Three Girls and a Swelling Cock
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The three girls are best friends and start to talk about sex one night. Then the talk turns to one of the girl's brother and rumors of his amazing cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

A couple of days went by and Ben did not see much of his sister. She was busy with school and out with her friends and she did not come visit him at night again. Ben kept hoping that she would, her hot body and thoughts of fucking her tight pussy gave him plenty of material to jerk off to.

Ben was running late to his history class, about 10 minutes or so. It was an American history, post revolutionary to the civil war. There were three or four really hot girls in there, all his sister's age that he always fantasized about when the class got too boring. The professor gave him a disapproving look but continued with his lecture.

Ben sat and tried to focus on taking notes while his mind kept wandering back to how his sister's pussy felt, and how her firm little tits felt in his hand. He noticed that Rachel, a dark skinned girl with big brown eyes, full lips, and a nice big set of tits was looking at him, almost staring at him. He gave her a little smile and she looked away embarrassed. Ben decided to follow up on that after class, and the bell rang shortly after but Rachel disappeared before he could talk with her.

Then Ben heard his name being called, "Hey Ben wait up, I want to talk to you."

Ben turned and looked and it was Ann coming towards him. She was wearing a tight Abercrombie T-shirt that had a picture of a surf board and the saying, 'If it swells ride it'. Ben could not believe how hot she looked. He had been fantasizing about his sister so much that he forgot about Ann, whom he had also given a good fucking. Her big tits looked like they were going to rip right through the thin T-shirt and her nipples were poking out hard and erect for him to see. Her dark hair framed her pretty face perfectly, and her blue eyes accented her beauty perfectly. She was God's gift to any man, and now she was walking up to Ben.

She came up very close to him, he could smell her perfume, it made his head swim with desire, and then she leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I can't stop thinking about you. I want you to do it with me again, right now. Do you know somewhere we can go?"

Ben had one of those moments in life when time seems to slow down. Here was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen and she was asking him to have sex with her again, right now. All he had to do was say yeah and follow her like the sex starved puppy dog he was. Then Ben had another thought, she wanted him as bad, maybe worse then he wanted her. How far would she be willing to go to get another ride on Ben's swelling cock? He answered her, "I don't know Ann I have a lot of homework to get done this afternoon. Maybe now is not such a good time."

Ann was clearly stunned; she was a girl who was not used to a guy who did not instantly worship her. Then she tried again, "Do you understand what I am offering you?" She leaned in close to him, her big tits and stiff nipples rubbing against his arm and let a little hot breath of air against his ear.

Ben almost melted as she did this and his cock was rapidly throbbing to full erection in his pants but he kept up the pressure on her, "Well I have a buddy who might let me use his dorm room, but he is going to expect some "payment" for the use of his room. Usually he and I share in this kind of deal. He would at least like to watch."

Ann stood and looked at him for a moment and Ben was sure that she was going to slap him in the face, but then she seemed to sigh a little and said, "Whatever it takes, I will do it. I just want you right now."

They hurriedly made their way to the room of Ben's friend Randy. As they entered the room Ben saw that in addition to Randy, who was a tall gawky blonde guy, there were two other guys there also, Ann's brother Mark and another guy everyone called Fungus. He was a short, skinny, ugly guy that had never had a piece of ass in his life. His luck was about to change.

Ben introduced Randy and Fungus to Ann. Fungus' eyes were practically glued to Ann's big tits and swelling nipples and Ann looked like she was about to die when she realized her brother was there. Ben went over and whispered in Randy's ear. Randy looked surprised and then looked over at Ann and said out loud, "Hell yeah, she can suck our dicks, fuck I would pay a hundred dollars just to see her tits."

Ann was equally surprised and said back, "Ben, what the hell is he talking about. Clear them out of here."

Ben just smiled back at her, totally in control of the situation, hoping to humiliate her as much as she had always put him down him before she decided she had to have more of his amazing cock. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Suck them off and I will fuck you, otherwise I will just head on back to class."

