The Sexual Education Blues
Chapter 19: Jane and Roger

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Jane and Roger - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

"It's finally tomorrow," sighed Jane, walking beside Roger as they left the hot tub. "I can't wait."

"You have to wait, at least until we get to the room," he said.

"But you'll do it?" she asked, looking sideways at him. "You promised."

"I promised to talk about it," he reminded her.

She stopped. "I want more than talk," she said.

"What about Jed?"

"There is no Jed any more."

"What about us?"

"I want you to make love to me," she said.

"You know what I mean," he said.

"We'll talk about that after we make love," she said.

"We should talk about it before we make love," he insisted.

She snapped. She tugged at the straps of her new swim suit, and bared both breasts, in broad daylight.

"You see these nipples?" she rasped. "They're stiff for you. I'm as wet as if I were still in that hot tub. If you don't promise to make love to me I'm going to strip, right here, and masturbate in front of all these people and I'm going to tell them all it's YOUR FAULT!" She ended yelling.

Roger pulled her against him, to hide the fact that her breasts were bare.

"Pull yourself together, girl," he whispered harshly.

"Pleeease, Roger," she moaned. "Make love to me. Just act like you love me."

"I don't have to act like it," he said softly. "I think you're about perfect." He kissed her hair. "Now, fix your top. Your room, or mine?" he asked.

"Yours," she said. "I want to be your woman tonight."


When his door closed, it was much the same as it was four doors down, in Roberta's room. They were too hurried, and he was too excited. She was the first woman he'd had since Elizabeth died, and he suffered premature ejaculation. Only the fact that she was so frenzied herself let her keep up with him. She clutched at him, not letting him go, until he finally coaxed her into the shower.

Then, barely dried off, he made love to her with his mouth again, and she learned how to do that to him too. She loved it... loved playing with him as he got hard again, licking and sucking and even biting gently as she shuddered through another orgasm caused by her flickering fingers on her clit.

She couldn't make him cum with her mouth, and he didn't want to do that anyway. Maybe later, but right now, he wanted to see her face as her pussy fluttered in orgasm around his penis. He got to see that twice before he groaned and spurted in her again.

This time, they lay and talked, afterward, and she told him she loved him.

"Do you love me?" she asked timidly.

"You're not supposed to ask," he said softly. "I feel very strongly for you, but it's different than what I felt all those years for Elizabeth. I honestly don't know if it's love or not." He saw the hurt in her eyes. "I want it to be," he said. "Maybe it is. We just need a little more time for me to figure things out. I do know one thing," he said.

"What's that?" she asked, her eyes misty.

"I don't need to think about young girls any more to get a hardon. All I have to do is think about you."

She smiled. "I guess that will do for now. Can I suck you again?"

He laughed. Instead of feeling old, he felt vibrant. He felt like he could get hard again, like he did when he was masturbating to pictures.

He did.

She softened him again.

Then they slept.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.