Danica
Part 14B

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 14B - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica awakened when the first rays of light fell upon her face. She found Tonda asleep sitting on the couch next to her. Danica's legs draped over the dark-skinned woman's lap, and Danica smiled when she saw Tonda's hand lying over her mound.

Danica tried to get up without awakening Tonda, but this proved impossible. Tonda rose drowsily and followed Danica to the door. Danica opened the door to reveal only the slightest hints of light filtering through the clouds. Must have been a chance beam that woke me up, she thought.

Danica could see the three corpses in the steadily increasing light. Danica walked over to the nearest zombie and knelt to examine the corpse. The smell of death seemed stronger, and the flesh of the creature looked loose on its bones. Danica heard a gasp behind her and turned to see Tonda covering her mouth.

"M-my... My brother," Tonda gasped out, staring at the corpse.

The clouds parted, allowing the sun to shine upon the town while Tonda sobbed. Danica sat back in alarm as the sunlight touched the corpse in front of her. Almost immediately, the flesh appeared to melt. The corpse decayed in mere seconds under the light of the sun. A quick glance at the other three corpses showed the same reaction to dawn's light. Only skeletons and desiccated shells of flesh remained after the briefest exposure to the sun.

Tonda continued to sob, and Danica reached out to comfort her. "Shhh, it's alright. He's at rest now. We'll give him a proper burial. He's free."

Tonda choked back another sob and nodded. Danica cast a spell and gathered up the three corpses on a glowing disk of magical force. Tonda led Danica to a place out from the edge of town where she said her brother had liked to play as a child. Here Danica excavated a grave with her magic and deposited the three corpses inside. She then laid a comforting hand on Tonda's shoulder and turned to see other people approaching.

Each nodded to Danica as they passed, then moved toward Tonda and the grave. All tossed something into the grave as they approached, spoke to Tonda, and then turned to leave with another nod to Danica. As best as Danica could tell, the entire town turned out for the ceremony.

Danica sat down on a log and watched as the people filed by. When the last person walked by, Danica stood and prepared to fill the grave. One of five men who remained nearby shook his head. "No, we will give them to the earth. Know you have our thanks for freeing these from a mockery of life."

Danica simply nodded and returned to Zoraster's outpost, feeling very out of place in the town as its citizens all grieved for their dead a second time.

Danica contacted Marlena, discovering that the zombies in Marlena area engaged in the same unearthly moaning as the ones in the town had. Marlena sounded as though she was on the edge of exhaustion, and when Danica questioned her about it, the illusionist revealed that she was staying awake with drugs and sleeping only short periods of time. She said that Zoraster had instructed her to do so.

With the mental mention of Zoraster, his mind intruded on the conversation, Both of your instructions have changed. My necromancers have studied what the two of you have learned. Marlena, return with haste to the town. Take your rest there — you shall have a long night. Danica, ensure she is prepared. You must both be at the temple at midnight, prepared to face the undead and their Master.

Danica did not miss the flash of fear from Marlena when she heard those words.

Regardless of the assumptions my necromancers have presented, any who practice the necromantic arts knows full well the power of this night and will take advantage of it. The Master of these undead creatures will be distracted by his rites and that should offset the increased power this night will grant him. I am sure you have deduced enough about the creatures to protect yourself from them as you face their Master, little rose.

Our mysterious necromancer is interfering with my plans, and he torments the natives. Therefore, you have two reasons to stop him — three if you count the fact that he practices the foulest of black magic for his own gain, which I'm sure calls out to you for justice, little rose.

The mocking tone of Zoraster's voice caused Danica to grind her teeth and bite off a retort.

Capture him or destroy him, it matters not. I want him stopped and his Art in my possession. The temple is protected against scrying, so you will be on your own.

Zoraster's contact faded with his last words, and Danica thought to Marlena, Return quickly. We'll need time to prepare you after you wake up.

Marlena thought back, I'll hurry, and Danica broke the contact.

Danica went to the kitchen and put on water to boil, filling the tub with water while she waited. She knew it was her imagination, but she still smelled the scent of death clinging to her. Once the water warmed, Danica slipped into the bath and washed, thinking she would nap while she waited for Marlena to return.

