The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 26: Chuck and Tiffany

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26: Chuck and Tiffany - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

"A whole day to spend with each other!" said Tiffany, almost skipping along.

"I haven't spent a whole day with a woman in... maybe ever!" said Chuck.

Tiffany stopped, and turned.

"We know we're compatible in bed," she said, smiling. "Want to find out if we're compatible in other ways?"

"Desperately," he said.

"I think there's an amusement park in Phoenix."

Twenty minutes later they were dressed for walking, and talking to one of the cab drivers out front. They asked him about amusement parks.

"Castles and Coasters," he said, nodding his head. "There are some others, but they're mostly for kids. You want Castles and Coasters."

It turned out they were compatible out of bed too. They liked the same kind of rides, and the same kind of junk food. He tried to win her a teddy bear by throwing rings in the midway game area. By the time he'd spent twice as much as a bear in the store would have cost, she finally convinced him to give up. Then she crowed triumphantly when, on her very first throw with a dart, she got her pick of things on the third shelf up, where the good stuff was.

She picked a pair of pompons.

"You're kidding," said Chuck, feeling his prick stiffen.

"I told you I'd do some cheers for you," she said, smiling.

"Oh, baby," he moaned.

"Not this week," she said, off handedly. "It's the wrong time of the month for that."

He stopped, and wobbled. "You're not on the pill?" he asked weakly.

"Why in the world would I be on the pill?" she asked, waving her pompons in the air, experimentally. "I don't have sex."

"You had sex with me," he said, his face pale.

"As I recall, you took me like a cave man," said Tiffany, jumping up in the air. One bent leg went forward, and the other bent leg went backward. Her arms went to her sides, and up, the pompons fluttering in the air. She landed with her feet together, and the pompons snapped down to her thighs. She looked like she was standing at attention. "Look at that!" she said, beaming. "I still have it."

"What if I got you pregnant, Tiffany?" he moaned.

"Like I said, wrong time of the month. Now, when you come see me next two weekends from now, and I'm ovulating... THEN you might get me pregnant."

"I'm coming to see you?" he said, weakly.

"You'd better," she said. "After all you've put me through this week, I expect great things from you, Chuck."

"I just signed a contract!" he groaned.

"Me too," said Tiffany. "That's why you have to come see me in two weeks."

"Huh?" he looked confused.

"The only way I have of breaking my contract is the pregnancy clause," she said. "School doesn't start for three months. I can get out of teaching at six months. That gives me three months to move to... where did you say you live?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.