Ann gives in almost at once as she says, "OK, I will do it, but not my brother that is just too weird."

"You didn't seem to mind me doing Sue in front of you. Mark it's your call, you want your sister to blow you?"

Mark spoke up at once, "Fuck yeah; she has been teasing me with her big tits for years. This will be a little payback. Come on over her and suck my dick, sis." Then he undid his pants and pulled out his half hard cock.

Ann gave him a look of total hate but headed over to him. Ben dropped his pants and his rock hard, but normal sized cock sprung out. "I'm going to get ready while you do the guys," he said by way of explanation.

The other two guys popped their now hard cocks out and started to slowly jack off as Ann pulled off her tight t-shirt leaving her big tits encased in her thin bra and then she went down on her knees in front of her brother's erect cock. She opened her mouth and engulfed his cock, holding his shaft with her hand. Mark let out a loud groan of pleasure and he grabbed his sister's head by the hair and started to fuck her mouth, thrusting his cock deep into her throat. Ann tried to struggle with him, but he was too excited by the thought of his sexy sister sucking his cock.

Ann could tell that she was not going to get away and she did her best to keep up with Mark as he pumped her face with his dick. "Fuck yeah sis, suck my cock. Yeah, yeah, that's it I'm cumming."

He released her head and blasted his first long string of jizz all over her face, Ann screamed in surprise as his big load of cum splattered her face and ran down into her cleavage. Ben walked up beside her and put his cock against her face and shot his first load off too. He sprayed his cum all over her lips and tits. Ann's hungry eyes took in his swelling cock and Ben could feel her lust growing. The other two guys walked up next to her and began to ejaculate also, Randy had a big cock and he shot a huge load of cum all over her hair and back. Randy reached forward and popped the snap on her bra before Ann could react and her big tits fell free, the long hard nipples jutting out for all the boys to see.

Fungus pumped his little dick fast, gripping it hard and sprayed the sexy girl with his jizz, coating her jeans with his cum load. "Fuck I would like to do her ass," he moaned as he got off."

"Alright they all got off now come here and fuck me Ben. I am so ready for your big cock in my pussy."

Ben just laughed at her and kept slowly pumping his swelling cock as he answered her, "You have to suck them off Ann. The fact they jacked off on you doesn't count."

Ben thought that she might get pissed and leave them at this point but she just told Randy to sit down and she moved over to him and started sucking his cock, taking the thick shaft into her throat and rubbing his heavy ball sack with her hand. Randy reached down and started to fondle her big tits, teasing the thick, erect nipples between his fingers and Ann moaned in pleasure. She was now a total cum slut and when Randy moaned that he was going to cum, Ann took him deep in her throat and gulped down his jizz load, letting a little dribble down her chin as she milked his cock, sucking him dry. Ben moved up behind her and helped her take off her jeans so that she was totally naked in front of the four guys.

Ann could feel Ben's hard cock against her ass as he rubbed it all over her firm butt, and she was so ready to fuck she could hardly stand it. One more dweeb to suck off and then she would get that amazing cock all to herself to fuck until she couldn't take it anymore. Her pussy was soaked and she could feel the wetness from her cunt coating her labia and soaking her pubic hair. She felt like such a slut, but she was so sexually stimulated she didn't want to stop.

Fungus was jacking off like crazy again and as Ann moved over too him Ben thought sure he would blow his load again before she could give him some head, but somehow he held it together. Fungus let out a loud moan of intense pleasure as Ann took his small cock into her mouth and began to suck it like it was a lollipop. Fungus reached down and began to grope her big tits, feeling the long, hard nipples against his palms, took him over the top and he jammed his cock into her mouth and let Ann suck him dry as he ejaculated his load in her mouth. The intense look of pleasure on his face made Ben almost laugh. Ben had been jacking off right behind Ann as she did Fungus, and he brought himself to orgasm for the second time and spewed his load all over her firm ass. Ann reached back and grabbed some of Ben's jizz on her fingers and brought them to her mouth, licking her fingers clean.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.