Danica
Part 12A

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 12A - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica saw a tray on her bed when she returned to her rooms. She ignored it, slipping out of her robe and into a bath. She didn't waste any time, she simply washed and then dressed.

Once she was dressed, she picked up the two healing draughts and jar of salve on the tray. She put them in pockets of her robe, followed by the skin she would use to flush Marlena's depths, and then picked up the note on the tray.

The note read, You of course understand that you shall reveal nothing to Marlena about her situation except that it is hopeless. The first potion will dull immediate pain. Bathe and cleanse her, then use the salve to further ease her hurts. Shave her as well. The final potion will complete her healing and give her rest. I'm quite sure you remember how the process works, little rose. She should awaken by mid afternoon.

Everything you shall need then will be left for you in the morning. Ensure she is well cleansed quickly after wakening. When she has completed her next service, I should anticipate it will be quite late, I'm sure you know what to do. You are forbidden intimate contact with her, save that necessary to heal and cleanse her. While she is busy, you shall remain in the viewing room at all times. Bring whatever comforts you require.

Danica could almost hear the mocking laughter in the letter's careful, even script. Danica sighed and made her way to the viewing room.

Several of the young men had already left by the time Danica returned. She could see the evidence of pain mixed with pleasure in Marlena as the woman continued to pleasure herself. The bed and her body were soaked with her juices.

Shortly after Marlena's next orgasm, most of the other young men left. The two that remained asked questions about how to make a woman feel good, and Marlena demonstrated what made her body quiver.

After Marlena's next orgasm, the two remaining men left. They laughed and talked as they left the room. Almost as soon as the door closed, Marlena covered her sex with her hand and sobbed in a mixture of pain and despair.

Danica rose quickly and went to the door to Marlena's room. The woman started when Danica opened the door, and tried to pull the sticky bedclothes over her naked body. Her look changed to one of anger when she saw it was Danica who had entered the room.

"What do you want?" Marlena asked trying to sound defiant, but her voice was hoarse and she was barely able to croak it.

Danica produced the first potion vial and offered it to the woman. "Drink this, it will ease the pain."

"You're one of his — gods only know what that will do to me. Forget it."

"I'm one of his, just as you are one of his. I have no more choice in the matter than you do. It is a healing and pain killing draught. Zoraster uses much more devious means to torture you than simple potions. Please drink it," Danica implored.

"You're a prisoner here as well?" Marlena asked, managing to rise into a seated position against the headboard, with obvious pain.

"I was caught attempting to steal from the library. I've been here longer than I wish to think, and have endured more than I can even recall," Danica replied.

Marlena lowered her head into her hands, and then let out a croaking yelp when another stab of pain shot from her abused sex.

Danica offered her the potion again. "Please, drink it. It will begin to help, and you have to get up and get to the tub. You have no choice."

Marlena took the vial in her shaking hands and drank the potion. Danica waited a few moments for the potion's effect to take hold, and then said, "We have to get you to the tub. I'm sure you'll feel better once you've cleaned up some, and I have a salve that will dull your pain where it hurts."

Marlena hesitated for a moment, and then pulled the covers off her body, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed. Danica helped her to rise and led her to the tub across the room, identical to the one Danica had in her own rooms.

"Get up on the seat," Danica said, and then looked around, finding the expected stool that would put her at a level with the woman in the seat.

Marlena climbed up and sat down, wincing in pain. Danica pulled the stool over and sat down on it.

"Put your feet in the stirrups here," Danica instructed, and indicated the curious footrests.

A flush of embarrassment crossed Marlena's face, but she complied and parted her legs. Danica could see every inch of the woman's folds were bright red and inflamed.

"Try to relax," Danica said and pulled the skin from the pocket in her robe. She filled it with warm water, and then inserted the stem into Marlena's depths. Marlena winced again as the stem entered her.

Danica squeezed out the water, cleansing her. She then drew a bath. "Get in; the warmth of the water will ease the pain in your muscles at least. Wash up and I'll use the salve to ease your pain."

Danica tried not to look at the beautiful woman as Marlena bathed, but she couldn't help a glance every so often. The woman was like a magnet to Danica. She knew exactly why Zoraster had forbidden her intimate contact with Marlena now — it was yet another torture for her.

Once Marlena finished bathing, Danica told her, "Get back into the seat again. I'll use the salve — and I've been told to shave you."

Marlena climbed up into the seat, feeling well enough to put a neutral look on her face now. She slipped her feet into the stirrups without being told. Danica picked up a pair of scissors and then a razor, shaving the patch of hair between Marlena's legs as Zoraster had instructed.

Danica's mouth watered, and she could feel the gathering wetness between her legs as she revealed Marlena's folds. She knew her panties were soaked by the time she finished. She then spread the salve on Marlena's folds, which only intensified Danica's arousal.

