dawn's cheating went. Two wrongs don't make a right and I wasn't going to go there if I could help it. Now though, with Lynn standing right there looking like she did... I could see an issue developing that could change everything.

"I'm not sure that my giving you pointers on weights would be a good idea right now. Maybe after things all get settled out?"

"Yeah. That's probably a good idea. After... everything gets settled."

I could see disappointment on her face, but I also saw something like anticipation too.

'She is far too young for me.' I kept telling myself that, but it was getting harder and harder to hear myself over the din of lust and need that was building up inside me.

"So what brings you by my humble abode other than returning my car?"

"I thought you may want to talk about your plans for this week. I'll be available to help you in whatever you'd need me to do. I can even take some time from work and..."

"Lynn, they need you there right now. When I go in tomorrow and ask for the next two or three weeks off, they'll really need you there. You are the one engineer that knows what the hell's going on around that shop, and you are the only management type that Bill or the other people in the shop will listen to anyway. You'll need to be there."

"But you'll need my help. Dave, I can't let you face this all alone. I care too much for you..."

"That's been worrying me too Lynn. I get a feeling that you may actually feel more for me than I'm capable of accepting... right now at least. First of all, there's our age difference and then there's the fact that you're Dawns friend too. Besides, I may want to try to salvage what I can with Dawn. I don't want you hurt in the process."

"You can't hurt me Dave. How could you tell anyway?"

"I wasn't sure at first, but last night... after thinking about it... I knew."

"Then you should know that I do love you. Yes, in that way. If you'd ask me, I'd go anywhere and do anything you wanted. Anything. Its how I feel and I can't help it. I love you too much to let you be hurt like this. It kills me to know how Dawn has treated your love for her."

"Lynn, you're a beautiful and very appealing young woman. I have often wished that I were twenty years younger and single... honestly. I just can't help but think that the situation right now isn't conducive to 'us'. I don't want to do something with you that I may regret if Dawn and I got back together. I also don't think that 'us' would work out at work. I'm not sure if we'd get along in other things and be able to make it work for us. As much as I want to grab you right now and run... I know logically that would be one of the worst things we could do. I care for you Lynn, and right now with my mind the way it is, I don't think I'd be a good person for you to tie up with. Maybe, if Dawn and I split up and divorced... later on... I'd love to ask you out and date you. Maybe even fall more into love and do the rest of it all too... but not now, not like this."

"More in love with me? Then you do love me? Dawn is the biggest fool on earth! She has a great man like you and she's taking this terrible chance... she has to know that she could lose you over this. She has to know that she's acted horribly... she has. And you... Dave... are the most upstanding kind of man I've ever known. You know you could have me in an instant yet you are holding true to your marital vows until the bitter end. God I love you so much."

Lynn pressed up against me and locked her lips on mine. Hugging me hard for a moment she then broke away and ran not walked, down the sidewalk and out of sight. I saw tears in her eyes as she broke away from me and my heart twisted in a painful manner. I was torn to run after her, and not. That indecision let her get away.

This had been one hell of a weekend. The most eye opening and eventful one I could ever recall. Monday would bring changes for me. Hard changes. I hoped I was up to those changes.

In my mind I had made some harder decisions. The first was the legal part, that of a separation. I wasn't going to go for a divorce yet. Legally separating would give Dawn and me time we needed to see if we even wanted to be together anymore or not.

I knew that most separations ended in divorce, but I had to know in my mind that I still loved Dawn enough to want to fix things. If not, we needed to get divorced. Both of us had to feel the same way about each other, and I truly didn't know how I felt at the moment. I really didn't know how Dawn would feel about me after my ultimatums were delivered.

The next three days flew by and though I had to take time off, I still took care of some issues. Lynn called me several times a day. Either with work issues or about Dawn and I. In the mean time I had got back into touch with the Private investigator I hired on Friday, checking to see if they had gotten anything yet.

They assured me that if something was going on they'd find out about it, though they really would have liked a longer timeframe to deal with. In the end, the promise that I'd pay whatever they wanted to get what I needed over the next six days helped. I was curious if they had found anything out over the weekend.

The lawyers were a tougher issue. I searched around and finally called up a family law lawyer firm that was located out of town. They had been recommended to me by several people, and after ensuring that they had no connections with Dawns firm or co-workers, I went with them. They drew up the necessary papers for a separation agreement and just in case, I had them on retainer working on divorce papers as well.

