The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 30: After the orgy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30: After the orgy - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

The aftermath, understandably, left all of them embarrassed. None of the women, with the possible exception of Lori, felt like they could just turn around and face everyone else. Lori just loved staring into Bob's eyes, especially when he had filled her full of sperm. For the others, it was easier to stare into the face of their lovers, who had just inseminated them all. Those lovers, feeling the tenseness of their mates, did some kissing, along with whispers of thanks, which didn't really do anything to lessen the women's embarrassment, but did make them feel better, somehow.

Again, it was Lori who supplied the stimulus that moved things forward.

"I'm hungry," she said, her voice high. "Did you get anything to eat?"

"Full spread in the kitchen," said Bob, interested, in a professional way, to see how these people reacted, after what was clearly an unplanned and astonishingly erotic situation. It was the first time he'd been in a group sex situation, but he ignored his own feelings, because of the opportunity to study the others. He could always reflect on what this meant to him later.

Lori simply got off him, and waded to the steps leading out of the tub. As she climbed over the edge, her young pussy wept thick, white sperm, in clear view of everyone present, all of whom were looking.

Bob grinned, thinking of the company that sent a guy over monthly to service the tub. The filter would be interesting, the next time the guy showed up.

"I'll go get some towels," said Lori brightly, standing there naked, sperm running down her inner thighs.

She bounded off, running like a young deer.

The conversion from staying face to face, to the women sitting sideways on their men's laps, happened slowly. Bob stood up and, trying to act normal, climbed out of the tub too. There were no traces that his penis had just been involved in intercourse. It hung, like it had, lying on his ball sack. He picked up his clothing. Instead of talking, which probably wouldn't do any good, he just walked off toward the back door.

"What do we do now?" asked Roberta, nervously.

"It's silly to put our suits back on, just to get out and change," said Tiffany. "I'm just going to get out."

She stood, and one would have thought she was completely at home, parading naked in front of them, were it not for the bright red flesh of her upper chest, and cheeks. Chuck stood and followed her. There was no way to get out gracefully, though she tried. Instead of bending over and lifting one leg out at a time, like Lori had, Tiffany tried climbing the stairs, standing erect. She held her arms out for balance, and Chuck stabilized her by putting his hands on her hips.

"Thank you," she said, automatically, and then giggled.

Once out of the tub, the two looked pitiful, because the evening temperature was probably thirty degrees cooler than the water they were used to. Tiffany hugged her breasts, but it was obvious it was because of the cold, and not modesty that made her do it.

Lori arrived back at the tub, still naked, her arms full of fluffy towels. Tiffany snatched at one and wrapped it around her shoulders. She ran off on tiptoes toward the back door, only to have to turn around and come back for her clothes, which she picked up off the deck. She got Chuck's too, and handed them to him, smiling tentatively. He had his towel hung over one shoulder, unashamed of his nudity, and the fact that Jane, Crystal and Roberta were staring at his now shrunken cock. He understood, suddenly, the thrill of being an exhibitionist.

Laughing, he grabbed Tiffany's hand and they ran for the house.

Lori stood, holding towels in both arms, her breasts and pussy showing.

"You guys getting out?" she asked, as if everything were as normal as pie.

Jane was the first to decide that, if Tiffany and Lori could do it, she could too, and she stood up. She blushed as her breasts broke the water, but the look in Roger's eyes made her feel fabulous. She, like Tiffany, climbed up the stairs upright, and she looked down to see semen oozing down her thigh. Because of that, when Lori handed her a towel, she wrapped it around her waist, instead of covering her breasts. Roger took a towel, but held it in his hands, walking proudly beside her, at a sedate pace, toward the house.

"This is embarrassing," she whispered.

"I feel like the luckiest man alive," he said back.

Holding her hand, he kept his pace sedate, as he walked her to the bedroom where they'd changed into their swim suits.

Crystal stood next, pulling Woody up with her, and rubbed her lower back. She walked to the side of the tub and lifted one leg over, followed by the other. The dark blue surface of the tub rim was left smeared with thick, milky white, and she gasped. Woody splashed some water up out of the tub and wiped the edge clean, without a word. He tried to get out the same way she did, but had to roll over the rim, and he groaned as his balls were momentarily squashed.

"Silly!" said Crystal, taking a towel from Lori. Unashamed, she wiped down her long body and held the towel in one hand, taking another from Lori and draping it over Woody's back, as he bent over, holding his privates.

"Come inside," said Crystal. "I'll massage where it hurts and make you feel better." She giggled, half hysterically, which was the only sign that she was barely in control of her composure.

She, like Roger, led her mate to the room where they had changed clothes.

Roberta looked at Jeff.

