The Sexual Education Blues
The arrival - Chapter Two, part two

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: The arrival - Chapter Two, part two - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

When Jeff, Roberta and Tiffany arrived at the front desk, Christopher had gone off shift, and had been replaced by Arianna, who was working her way through college. She was professionally courteous, just like Christopher, and was happy to take them all to the same room Christopher had taken Jane. She wasn't as experienced at guessing sizes, though, and simply opened drawers so they could go through them.

"You can try them in over there," she said, pointing to another doorway, that led to the staff bathroom. "But don't tell anybody I said that. We're not supposed to let people try on new suits." She gave a rueful smile. "I've never been able to just look at a bikini and tell it would fit, though. Just bring everything out and show it to me when you're done," she said. "We don't mark these things up, but I have to charge it to your room."

She left, to go back to the desk.

Tiffany went through stacks of suits and found they were sorted by size. She and Roberta were vastly different sizes, and they looked in different drawers. Jeff looked in a drawer with men's suits, and pulled one out. It didn't look like it would be skin tight on him. He was in good shape. About all he had to do, with his wife living with her parents, was run and work out. It was how he worked off his sexual energy too. Being around women like these, he had built up a little sexual energy, though, and he didn't think a tight suit would be a good idea at all.

He watched Roberta as she lifted one suit, only to wrinkle her nose and put it back, to pick up another. She seemed very down-to-earth. He wondered what her husband was like, and what it might be like to be married to a normal woman, like her.

"They're all so small!" moaned Roberta.

"You don't have that much to cover," said Tiffany carelessly.

"Thanks a lot!" said Roberta.

Tiffany looked at her. "That's not what I meant," she said. "When you have melons like these," she cupped her breasts, "it's almost impossible to find something that's decent. It takes parts of two different sized suits to fit me." She suddenly realized that Jeff was there, and blushed. Then, for lack of anything else to do, she went back to looking at suits.

"Oh," said Roberta, no longer offended. "Well, I may not have much, but what I do have I want to cover up." She looked at Jeff. He was closely examining the suit in his hands. She saw him dart a look at her, and put the suit back that she'd picked up.

Jeff looked around. He had his suit, and could, technically leave. But he'd also brought these women here. Not that he owed them anything, but it just seemed like he was their escort. He saw another drawer, that the desk clerk hadn't opened, and pulled on it. It was also full of swim suits. He picked on up, and realized it was a one piece.

"Hey," he announced. "There are more over here. They're one piece types."

Both women went to that drawer immediately, and he stepped away.

"This is more like it," said Roberta, looking at tags.

"Oooo! Ooooo!" said Tiffany. "There's one my size!"

She pulled out a suit. It was white. It had a lot of fabric where the breasts would be.

"Oh my GOSH!" said Tiffany. "Look at the bottom!"

"It's a thong!" said Roberta, her voice hushed. "That wouldn't cover one bit of your butt!"

"So much for that one," sighed Tiffany, putting it back.

It went on for ten more minutes, before Jeff spoke again.

"Look, you're going to wear this what... three or four times, maybe? And then you can throw it away, and nobody besides us will ever see it. Just pick something and let's go."

Both women turned a hostile eye on him.

"All I'm saying is that, if we're going to spend all night here, instead of out there, where you actually need a suit... you might as well just throw in the towel and forget it." Jeff thought that sounded reasonable.

"Men!" said Tiffany in a huff. She picked up a suit and went to the bathroom.

"Wait for me!" called Roberta. She had a one-piece in her hands.

Jeff waited outside. He couldn't help but think there were two naked women behind that door. He felt himself start to get hard, and adjusted his prick. It seemed like they were in there a long time, and he thought of other things to keep his mind off of the image of them shimmying into swim suits.

The door opened. Tiffany stuck her head out.

"We're going to show you these suits," she said.

"OK," he said.

"No, what I mean is we need your honest opinion about whether they're too small. They're awfully small."

