The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 28: The Hot Tub Conference

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28: The Hot Tub Conference - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

That evening, Bob and Lori got to the hot tub first. That's because Bob knew that if he didn't get the woman out of his bed, she'd get ANOTHER helping of Bob's patented baby makers in here womb. While she seemed to completely disregard the danger of being fucked in every position in the book, he didn't. Once he'd gotten to know this girl/woman, he found a unique and fascinating person inside her young looking body. She could think clearly and concisely, which was one reason he knew she was aware of the risks they were taking, having unprotected sex. That she did so anyway, he had chalked up to virgin passion overriding common sense. Lori, though, was now as far removed from being a virgin as it's possible to be. The only orifice she hadn't taken his prick into was her anus, and she liked having his finger there, depending on what they were doing.

Sitting in the hot tub, right now, was a good example. Her new swim suit wasn't so tight that Bob's hand wouldn't fit into it, and, since they were alone, in the place she had felt her first orgasm, she wanted to feel another one. She'd floated over to sit on his lap as soon as they were both in, even though they were the only people in the tub. Then, she calmly took his hand and put it in her bikini bottoms, spreading her legs and leaning back against his chest. He had plugged a finger into her and was slowly bringing her to the orgasm she had politely asked him for.

"Tickle my back hole," she said, moaning into his ear. "I wish I was naked. We could fuck right here in the water, couldn't we?"

Bob sighed.

"You know, there's more to me than just my fingers and prick."

"I know that," she said, wiggling her bottom against his finger, which was pushing at her anus. It popped inside, with difficulty, because the water didn't really provide much lubrication.

"Do women really let a man put his penis in there?" she asked, arching her back.

"Some women do," he said.

"I like your finger there," she said. "But I don't think I'd like anything bigger than that. It feels... I don't know... I can't describe it."

"It mimics the feeling of when you have to go to the bathroom really bad," he explained. "You know how good it feels to finally be able to go?"

"Yes," she said, wiggling some more. "That's really gross to think about, though."

"Well, just like something feels really good coming out of that hole, some women like the feeling of something going in."

"That's OK," she said, pulling his hand out. She surged forward, turned around, pulled his buttocks away from the wall, and straddled him, rubbing her mons against the front of his suit. "I like your penis going in my vagina best."

"Not here, please," he said.

"Oh, come on, nobody's around."

"Think about this for a second," he said, reasonably. "Look at the difference between how you acted when you got here, and... now."

She stopped rubbing, and actually thought about that.

"I like now better than then," she said, simply. "I'm not scared any more. Not with you, anyway."

"Well, there's a time and place for everything, and right now this is not the time or place to make love," he said. "I am glad, though, that you're not so frightened of sex any more."

"Not with you," she said, leaning forward to kiss his chin. She started rubbing again, as if she hadn't heard the first part of his comment. "The thing that used to scare me the most was getting pregnant. My mother said I'd get pregnant if I ever had sex, and that having a baby took hours and hours, and was the most horrible pain in the world."

"Based on the fact that you wouldn't let me use a condom, it appears you're not so scared of that any more," said Bob, his voice wry.

"I can't wait to be pregnant," she said, rubbing harder. "My mother was so wrong about so many things, she must have been wrong about that too. Everything else she said to never do has been so much fun, and felt so good, that having a baby just HAS to be a wonderful thing."

"Being pregnant is the last thing you need right now," said Bob seriously.

"I know," she said, her eyes beginning to go out of focus. He realized she was about to have an orgasm, just from rubbing on him, and talking about being pregnant. "But I can't help wanting it. Would you kiss me please?"

He did, and she shuddered through her orgasm. Bob pulled back to see Roger and Jane standing by the tub. They had apparently been watching.

"Mmmm that one was good," sighed Lori.

She saw Bob's eyes looking past her, and turned her upper body.

"Jane! Roger!" she squealed. "Come on in. We've been waiting for you!" There wasn't the slightest trace of shame in her voice, even though Bob knew she was probably aware that these two had watched her have an orgasm.

They climbed in, and arranged themselves across the tub from Bob and Lori, who stayed on Bob's lap, but sat sideways.

"Can I ask you a question?" Lori said, looking at Jane.

"Sure," said Jane, who was looking at Lori with an odd expression.

"If I wanted to find out what it was like to make love with a different man... could I borrow Roger?" Her voice was earnest, and her face made it clear she was as serious as the day is long. "Just once, of course," she added, like it was protocol, when asking to borrow one's lover.

Jane's mouth dropped open, and then closed, only to drop open again. Her eyes were wide. She looked like she was trying to impersonate a fish. Roger seemed to have something caught in his throat, suddenly, because he coughed and cleared his throat several times. Bob let his head fall back on the edge of the tub, and stared up at the ceiling of the overhang that protected the tub from the elements. He groaned.

Lori looked at Bob, and then at the other two.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

"People don't borrow each other's lovers, sweetheart," said Bob, lifting his head.

"They did on TV. You even talked about it in the seminar," said Lori, frowning.

"OK," he said, "but you don't just ask about it like that."

"Why not?" she asked. Again, it was clear she was quite serious. "Didn't you say we're supposed to communicate clearly? You know... about whatever is on our mind?"

"He did," said Roger, smiling. "And, in this particular group, that's probably fine. You just surprised us, that's all, Lori. I wouldn't recommend being quite that frank and honest back home, though. Some people might be offended."

"I'm sorry," said Lori, her frown deepening. "Did I offend you?"