"I can't believe we did that," she sighed.

"I'm hard again," said Jeff, softly.

Her eyes widened, and then she frowned. "You were looking at Crystal. She's beautiful."

He reached for her. "I'm not hard for Crystal," he said. "I'm hard for you."

"I'll just leave these here," said Lori, setting the remaining towels on the deck.

Both Jeff and Roberta jumped. They'd been so wrapped up in their feelings, and with each other, they'd forgotten the young woman. They watched as she walked off, naked, and unashamed.

"How can she do that?" asked Roberta.

"She's just being herself," said Jeff. "I admire her."

"I guess we should get out," said Roberta.

"Why?" he asked. "We're alone now."

He pushed her off his lap, where she had been hiding her breasts from the others by pressing them against his chest. Her eyes were side as he positioned her, with her breasts out of the water, and leaned down to suckle.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

"I'm hard again," he reminded her.

She reached for him and positioned him as he pulled her hips up toward him. His entrance was assisted by the sperm he'd already left there, though her pussy lips had been washed clean, and were dragged inward by his prick. She winced, and reached to pull at her pussy lips, as he slid back out. She sighed as he went back in, and removed her fingers.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she moaned.

"You want to go upstairs?" he asked, referring to the room where, after Crystal and Woody had changed, they had then changed.

"Walk you in there with that thing all stiff?" she gasped. "I don't think so."

"Yeah," he sighed, pushing deeply into her. "Besides, Crystal and Woody might not be getting dressed anyway."

She squealed at the thought of walking in on Crystal and Woody, and the image of Woody's backside, rising and falling between Crystal's thighs made an orgasm rip through her. She wondered if she were perverted, briefly, and then pushed that thought away, to enjoy what Jeff was doing to her.


Lori walked into the kitchen, still naked, to find Bob, in a pair of gym shorts, setting out food.

"You should probably get dressed," he said.

"I like being naked," she said.

"I like you being naked too, but it may make the others uncomfortable."

"OK," she said, in that simple, uncomplicated way she had.

She went back out to the hot tub, where Jeff was lustily thrusting into Roberta, making the water splash over the rim of the tub. They were so involved with each other's pleasure that they didn't even notice her as she retrieved her bikini. She went to the master bedroom and picked up a new T shirt. She pulled it down over her upper body and, when she saw that it went to mid thigh, ignored the shorts she'd chosen, and left the room.

She went back to the kitchen, where Bob was nursing a beer.

"I'm horny," she announced. "Roberta and Jeff are making love in the hot tub again."

"You're insatiable," Bob grinned.

"No," she said seriously. "I'm just horny."

Somehow, despite her relative innocence, she knew to lift the front of the shirt, to show him she was naked under it.

He laughed, and took her to the master bedroom, where he closed the door. He put her on the bed, and took her from behind, so he could reach around to diddle her clit. She wiggled her bottom against him, and dropped to lay her head on her folded arms, telling him how good he was making her feel.


Woody closed the door to the guest bedroom, and locked it. The click of the lock as he turned the knob was loud in the quiet room. Crystal turned, and saw him standing there, his prick long and hard again.

"Oh, Woody," she said helplessly. "You have no idea how good you make me feel."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," he husked, walking toward her.


In the other guest bedroom, the situation was much the same, except that it was Jane who was the aggressor. When they got into the room, she spun around in a circle and laughed.

"I can't believe how I feel!" she cried. "I'd never have believed I could feel so free. I bet I've skinny dipped a hundred times, but this was like the first time for me."

Roger just stood there, grinning.

Jane went to him and pushed him toward the bed, on which their clothes were lying. Her face lunged toward his groin, and she sucked him into her mouth.

"Mamma wants more," she whispered to his penis, as she pulled off of it, sucking strongly.

She had just gotten him fully hard again, and had slid down his prick with a groan, when Tiffany and Chuck, fully clothed, now, stepped out of the bathroom on one wall. Tiffany's gasp was loud in the quiet room.

"Don't mind us," said Chuck, his voice steady. "We're just passing through."

He took Tiffany's hand and pulled her, stumbling, as she craned her neck to watch the two on the bed. She got to watch a little longer because Chuck had to fumble with the lock to get the door open. He finally pulled her into the hall and closed the door again.

"It's not nice to stare," Chuck admonished her. "Let's go get something to eat," he said. "They won't be in there forever. When they come out, I'll be happy to take you back in."

"Oooooo," whined Tiffany, beginning to recover from the shock of seeing two people making love, right in front of her. It seemed so different than what had happened in the hot tub, somehow.


