United Conservative States of America - Cover

United Conservative States of America

Copyright© 2007 by Kjm

Chapter 1: Preparation for The Public Thrashing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Preparation for The Public Thrashing - This story is written with no knowledge at all of American Justice system. It's written with a tongue-in-cheek spirit and is not designed to get real feminists in uproar. No real women were spanked, hurt or otherwise damaged in this story. I do not advocate any changes in real relationship between sexes. The story really is set in a parallel Universe. Imaginary women will get spanked and imaginary feminists will get a lot of headache. The codes will change chapter by chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Enema   Caution  

The three women were arrested in the morning. In absence of close relatives—Ms Kaminski was a 39 year old widow—her one teenage daughter, barely 18 was taken by the Social Service to be placed in foster care. The Responsibility Law required that all single, not employed females below 25 year old with no family had to be under foster care. She didn't go easily but kicking and screaming. The princess discovered quickly that the harsh laws for adult females were also applicable to her. The teenager arrived at the Youth Centre with very sorry and hot bottom being treated along the ride to a traditional over-the-knee bare-bottom hand-spanking by a burly Social Service male worker.

Pamela's twin 18-year-old girls were also sent to the Social Service. Feminist to the core, Pamela was 37 years old and a single mother who besides undergoing artificial insemination chose the sex of her twins. Technically Ms Pamela Wright was a virgin.

Although the fuss raised by the twins was a lot less than the riot caused by Lea's daughter, both girls were spanked as well as the matter of principle. The three girls, who never had been spanked in their pampered lives, received a real sharp shock to their egos during the not too long way to the Center. Besides the sheer pain of the spanking—there was the overwhelming humiliation to be bare-bottomed over a stranger male's lap.

Blissfully unaware of their offspring's treatment, the two moms were restrained inside a prisoner's van.

Dolores was the last to be picked up. Single and with no children the 26 year old was barely two years from the bar admission and still lived with her mother. After a tearful goodbye she was cuffed and joined the other women in the prisoners transport.

The women were dressed in their own clothes. Dolores and Pamela put jeans and blouses while Lea decided to dress a navy blue power suit with short skirt and blazer. She was arrested and going to prison, but she was going in style, dammit. The tribunal cops in charge of arresting them weren't impressed. Each female was quickly and expertly restrained by handcuffs locked with a short link to a waist chain that was linked to an ankle chain. Lea immediately protested on the grounds that they weren't dangerous criminals, but the officer in charge shrugged it off with an "it's the law, ladies," grunt.

The prisoners were ushered to a room labeled "Processing Room". They were received by three men dressed in white doctor's coats. The arresting officer delivered his manila folder to one of them, a portly middle-aged man with white goatee. They exchanged a form, the prisoners were signed for and the uniformed policeman left the room.

After releasing their restrains, the portly man introduced himself. "Ladies, I'm Dr Miles and those are wardens Roberts and Sloane. We will prepare you for your punishment; afterwards you will be medicated and then transported to the Bush 2 Reform Center, your home for the duration of your sentences." The doctor produced plastic bags and giving one to each inmate said in a matter-of-fact tone: "please strip all your clothes and put your belongings in the bag and seal it. From now till the end of your sentence you will wear what state wants you to wear."

Lea didn't try to hide her rage: "What do you want us take our clothes off for? And where are the female officers if the stripping is necessary?"

Slapt! Slapt!

Warden Roberts used twice a short stick that he unhooked from his belt. Warden Sloane unhooked his as well and held it at ready. Both strokes got Lea on the seat of her elegant navy blue short skirt. Although the skirt and her underwear absorbed partially the strokes, the former judge, a 39 year old mother of an 18 year old daughter got the shock of her life. The first shock of many to come.

Although on the intellectual level she knew that she had been condemned to a beating, and understood that the jail sentence that she would start to serve after the chastisement involved corporal punishment as well; the matter of fact way that this officer stroked her on her buttocks made her understand for the first time what she was facing.

"Shut your trap up, inmate. The next ones will be on the bare. Just do what the doctor says."

Her companions in the misfortune were already stripping their jeans. In a short while the three attractive women were completely naked, their clothes neatly disposed in the plastic bags. Two nurses entered, one was holding folded over prison gowns which she deposited on a chair. The other was carrying a Polaroid camera.

"The jewels and watches as well," Dr. Miles pointed. "You two," he indicated Lea and Dolores who had long hair, "will arrange your hair in tight buns over your head. Use these rubber bands and the hair cramps." Pamela passed because she used her hair short in almost boyish style.

"Nurse Veronica will take your physical and vital measures. Nurse Janice will take photos for your files. I'll check your nether parts and will pronounce you fit or not for the punishment. After that, you will dress your punishment gown, and we will enter the punishment room. You will meet shortly your fourth companion.

Nurse Veronica started with vitals. Blood pressure, heart-rate, weight and height were quickly and professionally taken. She also took less vital measures like their bust, hips, waist and thighs. Pamela would like to ask if they were entering a pageant but the two wardens with sticks at ready prevented any thoughts of jokes.

After all numbers were duly transcribed to three folders, each one labeled with one of the inmates name, the prisoners were photographed by Nurse Janice from front, back, both side profiles and finally a mug portrait with a number hanging on their necks.

After that they were taken to a new room where doctor Miles had half a dozen gynecological tables. One of the tables was already occupied by a naked former president of WAU, Ms Bella Collins, her legs spread out and strapped to metallic stirrups, with her pudenda open for every one to see. Once again Pamela wanted to take a snipe remark about the fact that she already had a gyn exam and he wasn't her doctor, but thought better on this. Nurse Veronica was in the process of inserting a large rectal thermometer up Ms Collins' puckered rear hole.

"Up you go." The two wardens effortlessly suspended the former judge Kaminski on the remaining table and strapped her ankles to the stirrups. A second rectal thermometer was swiftly inserted pulling out an undignified yelp from the shapely woman. Pamela lost it. Disregarding the danger she shouted: "Can't you use an oral thermometer? Must you humiliate her that way?" The retribution was immediate. Thwalk! Thwalk! Each warden used his crop with sufficient force to get a much louder squeals from the former chief WAU counselor than Lea's yelp. She danced naked on the floor holding her wounded bare buttocks decorated clearly with two thin red welts.

"Ah, I see that Pamela wants an oral thermometer," said Dr. Miles, "we will see if we can accommodate her. Are we done with Bella?"

"Yes, sir," said nurse Veronica extracting the bulbous thermometer from Bella's anus. She looked at the scale. "Normal reading, Sir."

"Give it to me." He shook the instrument lowering the mercury column and presented the thermometer just fresh from Bella's insides to uncomprehending Pamela's face. "Open up." She didn't, refusing even to understand what was required from her. Suddenly a wise-like grip squeezed her cheeks forcing her jaw to open. A metal ring was inserted between her teeth and tied firmly in place with leather strings behind her neck. The metal ring had a rubber ring inside with a small aperture through which Dr. Miles inserted the smudged rectal thermometer inside Pamela's mouth.

"Three minutes. Slightly flavored but you asked for it." Pamela thoroughly humiliated tried to fall to her knees and to spit the odious thing from her mouth, but the wardens picked her up and tied on another table with her legs widely spread. Nurse Janice held her shaking head easily locking the thermometer inside. Receiving a nod from the doctor, the nurse extracted the thermometer from between Pamela's lips, looked at it and announcing that the reading was normal, shook it and then inserted it with unnecessary force up Pamela's rear hole. If not by the ring distending her jaws, Pamela's yelp would drown Dolores' one who was being treated to the remaining thermometer. But the ring transformed Pamela's protest into a whinny whimper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.