Danica
Part 11C

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 11C - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica stayed in town through most of the next day. She made a large number of purchases, requesting delivery of the items to her quarters at the Training Grounds, and then transporting them through the portal to her quarters in Zoraster's complex.

Danica returned to her studies. Her first goal was to learn a dangerous and powerful spell — Disintegration. The spell was an ancient — and for many centuries lost — magic. Darkniciad had rediscovered it some years before, and like all too many of Darkni's secrets, it had found its way into Zoraster's possession.

Celes found herself free of duties as well, and they chose to pursue the same study at the same time. Celes believed that the shared understanding would aid them both in mastering the difficult spell.

It took nearly a month, but Celes mastered the spell. Danica felt her blood burn only a day later and knew the spell was hers. During their time locked in this study, Danica and Celes were rarely apart. Danica had concentrated on using her second sight to pluck mental images from Celes' mind revealing her natural appearance, rather than the reality of the curse upon her. Over the course of the studies, Danica perfected this process until it was now almost second nature. By the time Danica mastered the spell, she found that she actually had to concentrate to see Celes as she actually was.

Danica's tapping of the image in Celes' mind had some welcome side effects, appearing to draw Celes' thoughts away from her curse. This resulted in her appearing more cheerful and animated as they worked. On a few occasions, it had proven painful for Celes, however.

Danica felt her body stir every time she looked upon Celes — young, beautiful, and incredibly arousing. She didn't always hide it perfectly. On those occasions, pain would creep into Celes' eyes, and Danica could feel the anguish of Celes' own equal desire quickly crushed by the reality of her aged body.

Celes was called away on a task the day after Danica learned the Disintegration spell. Danica acutely felt the needs of her body after the tease of being so close to Celes for so long, seeing her as she should be. Danica's arousal prompted her to seek out Andrea shortly after Celes left. Andrea was happy to see her and they spoke for quite some time. The blonde had found a new playmate, an advanced student of the school — and an even more advanced student of pleasuring a woman. Danica had to recharge the spells in Andrea's ring that let the young woman know when she should avoid letting a man come inside her. After Andrea described a few of her encounters with the young man to Danica, both women's passions flared up.

The two women simply touched and caressed each other for more than an hour, never making intimate contact. Kissing often, they shared a closeness that never failed to arouse Danica more than when she was with most other women. Eventually, that arousal needed a release, and they were quick to satisfy that need once neither of them could resist.

They spent the remainder of the day entwined together, pleasuring each other with their mouths, their hands, and Danica's toys.

When Andrea reached her final peak of their play, Danica assumed that they must have somehow knocked over a candle, because a small fire broke out on Andrea's bedside table. Danica almost didn't notice it, lost in the afterglow of their lovemaking. She lay next to Andrea, both women flushed and sweating in the heat of the room, and glanced over when she smelled smoke. As always, with Andrea, it seemed as if their lovemaking increased the temperature of the room several degrees.

They both laughed and extinguished the fire in short order, and then lay together for a while longer before Danica rose to leave. As Danica dressed and prepared to return to her rooms on still wobbling legs, Andrea said, "I would love to share my new boyfriend with you."

Danica shivered and responded, "I would love that." The pair then kissed, and Danica returned to her rooms.

The next day, a note arrived from Heather revealing that more component jars were ready for Danica to pick up. Danica felt the heat rising in her body and hurried to the couple's small house shortly thereafter. They talked for a while, and then shared a day of pleasure.

They were all so spent from their lovemaking that they collapsed into slumber, their nude bodies all three entwined in the bed. Danica and Heather both awoke at almost the same time, and found that Grant had a morning erection when they looked down at him. He received the pleasant wake up call of both women flicking their tongues over his hard cock.

Heather came so hard that she nearly hyperventilated right before Danica returned to her chambers. Danica had cast her spell and determined that it was safe for Grant to fill his love with his seed. The rare feeling of her man's cum filling her so full sent Heather to heights almost beyond her endurance.