At home I packed a bunch of Dawns things together and began stacking them in the garage. She'd be the one out. Not me. I'd worked too long and too hard to purchase this house and make it a home, and I'd be damned if I'd give it up in a divorce. Besides, I felt that if Dawn realized all she could lose, she may think harder about what she could potentially lose if we ended up divorced.

Wednesday turned up cloudy and almost chilly. Dawn had called me on Tuesday night saying that she'd be staying for the full week this week. I knew that the detectives were to call me and set up what they had to be sent to me and to my lawyers today sometime, so her late night call last night had only fed the flames in my heart.

I drove over to the next city and picked up the paperwork on our separation from my lawyers, later I stopped by work on my way home for a minute. There I found the shop running smoothly and professionally as always. Lynn was at my desk and involved in some drawings when I peeked around the corner.

"WOW... leave for a few days and look who's taking over my desk."

"Dave! I'm so glad to see you. Can we talk later? It's about... Dawn."

"Yeah. My place... whenever. I'll be home with no plans on going out or anything."

"I'll see you after work then."

She had stood up when I came into the office and as I turned to leave she jumped up into my arms and kissed me. A little hug and then she sat back down.

"Whoa... what was that for?"

"Just wanted you to know I still feel the same way. About you. About... us."

Luckily nobody saw us kissing or hugging, but it was a close thing. Bill walked into the office only seconds after Lynn sat down.

"Hey, I thought you were on vacation Dave. What's up?"

"Just stopped by to check you out you old reprobate."

"Old?! You're the old reprobate. I'm the young man of the shop. Especially with Lynn here. Man, you could stay away as far as I'm concerned. She's far easier on the eyes than you have ever been. Smells better too."

Lynn winked at me and smiled. Bill was laughing a bit as he shook my hand. I left knowing that the shop was in good hands. My drive home had me wondering what Lynn wanted to tell me. Evidently Dawn had called her. I was curious as to what that was about.

At home the phone was ringing. It was the detective agency.

"Mr. Jameson?"

"Yeah, this is Dave."

"We have what you need. I've emailed you the report and some jpeg's, but the real report and DVD's of what we got is coming via the U S Postal service, express. You should have it tomorrow according to the shipping papers. Uh... you may want to make sure you're all right in the head... before you look at what we sent you. Do you have someone that can be close by for you should you need them?"

"That bad huh?"

"Yeah. We're used to this stuff, but our clients never are. For them is the first and worst. For us it's just another day in the city."

"I have someone that will be here. I'm sure I'll handle it... okay."

"Well, thank you for your business, sorry it turned out as it did."

I sat down thinking that I should open my email up... then decided it could wait until later. I just couldn't bring myself to look at Dawn at the moment, especially if she was doing something that we both knew she shouldn't be doing.

A little later I heard Lynn walk in. We had long ago gotten away from her knocking at our door so that's how I knew it was Lynn. Had it been Dawn there'd have been yelling that she was home and how much she'd missed me... as if.

"Dave? You here?"

"In the kitchen Lynn."

"Hi. How you holding up?"

"Got the report from the detectives a bit ago. Haven't looked at it yet. They said 'thanks for your business, sorry it turned out this way' so I expect it's not going to be a good thing."

"We knew that already though Dave. So... shall we go look at it then?"

"I guess. I really don't want to see her... doing... it. I guess it will come eventually though so we might as well get on with it."

I was resigned to my fate now. Lynn seemed upbeat in spite of it all and I had to wonder about that. Once online and in my email account my worst fears surfaced. Seeing Dawn in the arms of another man, naked... killed me. At first I raged... then I actually cried... then I just felt numb. The rage soon returned though and suddenly I wished I'd pushed for the divorce instead of the separation.

Lynn was there beside me through it all. She hugged me, cried with me, and even raged with me. Yet, she held something back too. There was something she knew that she wasn't telling me. Then she began her story.

"You know, Dawn called me Monday night. She was worried about you and was asking how you'd been lately. I told her you'd seemed preoccupied about something. She didn't like that, but she didn't know what you would have been preoccupied about. Even though she told me that she'd been doing what she'd been doing with that jerk in Boston, she didn't seem to want to bring it up with me again."

"That's strange. I mean, she told you about it then she seems to want to forget that you know?"

"That's not all. Towards the end of the call she said that she thought you may know something was up with her in Boston."

"What did you tell her then?"

"I told her that she would deserve whatever happened if you found out about her and her lover... but that I didn't think that that was what was preoccupying you."

"What was preoccupying me then Lynn?"

