Mover - Cover

Mover

Copyright© 2007 by Franco

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Why are these strange things happening to Paul? More codes will be entered as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Again, Paul was awakened by morning sunlight filtering through curtains. For a moment he was disoriented until he remembered where he was, in their apartment, in their bed. The girls were sleeping on their sides facing him, Nikki on his left, Kim on his right. Carefully he lifted the blanket. Yeah, they were naked, and so was he. Moving his hand down to his groin, he felt his pubic hair matted with drying fluids. So it was true, he was here, they were here, and no one had disappeared, at least not yet.

Well, I've gotta disappear from this bed, at least temporarily. Trying not to disturb the girls on either side, he carefully lifted the blanket again to crawl over Nikki.

Naked, he stood next to the bed. "Where you goin?" Nikki asked, her voice thick with sleep.

"Gotta pee, you go back to sleep," touching her forehead.

"Me too, after you," Nikki said, her blue eyes half open.

"Me three," Kim echoed, sitting up to look at him. "Paul, come back to bed when you're done ... please."

He smiled at both girls before turning and walking out of the room to the bathroom. He had so much in his bladder it took a while to empty it. He wanted a shower, but settled with wiping off his dick and crotch with a damp washcloth. He used the mouthwash he found on the counter, then with a towel around his waist, went back to the bedroom.

"My turn," Nikki said, giving Paul a quick hug and kiss as she climbed out of bed and he climbed in.

"I'm next," Kim shouted to Nikki. To Paul, "And I've got you to myself till then," pressing her soft breasts to him, kissing his neck. He couldn't help responding when Kim opened his towel and began stroking his dick while kissing, licking his neck and chest.

When Nikki returned, Kim was sucking Paul's erect cock while his fingers stroked her long lustrous hair and her pert butt. Nikki stood next to the bed, watching Kim's head bobbing over Paul's groin. "Kim, you need to go pee now," she said, her voice low.

Kim raised her head for a second. "I can wait."

Sensing some tension between the girls, Paul moved Kim's mouth off him. "You go pee now. When you come back, we can do more. And we need to talk too."

Kim left the room and Nikki knelt on the bed beside Paul's crotch. She started licking his fat crown, then lifting up, she turned toward him, "Play with my butt, like you did with Kim."

Kim didn't take long to pee, and then she was kneeling on Paul's other side, licking, sucking him too, occasionally pausing so she and Nikki could kiss over his cock-head.

Nikki looked up. "Paul, do you want to finish like this, or... ?"

"I want you to come in my mouth," Kim said, her voice high.

Still amazed at what was happening, "I want to fuck you, both of you. Now come on, you on top," Paul said, reaching out to pull them to him. "And Kim, I'll come in your mouth, but not now. Now, I want to fuck you."

"You first," Nikki said to Kim. "Paul finished in you last night. It's my turn now."

Paul suddenly realized that with all the other strangeness he needed to check. "You're on the pill, aren't you, both of you?"

"Of course," Nikki said, smiling.

"Paul, we're not crazy," Kim laughed, kneeling over him.

Paul was sitting up, his back against the headboard. Kim was poised above him, raising up on her knees. He reached for her, squeezing her fleshy breasts, pulling, pinching her tiny dark nipples. She sighed, bending forward to kiss him deeply while she rolled her butt over his erect cock. "Um, I love you," Kim whispered as they parted from the kiss.

"And I love you, I love you so much, Paul," said Nikki, kneeling next to Kim, facing Paul. She kissed him deeply, then turned to kiss Kim, whispering, "And I love you too."

Kim raised her bottom, then with her hand on his shaft guided his cock into her. "Um, I'm gonna fuck you so good," Kim said, rolling his cock-head inside her swollen labia, then descending, slowly at first, then more quickly, piercing her tight, trembling vagina with his hard shaft.

"Don't come yet," Nikki whispered into his ear. "Please Paul, I want you to finish in me."

"I'll try," he gasped, simultaneously thrusting up into Kim.

Now Kim was fucking him hard, rising up, plunging down, her butt rolling, her long hair flying as again and again she impaled herself on his cock while Nikki caressed her clit and Paul alternated between fondling Nikki's big tits and Kim's smaller ones. It didn't take long for Kim to reach a whimpering, shivering orgasm and collapse onto Paul's chest while he fought to hold off his own orgasm.

"Um, that was good," Kim sighed, kissing his neck, then his lips. She turned to Nikki, the two girls enjoying a long kiss. "Your turn now," Kim said, moving off Paul to lie beside him, watching as Nikki took her place over his still erect cock.