"Come to the bed. I have another potion that will heal you completely and put you to sleep," Danica said.

Marlena stepped down and crossed the room to the bed. She took the potion without protest and drank it down.

"I'm sorry I can't offer you something to put on. I've been exactly where you are, and I know it's forbidden. There's probably nothing here but bedclothes anyway. The potion will put you to sleep soon..." Unable to think of anything else to say to the woman, Danica nodded and then left the room.


Danica returned the next day as instructed. She awakened the still dozing Marlena when she determined that her presence in the room was not going to do the trick.

"Marlena, you need to get up," Danica said and sighed.

Marlena snapped awake at the sound of Danica's voice, and sat up with a start. After a few moments to overcome her disorientation, she asked, "Why?"

Danica sighed. "Because I've been told to..." Danica paused, searching for words to explain. She gave up with another sigh and said, "You must endure another of Zoraster's tortures. I'm to make sure you are clean — everywhere."

Marlena looked confused, and Danica did not particularly want to explain. "Get on your hands and knees, and move close to the edge of the bed," Danica instructed while pulling the skin from the pocket in her robes.

Marlena's face turned a deep red and she hesitated for a moment, before slowly moving to assume the position requested. Danica spread some of the lubricating salve over the stem of the skin and pressed it against the pucker of Marlena's ass.

Marlena stiffened. She obviously had the same mistaken impression Danica remembered experiencing the first time Celes did this to her. Danica managed to wiggle the stem deep enough into Marlena's ass to empty it of its contents.

Marlena fidgeted as the warm water filled her. Once the skin was empty, Danica gently pulled it free and gestured toward the chamber pot.

Danica went to the opposite end of the room, near the door, attempting to give Marlena some slight measure of privacy.

When Marlena came back into view, Danica said, "You need to bathe, and you don't want to dally. You need to shave your legs and here," Danica said, placing her hand on her robes over her mound.

Danica sat in a chair as Marlena bathed and shaved — her eyes and thoughts wandering to the sexy woman's body despite her best efforts to avoid it.

Marlena stepped from the bath, dried her body, and then returned to the bed when Danica gestured. Danica pulled out a potion and offered it to the woman. "Drink this." Danica knew it was the pain killing and numbing draught that would allow Marlena to handle whatever was going to happen next. She also knew it wouldn't be enough.

Marlena took the vial and drank the potion down. Danica sighed and walked to the door. When she opened it, Marlena asked, "What now?" Danica could hear the edge of fear in Marlena's voice.

Zoraster stepped in front of the door and said, "I will answer that for you my dear." He laughed, and then motioned for Danica to leave. Danica walked past the six men waiting outside without a word or a glance. She went to the viewing room and sat down — listening to the end of Zoraster's speech and watching him leave.

The six men immediately disrobed. The first one to remove his trousers positioned Marlena on her hands and knees, and then pushed his cock against Marlena's folds and inside. Marlena gasped as the man forced his cock into her barely lubricated canal.

Danica could tell Marlena's sex was lubricating swiftly, because by the time the second man pushed his cock into her mouth, the first was driving his full length home to the hilt in Marlena's warm sheath, slowly increasing the speed and strength of his thrusts.

Marlena sucked greedily on the cock in her mouth, moaning around it as the other man drove his erection into her forcefully. The man Marlena sucked suddenly pulled free a few moments later, aiming his cock at Marlena's face and spurting jets of sticky semen into her face and hair.

"Oh, yes," Marlena gasped, slipping her tongue out as far as possible and trying to catch the spurts of cum shooting over her.

Marlena was still gathering up the cum on her face with her fingers and bringing it to her mouth when another man pressed his cock against her lips. She hungrily engulfed this one as well, though she sucked him for only a few strokes before she exploded into orgasm.

The tightening of her intimate muscles clenched around the man taking her, setting him off. With a loud groan, he jerked free and sprayed his semen over her back.

Danica had brought her toy with her, knowing how watching was going to affect her. She already felt arousal that defied any attempt to ignore it. She hiked up her robe, pulled down her panties, and slipped her toy deep inside her.

Danica came a half a dozen times on her toy before she put it away. She continued to watch as Marlena took loads of cum in her mouth, ass and all over her body. The whole time the ensorcelled redhead begged for more.

After a while, all the men reached a point where it would be some time before they could get hard again. It was at that moment that Zoraster led in three of the young men who had watched Marlena masturbate the night before, and instructed them she was theirs to take.

Despite her distant vantage point, Danica could see how red Marlena's pussy and ass were by the time the first of the original men got hard again and shoved his cock in her ass. Another fucked her mouth, as her jaw was locking up and she couldn't suck him well enough for his taste.