Danica blotted her body dry and walked nude back to the bedroom, the heat feeling especially oppressing today. She lay down on the bed and cast a cooling comfort spell over it. Relaxing in the cooled air, Danica soon fell asleep.

"Danica?" Tonda's word awakened Danica from her doze. The woman was glancing around in confusion as she stood near the foot of the bed.

As she awakened, Danica realized that the other woman was within the boundaries of the cooling comfort spell. "It's my magic. I needed rest, and the heat was keeping me from it."

Danica sat up and smiled when she noticed that the chilled air caused Tonda's nipples to press attractively against the top she wore. Danica could feel that her own nipples were pebble hard in the chill air as well.

"Thank you for what you have done. I feel my brother's spirit at rest for the first time since... Since..." Tonda's lip quivered and Danica could sense the woman was about to sob again.

Danica sat up quickly and embraced Tonda. She held her for a few moments, and then her body reacted to the intimate contact. Her hands involuntarily strayed down toward Tonda's bottom as she stroked her back.

Danica felt Tonda's sobs soften, and then the dark-skinned beauty stiffened for just a moment. Danica paused in her caress of the woman's back, and noticed that Tonda's breathing had quickened.

Danica released Tonda from her arms and sat back. Tonda's eyes roved over Danica's unclad body, the brown orbs filled with longing and need. Danica felt her breath catch, and she reached out a hand to the woman.

Tonda hesitated for second, and then took Danica's hand. Danica pulled her down to the bed and slowly caressed Tonda's breast through the cloth covering it. Tonda gasped and looked deep into Danica's eyes. Intense need shined in Tonda's eyes, and Danica's eyes reflected that need with equal strength.

Danica pulled up the cloth covering Tonda's breasts. The brunette gasped as Danica leaned down to suckle one of the dark nipples between her lips with a moan. Tonda's hands moved to Danica's breasts as Danica sucked and licked Tonda's stiff nipples.

Tonda emitted quiet sounds of pleasure as Danica's mouth worked on her pebble hard buds. Danica could feel the gathering wetness between her legs, and her mouth watered for a taste of more than the gorgeous breasts in her mouth.

Danica let the nipple escape her lips, and then moved quickly down to the woman's dark, bare sex. Tonda's legs were already parted, and Danica's fingers parted Tonda's labia as soon as she could reach them, revealing the pink wetness inside. With a moan, Danica lowered her mouth to Tonda's sex.

Danica's moan grew louder as she tasted Tonda's juices. Tonda had a spicy scent and taste that reminded Danica of Nara and Mara, but double again the intensity. Danica lapped hungrily as she looked up into Tonda's eyes.

The sensation of Danica's mouth on her entranced Tonda. Her hands roamed over her breasts, pinching the nipples every so often as Danica lapped her folds.

Tonda's hips rocked beneath Danica, and she knew the woman was climbing her peak of pleasure. Danica lapped faster and concentrated on the woman's clit, drawing a loud, moaning scream from Tonda that only spurred her on to greater efforts.

Tonda gasped with every breath now, nearly to her peak. With a loud scream, she tumbled over the edge into orgasm. Danica lapped up the spicy juices with excited moans as Tonda writhed and came. When Danica sat up with a final kiss on the Tonda's hood, she saw Tonda looking down at her with a smile and half-closed eyelids.

"I wondered if I was reading the signals correctly, and if you were noticing mine," Danica revealed.

Tonda smiled and then shivered as another pulse of pleasure rolled through her body. "I have always thought about it, but I have never done it. There were no women who seemed to desire it as I do, until you came."

"Speaking of wanting it and coming..." Danica teased with a sly smile as she lay back, parting her legs.

Tonda's face broke into a crooked grin. She wasted no time moving between Danica's legs and slipping her tongue between the redhead's folds.

Danica moaned and cooed from the soft touch of Tonda's tongue. Though Tonda's first time doing this, she learned quickly. Danica felt her body shiver involuntarily as the dark-skinned woman lapped her while looking up into her eyes with those big, brown eyes.

