The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 29: The Hot Tub Orgy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29: The Hot Tub Orgy - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Bob was standing by his car when he saw the crowd coming toward him. Lori was already in her seat. He couldn't take any more passengers, but he could see three cabs waiting at the curb, across the parking lot.

"We found Woody and Crystal," said Roberta, running up to him, slightly out of breath. "They were in Woody's room. They'll be here in a minute." She leaned closer, and whispered. "You were right. Woody came to the door naked!"

"And they actually wanted to come?" asked Bob.

She giggled. "I told them we were going to your house... to have an orgy. I think they're coming just to see if I was telling the truth or not." She giggled again. "I'm so glad we got sent here by mistake. I haven't had fun like this since... ever!"


Bob gave them the address, and told them he was going to make a stop for party provisions, so they might have to wait for him for while. Lori said that, since she was familiar with the house, she'd go with the group, and Bob gave her the key. He told Chuck how to get how to get the hot tub ready for occupancy.

They all piled into cabs as Bob took off.

Lori was giddy with the anticipation of being involved in her first real party, even though she had no idea what it would be like. But she liked all these people, so she was sure she'd have fun. She felt important as she opened the door and ushered them all in, excitedly giving them a tour.

It was in the back yard, where the hot tub was, under an arbor, covered with climbing vines, that things took another turn.

Tiffany pulled her still wet, and now cold bikini out of her bag. She knew it would be very uncomfortable to put on. And... after all... all of them except Crystal and Woody had seen her naked breast, back at the conference center.

"Would anybody be really upset if I just went into the tub... nude?" she asked.

"What!?" yipped Chuck.

"My suit is all wet and cold," she explained.

"I don't know if I can do that," said Jane.

"I'm not saying you have to do that too," said Tiffany. "I just don't want to put on a cold, wet suit. You guys saw me anyway... or at least part of me."

"What did we miss?" asked Woody, leering at Tiffany. Crystal slapped him on the arm.

"My suit isn't cold or wet!" she said to him.

"Tiffany, I thought you were the one who was so hot on not swapping partners," said Roberta, holding her own wet... cold... suit. She wasn't at all sure she could get naked with all these people either. She felt completely comfortable with Jeff, but all these others?

"I'm not talking about THAT!" said Tiffany.

"Well, every man in the house will be thinking about it if you get naked," muttered Jane. "How are we supposed to compete with you? You're gorgeous."

"I told you I'm not talking about that!" said Tiffany. "If it makes you uncomfortable, I won't do it. Why do you think I asked first?"

"It wouldn't make me uncomfortable," said Woody. He got another slap from Crystal. "It might make Crystal uncomfortable, though, especially if she has to sit on my lap," he grinned. He darted out of Crystal's reach.

"I know that if Jane was naked in that hot tub," said Roger gallantly, "I wouldn't be looking at Tiffany."

Jane turned to him. "So you're suggesting that I strip too? I thought this was supposed to be a party... not an orgy."

"But Roberta said it WAS going to be an orgy," said Woody, grinning.

"Why does everybody think this will turn into an orgy if we're in the hot tub naked?" complained Tiffany. "Fine!" she muttered. "I'll just throw my suit in the dryer and THEN put it on!"

"I'll go in naked too, if you really want to," said Lori.

They all turned to stare at the girl they still had a tendency to ignore. She was standing there, still wearing her bikini. She'd said there were clothes for her to wear later... already at Bob's, and had ridden in the cab in her swim suit, anticipating getting into the hot tub when she got to Bob's.

"That's OK, Lori," said Tiffany, feeling a surge of appreciation for the young woman who had changed so much in such a short time. "You don't have to expose yourself to all these horny men."

"I saw a TV program," said Lori. "It was the first night we were here, and it was about people swapping partners and making movies about that. They were all standing around naked, and none of those men attacked anybody."

"Is that why you wanted to borrow Roger?" asked Jane.

"What the HECK did we miss?" moaned Woody. Crystal started chasing him, and he ran, laughing, into the back yard. With her longer legs she caught him easily, and they rolled on the grass, while the others stared at them. Somehow Woody ended up sitting on Crystal's stomach, capturing both her wrists. She was strong, but he was able to hold her wrists to the grass, beside her head. He leaned down to kiss her.

"Wanna skinny dip?" he whispered.

"Not with YOU!" she hissed.

"I'll sit on your lap," he offered, grinning.

"So you have an unobstructed view of all those other women!" she snarled.

