The Sexual Education Blues
Chapter 25: Roger and Jane

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: Roger and Jane - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

"What shall we do today?" asked Jane. "I know what I want to do."

"I do too," said Roger. "I want to go to town."

"Town?" she said. "Why?"

"I want to go someplace where there are lots of young girls," he said.

She stared at him.

"I'm trying to figure this out," he said. "I need to go someplace that usually gets my fantasy going."

"I'll try to be your fantasy," she said, her voice trembling.

"No," he said, patiently. "Jane, honey, listen to me. I think I love you, but I need to know."

"And you think that if you really love me, you won't get turned on my young girls any more?" She shook her head. "I can't compete with that. I'm not going to be young forever."

"I don't know what anything means," he said, frustration in his voice. "But I have to know about this. I can't... I can't ask you to make any plans until I get this figured out. I know what I feel for you. What I don't know is what I'll feel... out there. It isn't fair to either of us to leave that question unanswered."

"What if I still lust after my father?" asked Jane.

"You already decided a long time ago that nothing will come of that," said Roger.

"Can't you just decide that nothing will ever happen with any young girl?" asked Jane.

"I don't care if, while we're making love, you think of your father," he said. "At least not if it's only once in a while. But I don't WANT to think of some young girl when I'm making love with you. I haven't so far, but I haven't been tempted either. Jane, sometimes, when I get home from school, I masturbate three or four times before I go to sleep!"

"Oh!" she said. She was surprised, but not really shocked. He'd admitted he had a thing for young girls. She hadn't realized it was THAT much of a thing. Still, with a little shiver of satisfaction, she remembered that he'd gone four times in one day with her too.

"OK," she said. "Let's go to town and see if I can compete."

"Don't put it that way," he said. "This scares me."

"I'll be with you," she said, taking his hand. "You don't have to be afraid. I'll take good care of you and protect you from all those nasty little girls."

"Don't call them nasty little girls," he moaned. "That's part of my fantasy."

"We need to go to my room first, though," she said. "I need to change."

"You look great, just like you are?" he said.

"Thank you," she said smiling. "Humor me. In fact, I won't be but just a minute. Go ahead and find us a cab and I'll be right back.

Roger was standing in the open back door of a cab when Jane ran to meet him. Even as small as she was, he could see her breasts bobbing up and down. She'd put on a peach colored blouse. He could see the darkness of her areolas and nipples through it. She'd taken off her bra when she changed blouses.

"My, my," he said, leering at her.

It wasn't until she was seated next to him in the back seat, hip to hip, and the cab had started moving, that she leaned over, licked his ear, and whispered.

"I'm not wearing panties either. Is that nasty enough for you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.