As each of the older men came again, they dressed to leave. The younger men then took another turn. Marlena's sounds of pleasure mixed with yelps of pain as the young men took her tortured pussy and ass.

At last, they all came again as well. The last was alone in the room with Marlena, taking her hard from behind. She had just reached a final pain-tinged orgasm when he pulled free and roughly rolled her over. He knelt over Marlena and shot his cum over her face and breasts.

After a few moments to recover his balance, he rose and dressed, finally leaving Marlena alone in the room. Marlena curled up in a ball after the door closed, sobbing in pain. Cum covered her from head to toe. The sticky cream dried all over her and the bed.

Danica quickly stood up and went into the room. She managed to get a pain-killing potion into Marlena, and eventually helped her into the bath.

Around an hour later, Marlena asked, "Why is he using his magic to force me to do this? Why is he forcing me to enjoy being raped over and over again?" Sobs choked Marlena's voice as she spoke.

"Because he's a sick bastard, and this is part of what he considers penance for conspiring against him. He's also not above lying to you," Danica replied. She spread the numbing salve over the Marlena's folds and fought hard against the arousal the action caused within her.

Marlena's eyes welled up with tears. "How long have you been here?"

Danica found she had difficulty tracking the time. "Over a year... To tell you the truth, I can't really grasp how long it has been since I was locked in this nightmare."

"How do you endure it?" Marlena sobbed.

Danica sighed, "I don't know. You just endure or..." She let the thought go unfinished and stroked Marlena's cheek, trying to soothe her somewhat. The action made Danica's body quiver. She then left — feeling tortured by Zoraster's demand that she not give in to her desire for the beautiful, sensual woman.


Danica returned to her rooms, and since she found no instructions awaiting her there, she sought out Andrea. Andrea told her that her lover would arrive soon, but Danica's passions were too high. The two women brought each other to their heights several times, and then Danica returned to her rooms before Andrea's lover arrived. Still finding no instructions, Danica bathed and went to bed.

Once again, no instructions awaited Danica when she awoke the next morning, nor did any come for the first hour she was awake. She decided to go to work in her lab until Zoraster forced her to return to the viewing room.

Danica had completed the construction of her toy. The way she designed the probe for her ass, she couldn't test whether it was properly aligned until the magic made it soft and pliable. She had to trust that her careful design work would not fail her.

She had cast all the necessary preparatory spells over the item as she crafted it, and now all that remained was the task of enchanting the toy. Danica went over her careful notes for around two hours, and then spent another hour gathering the spell components and other things she would need.

Danica laid perhaps half of the necessary enchantments on the toy before a strange exhaustion overwhelmed her. Danica left the lab and went to her tub, thinking that she needed to relax for a while before continuing.

She started awake, coughing water shortly thereafter. She had fallen asleep in the tub and slipped beneath the water. Once she dried off, Danica drowsily walked — still nude — to the bed. She fell asleep almost the moment she lay down and drew the covers over her.


Danica's mind awoke to the sound of screaming and a rush of wetness on her face. She was surprised to discover that one of the two screams she heard was her own, and it was a cry of ecstasy.

As her disorientation subsided, Danica realized she was in the final throes of an intense orgasm. She could feel a talented tongue teasing her still quivering folds, and a beautiful shaved pussy filled her vision, still dripping juices into Danica's face. The taste in her mouth and the strain she could feel in the muscles of her neck and tongue confirmed to Danica that she had licked the woman above her, even if her memory didn't.

Danica closed her eyes and shuddered through the aftershocks of her orgasm. The woman above her quivered as well, and Danica felt the mouth teasing her cease it's ministrations with a final flicker.

Then Danica heard Zoraster. "Exquisite," he exclaimed and clapped. This was followed by the dark, mocking laughter Danica knew all too well.

The woman above Danica raised her knee and swung it over Danica's body, finally letting Danica see something besides the pussy in her face.

Danica's mouth gaped when she saw the copy of her Zoraster called Danielle at the foot of the bed, her face coated in Danica's juices. The clones Zoraster called Danila and Damika flanked Danielle on either side. The clone named Danira had soaked Danica's face in a flood of woman cum.

Danira went to join her sisters at the foot of the bed as Danica scrambled back against the headboard. Again, Danica heard mocking laughter and turned with a burning stare of hatred toward Zoraster.

Zoraster answered her stare only with more laughter, then gestured, and spoke words of magic. Danica felt her body stiffen as the paralysis spell took effect. She fought against it, but Zoraster's magic was too strong.

Zoraster rose from his chair and gestured again. Danica hovered away from the bed, and as she rose, her body straightened. She floated about halfway between the bed and the high ceiling when Zoraster reached the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.