"I didn't tell her this, but I think I've been preoccupying you."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. I think that you're afraid to let go with me. I think that you think I'll be hurt if we do something together... say like... fuck. I think that you're afraid that you may have stronger feelings for me than I could for you. I think that you're afraid that our age difference would ensure that we'd never have a chance. I think that you just have a full plate thinking about us and Dawn is becoming secondary to it all now."

I was stunned. This was a Lynn I didn't know. She shocked me with saying the word 'fuck' then drove her points home ever so forcefully. I didn't think she was fully correct though. Dawn wasn't secondary yet, but for Lynn to have acted and said what she just had, she had to feel that way.

"So. That's what you think then?"

"Dave, come on. You know you've looked at me in 'that' way a few times lately. You know that I love you and want you... yes... I desire you. You can't deny that. Can you?"

"All right. You're right about my desires. But I'm still married and you may think that Dawn is secondary, but she's not. She's right square in the middle of all of this. She's cheated on me, yes, but she's also been my wife for a long time. Long enough that I feel that I have to give her a chance to come clean and then make amends."

"Yet, you really would like to fuck my eyeballs out wouldn't you? You'd love to have my hot lips around your cock, sucking you off, right? You'd love to lick my pussy and then move up and stick your hard cock into me wouldn't you? Well? Wouldn't you?"

I was stunned. Never had Lynn talked like this around me. I could hardly put together my response to her on that, messed up as my mind was.

"Two wrongs don't make a right."

I was desperate.

"Loving me and fucking me are wrong?"

I struggled for a response.

"When I'm married to someone else? Yes."

"After what she's done to you, in spite of your love and affections for her, you can stand there and refuse me?"

She wasn't playing fair at all. Lynn was doing a full court press and I was unprepared for such an event.

"I have to."

Lynn moved back and started to unbutton her top. She had a look in her eyes that spoke volumes.

"Lynn, please... don't. We can't do this. It won't be right. I'm married, regardless of what Dawn has done."

Her top floated to the floor and she reached back undoing her bra.

"Lynn, really, we can't. Yes, you're an attractive and desirable woman. I just can't break my vows."

Her hands moved away from her body and as her bra fell off to one side her breasts bounced and swayed with the movement of her body.

"Oh God. Lynn, please. We can't do this. I'm old enough to be your father. I'm married..."

"Dave, I can see that I'm turning you on. You're allowed lover. You are allowed."

Her hands were on her jean buttons. As they came undone, one at a time I could only watch her from where I sat. I glanced at the computer where I saw my wife in the arms of another man and they were obviously enjoying themselves sexually. I licked my lips, unconsciously thinking of something... I wasn't sure what.

"Dave... look at me. Tell me you don't want me."

I turned to see a totally naked Lynn. Her flat toned belly, shaved pussy, firm enticing breasts all begging for my lips and tongue. Her arms went out as if to draw me into her center. Standing there in front of me shamelessly showing me that what I desired was there and ready to take.

"Lynn, we can't."

My desperation must have shown as Lynn smiled and started to stalk towards me. I couldn't help but watch her body move, breasts swaying, hips twisting, her small slit all wet and shiny in the light of the room and her arms still up and out towards me. Looking into her eyes I could only see a woman in the depths of desire. Desire for a man... not any man, but this man. Me.

Age differences had slipped away. My marriage was slipping away. In my mind, suddenly I realized that I truly did want Lynn in 'that' way and I knew it was about to happen. Lynn saw it in my eyes the instant I admitted it to myself. My surrender was almost complete.

Almost.

She saw that in my eyes too. Suddenly she was kissing me hard. In between kisses she babbled on and on. She was fighting as she only knew she could.

"I knew it. I knew you'd love me. You love me I can see it in your eyes. I knew that if I came over and we did it that you'd see it. I knew it."

I felt a sharp pain in my heart at that moment. Guilt coupled with the love I was feeling for Lynn and the love I still held in my heart for Dawn was overwhelmingly crushing me. I moved to get up and ended up falling onto the floor in front of the couch. I sat there, Lynn on my lap still, my head in my hands.

"Oh God. What have I done? What am I doing? Oh God."

"We're just going to make love Dave, that's all."

"It's wrong. I have no right. It's all wrong."

I struggled to get up. What had I almost done? I'd messed up everything. I was scared now. Afraid that Lynn would treat me differently. Afraid that I'd tossed away my marriage... afraid of what the future held. Then I realized... Lynn and I hadn't done it yet, but if we had, I had no protection.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.