With a low groaning moan, Nikki dropped down, forcing Paul's full length into her vagina. Then she was crying, gasping, pumping herself on Paul's cock while he thrust up on each of her downstrokes. Nikki moaned even more deeply when Kim began caressing her clit and Paul mauled her big tits in the way he was coming to learn she enjoyed so much. Now, with Paul's long, thick dick thrusting deep into her spasming pussy, with Kim caressing her clit and Paul abusing her breasts, the beautiful blonde cried. "Oh ... Yes ... God ... YES ... I'm coming Paul, Coming for YOU Paul Darling."

Paul could feel Nikki's vagina convulsing over his shaft as panting, groaning, moaning she began moving into her orgasm. "Uh, me too, I'm coming TOO," he cried, grasping her hips, pulling her tight as she thrashed above him.

"Yes, Oh GOD ... Yes ... YES," Nikki cried as she felt Paul's thick cum erupting into her convulsing vagina.

As Paul's orgasm passed, he hugged Nikki tight to him, her vagina still spasming while her body trembled through a series of orgasmic aftershocks. After a while, as the trembling faded, Nikki sat up, her eyes soft, out of focus. She looked into Paul's face. "God, Paul, you make me come so hard."

"Me too," Kim added. "I've never had orgasms like I do with you, Paul"

They all kissed, and then the girls were lying beside him, all three cuddling together in the afterglow of satisfying sex. Paul raised his head. "Uh, there's something we need to talk about."

The girls raised up to look into his face. "What is it?" Nikki asked. "Is something wrong?" asked Kim.

Paul continued. "I know it's every man's dream to have two beautiful girls like you," smiling at them, and simultaneously stroking each girl's shoulder, "but I don't know if this is gonna work out, the three of us together. I don't want to be in the middle if there's any jealousy between you." As they began to protest, he continued. "Another thing, I like being with the two of you, but I don't know if I can keep up with you. I'm not a teenager any more, you're gonna wear me out."

Nikki turned to him, kissing his chest, his neck. "Paul we both love you, and we want to make it good for you and us, and we won't wear you out. We'll figure something out so we can all be together."

Kim raised up, then lowered herself onto his chest, her breasts soft against him as she kissed his neck, his lips. Staring into his eyes, "We've gotta make it work, Paul. We'll do whatever we have to to make it work, and we'll do whatever you want. Just give us a chance, Paul, please."

"Alright, let's sleep more now," Paul said, closing his eyes.

"We love you so much," Nikki said softly, and then they slept.


Paul awoke to the smell of coffee brewing. He wasn't disoriented this time, he knew he was in the girls' bedroom, in their big, king-size bed. Will they remain my girls this time or change back to the other ones? he wondered. He grabbed his shorts off the chair where the girls must have moved them from the floor where he dropped them last night. He pulled his watch from his pants pocket and saw it was almost eleven.

In the kitchen, the dishwasher was chugging away. Nikki and Kim were in the living room at the table, not yet moved back into the kitchen, sipping their coffee. They stood when he came in, each quietly greeting him and kissing his cheek. They were wearing their kimono robes from last night, and from their damp hair and clean smell of soap and shampoo, it was clear they had just showered.

"I'll get your coffee," Kim said heading to the kitchen, "black, right?"

Again sitting between the girls, he sipped his coffee. After a few moments, Nikki took his hand. "Paul, we've been talking about what you said. We both love you, and each other, and we'll do anything to make this work."

"We've gotta make it work," Kim added, her voice low, soft. When he turned to her, he saw her eyes filling with tears. He leaned forward, hugging her, kissing her cheek.

Seeing Kim giving him a weak smile as they parted, he looked at Nikki. "How?"

"Okay, here's our plan," Nikki answered. "First, we don't want to wear you out, so we're willing to take turns. One night I'll be with you and the next night it'll be Kim's turn."

"If you want to switch, that's okay too," Kim added.

"Yes, it's completely up to you," Nikki said. "You're the boss, we'll do what you want. If it's Kim's turn and you want me, or you don't want either of us, that's the way it will be, and there won't be any complaints." Paul nodded. Looking at Nikki and then Kim as Nikki continued. "And if you want us both together, well, that's up to you too."

"We'll do whatever you want, both sexually and anything else," Kim interjected. "But sometimes we hope you'll want to have us all be together cause we all love each other."

Paul agreed that it seemed like a good plan. When he asked about any potential jealousy, Nikki said, "Kim and I have always had a kind of friendly rivalry. I think you might have misunderstood a little."

