Danica
Part 18B

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 18B - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Relaxing in Andrea's new chairs after their meal, Danica suggested that Grant go bring them some tea from the couple's home. As soon as he left, Danica let the crooked grin that had been trying to cross her face all evening free at last.

Heather chuckled slightly and said, "I know that look."

Danica moaned, "Mmm, you aren't the only one. Isn't that right, Andrea?"

Andrea's face grew flushed with color, and she giggled, nodding her head.

Danica leaned toward Heather and said, "So, do you think Grant might like to see if he can endure the loving touch of three women?"

"Once we get his jaw off the floor — yes," Heather replied with a laugh.

Danica let out an excited purr and turned back to Andrea. "I think this is the perfect way to break in your new house — and your new bed — Andrea. Let me cast my spell on you."

Andrea energetically nodded her head, and Danica cast her spell. She repeated it with Heather, both women showing a cool blue glow beneath her hand that indicated they were in no danger of becoming pregnant.

The three were leaning together whispering to each other when Grant walked back in with the tea. "What's this — more woman things?"

Danica laughed and replied, "Yes. Have you grown breasts yet?"

"No — although if Heather and you keep feeding me so well, I might," Grant responded with a laugh.

Heather stood up and said, "I'm already too hot to wait much longer." With that, she pulled off her blouse and walked toward the bed.

Grant fulfilled Heather's prophecy when he stood staring, mouth wide open, as the other two women rose and followed Heather, their clothing falling to the floor as they walked as well. When they were all three nude, Danica embraced the other two women and kissed them in turn. She then looked at Grant and raised her eyebrows. "Were you going to join us, or should we just take care of ourselves while you make us a nice pot of tea?"

Grant shook his head back and forth to unlock his staring eyes, immediately moving toward the bed and sitting down the tea and kettle on the table as he approached. Three sets of hands worked quickly to strip him naked, and then three sets of lips began to kiss his body all over.

He shuddered and groaned as the women's hands and lips caressed him, occasionally touching his throbbing erection to both relieve some of the ache and increase it at the same time. When Heather knelt down in front of him and grasped his cock, he gasped in anticipation. Andrea and Danica knelt as well, Danica pushing his knees a bit farther apart.

Heather swirled her tongue over the tip of his throbbing member, while Danica and Andrea washed their tongues over his jewels. His hands fell upon Danica and Andrea's heads as he growled in pleasure, his love engulfing him in her warm mouth.

Heather sucked him hard, her head quickly bobbing up and down his shaft. Grant was lost in the feeling of three mouths on him, as well as the wealth of blonde and red hair that was sliding across his skin while they teased him. When Heather released him for a moment to rest her mouth, Danica coaxed Andrea to pick up where the other blonde had left off.

Andrea moaned in delight around his cock as she sucked him in, Heather moaning right along with her and looking up into Grant's eyes. "Does her mouth feel good, dear?"

"Gods, yes," Grant panted.

Heather purred and then leaned down to lap at his dangling orbs. The three kept sucking him in turn, each pulling away when their mouths got tired to be replaced by another. Danica was feeling a little mischievous, and so had the three women pull away whenever Grant neared his peak. She did it several times, until Grant was begging them to let him come. It made all three women shiver to hear him beg for release in their mouths.

Danica breathed out, "Make him come Heather. Share with us."

Heather let loose a playful grown and engulfed her man in her mouth once again. He gasped and groaned with every breath, drawing quickly toward his long denied peak. "Oh, please don't stop this time, I'm almost there."

He groaned when Heather let him slip from her lips, but the groan changed to a moan when she started stroking his hard flesh in her hand, guiding the other two women to come join her in lapping and sucking the flared tip of his cock.

Grant came a few moments later, the spurts coating all three women's faces and rolling over their lapping tongues as Heather continued to stroke him. When he ceased to ooze any more reward for them, he pulled away with a loud gasp, sitting down hard on the bed. Almost as soon as his rear hit the bed, he fell backward onto his back, panting for breath.

"Feel good dear? You taste good," Heather teased.

Grant panted a few more times before replying, "I thought I was going to die, but gods, yes."

"Move over, dear," Heather said to her love, and then turned to Danica and said, "I hope you don't mind if I have a taste of Andrea."

Danica moaned and said, "Of course not, go right ahead."

Andrea soon shuddered beneath Heather in orgasm, soaked in sweat and screaming her pleasure. In truth, they were all drenched, although they barely noticed it through their arousal.

Danica leaned down and huskily whispered into Andrea's ear, "I want you to fuck me with your hand again."

Andrea's eyes lit up and she moaned, another quiver passing through her body. Heather moved from between her legs, and Andrea sat up, gasping and grabbing her nipples, as yet another aftershock jolted her body. Danica moved onto the bed, kneeling and leaning over the watching Grant to kiss him. Andrea moved in behind Danica, pulling up on her hips. Danica released Grant from the kiss and lifted her bottom with a moan of anticipation.

Heather grabbed a pillow, laying it beneath Danica's legs, and then slid under her body to tease Danica's clit with the tip of her tongue. At the same moment, Andrea folded her fingers and sucked them into her mouth. She then pushed the digits slowly past Danica's nether lips.

Danica growled as Andrea's hand penetrated her and started to stroke. As Danica willed her muscles to relax, the fingers thrusting inside her penetrated deeper. Heather gasped out, "Oh my," watching from below as she tickled Danica's bud with her tongue.