"OK, you can sit on MY lap," he grinned. "Facing me, if you want to," he added salaciously.

"You won't stare at Tiffany's breasts?" she said, relaxing.

"You heard Bob," he said, still grinning. "Men can't help but look. But you'll be on my lap... so I don't think I'll spend a lot of time looking at anybody else."

"At least you're honest," she said. Then, flexing her muscles in a burst, she broke free and rolled them both, ending up on top of Woody, grinning triumphantly.

He just lifted his head to look down her blouse.

"You're incorrigible!" she snorted.

"I'm just horny about the idea of being in the hot tub, naked... with you," he said softly.

"You'd let the other men look at me like that?" she asked, frowning.

"I'm proud of you," he said. "You're beautiful, and I think you love me, and I think I love you, so I'm not worried that you'll dump me for some other short guy." He smiled. "As for me, I'm deliriously happy with what I have. I don't want any other woman." He tried the same thing Crystal had done, using his muscles explosively, but she was ready for him, and pinned him back to the ground. "Besides, he panted, going limp. None of them can dance as well as you. I can tell."


Back at the hot tub, Chuck had gotten the cover off, turned on the heater and pump, and the hot tub was ready for use. The others were watching Woody and Crystal's antics in the back yard. He turned around to see Tiffany, standing there in shorts. The tips of her breasts were poking through her T shirt, and he knew she was excited. He wasn't all that sure that getting naked in the hot tub was a good idea, but not because he was afraid she'd be attracted to one of the other men. He was pretty sure there was a third attribute to cheerleaders that she hadn't discussed yet. You couldn't be a cheerleader, without knowing that men would be staring at you. To pursue that avocation, those women had to have at least a tiny streak of exhibitionist in them. He figured that was at least part of her impulse, in this situation. What he was worried about was getting naked with her, because everyone would see his reaction.

The woman he was thinking about turned to look at him. The smile on her face from watching Crystal win out over a man in a physical contest faded, and she looked embarrassed.

"Just do it!" he mouthed.

"Really?" she mouthed back.

For answer, he unbuttoned his shirt.

Tiffany watched, thinking he was playing with her, until he unbuckled his belt and started pushing his shorts down. Her eyes widened as she realized he was really going to strip, and she frantically tried to keep up with him, pulling her T shirt up and over her head, baring her breasts, which bobbed and jiggled at her rapid arm movements.

She wasn't wearing panties either, which let her catch up with Chuck, since he had on jockey shorts. Then, with the backs of the others still turned towards the goings-on in the back yard, they both dove for the tub, giggling.

Roger turned to see two bare butts, perched on the edge of the tub, as both Tiffany and Chuck tried to dive over the side, and were caught by the front of their thighs. Legs went akimbo, and he got a quick shot of bare, shaven pussy, as Tiffany rolled. Her feet splashed and she went under the water, to come up blowing air, mixed with water, from her nose and mouth, her hair plastered across her face. Chuck came up beside her, laughing.

The others turned, and saw two piles of clothing lying on the wooden deck, and the naked shoulders of Chuck and Tiffany in the hot tub. Tiffany was trying to push the hair off her face, and Chuck was moving to embrace her.

"Oh my gosh... they did it!" moaned Jane.

"Nobody else has to," said Tiffany, as Chuck's arms went around her and he pulled her back against his front. She felt his hard prick pop between her butt cheeks, and felt her face get hot. He pulled her to one side of the tub, and suddenly, she was sitting on his lap, her breasts firmly covered by his hands. She got the impression that, if she could see into the water, it would look like she had a penis, protruding from between her naked thighs.

Motion to one side drew eyes, and they watched in silence as Lori calmly dropped her clothes. She stood, a little nervously, her pale, naked body tinted yellow by the bug lights above the hot tub.

"I said I would, if she did," said the young woman, defensively. "This feels really scary."

She sidled toward the hot tub, and Jane and Roberta went into action. Both grabbed their men and turned them, so their backs were toward Lori. Both demanded, mostly by the look on their faces, that Roger and Jeff look at them... and not at Lori.

Lori had been feeling like she'd made a horrible mistake, when everyone looked at her. When the men turned away, she felt better immediately. She felt her muscles relax, and she could move more easily. Oddly, she didn't mind Chuck looking at her, because he was naked too. Of them all, only Lori had seen what really happened while the others' attention was diverted. What little she had seen of Chuck's penis informed her that they didn't all look the same. She'd been so shocked by what she was seeing on TV that night, that she couldn't remember what any of the penises she'd seen on TV looked like. That was, in truth, one of the reasons she'd asked Jane to borrow Roger... so she could see another one... to see what it was like. She loved Bob's, and how it made her feel, but she couldn't help but be curious about what another one might look like... and feel like.

