The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 16: Lori and Bob

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Lori and Bob - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

In the end, Bob and Lori were all that were left. She still sat on his lap, her arm around him.

"Do you want to go do something?" he asked.

"No, I like it here," she said, wiggling against him. "Let's kiss some more."

"This is going a little faster than I planned," he said, looking into her eyes.

"I don't care," she said. "I'm having the most fun of my life. Even the guys looking at me wasn't so bad."

"This fun can turn very serious," said Bob, stroking her buttock.

"I don't care about that either," she said, her own voice serious. "I like what's happening. I like feeling like this."

"You should probably stay a virgin, Lori," said Bob.

"OK," she said, amiably. "That's kind of scary to think about anyway. But I like touching you, and I like having you touch me." She wiggled against him some more.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" asked Bob, softly.

"I don't think so," she said, her eyes clear. "I never did anything until I met you."

"Would you like to try that?"

"Can we do that here?" she asked. "I really like this."

Bob looked around. There were people at the bar, and four people swimming in the pool. Others were walking, going here, or there. None were close enough to see what might go on, but he had no idea how loud she'd be.

"We can try," he said.

He shifted her around until her back was pressed to his chest, and her legs were spread, outside of his. He wanted to bare his prick, so he could feel it against her naked buttocks, but decided not to right now.

"You just relax, and lie back, and I'll make you feel good," he said.

He started on her breasts, first just stroking them, and then pushing her bra up so he could use both hands to rub them, and get at her nipples with his fingers. Even in the warm water, her nipples firmed, until they were rubbery and stiff.

"Ooooo, I like that," she moaned, letting her head fall back on his shoulder, beside his head.

"There's lots more," he whispered. He let one hand slide down, across her belly, and dipped it into the front of her panties. She stiffened and held her breath as he toyed with her pubic hair, and then slid three fingers lower, to press her pussy lips. She spread her legs farther, opening herself up as much as she could.

"Ohhhhhh yes," she moaned. "That's even better." She stiffened. "Are we being naughty?"

"Not a bit," he said into her ear.

"I'm glad, because I really like this."

Even in the water he could feel the lubrication her body was making, and he used it to slide his middle finger against her clit, just pressing, at first, and then sliding it back and forth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.