Danica growled and gasped, a bonfire building in her loins. Every sound that passed her lips was a little more animalistic than the last, blasting from her wide-open mouth. Her orgasm ripped through her body so suddenly that she had absolutely no warning of its approach. Danica screamed, loud and feral, as her juices exploded out around Andrea's still thrusting hand. Her muscles clenched tight, preventing Andrea from sliding more than the tip of her fingers inside again. The young woman pulled her fingers to her lips, sucking them clean while Heather lapped up the streams of wetness running into her face.

Danica collapsed when her body finally relaxed. Heather had difficulty worming her way out from under Danica, who was fighting for breath and still quivering. She gave Danica enough time to recover her wits before turning to Andrea and whispering, "I want it too."

Danica moaned and rolled out of the way, Heather almost instantly taking the spot she had vacated and parting her legs wide. Danica leaned over Heather to tongue her bud, while Andrea slid her already slippery fingers into Heather.

Heather's growls were just as primal as Danica's when Andrea stroked her hand deeper. Grant had recovered and moved to where he could watch, fascinated with the look of ecstasy on his love's face. Danica glanced over at him and noticed the slightest twitches of life in his cock. Giving Heather's clit a last swirl of her tongue, she moved to wrap her lips around Grant instead.

Grant was fully hard and throbbing in Danica's mouth when Heather screamed in release. Danica let him slip from her lips to watch Heather curl up tight and writhe, her body trembling as the powerful orgasm Andrea's hand had caused wracked her body.

"Amazing, isn't it," Danica purred when Heather regained her wits.

Heather only nodded, still trying to summon up the energy to move. When she glanced over at Grant's erection, she moaned and found the strength to move. "That felt so good, Andrea. Would you like Grant to fuck you?"

Andrea was looking at Grant's cock with undisguised desire even as Heather was asking her the question. She smiled and exclaimed, "Oh, yes."

Danica guided Andrea to lean over the bed, presenting the blonde's firm bottom and glistening lips to Grant. He wasted no time getting behind her and laying his hands on her hips. Heather moved to where she could see well, moaning and shuddering as she watched Grant's cock slide easily into Andrea's saturated canal.

Heather stroked Grant's buttocks, gently pushing each time he thrust into Andrea's depths. She looked up and watched the pleasure in Andrea's face, the woman having turned her head to watch Grant thrust inside her. Andrea's eyes alternated between rolling up in her head from the pleasure and popping wide open when a strong jolt of ecstasy shot through her. Her creamy juices coated Grant's shaft, and Heather leaned down with a moan to run her tongue over both of them. As Andrea drew closer to release, her head snapped back out straight forward.

Danica slowly rolled her labia between her fingers, teasing her clit occasionally as she watched Grant thrust into Andrea's tight embrace. He groaned and growled from the feeling of her walls clinging to him, obviously in a fierce battle to avoid reaching his climax before Andrea did. Danica slid under Andrea, taking a stiff nipple between her lips and suckling. Andrea moved ever closer to the edge, now yelping as her orgasm swelled within her.

Heather ceased her lapping of Grant's shaft and Andrea's clit for a moment and purred, "Does she feel good, Sweetie?"

Grant gasped, "Yes — almost too good."

"She's almost there, Sweetie. Make her come and fill her up."

Andrea screamed out in broken gasps, "Oh! Gods! Yes! Faster!"

Grant fulfilled her request, gripping her hips tighter and adding more strength to his thrusts. Heather returned to her lapping of Andrea's clit, her tongue washing over it at a quicker pace. Danica sucked Andrea's nipple even harder, swirling her tongue over the bud while she rolled the other between her fingers.

Andrea came shortly thereafter, Grant's seed bursting forth into her depths even as her walls clenched around him in orgasm. Grant took some time to recover while the three women took turns pleasuring each other and trying to coax steel back into his rod. Their efforts were eventually rewarded, and Heather was able to experience the rare sensation of her man reaching his peak in her depths.

Heather and Grant were barely able to hobble the short distance back to their home, and Danica didn't even bother trying to get back to her rooms. She and Andrea stripped the coverings off the bed and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.


Andrea and the couple grew close over the course of the next week, and Danica started to feel guilty about introducing them when she planned to reveal her surprise to Heather and Grant soon. She had just received word that all of the tools Grant would need to set up shop were now in place, and thus they could make the move at any time. Carolyn had also sent word that she had finished all the work in the shop, and they were starting the long process of saying goodbye to everyone and packing.

Danica went to Andrea's new home, dreading what she was about to tell the young woman. The bright smile on Andrea's face when she answered the door only made it all the harder. Once Danica was inside, Andrea obviously noticed the damper on Danica's mood and asked, "What's wrong?"

Danica sighed and finally found the courage to speak after a few moments. "I don't know how to tell you this, but I've been sneaking around setting up a house and shop for Heather and Grant. Everything is ready now, and I was planning to show them my surprise soon. I feel terrible for introducing you, since now, if they like it, they'll be moving away."

Andrea smiled and said, "That's wonderful. I'll be sad to see them go, but it will be wonderful for them to have their own shop to sell Heather's bottles. We could always visit them sometimes, you know." Andrea wiggled her fingers in a pantomime of magic.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.