Now, she climbed into the tub, quickly and efficiently, and sank gratefully into the water.

"OK, I'm decent," she called out to Jane and Roberta.

"I wouldn't say that, exactly," muttered Roberta. Jeff grinned at her. She felt a flutter in her belly, because not once, had his eyes tried to stray past her face, while Lori got into the tub. That made her feel unaccountably good.

Jane was feeling much the same thing, only more strongly, because she knew how Roger felt about young girls, and Lori looked like she was about seventeen. The fact that Roger stared into her eyes, instead of trying to look at Lori's naked body, meant a great deal to her. She'd decided that his propensity to notice young girls, at the mall, for instance, was not a serious impediment to their relationship, if only because she believed him when he said he really wanted only her, in reality. Now, in a completely unplanned test of his resolve, that decision was proved in a way she couldn't have hoped for.

"What should I do?" she asked him.

"You don't have to do anything," he said gently.

"I've been skinny dipping a hundred times... back home," she said.

"This isn't back home," he reminded her.

"Do you want to?" she asked.

"Be naked with you?" he grinned. "Of course I do."

"Not with me!" she chided. "With them."

"I don't want to be naked with them," he said. "I want to be naked with you."

"Oooo you're good," she said. "You seduced me... didn't you?"

"I tried," he said, smiling. "With everything I had in me."

She kissed him, and then turned to face Roberta and Jeff.

"I won't do it unless you do too," she said to Roberta.

"Me?" gasped Roberta. "I couldn't possibly do that."

"OK, then, we won't," said Jane, firmly.

Both Roger and Jeff let out sighs of breath.

Roberta turned to Jeff.

"What was THAT for?" she asked. "I suppose you want me to prance around naked in front of all these people!"

"No!" he said, his voice a loud whisper. She frowned at him. "OK, maybe it was a little exciting to think about it," he admitted.

Jane turned to Roger. "You too?" she asked.

"I'm only a man," he sighed. "You know how I am."

Woody and Crystal stepped up onto the deck. Crystal's braid had fallen loose, and she was combing it out, untangling the hair, which now fell past her shoulders. She looked at the three people in the tub, and the three piles of clothes on the deck.

"We always seem to miss the most interesting parts," said Woody, who was also staring at the piles of clothes.

"Are they really naked?" Crystal asked the other two women softly.

"Yes," said Jane. "We were trying to figure out what to do now. Roberta doesn't want to copy them."

"Then don't," said Crystal firmly. "Don't do anything you're not comfortable with."

"I'm not a prude," complained Roberta. "It's just that I'm so..." She didn't finish, but when she looked down at her small breasts, everyone there knew what she was thinking.

"Don't make a decision like that out of self doubt," said Crystal. "Look at me. I'm a freak, but I learned how not to let that control me."

"Did not," scoffed Woody. "I had to practically beg to get you to ignore our height difference."

Crystal ignored him. "All I'm saying is that you should do what you want to, and not be pushed into anything... even by yourself." She shook her hair back. "Besides, you don't have to do anything, just because someone else is doing it."

"But Jane just said she'd do whatever I did," moaned Roberta.

"I was just trying to be supportive," said Jane.

"You mean you'd do that?" asked Roberta, her eyes wide.

"I skinny dipped all the time when I was a kid," said Jane.

"You're not a kid any more," said Crystal.

"I know that, but with you all I still feel like I'm with old friends. That's what I remember about skinny dipping," said Jane. "It was just having fun with friends."

"So... nothing happened while you were skinny dipping?" asked Roberta.

Jan laughed. "Of course it did. We played grab ass, but it wasn't serious."

"I don't want to play grab ass," said Roberta, looking uncomfortable.

"Then don't," said Jane. "Like I said, I'll do whatever you do. We're in this together."

"Nobody's going to touch you," said Woody, his voice serious. "You don't need to worry about that. Not with this group."

"Not true," said Jeff. He smiled. It was obvious he was trying to lighten up the situation, but it fell flat.

"Nobody's going to touch you if you don't want them to," amended Woody. "Even though I think you're a babe, I won't touch you."

Crystal turned to him, her eyebrows dipping in the middle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.