Danica built quickly, Tonda's tongue darting inside her with soft quick strokes, swirling over her lips and clit. All the while, Tonda looked up into Danica's eyes with an expression of wonder and delight.

Danica felt like a great wave was building up behind a dam inside her. She could feel it straining and knew she was close. Her hands twirled into Tonda's curly hair, her eyes closed and her lip quivered as she let out a long gasp. When Tonda's lips closed over Danica's swollen bud, the dam broke.

With a loud scream, Danica's flood of cum washed over Tonda's face. Danica's hips rose up off the bed, but Tonda quickly put her hands under Danica's bottom and kept her face pressed to the wet folds she continued to lap with excited moans.

Danica's bottom bounced up and down off Tonda's hands as she kept coming. Little inarticulate gasps, growls, and yelps escaped Danica's lips as her orgasm set every part of her body tingling as if from a jolt of electricity.

It took Danica quite some time to open her eyes when her bottom settled to the bed with a final spastic bounce. She half opened her eyes and purred at the sight of Tonda's face and breasts soaked in her juices, a bright smile on the woman's lips.

The two women relaxed for a while, then dressed and changed the bed linens. Danica heard the door open just as she tucked in the last corner of the bedclothes. She and Tonda walked into the common room to assist a weary and disheveled Marlena into a bed, where she immediately dropped off to sleep.

Danica passionately kissed Tonda one last time, looked into the woman's deep brown eyes with a smile, and let out a sensual growl. Tonda moaned and waved before strutting sexily out of the room. Danica lay down with a shudder and fell asleep as well, still drifting in the afterglow of her orgasm.


Tonda awakened Danica at dusk. "Marlena is bathing," Tonda said when Danica shook off enough of the fog of sleep to understand. Just the slightest hint of a shy smile decorated Tonda's face, her eyes slightly downcast. Danica smiled as well, knowing what Tonda was thinking about.

"It was wonderful." Tonda's smile widened as she continued, "Please be careful. I would like the opportunity to be with you again."

Danica moaned and shivered. "I will — and so do I," she said and then sat up straighter to kiss Tonda.

Danica climbed out of bed and stretched. "I need to prepare. Marlena will need magic items to defend herself and aid me at the temple."

"Can I do anything?"

"We could use something to eat and drink. We'll both need our strength tonight."

Tonda nodded and went to prepare a meal. Danica cast her spell and retrieved several magic items from her horde, which she thought could prove useful to Marlena. She dismissed the magic just as Marlena walked into the room.

Marlena sighed. "I don't know what use I'm going to be. My power of illusion is meaningless against the undead."

"I have magic that will protect you and give you the power to fight them. Your natural powers may prove of great use against their Master, if he hasn't fallen to the temptation of undeath as well."

"Do you know the Phantasmal Shield spell?" Marlena asked.

Danica shook her head. "No, I know of it but I have never taken the time to learn it."

"I've learned the Phantasmal Discordance," Marlena revealed.

Danica blew out a whistling breath. The Phantasmal Discordance was a lost spell, considered only a rumor by most. Only the most disciplined and powerful of wizards could hope to master the powerful magic, or someone who had dedicated all their efforts to mastering the power of illusion. Danica had found the spell in Zoraster's library, but she had never even considered trying to learn it. As strong as her powers were growing, one look at the spell told Danica that the magic was still beyond her skill. The spell created utter chaos — illusions and phantasms of such realism and ever changing aspect that only the most disciplined of minds could hope to break free of the spell's power. Even for one who could break the power, it took time.

Danica had never learned the Phantasmal Shield because her own willpower and protective magic had proved sufficient for combating illusions. Those defenses would prove useless against the Discordance. Even the person casting the spell had to use the protective spell or fall prey to the nightmare created by the Dischordance.

"I can't protect us both and use the Discordance. One of the spells would surely fail. Do you have spell storing magic?" Marlena asked.

Danica nodded. "Just a moment — I'll have to release one of my stored spells because my ring is at its limits."

