The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 20: Crystal and Woody

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: Crystal and Woody - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

"No dancing tonight," said Crystal as she walked away from the hot tub, again outpacing Woody.

"Where are you going so fast?" he teased.

"You got me horny in the hot tub," she said, darkly.

"You were the one manhandling me," he pointed out.

"You felt very hard," she said.

"I am very hard," he shot back.

"But you want to take it slowly," she said.

"Not as slowly as I wanted to take it last night," he said. "Dancing really is my weak point."

"I actually like slowly," she said. "It' keeps the anticipation at a razor's edge."

"You like anticipating?"

"I didn't know it, but it turns out I do... a lot," she sighed.

"So you're not going to do anything about getting me all hot and bothered?" he whined, his voice obviously contrived.

"I didn't say that," she said.

"What are you going to do?" he asked, his step quickening.

"I'm going to tease you so badly that you'll beg me," she said, turning toward her room.

"That's not nice," he said.

"You teased me last night," she growled. "And then you sat on my lap and let me feel how hard you were."

"I danced with you last night," he reminded her. "And, as I recall it, you PUT me on your lap and groped me."

"That's what I said," she said, opening her door. "Get inside, and get naked."

"You're awfully bossy," he said.

"I get that way when a man teases me," she said.


He stood, hands on his hips, naked, while she walked in a circle around him.

"Well?" he asked, smiling.

"You'll do," she said. "It's been a long time since I had a man in this position."

"I know other positions you might be interested in," he grinned.

"I'm the one teasing you," she said. "Remember that. We're going at MY speed, tonight."

"Yes Ma'am," he said, snapping a salute. His prick bobbed at his arm movement.

"I need to stretch," said Crystal.

"Can I watch?" he asked.

"You have to watch," she said, starting to take her suit off. "but no touching... not unless I say so."

"Why are we stretching?" he asked. "Are we going to do something... energetic?" He stroked his prick.

"If you're not going to follow the program," she said darkly, her suit half off her body, "we can always go do something else."

His hand flashed away from his penis, and he made the motions of locking his mouth, and throwing away the key. She smiled.

"To answer your question... I don't know," she said, removing the rest of her suit.

She stretched, and her fingertips brushed the ceiling. Woody stared. There seemed to be acres of flesh on her body. Her breasts were full and round, but looked small somehow on her tall frame. Her legs were the kind that men sometimes describe as "going ALL the way to the ground". The expanse of taut flesh over her belly looked big enough to contain triplets without even trying. She was just huge.

"I feel like you've been teasing me," she said, bending over backwards. She kept going, and his jaw gaped, as her hand touched the floor behind her. Her feet went out, just wider than her shoulders, and he was looking at that wide, flat belly, which suddenly looked almost like a table. Her pussy lips were fully on display. They were tightly closed, but lush and thick. She had surprisingly little pubic hair, but it was dark and fluffy.

Her feet seemed glued to the floor as, somehow, she rose back up, her stomach muscles tightening. She turned around, and with her back to him, bent over, showing him her pussy from the back, this time. Her pussy lips looked delicious, like dried apricots, waiting to be eaten. She walked her hands between her widely spread legs, until her head was behind her calves, and she was looking at him upside down.

"I like teasing you too," she said, from her upside-down position. "You could walk over here right now and your penis would be at the perfect height to go in me."

He took an involuntary step forward, and she stood faster than he would have believed. Her hand came up, one long finger extended, and she waved it from side to side.

"Stay," she commanded, like he was a prize dog. When he stopped, one foot in front of the other, and she added "Good boy", he had to laugh. He liked this too. He liked it when she was forceful.

She walked to him and leaned ever so little, her hand grasping his manhood.

"Would my pussy feel good around this?" Her face was inches from him. "I'm hot, and wet, just thinking about it," she said. "That's how attractive I find you, Woody Buckholtz."

She squeezed, and then let go. She walked around behind him.

"So strong... so athletic... so firm." Her hand cupped one butt cheek and she squeezed it as he automatically tightened it.

She went to the bed, and sat down on the end, her butt right on the edge. She lay back on it, and stretched her arms out, above her head.

"But you're a man," she said to the ceiling. "and I don't trust men. I loved a man, once, and he broke my heart."

She reached over her head, her arms going up to the covered pillow, and she pulled the covers off of it. She pulled the pillow down and, folding it in half, propped her head up, so she could see him.

"Can I trust you, Woody Buckholtz?" she asked, lifting one leg straight up into the air above her, and then folding it along her body until her foot was lying beside her head. Woody winced as he thought about the pressure on her hip joint, but she didn't seem to feel any discomfort.

"Can I trust you, Woody Buckholtz?" she asked again, as her second leg came up on her other side. She shrugged her arms inside her legs, until they were lying on the backs of her thighs, and lifted her head. Her feet moved inwards, and her ankles crossed. Her thick, wrinkled pussy lips were not closed any more. They pulled open, stretched by her position. There was a line of some sticky, white substance stretched between them. Her hole looked purple and dark. Her rectum, shockingly pink, flexed open once, and then closed tightly again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.