When they got to the kitchen, the food was all spread out, though Bob was nowhere to be found. Chuck went to the back door, where he saw what was going on in the hot tub, with Roberta's bare legs wrapped around Jeff's back, as he thrust lustily into her. He went back to the kitchen.

"Let's just eat," he said. "I'm afraid to go looking anywhere else. Roberta and Jeff are going at it like gangbusters in the hot tub."

"Oh my gosh," moaned Tiffany. "Can you BELIEVE this is happening?"

"I'm getting more used to the idea than I would have believed I could," admitted Chuck. "This has turned out to be a wild ride."

"We did it, right there in front of everybody!" she said, her voice shaky.

"So did everybody else," he said, picking up a carrot stick, and popping it into his mouth.

"Do you think it was peer pressure that made us do that?" she asked, staring at him.

"You were the one who got naked first," he said, grinning. "If any peers are to blame, you have to look in a mirror."

"I guess you're right," she said. "I didn't mean for any of that to happen, though. Things got sort of carried away."

"What else is new?" he asked. "I got carried away in the room, the other night. Is this what all our students are going through?"

"I hope to hell not," sighed Tiffany. "If it is, there will be pregnant bellies all over school."

"It is what they're facing, in a way," he insisted. "The urge to... do things... is hard to resist."

"I feel bad enough about what we've done," she said. "And we're adults!"

"Do you really feel bad?" he asked.

She frowned. "I feel like I should say yes... but I think that's the old Tiffany. Actually, I've never been happier in my life. It's just all so strange."

"Those rules," he said. "They stick in your head, even though you don't want them to."

"The kids need those rules," said Tiffany. "We can't let them act like us!"

"Of course not," he said. "But we have a much better understanding of what they might be going through, don't you think?"

She nodded slowly. "You know, you might have something there."

"Maybe this seminar wasn't such a mistake after all," he suggested.

Tiffany had a flash in her mind, as hordes of sex ed teachers, from all over the United States, descended on the Halle Conference Center, to attend one of Bob's seminars. The scene, in her mind, turned into naked bodies everywhere, fucking like rabbits, in the rooms... in the hot tub... in the pool... at the bar... even in the dining room. She started giggling as she thought of Madge Turner, the fifty-ish spinster at her school who was the terror of all kids who even tried to hold hands in the halls. She envisioned Madge, sprawled on a bed, with a young man who looked uncomfortably like Chuck, rutting between her legs, while Madge screamed for him to fuck her like she deserved to be fucked. Her giggles turned to laughter, and she couldn't stop. She had to sit down, and almost choked on the chicken she had been chewing when the scene jumped into her mind.

Chuck started reviewing the Heimlich maneuver, in his mind, as she coughed, and bits of chicken went everywhere. He ended up behind her, with his arms around her, as she took a breath, and laughed some more. Her hands came to his and pulled them to her breasts, as she imagined she was Madge. He had to hold her up, because she would have rolled on the floor in helpless gales of laughter.


They trickled into the kitchen in pairs, grazing at the spread Bob had laid out for them. While Bob was finishing up with Lori, Jeff and Roberta finally came in, wrapped in towels. They changed much more quickly than the others had, and came back to the kitchen to find Bob opening two bottles of wine. People had already found the beer and soda, and had helped themselves, but they weren't sure if the wine was for them or not. The discussion, naturally, ended up being about what had happened.

The consensus was that it had been a lot more exciting, and lot less threatening, than any of them might have though. The fact that none of them, except perhaps Lori, would have seriously considered doing what they had already done, left them somewhat dazed.

"It was the right mix of people, at just the right time," suggested Bob. "I wouldn't recommend going back home and trying to organize something like that, but there are clubs that people can join, who specialize in exactly that kind of thing."

"I saw them on TV," piped Lori, who was still wearing only her T shirt. Rather than try to clean up all Bob's spend, she'd simply gone into the bathroom and stuffed some toilet paper into her pussy opening. She liked the idea of keeping all his sperm inside her anyway. She imagined it still felt warm and gooey, even though everything was the same temperature now.

"I'm not really interested in doing anything like that," said Jane. "I mean... with THIS group... I suppose it wasn't so bad... but I could never, ever do that around strangers."

Several of the others, including men, agreed with her vocally, and the rest nodded.

"That's probably a good attitude to have," said Bob. "Most of those organizations are more open minded than you guys."

"If this isn't open minded, I don't ever want to run into somebody who is!" said Roberta. There were more nods of assent.

"Like I said," said Bob. "This was just one of those perfect storms, where things happen by chance. How you felt about this whole week is important for you to process, and work into your relationships, because that will make them a lot more honest and comfortable."

"I wish we could keep in touch," said Jane. "Tomorrow's our last day, and I'm going to miss you all."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.