The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 12: Roger and Jane

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Roger and Jane - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jane felt a sinking sensation in the pit of her stomach as Roger closed the door to his room.

"I can't do this," she moaned.

"I told you, we don't have to do anything," he said.

"Why did you bring me in here then?" she asked, her knees feeling weak.

"Roberta was trying to talk you into something," he said. "I got you away from her. We can just sit an talk for a while, and then go eat."

"Oh," she said, feeling disappointed, somehow.

She sat in the easy chair in his room, before her knees failed her.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" he asked.

"Don't ask me that," she almost moaned.

"We're both adults here," said Roger. "We should be able to talk about our feelings without getting all worked up."

"I don't feel like an adult," she said mournfully.

"Well you are," he insisted.

"OK, then, I suppose the best thing to do is for me to go to my room, and for you to stay here," she said, her chin almost jutting out.

"I don't want to do that," he said.

"You just won't make this easy... will you?" She glared at him.

"Look," he said patiently. "I don't know if what's going on here is love at first sight, or just frustration, but I'd kind of like to find out. I'm not trying to horn in on Jed's territory, but at the same time, it's clear you're not really in love with him. In my book that makes you fair game."

She looked startled and he realized he might have sounded coarse. "That sounded bad," he said. "I didn't mean to make it sound like you're some kind of conquest or something."

"Right now, it would be simpler if you were all just cave men," she said, sighing. "Then you could fight over me." She sighed again. "Jed would probably win, though."

"I might fight dirty," said Roger, smiling.

"You're confusing me," she complained. "How can a woman resist this kind of thing? You've paid me more compliments tonight than I got in the last five or six years!"

"Why do you have to resist so much?" he asked.

"I thought you wanted some deeper relationship," she moaned.

"I do," he said softly. "But I can't get there if we're going to go be apart in our rooms."

"We're supposed to be talking... not forming a relationship," she whined.

"Isn't that what Bob had in mind?" asked Roger. "He wants is couples to have real relationships, based on things other than just sex."

"But sex is all I can think about right now!"

"OK," he said. "Me too, to be honest with you. But like I said, we're adults. If we can't handle this, how in the world can we expect the kids we teach to handle things?"

"You have to promise not to make love to me," she said.

"I already told you I don't think we're ready for that yet," he said.

"I know, but that's not what my body is telling me. If we stay here... alone together, I know I'm going to want to... do things." She looked at him steadily. "And I don't want to do things."

"Yes you do," he said gently. "We're being honest with each other... remember?"

"You know what I meant," she said stubbornly.

"OK, I promise not to make love with you," he said.


To give them both their due, they tried to talk. There was only one chair in the room, and she was in that, so Roger sat, and then lay on his side, on the bed. They tried to talk about anything but sex, but soon Jane found herself up, and pacing. Somehow she sat on the bed, next to him, and the next thing she knew, they were kissing. She couldn't even remember whether she kissed him, or he pulled her down. The kiss exploded in her and, without breaking contact, she lay down next to him. It was a long kiss.

When, at last, he pulled away, she opened her eyes.

"We weren't supposed to do that," she said, breathing deeply.

"What did you think about while we were kissing," he asked, ignoring her.

"Your lips," she said simply.

"Not your father?" he asked softly. "Not Jed?"

"No," she said, and tears came to her eyes.

He kissed her again, and she gave up. His question had made it clear to her that she wanted him more than the other men in her life, or in her fantasies. That thought weakened her completely. She didn't think about the possibility that she was just so horny that it was clouding her mind. As she crushed her lips to his, she knew, in the dim recesses of her mind, that she'd feel guilty... later... but she pushed that thought away, and concentrated on the kiss. She felt his five o'clock shadow, something she'd never experienced before. She kissed him the way Paul had kissed her, using his tongue. Jed had never kissed her like that, even when they'd made love. Jed had always been methodical, doing the same things, getting up when they were done, to go back to some kind of work.

She could actually feel the yearning in Roger's kiss... the passion that made his body seem to vibrate. She wanted to be naked.

When that kiss broke, she felt for him, feeling like a strumpet, sliding her hand to the front of his pants, to feel his strength there.

"Slow down," he whispered, kissing her neck.

"No," she said.

"We're not going to make love," he said.

"I changed my mind."

"Tomorrow night," he said. "You need some time to think."

"I don't want to think," she moaned. "I want to feel this." Her hand squeezed.

"I'll give you an orgasm, but not with that," he said into her ear.

"You're not a man... you're a beast," she whined.

"If you still want me tomorrow night," he said, "then we'll talk about it."

"I don't want to talk," she groaned. "I want THIS!" She squeezed again, harder.

"Take off your clothes," he whispered.

She thought she'd worn him down. Once she'd given up on her own resistance, she'd left it without a care, just like when Paul had seduced her. Now, with no shame, she bared her body to this new man, this man who inflamed her so much... who she thought about as she kissed him. She lay before him, unconcerned about her tiny breasts, seeing the lust in his eyes as he looked at them. She knew her nipples were long and spiked, like they always were, but she wasn't ashamed of them now. Her hand drifted to the fluff of brown hair above her slit, unable, now that her passion had been let loose, to keep from feeling something there.

She expected him to disrobe, and was eager to see him do that. She was astonished when, instead of doing so, he moved, getting on his hands and knees between her legs.

"I've always wanted to do this," he panted.

Then, he leaned down and his lips fastened to her pussy lips and sucked.

Jane saw stars as Roger did to her, what she'd seen her father doing to her mother, so long ago. When his teeth found her clit, she jerked her hips upward so hard that he lost contact, and his face burrowed between her legs to get it into his mouth again.

Her wail of appreciation told him she was having an orgasm, and he pressed his face to her pussy harder, fighting her natural tendency to squirm and buck and thrust. She felt his hands grip her buttocks and she wailed again as the feelings coursed through her body.

She sobbed, a combination of laugh, cry and the inability to get enough breath to do either, and he stopped, to kiss his way up her belly to those stiff nipples. Paul had sucked at those, so she knew what to expect when his mouth closed over one. She mewled and arched her back, gasping in relief as his groin ground into hers, even though his pants were in the way.

"Fuck me," she whined, electrified by her use of the words she'd never spoken before in her life.

"No," he said, switching to the other nipple.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.