"And you want ME to decide?" he asked, amazed.

"We want you to look at us like a teacher," she said. "As a teacher, you should know whether they're OK or not."

Jeff frowned. That was the stupidest thing he'd heard in a long time. He didn't have time to think about it, though, because they came out.

Tiffany had chosen a suit that had vivid rainbow stripes on it. He gulped, because it really WAS small. Or she was too big. One of the two. It covered her, but to be honest, it didn't leave a lot to the imagination. She looked fabulous in it. It was hard to tear his gaze off of her and look at Roberta, but when he did, he was captured just as quickly.

Roberta's suit was black, and it covered her front completely, though it was stretched so tightly that, if she were lying down, the fabric wouldn't have touched her skin there. You could have bounced a quarter off her belly and it would have gone two feet in the air. She was perfectly proportioned for that suit. He saw immediately that her nipples were hard, because they showed through plainly. He remembered Melanie's swim suits, all of which had padding in the bra cups. This one obviously didn't.

"Turn around," he said, his voice dry.

They did. Tiffany's suit covered half of her buttocks. Roberta's left her entire back uncovered. There was a triangle that covered her buttocks, but he could tell that if she moved, it would suck up between them, into her ass crack. He would have loved to see that.

"They're gorgeous," he sighed. "But I have to say they're probably not what you were looking for."

"I feel positively naked," said Roberta. "You can see my ni..." She didn't finish.

"I don't have that problem," said Tiffany, whose nipples were large, but almost always flat against her breasts. They only went erect when she was having sex, and she hadn't had sex for so long, she didn't think about them any more. "A lot of my butt shows, though. do I look fat?"

Jeff ignored the danger. "That is not your problem, Tiffany."

She turned to look at him. "Oh? What IS my problem, Jeff?"

"Your problem is that Chuck... and me... and every red-blooded man within a mile is going to stare at what you don't want stared at." Jeff felt a little tongue tied. "I don't want you mad at me, but I have to tell you, both of you look just plain fabulous."

"Oh," she dimpled. "I'm used to that. See there? You can make a nice compliment when you want to."

Jeff's jaw dropped. He didn't understand at all. He'd just said they were hot as a pistol, but this time, she was pleased.

"Maybe I should wear this for my husband," said Roberta, straining to look over her shoulder at her butt. "Maybe he'd pay some attention to me again." She looked shocked, and turned away, embarrassed that she'd said something so personal.

"So, you think they're good?" asked Tiffany.

"They are DEFINATELY not what you were looking for," said Jeff again, trying to make himself plain.

"OK, then," said Tiffany, complexly ignoring his warning. "Now, you get changed, and we can go meet the others."

"You go ahead," said Jeff, a little breathlessly. He had in mind to beat off furiously, once he was in the bathroom. He'd gotten pretty good at that, since Melanie had gone back home.

"No, you waited for us, and we'll wait for you," said Tiffany, maddeningly. "It can't take you more than two minutes to put that on," she said.

Jeff went into the bathroom. When he was naked, his prick was fully hard. He didn't think he'd have enough time to jerk off. Not with them waiting for him outside. He put on the suit, but it only made his erection obvious. It was a lot tighter than he'd thought it would be.

He put his shirt back on. The front hung below the waistband of the suit, and covered his... condition.


"Well, we certainly pass the boner test," whispered Tiffany, when Jeff had closed the bathroom door. Did you SEE the lump he had in his pants?

"I'm married!" moaned Roberta. "He is too!" she squeaked.

"That doesn't mean you're both blind," said Tiffany. She hadn't felt this sexy in years, and was suddenly enjoying it. "You want to have some fun with him?"

Roberta looked shocked. "How many times do I have to tell you? I'm MARRIED!"

"I don't mean THAT," laughed Tiffany. "I just meant that we should each take an arm, and walk him out. His pants will just burst! We can get back at the men for ogling us. You know... turn the tables a bit."