"That's right," Kim added, "don't take it too seriously. We joke around a lot, but we won't do it about you anymore if it bothers you."

"You're the boss," Nikki said. "If we say or do anything you don't like, or you want us to change in any way, you let us know and we'll follow your orders so fast it'll make your head spin."

Kim took his hands. "We've gotta make it work," almost sobbing. "I know if all of us can't stay together and love each other, then just Nikki will be your girlfriend and I won't have you any more."

"Kim, you'll still have me," Nikki said, her voice soft.

"We'll make it work," Paul said, hugging, kissing Kim. And then they were all hugging, kissing together, the girls teary eyed, Paul feeling a lump deep in his throat.

They had more coffee and discussed their plans for the rest of the day. Paul agreed today would be Kim's turn with him because Thursday night Nikki had him all to herself. But they would wait till later because both girls needed to study and Paul wanted some time to himself. He turned down their offer of breakfast explaining it was too close to lunchtime. Kim would come to his apartment about five or six to fix dinner, then would spend the night.

He asked the girls for their cell numbers. Nikki was surprised he didn't remember hers, but he made the excuse he wanted to ensure it was programmed correctly into his phone. Each girl kissed Paul goodbye before he went back to his apartment.

Back at his place, he took a shower, shaved, brushed his teeth, and changed into shorts and a tee shirt. He had a light lunch and began going over lesson plans for the coming week. But after a while, he felt so sleepy he couldn't do more and dozed off on the sofa.

The phone woke him, it was Kim. "I know it's earlier than we planned (it was just after three), but I finished studying and wondered if I could come over now." Surer now his girls would be around for a while, he told her it was okay.

Within minutes, Kim was at his door, looking sexy and cute in a blue tee-shirt (no bra), short tan shorts, and carrying a small bag with her night things. They kissed briefly at the doorway. "What're you doing? I'm not interrupting, am I?" seeing papers spread out over the coffee table and the ironing board still in the living room.

"Just going over lesson plans. Don't know why I bother, I haven't revised them in years. Probably should, but never seem to get around to it."

"So, you finished ironing?"

Paul looked at the ironing board, then back to Kim. "I did a little yesterday, but didn't finish. Still more to do."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, staring into his eyes, "I can do it, all you've gotta do is let me know. We told you we'll do anything for you." They kissed, at first slowly, then longer, deeper, their lips moving together, their tongues intertwining.

When they parted from the kiss, she moved back from him a little. "Whoa, I better get started ironing or it won't get done." Then, with a mischievous smile, "Course, if you want..."

Paul smiled back. "I can wait, if you can."

"Whatever you want," taking her bag into the bedroom.

While he was reviewing the lesson plans, Paul turned to a golf match on TV but spent more time watching Kim iron, enjoying the beautiful girl performing such a modest domestic task for him. When he saw she was almost done, "I'm gonna have a beer, you want one, or a Pepsi or Snapple?" he asked.

She said she'd have a Snapple. When Paul brought the drinks to the living room, he paused looking at Kim from the back as she stood in front of the ironing board. He stared at her long, tanned legs, the way her shapely bottom moved inside her shorts as she ironed his shirt. He remembered watching her from the sofa, her breasts swaying, trembling inside her shirt, her taut nipples tenting the fabric.

He set the drinks on the table, then standing behind Kim, he pressed himself to her, his face in her long hair, his hands around her waist pulling her close. "Oh Paul," Kim gasped, thrusting her butt back against his crotch, then inhaling deeply as she felt his penis growing hard. He moved his hands up, under her shirt, to fondle her tits, pinch her tiny nipples.

She turned her head and they kissed. "Let me finish, this is your last shirt," she breathed.

He returned to his seat on the sofa, watching as Kim finished ironing his shirt, put it on a hanger, and took it to the bedroom. Back in the living room, she looked up for a second to smile as she unplugged the iron, set it on the counter, then folded the ironing board and put it in the closet.

She walked over to stand in front of Paul. With an expectant look on her face she asked, "So, will you let me taste you now?"

He reached out to run his fingers up her tanned leg. "Is that what you want?"

"You know it is, and you promised. But it's what you want that matters, and I know eventually you'll let me."

"Alright," opening his shorts, sliding them and his underwear together down to his ankles. "You can suck me." At the same time wondering again how he could have landed in this fantasy world. Like Alice without the rabbit hole.

"Thank you," Kim whispered, kneeling before him, her soft fingers stroking him into hardness, her tongue extending to lick his cock-head. She raised her head for a second. "Nikki told me you said she gave you your best blowjob ever, well I'm going for a new record."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.