Danica concentrated on her hood ring and the stored spells within it. It took only a moment to determine that the water breathing spell stored in the ring would be the least useful where they were going. A moment of concentration let the spell slip from the ring.

Danica then lifted her sarong. "My hood ring — cast the spell into it."

Marlena nodded and fell into her spell casting. The ring absorbed the magic, and Danica could feel its power awaiting her call.

Tonda walked into the room just as Danica let her sarong fall back into place. "Please come, the food is prepared."

Danica and Marlena ate, and then Danica instructed Marlena in the use of the wands, rings, and charms she would provide for the illusionist to use in the temple. Danica also outlined her plan to deal with most of the undead in a single quick strike. Time quickly passed, and soon it was time to make the dangerous journey to the temple.

No dead roamed the town, which did not surprise Danica. The Master would have his undead creations nearby to strengthen their magic on a night such as tonight when the signs were perfect for the use of necromantic magic.

The trip to the temple proved quick without the need to dodge the dead. Both women could feel the cold touch of dark power surrounding the temple before they could see the building. Strong magic was in use within the temple this night, and that magic stank of death.

No guards — living or dead — stood at the doors of the temple. The two women crept in slowly and quietly, wands at the ready and spells on their lips. Nothing greeted them as they made their way toward the center of the temple. Danica could hear the increasing sounds of chanting as they approached, however.

As they approached the central chamber, Danica could see the dead. Approximately a hundred of the corpses stood motionless facing an altar in the center of the chamber. Moving to the doorway Danica could see a pair of motionless corpses laying upon the altar, appearing much the same as their standing counterparts. Before the altar stood the source of the chanting, a man whose nude body was covered in something that gave his skin the rusty brown color of blood. The hour of midnight was near, and the reek of the death magic increased exponentially by the moment.

Danica concentrated, sending her thoughts to Marlena, Are you ready?

Marlena stiffened, obviously surprised by the mental contact. Is it wise to use any magic before we strike like this?

Danica smiled, knowing that her psychic powers were not going to trigger any magical wards. Trust me; this magic isn't going to alert anyone. It's far safer than talking out loud. So are you ready?

Marlena nodded and thought, Yes, back to Danica. With the word came impressions of Marlena's feelings. Marlena was indeed prepared, and knew what she needed to do. She was nervous and frightened, however. The illusionist had never really faced true combat before. The closest thing she had ever experienced was when Danica and the Companions of the Forge had captured her.

Danica sent her feeling of calm and readiness to Marlena through the link. No need to fear. You are disciplined, well armed, and the Discordance will likely make this almost too easy.

The encouragement seemed to help, because the feeling of uneasiness coming from Marlena lessened. It was still there, but noticeably dulled.

When I make the first strike, I'll activate my Shield. Use the Discordance to

disorient the Master. I'll deal with the undead — your target is their Master. I believe I can deal with all of the walking dead so you can concentrate on feeding power into the Discordance.

Danica pulled out a wand fully charged with the Positive Forcebolt spell. Danica had charged this wand to near bursting with the magic. Her skill in crafting magic items grew stronger every time she sat down in her lab, and the items she crafted could hold tremendous power. If she could return to her old life, she could abandon all else to sell her own magical items for vast amounts of coin now.

Danica shook the thoughts from her head. No time for daydreaming, this dark power is growing moment by moment. Danica concentrated, feeling comforted by whatever magic in this temple prevented scrying from the outside. Here, away from Zoraster's prying eyes, she could utilize her telekinetic powers without fear. They were much easier to control — and far more powerful — than the similar telekinetic magic.

Danica levitated her wand with the power of her mind out through the doorway and into the chamber beyond. It moved swiftly and easily to exactly where Danica wanted it, directly over the group of gathered undead.

Danica smiled as she held the wand hovering in place while preparing to unleash her magic. Danica had prepared the spell she would cast beforehand, delaying it through the use of another powerful spell from Zoraster's library. The Waiting Word spell allowed her to perform all the necessary words and gestures of the spell, except the final syllable. Uttering that syllable would release the spell instantaneously. The spell it would release was an original spell created within Zoraster's domain, Kinley's Release.

