The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Prelude

Romantic Sex Story: Prelude - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Belinda Hampton looked at the pile of papers on her desk and sighed. When she'd taken the job at the State Department of Education, she'd thought she was getting into one of those cushy state jobs, where she wouldn't have to work that hard, and wouldn't have to worry about job security. Everybody said that. State jobs are like the goose that laid the golden eggs. And, during the interview, when she was offered the spot as "head" of the Continuing Education Office, she was quite sure she'd be playing with golden eggs very soon.

So far, though, the goose hadn't laid any golden eggs. The goose hadn't laid any eggs at all, for that matter. She'd been shown to a desk in the Continuing Education office, which sounded important, but was, in actuality, only a twelve by twelve room full of file cabinets and a desk piled high with papers. There was a computer, but all the good sites were blocked.

The previous occupant of the chair she was sitting in had gotten pregnant, and her water had broken much sooner than anyone anticipated. Then there were complications, and she had to be hospitalized. But the business of education insisted on rambling on, which was why Belinda was hired with only a cursory glance at her resume, which was heavily padded. That she had lied about having a college degree was, ironically offset by the fact that they misrepresented things to Belinda as well. There had never been more than one person in the CE office, and there was no one to be "head" over. They were desperate, though. The previous two applicants had wanted to see the office, and promptly walked out when it was shown to them.

Belinda, though, hadn't thought of that. With stars in her eyes, she had stood, smiled, shaken hands, and said she'd be there. Then she'd gone out and bought herself a brand new Mustang, to celebrate. Now, she was trapped. If she gave up the car, it would ruin her barely established credit rating. And so, she came to work every day and shuffled papers, trying to learn the job that she was already supposed to be experienced at.

She picked up a paper off the top of the "important" pile. She had learned it was "important" by not processing the papers in that pile fast enough. As a result, several teachers, scheduled to do continuing education, hadn't been able to do so. That sometimes, she found out, put their jobs at risk, and made a whole LOT of people very angry.

As a result, Belinda had a tendency now, to approve just about anything. What did she care? All those teachers were making more money than she was, and they could even get tenure, which she had thought she'd have immediately, and then found out wasn't even on the table, as far as administrative staff were concerned. She had to complete her probationary period successfully, and could be fired at any time, for any reason, until she did so.

She looked at the paper in her hand. It was for a continuing education seminar for teachers who taught sexual education. She snorted. Who needed continuing education on sex? All you had to do was hang out in a bar for an hour, and wear the right clothing, and you could get all the sex you wanted. Even if you looked like Belinda Hampton!

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.