"No," said Roger. Jane's head snapped around to look at him. "You surprised me, and I'm flattered, but it really wouldn't be fair to Jane."

"Why not?" asked Lori. "I'm sure Bob would be happy to have sex with her too. He's really good at it too." She blinked and looked at Bob. "At least I think so. I'm not very experienced at all this."

"Do tell," said Jane, finally able to say something without either raging, or laughing.

"Sweetie, you can't just trade men without at least having a discussion about it," said Bob.

"Isn't that what we're doing?" asked Lori, looking confused.

"I feel pretty monogamous about being with Jane," said Roger, who saw Jeff and Roberta heading their way. "Oh look," he said, trying to change the subject. "Here come Jeff and Roberta."

The other couple came to the tub, smiling, and began to climb in. They got the same greeting Jane and Roger had.

"What's up?" asked Roberta.

"You don't want to know," said Jane, the odd look on her face punctuating her comment.

Bob knew that Lori hadn't been trying to be perverse, or tease. She was, at this point in her life, like a girl from a small village, that subsists only on rice, who has been exposed to a complete buffet that she'd heard about, but could only imagine. It wasn't odd that she wondered if everything, including the table decorations, were edible. He also knew that Jane was upset, and he didn't want that to spread.

"Lori was just discussing the possibility of sharing partners," he said, his voice even. "I think she's just curious."

"Sharing partners," said Jeff, thinking immediately about Jane's plan. "We've been talking about that too," he said, without thinking that through first.

"Oh really!" said Jane, weakly.

Roberta's shock at his comment was clear, though, and that caused everyone in the tub, except Lori, to realize that there was a LOT more to that comment than it looked like on the surface.

"I wasn't aware that we were going to discuss that with the others," said Roberta, frostily.

"I'm sorry," said Jeff, looking at her beseechingly. "It just popped out."

Lori was... Lori. "But how could you do that, if you didn't talk about it with any of us?" she asked, clearly seeking a real answer.

"Not here!" said Jeff, trying to get out of trouble. "Not with any of you, I mean," he said, digging himself deeper.

"I don't understand," said Lori. "There's so much I still don't understand," she said sadly. "If you don't want to trade partners here, who would you want to trade with?"

Roberta was looking daggers at Jeff, who actually separated himself from her by a foot. He finally decided to just stop talking, realizing he couldn't win in this situation, no matter what he said.

Jane was looking at the two of them with less anger on her face, though. Her instincts told her these two were not just horny adults who would settle for sex anywhere they could get it. Like most of the others, she knew there was a story behind his blurted comments, and she was curious.

Roberta looked from face to face, around here. Since Jeff had stopped talking, everyone was looking at her. She felt alone, and inched toward the man who had, most recently, made her feel safe.

"We fell in love," she said softly. "We didn't mean to... it just happened."

No one said anything. The silence was so profound that Roberta couldn't stand it.

"We want to stay together," she went on. "but of course, we're both married."

Even Lori had nothing to say.

Roberta sagged and got it over with. "We thought that our spouses... being like they are... might be interested in each other... if we got them together."

"Oh my word!" said Jane, her mouth beginning to do the fish impression again.

Bob, though, had to laugh. His chuckle made all eyes turn to him.

"Now THAT, is creative thinking," he said. "Do you think it might actually work?"

Roberta, who had thought the idea was insanity incarnate, had felt a lot better when Jeff had climbed on board. She wasn't a stupid woman, of course, and, in the back of her mind, knew that Jeff's agreement might be based on something less reliable than rational thought, but she felt better about it anyway, because she wanted to believe it was a good idea. Now Bob, who she had a great deal of respect for, for a variety of reasons, had entertained the idea without saying it was stupid. That, despite her embarrassment about the idea becoming public, made her feel a lot better.

"Maybe," she said, her voice high. "It's all I could think of."

Bob put on his psychologist hat for a moment. "Well, while I'm sad about the breakup of two marriages, I hope things work out well for all of you." He grinned then. "If it does, I'd really like to know about it. That's an option even I never thought of, and it might come in handy in some future seminar."

Roberta had calmed down enough to expend some wrath on Jeff. She turned to him. "You have a big mouth!" she said. "If this IS going to work, you're going to have to be a WHOLE lot more in control of yourself than you just were!"

"I know," he moaned. "Like I said, it just popped out. Things are so open here... you know?"

"Wait!" said Lori, who had processed everything she had heard, and finally understood what was going on. "You mean you're going to actually trade spouses? For real, I mean? Permanently?" Her voice climbed about as high as it could go. She looked at Bob. "People actually DO that?"

"Not often," he said, smiling. "In fact, I'd say it's probably very unusual, but I bet it's happened before."

"I don't want to do THAT," said Lori. "I just wondered if making love with Roger would be different than making love with you. I don't want to trade permanently!"

"Don't worry," said Bob, soothingly. "We're just talking about things. All we're doing is being honest with each other about what we're thinking."

Bob looked at Jane as he said that, and her eyes went wide as she finally understood that Lori was doing exactly that, and nothing more. Her assumption that Lori was a conniving little bitch made her feel horrible. She knew the girl didn't have a mean bone in her body, but had made the assumption anyway.

"Lori?" said Jane. Lori turned to look at the woman. "I didn't mean to be rude to you. It's just that... well... something happened today that made me realize that Roger and I might be able to have a very happy life together, and I got a little jealous when you asked if you could just borrow him, like that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.