"If you don't want them to ogle you, you shouldn't ogle them," said Roberta stiffly.

"Who said I don't want them to ogle me? Just because you're married doesn't mean you don't want to feel attractive. And you DO feel attractive in that suit... don't you?"

"Well... I... ah... um..." Roberta didn't quite know HOW she felt.

"Well, there you go. You're an attractive, married woman, who can still be appreciated for her feminine attributes. You don't have to be a slut about it, but there's nothing wrong with letting yourself feel good."

"I don't know about this..." said Roberta, nervously.

"What can it hurt?" said Tiffany. "We're just here for a week, and then we'll all be back to the same old school, and the same old people. I'm not saying you have to be unfaithful to your husband or anything. Just relax and have some fun feeling pretty."

"I don't want to give anybody the wrong impression," insisted Roberta.

"Oh pooh!" said Tiffany. "As much as I complained, I'm pretty impressed with the men on this trip so far. They notice us, but then all men notice us. At least they're not pushy about it. It's fun to tease, just a little."

The door opened, and Jeff came out.

"You're wearing your shirt." said Tiffany. "Not fair!"

"Fair or not," growled Jeff, "I'm wearing it. Now, let's get out of here."

He would have been OK, except that he forgot about Arianna, who needed to identify the sku numbers on the suits, so she could charge them to their rooms. When he had to lift his shirt, his erection became obvious. Arianna ignored it, professional as always. Tiffany just grinned. Roberta looked away. She wouldn't have taken his arm, except that Tiffany announced that, since he had escorted them there, they were going to escort him back. She slipped one arm through his, and waited, until Roberta took his other one. Then, under the auspices of adjusting the clothing she was carrying, Tiffany made sure that her elbow dragged his shirt up, and propelled them all toward the hot tub.


Chuck and Woody, both fitness buffs, and both in good shape, both wore Speedos, and had the body to make them look good. Crystal, who had participated in sports all her life, was used to seeing buff, pretty young men, and took it all in stride. They approached the hot tub about the same time, having taken the same amount of time to get changed.

Crystal was wearing a two piece suit. She'd have worn a one piece, except that nobody made them in her size. She had, by comparison to other women, an acre of skin to cover, between her neck and thighs, and no suit she'd seen would cover more than half that. So she had to wear a bikini, even though, at thirty, she felt foolish doing it. She had, what to her mind, were smallish breasts, and she knew she was skinny in a way that made her look even taller than she was. There was nothing she could do about that either, though, except fail to participate in things like this. She had so few interesting things in her life that she wasn't about to do that. She was quite sure that the men would pay more attention to the other women, than to her, so it didn't really matter anyway.

In reality, Crystal's breasts only looked small because the rest of her was so big. She had to have her bras specially made, because her ribcage was so thick that nothing normal women wore would go around her completely. Most of her clothing had to be made for her too, so she was used to that, but, as a result, she didn't actually know what "size" she was. Had her breasts been on a normal woman, they would have required a double C cup, so they weren't small at all, regardless of what she thought. The company that had made her clothing had offered to make her a swim suit, but it was more expense than she could afford at the time. They supplied her with an "extender" instead, to go across her back, so that she could use a normal swim suit. That suit was dark brown, and went with her auburn hair perfectly, though she hadn't thought about it when she bought the suit. It had been one that fit her, with the extender clipped on, so she bought it. The suit, stretched to fit her bigger body, still fit her like a second skin.

Woody, approaching from one side, didn't whistle, but he felt like doing that. He had noticed that, when she was standing still, Crystal slumped. That made her look tired, somehow, or dejected, or something. Now, though, while she was walking, she was fully erect.

So was he, though in a completely different way.

Her long-legged gait made her breasts bounce enticingly, and her hips rose and fell like those of a hunting Cheetah. She looked feline, somehow, like she could run like the wind. Without thinking, he tried to adjust his erection, only to find that, in a Speedo, there was nothing he could do. He put the towel in his hands over his loins, and hurried on to the hot tub, to get in and get his prick out of sight. He was so intent on that, that he got in much too quickly, and felt like he was on fire.

