Backscatter - Cover

Backscatter

Copyright© 2007 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 5: First Union

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: First Union - The plot has many surprises. I don't want to reveal too much. Backscatter is a near term futuristic story, starting in Bell County Texas in the 2040's. It's a story of epic adventure, lots of hard SF, and it starts with something as simple as a grocery shopping list.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   First   Slow  

Alvaro laid Megan on the bed and then lay beside her. They wept and caressed each other, their minds overwhelmed with caring love. And then the miracle of sexual desire occurred. The transformation took them both, the caring love evolving and transforming to an erotic love within a few electric seconds. They were both eager and almost desperate to express their new commitments with their bodies.

They quickly shed their pajamas. Naked flesh pressed against naked flesh, the need to couple became a physical necessity. Megan wondered dimly in her haste how Alvaro might want to mount her. They wound up in a missionary position. Megan smiled and curled her legs, wrapping them around Alvaro's sides. Then she started to buck upward with her hips and pubis pushing against his groin, rubbing his full erection against her soft inner thighs and vulva. She whimpered in her impatience.

Alvaro was gasping and thrusting, his penis butting against Megan's closed labia. In a moment of understanding, she remembered this was Alvaro's first time and he had no experience with how to penetrate her. Megan spat on her hand and wetted herself. Then she spat again and grabbed the velvety head of her lover's erection. She smeared her spit across his penis head, squeezing him. Alvaro gave a tremendous shudder from the pleasure. Megan opened her outer lips with one hand and guided the throbbing erection to her vaginal entrance.

Alvaro felt his penis head cup into something warm and moist and infinitely silky. He thrust once hard and was resisted. Megan gave a quick grunt from the impact of his cock on her aroused open labia just below her clit. Alvaro lowered his hips for a better angle and thrust again, catching and sliding up her vaginal tract. He cried out at the sensation. A hot, wet muscle was gripping him fiercely. He pulled back and thrust again deeper. Feeling tight resistance, he pulled back and thrust again as deeply as he could. And then he started to orgasm, one spurt after another of overwhelming pleasure and release, pressing hard against Megan's womb as he inseminated her.

Megan's legs were locked around his sides. She continued to buck and thrust her pelvis against him as he came, the heels of her feet pressing against the backs of his thighs and butt and pushing him to remain sheathed inside her. Alvaro gave one last spasm and collapsed, rolling on his side and gasping for air, not so much from the physical exertion as from the emotional whirlwind in his thoughts. As he lay panting, his penis softened and slid from Megan's vagina.

Megan turned and faced him, showering his cheek with featherlike kisses.

"Megan, I'm sorry," Alvaro muttered in apology.

Megan blinked and whispered back, "Alvaro, dearest, what do you mean?"

He gasped, "I know women desire a longer coitus."

His embarrassment seemed so incomprehensible that Megan lay for a moment totally bewildered. And then she finally realized what he had said. "No Alvaro, no. Believe me, no. In all my life, I've only had sex with two other men. They were both older and much more experienced. I never knew what it was like to make love to a virgin man. But I did dream about it. It was wonderful for me Alvaro. I mean it. Your inexperience is precious to me. To feel your desire for me, your virgin eagerness, to feel you couple to your first woman, I'll remember this night forever."

He looked at her closely. He could hear the sincerity in her voice. He nodded and lay by her side. His hand came to her stomach and he started to pet her, stroking down to press on her womb, and then returning to her stomach to begin the stroke again. Megan grunted in satisfaction as his hand finally rested pressing on her uterus. It felt a little bit as if he were still inside her.

"Megan," he whispered. "I came inside you. Do you think we might have started something?"

"No. I know my body. It's very regular. I should be starting my period Monday or Tuesday."

"Ah. That's good." His hand came up from her womb and cupped her breast.

Megan grinned. "Well, maybe not too good. We'll both be turning twenty-four this summer. These are my prime years for birthing healthy children."

Alvaro shivered and nodded. "Yes... But perhaps a year or two for just the two of us?"

Megan nodded back. "Oh yes, I'd like that." She sat up and nestled her head into his groin, slipping his limp penis into her mouth and lapping it with her cheeks and a wet tongue.

Alvaro gasped and shuddered. "What are you doing?"

The penis popped from her mouth which then formed a playful smile. "Cleaning you. Don't you like it?"

Alvaro stared at her and then nodded vigorously. Megan grinned and returned to her suckle. The time passed quietly, the penis became semi-stiff in her mouth. And then she heard Alvaro whisper, "Two other lovers, huh?"

She ran her lips up the shaft one last time and turned to face him. There was no disappointment or jealousy in his eyes, only...

"Ah, curious are you?"