Nearly all strong magic items, like Danica's wand, would release their power in a single burst if broken. The power was raw destructive magic, however. Kinley's Release caused the power to leave the item in the same instantaneous fashion, but focused the specific powers of the item to maintain the original purpose of the magic.

Danica quietly spoke the syllable that released her spell, concentrating on the hovering wand. The result was spectacular. A brilliant flash of cold blue light erupted from the wand, not bright enough to be blinding, but certainly dazzling. Three quarters of the undead dropped to the ground instantly, the power of the Positive Forcebolt releasing them from a mockery of life.

The chanting of the man before the altar instantly ceased, replaced by a scream of pain and disbelief. The breaking of his control over the de-animated undead caused the pain; the disbelief came from the speed of the zombies' destruction — here in his own sanctuary.

Danica activated the magic of the Phantasmal Shield in her hood ring, hearing Marlena finish chanting the words of the spell that would protect her as well. Both women stepped out into the chamber once protected by the shielding spell. The Master of the undead recovered and screamed in anger, gesturing toward the two women. The remaining undead turned to move toward Danica and Marlena.

Marlena chanted the words of the Discordance, and Danica discharged one of her other Positive Forcebolt wands. A male zombie closer than the others fell first, and then another dropped to the stone floor of the temple. Danica turned the wand on a female drawing near to Marlena next. Danica's eyes widened when the magic appeared to have no effect.

Marlena continued to chant, building to a crescendo. Chanting again rose from the Master of the undead on the floor. Danica quickly erected a shield to protect Marlena from magical assault, blasted another male that moved too close, and then turned the wand back on the quickly approaching female.

Danica cursed when the creature again acted as if nothing had happened. Danica raised her hand and focused her mind, shoving the creature back with a powerful burst of her telekinetic powers. The creature flew backward and collided with a column, collapsing to the floor.

Danica didn't have time to contemplate, having to turn and blast another pair of males quickly moving toward her. A blast at another female produced no results. Again, Danica cursed and telekinetically slammed the woman.

A quick glance around revealed only a dozen females moving toward them, the males all lay inanimate on the floor. The females Danica had shoved were moving, but appeared dazed — something that shouldn't happen to the undead.

Just then, Danica grimaced as the power of the Master's blood magic spell slammed into her shield. He was strong, but her shield held without weakening. At the same moment, Marlena finished her spell with a final burst of words amplified by the power of the spell.

Instantly the female zombies all fell to the floor screaming, as did the Master of the undead. The mad chaos of the Discordance summoned up all manner of horrific and indescribable illusions and phantasms throughout the chamber. The spell was working, and told Danica that the women were not undead.

Danica cursed and sped across the room toward the Master of the undead, who was already fighting the power of the spell and attempting to rise. The women shrieking on the floor would not be so lucky, having no training in magic. Danica had to neutralize the Master quickly so Marlena could release the Discordance before it drove the women mad.

Danica mentally went over her options as she approached. Any number of spells might immobilize the man, but he might be able to call powers to bear with only thought. He was also rapidly bringing his mental strength to bear against the power of the Discordance. Killing him was the simple solution, and Danica had any number of deadly spells at her disposal. It was the solution Zoraster certainly would have used, but not one Danica wanted to resort to.

Drawing near to the man, another problem emerged. He was surrounded by a powerful circle of protection. It was only the devastating power of the Discordance that had managed to penetrate the shield, but had done little to weaken its protective power against other magic. The circle was also the reason that the necromancer had such success combating the devastating illusion spell.

Danica knew the shield wouldn't affect her mental powers, but she also knew the danger of touching the mind of the man while he was in the grip of the Discordance. Rune magic could penetrate the protection with ease, but even with her advancement in those studies, Danica was still unpracticed in using the runes without physically scribing them and she didn't have enough time.

Another area of her studies she had concentrated upon regularly could provide her some insight — spell weaving.