Crystal and Chuck arrived at the hot tub just in time to see Woody leap to his feet with an agonized moan. His legs were still burning, but at least his upper body was back in the cool air. Crystal and Chuck both stopped, staring at him.

"Got in too quickly," he gasped. He suddenly felt cool where he was supposed to be warm, and looked down to see that the water in the tub only came to his upper thighs. His bulge looked like it was floating on top of the water. He looked up to see Crystal staring at the same thing, and bent his knees to get his prick back under water.

"Sorry," he said, forced to say something.

Crystal ignored him and lifted one leg impossibly high, to put it in the water. She eased that leg down, until she was straddling the rim of the tub, standing on both feet. Chuck climbed up the steps, stepped over the rim, and began walking down the steps on the inside of the tub.

"That's amazing," he said to Crystal, looking at her straddling the rim of the tub.

"One of the few benefits of being tall," said Crystal.

She put one hand behind her, and gripped the rim of the tub with it, and then stood on her inside foot. Her outside foot lifted, also impossibly high and she swung it inside the tub. In the process, Woody was presented with a view, from about two feet, of the cloth that had molded itself to the form of her skin between her legs. She was very definitely female, because she had a very definite pussy under that cloth.

Woody groaned and sat back down, oblivious, now, of the scalding heat.

Crystal sat down on the opposite side of the tub from Woody. Only the lower part of her breasts got wet, and they looked like they were floating on top of the water. She looked annoyed, and slid downwards.

"Can I put my feet by you?" she asked Woody. "To get under the water, my butt is going to slid off the seat, but my legs will hold me if I can put them by you."

"Sure," said Woody weakly. He sensed her feet coming up, and one brushed against his thigh. When she had settled, he realized her feet were pressed against the side of the tub. Now, the back of her head was just above the water. She stretched all the way across the tub, which would hold six people... eight if they were friendly... and ten if they were closer than friends should be. Woody had the insane urge to put his hand on her leg, where it went right by him, but resisted the urge. He felt his prick flex as the movement of the water made her leg move against his thigh gently.

Chuck leaned back, between them. "Are you worried about the physical effects of being so tall?" he asked. "You know, the joint problems and all that stuff that tall people suffer from?"

Crystal looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Most people don't know how hard it is on a body to be tall."

"My grandfather was six-seven," he said. "Obviously, I didn't inherit his height. He died when he was only fifty-something."

Crystal was delighted to be able to talk about something that most people weren't even aware of.

"My heart is good," she said. "And, since I didn't go on to professional sports, I haven't abused my body much since I left High School. My last checkup looked pretty good. I didn't have the psychological problems a lot of teens have, and we decided not to pursue Oestrogen treatment. I'm glad about that. They haven't done enough clinical studies on that, in my opinion. I managed to duck Osgood-Schlatter disease - that affects the joints - because while I grew tall, I didn't do it too quickly. I've worked on staying really flexible, to make sure my back health stays good. All in all, I think I'll do OK."

"Wow," said Woody. "I had no idea being tall could be so dangerous. I didn't understand most of what you just said, but it sure sounded serious."

"My parents are both tall," said Crystal. "It was good, because they had learned a lot that helped me."

They were talking about the advantages and disadvantages of being tall or short, when Chuck said "Well, will you look at that!"

They all turned to see Tiffany and Roberta, who looked like they were supporting a possibly drunken Jeff between them, as they came toward the hot tub.

"Now THAT is a swim suit!" said Chuck. A wet hand came up and covered his eyes. "I just did it again... didn't I?"

Crystal was staring at the women. "I have a feeling you're allowed to look, this time," she said. "Roberta's looks pretty decent, but if Tiffany's wearing that on purpose, she's advertising."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.