Alvaro gave her a sheepish grin. "A bit. Well, maybe more than a bit."

She bent down and gave another soft kiss to his penis head, and then looked back to him. "What would you like to know?"

"Well..." Her lover squirmed for a moment. "Megan, even as your future husband, it's not right for me to invade such private matters."

"Oh, I don't mind. Ask what you want, and if you get too personal, I'll let you know." Megan gave him an encouraging smile and turned to lie beside him, resting her arm draped across him and petting his chest with her hand.

"Okay!" He smiled happily and petted her in silence for a moment. "Your first lover, how old were you? What was he like? How did he persuade you to have sex with him?"

Megan leaned over and bit his nipple hard. Alvaro jumped for an instant but otherwise remained unmoving, keeping his body vulnerable to Megan's teeth. As a reward for his trust, she licked and suckled him. She finally broke her suction lock and stared as his nipple in the dim light. Her teeth marks were still visible but as she intended, she had not broken the skin. "Wow Alvaro, you sure do ask personal questions!"

"Sorry! Uh, too intimate?"

"Very! But I'll still tell you. It was the fall of 2042. I had just started my first-year of grad school at U.C. Davis. I had just turned eighteen. I was working too and feeling overwhelmed with the amount of studying I had to do. I was also in a very insecure position financially, on track for going deeply into debt with my student loans. I felt very exposed. My life was so different in Portland and the University of Washington. I was protected there. But at U.C. Davis I was on my own. And then my supervisor in the store where I worked asked me if I'd like to go out for dinner. He mentioned a really nice restaurant."

"Oh hell..."

"Yeah, I know. I was so naïve back then Alvaro. Back at Washington U. the morals on this were completely different. I thought it was a date! I had no idea I was semi-pledging to have sex with the man in return."

She paused for a moment and then said in a much softer voice, "It was a very nice meal, and then he took me back to his apartment. And then... Well, it wasn't exactly rape. I guess I sort of allowed what happened next." Megan and silent for a long moment and then sobbed once, and then again. The long-buried memories had unexpected power.

"Megan, please forgive me. I shouldn't have pried."

"No Alvaro, I'm actually glad you asked me. I want to confess a flaw within my character. After having sex with me, he saw the blood on my thighs and the way I was clutching myself. He realized he had broken a virgin, and... and he offered me extra money, in addition to the dinner. I... I was so deeply in need of money... And I took it. See? Not rape. I was a whore that night."

Alvaro gave her an angry frown. "Don't ever think that! You were violated and traumatized. Afterwards, in the following days, did you feel ashamed, or did you think that the sex was a good exchange for the money?"

Megan shuddered and bit her lip. "I remember. My shame was intense, nightmares... Okay, I get your point. I'm not a whore." She petted him for a while. "My second man..."

"Megan?" Alvaro whispered, his eyes openly pleading with her.

"No, it's okay Alvaro. I want to tell you. This one you should know about. Mansur was a fellow grad student from Saudi Arabia majoring in business administration. He was older than I was, about ten years my senior. We dated casually for almost a year. And then things got serious. I started wearing headscarves, started to learn his culture. We made love with each other. Mansur was disappointed the night he found out I wasn't a virgin, but afterwards he didn't seem to mind. We started having sex together often. And then..."

Alvaro petted her breast and kissed her. "And then?""

Megan sighed. "I couldn't adapt. I didn't mind wearing headscarves in public. I used colorful scarves at first, and then Mansur asked me to wear more traditional ones, black or gray. About a month after that I started wearing abayas, you know, the loose robes that hide everything? And then he asked me to wear the niqab. I had just a slit for my eyes, and I didn't like breathing through a veil. And then it was time for Mansur to return to his country. It was December of 2044. He asked me to marry him. Well, not exactly. He asked me if I wanted him to ask me to marry him. It was a rather strange conversation..."

A long moment of silence followed. Alvaro caressed Megan once and waited patiently for her to continue.

"We talked for days about Saudi Arabia, what my life would be like. It's gotten a lot more fundamentalist in the last few decades. I wouldn't be allowed to be alone with another man. I would need to wear a full burqa when I was in public. A woman could have acid thrown at her if her eyes are visible in public. I was horrified at the thought of forgetting and losing my vision. And I wouldn't be able to practice my profession. I'd be a housekeeper wife. And I'd have to convert to Islam, become a Muslim. And I... Oh, I just couldn't do it..."

"Hell Megan," whispered Alvaro. "No one likes to be controlled or manipulated into becoming someone they don't want to be."

"Oh, it wasn't that simple. Mansur wasn't a monster. He was a good man, had a sharp mind and a funny sense of humor. And he did a lot of thoughtful things for me..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.