Three Girls and a Swelling Cock
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The three girls are best friends and start to talk about sex one night. Then the talk turns to one of the girl's brother and rumors of his amazing cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  



All four of them were pretty worn out from the hard fucking they had been doing and the girls went back to Sue's room, while Ben collapsed on his bed, exhausted. He quickly fell into a deep slumber, his massive cock finally shrinking back to normal. He slept soundly until early the next morning when he heard the door to the bedroom crack open, he figured it was his mom coming in to wake him up. Ben and Sue both went to Independence State, the local university, so they lived at home to save money. But when he did not hear his mom's voice he cracked open his eyes to see his sister Sue standing their looking at him.

"Don't say a fucking word," his sister said to him through gritted teeth. "I can't believe I am doing this, but I want to fuck you again. I was awake all night fingering myself thinking about your big cock, and I need more of it. But don't say a word or I will leave right now."

Ben did as she asked and did not say anything. He just smiled and lifted the covers off of his body revealing his stiffening cock, ready for his sister to fuck. Sue pulled her nightshirt off and over her head, and moved to straddle him. He was hard as a rock, and felt an explosion of pleasure hit his brain as his sister grabbed his stiff member with her hand and rubbed it up and down her swollen, moist cunt lips. Sue moaned softly as she rubbed his hard cock-head against the hard nubbin of her clit, and then she slid his rigid member down and lowered her cunt-hole onto his hardness. Ben arched his back and thrust against her as she fucked him with her tight cunt.

"Fuck yeah, that feels so good," she moaned as Ben rammed his boner into her over and over. She met him on every stroke, dropping her cunt down on his hard cock over and over. It did not take Ben long to reach orgasm from her intense stimulation and he grabbed her hips, pulling her down onto his cock, thrusting as deep as he could inside his sister's hot snatch and ejaculated a big load of cum.

Sue moaned as she could feel him swelling, getting bigger inside of her as he pumped his cum-load into her tight pussy. "God yes, that's it, get bigger, fuck me some more."

Ben flipped her up onto her knees and stated to do her doggy style. He leaned forward on her, driving his swelling cock deeper into her pussy, his hands roaming forward to cup her small, firm tits and to roll her hard, stiff nipples between her fingers. "Yeah, yeah just like that," Sue moaned as Ben fucked her and played with her dark, stiff nipples. "Fuck you are making me cum, Sue moaned as Ben pounded her. He could feel her stiffen and feel her tight snatch tighten even more around his cock as she climaxed. He stuffed his cock to the balls inside her and blew his nuts off, spewing his second load deep in his sister's tight wet pussy.

Ben then sat back on the bed; keeping Sue firmly planted on his swelling cock. She was riding him with her back to him now, and Ben kept pulling on her hard, pink nipples as he thrust his cock deeper inside her. Ben knew that he must be at least eight inches long now, and much thicker, and it was having the desired effect on Sue.

She moaned, "Oh damn that feels good. I can't believe I am fucking my brother, but it feels so good. Yeah, yeah, keep pulling my nipples, you are making me cum over and over."

Just then Ben heard his mom yell up the stairs, "Ben, Sue time to get up!" What are you two doing up there. I don't hear the shower running and you are both going to be late if don't get moving."

"Shit", both Ben and Sue blurted out at once. Then Sue grabbed his hand as she dismounted his rigid cock, and answered, "Don't sweat it mom. I am just getting in the shower now, and Ben will be right after me. We won't be late."

Ben's cock was over eight inches now and soaked with Sue's pussy juice and his cum, running down the hard shaft, pooling at the base of his massive boner. Sue cupped her pussy to keep his cum from leaking out all over the place and ran for the bathroom and shower area that separated their rooms. Ben moved to follow her knowing that she wanted to keep it going in the shower. Sue turned on the water and moved to get in, but Ben moved up behind her and turned her around against the counter, pressing his fat cock-head against her wet, stretched cunt hole. "Let's watch in the mirror", he whispered in Sue's ear as he drove his cock to the balls inside her pussy.

Sue could only moan in pleasure as her brothers long manhood penetrated her deeply. She braced herself against the counter and let him fuck her hard and fast. Ben was immensely turned on by watching in the mirror where his sister's small frame was shaking from his hard fucking, her firm tits swaying as he pounded her pussy. She was cumming over and over, and Ben reached between her legs and rubbed her clit as she climaxed, grinding his cock into her cunt, as his fingers rubbed her hard nub of a clit. She was soaking wet with her own lube, and his cum, and he could feel her wetness dripping down his shaft and balls. It did not take long for him to reach the point of no return and he pulled out of her and told her to turn around, "I want to cum on your tits," he moaned.

Sue was happy to oblige and she went to her knees in front of him, cupping her firm tits together, pinching her erect, stiff nipples. He pumped his massive boner with his hand and began to spray his cum all over her tits and face. The first shot from his fat cock hit her square in the mouth and she licked her lips, sucking in his jizz, as he pumped the rest of his white, sticky spunk all over her pink nipples. Sue stood up and smeared his cum all over her tits; her firm breasts were shiny with his jizz when she stepped into the shower, beckoning Ben to follow her.

Ben's cock kept swelling and Sue turned on the shower and pulled on Ben's cock, dragging him towards the shower. She wanted him to fuck her in the shower. She knew the thrill of his big cock shoved to the balls in her cunt as the warm water washed over her would get her off in no time. They were just about in the shower when there was a knock from Sue's side of the door. It was their mother again, "Sue you had better hurry or you are going to make both you and Ben late for class."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.