Slipping into the second sight, Danica saw the brilliant web of the protective magic around the necromancer. Everything seemed remarkably simple to Danica, time appearing to stand still. The pattern of the magic and the key to unraveling it leapt out at Danica in her mind.

Danica reached out and grasped the strands of power, tugging precisely upon them to break them down. Almost instantly, the man within dropped back to the ground as more of the Discordance's power seeped through his weakened shield. Danica continued to unravel the circle's power, allowing the Discordance to do its work and keep the man immobilized.

Then Danica saw it, the pattern emerging to her second sight in such clarity that she was amazed she hadn't seen it immediately. Releasing the strands of the protective circle, she grasped the strands of power leading into the circle and manipulated them.

Danica wove the clear, sparkling strands together, and then tugged them toward her. The air within the protective circle suddenly thinned below breathable levels. The man within gasped and clawed at his throat, and then collapsed. When he lapsed into unconsciousness, his protective magic completely unraveled.

"Marlena, break the Discordance!" Danica screamed across the chamber. Danica felt the oppressive press of the spell's power dwindle, and then vanish.

The man in the circle gasped for breath but remained unconscious. Danica closed her eyes and attacked with her mental powers. She could feel his consciousness struggling to rise, and she winced at the twisted nature of the mind she invaded. Danica was unprepared for the vast amount of sickening information that flooded into her brain. It took her a moment to master her senses and press forward. With a burst of mental strength, Danica shoved hard against the man's consciousness and slammed it back down again.

At first, Danica wondered if she had not pushed too hard and ruined the man's mind. Then the faintest hints of his consciousness appeared to Danica's mental scanning. His mind was whole, but he would not rise for a very long time.

Danica opened her eyes and looked at the weeping women scattered throughout the room. She had no way of knowing whether they could still be dangerous. Danica pulled out a wand of telekinesis and quickly sped it with her own telekinetic powers to Marlena who started when the wand came to a halt directly in front of her.

Danica shouted, "Gather up all the women — they're still alive! I don't know if they are a danger, but I'd rather have them all in one place if they are!"

Marlena immediately used the wand to maneuver the women carefully into one place. Danica lifted the unconscious necromancer from his protective circle with her powers and deposited him on an area of bare stone floor.

Reaching into her bag of holding, Danica pulled out a magic item she had only recently crafted. It was something she though might be useful when she came across the enchantment process in the library, and her intuition now proved true. Danica sat the small wooden carving of a cage on the floor near the unconscious man and spoke the word to activate its magic.

A cage of magical force appeared where the carving once rested. Danica used her powers to levitate the necromancer into the cage and closed the barred door with a thought. Now she knew he was truly neutralized. Magic was dead within the prison, and the magic on the outside of the bars would not let anyone in or out who didn't know the proper command words.

Danica turned to see Marlena moving the last of the women, and noticed that some of the women were starting to stir with just the faintest hints of recovering consciousness.

Danica closed her eyes and reached toward the women's minds. They were all very confused, somewhat pained, and they felt violated. They were all in full control of their minds now — the charm over them eliminated.

"His magic over them is broken. They won't be a threat when they awaken." Danica pulled blankets out of her bag while the images and thoughts she had touched in the Necromancer swam at the edge of her mind, demanding attention. "Make them comfortable when they awaken, the ring on your pinky has a tongues spell stored in it if you don't know the spell. I need to sort something out."

Danica sat down, closed her eyes, and then let those clamoring thoughts come forward so she could examine them. Once again, Danica had to fight down revulsion while examining the man's dark and bloody thoughts. There were two dominating themes to his actions — power and racial hatred. He despised the dark-skinned natives of the island and considered them less than animals.

The revulsion he felt toward the males — who only deserved death in his mind — was not there regarding the women of the isle. From these, he took his pleasure sexually — and through inflicting pain. While under the control of his blood magic, the women were little more than the zombies the necromancer made of the males. Once strapped to the tables where he tortured and took them, the women's minds were free to feel revulsion and despair. The man's only goal was elimination and humiliation of the native population. He had first come here to attain gold from the mine, and had found greater treasures among the native population, in his eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.