Danica took her component jars and returned to her studies. She found she was somewhat distracted and unable to concentrate very well. She fought to keep her mind on her work, with little success.


Two days later, Danica surrendered. She had made little to no progress in her initial studies to craft a new magical toy. Frustrated, she walked down into the city, feeling the need to get out of her lab for a while.

She made a few purchases, replenishing supplies and adding some new clothing to her wardrobe, but she simply needed to be out of Zoraster's complex for a while more than anything else. Danica decided about midday to practice her mental powers on a grand scale. She had found it sometimes difficult to pick out individual thoughts from the mental background noise of many people in the same area. She chose a park in the wealthier part of the city, the unseasonably warm day drawing many people out of their homes.

Danica sat down on a bench off the main pathway and concentrated on picking out the thoughts of individuals as they passed by. After half a dozen or so attempts, she found some sort of key to it. She was able to easily pick out one person and concentrate on their thoughts alone. She switched from person to person, finding it only grew easier with each attempt.

She was so engrossed in her practice that she started when someone right next to her said, "Excuse me, but may I have a word with you?"

Danica snapped back into reality, and saw a middle-aged man with a long salt and pepper beard standing right next to her.

"I apologize if I have startled you. I wonder if I might ask something of you?"

"It's alright — I was simply lost in thought. Feel free to ask," Danica replied.

"I am a painter. I paint portraits for those who can afford the service, and I am currently training a pair of apprentices who will carry on when my eyes and hands grow weak. I find you quite striking, and the way you were sitting here so perfectly still caught my eye. Such is essential for a good portrait. I would like you to pose for my apprentices if you would be willing. I can pay you for your time, and you may have the portraits when they have finished them."

The way he said the last part about keeping the portraits indicated he considered this an important part of the payment. Indeed, such portraits were costly even when painted by apprentices.

Danica smiled and said, "That's quite an attractive offer. I've never considered having a portrait done."

The man clapped his hands and smiled. "Excellent. Would it be possible for you to sit today, and perhaps tomorrow?"

Danica considered and said, "Unless I'm called away by duties unexpectedly, I could do so."

"Splendid," the man exclaimed, "Please, come with me to my studio." He offered his hand to help her stand.

He led her a short distance from the park, toward the wall of the old city where the artist maintained his home and studio. Danica followed him inside, and into what appeared to be an office.

"I must make a journey to acquire some materials for pigments I use in making my special paints, but I had hoped to leave a task for my apprentices while I was gone. I am quite glad to have discovered you." He reached into his desk and removed a small pouch of coin. "I will pay you now so that you need not return here to receive your payment. I wonder if I might ask something else of you. It is not necessary, though it would aid me greatly in the training of my apprentices."

"Please, go ahead," Danica responded.

"My apprentices are currently struggling with their work, and I believe that having them work on a nude portrait would allow them to better understand the body and enable them to better capture clothed subjects. Would you be willing to pose nude?"

Danica smiled and said, "I'm unashamed of my body. I don't think that's out of the question."

The old artist broke out into a wide smile. "You are truly a find of fortune. When you have time, after I have returned, I will paint you myself for your willingness to do this. I do not like to boast, but my work is prized amongst the most influential personages for many miles."

"I would be happy to be painted by a master," Danica responded.

"Excellent," the old man said. He crossed the room and pulled a long cotton robe from a closet in the office. "You may wear this once you have disrobed. I will go speak with my apprentices to tell them of their task, and then I must be away. I will return for you momentarily."

He then left the room, closing the door behind him. Danica slipped out of her clothing, folding it neatly and sitting it on a chair in the office. She then put on the robe, which was quite soft and comfortable. A quiet knock sounded on the door as soon as she tied the belt of the robe.

"I'm ready," Danica called out.

The door opened and the artist beckoned Danica forward. She followed him down the hall to his studio. When they walked inside, the artist said, "This is your subject. Dear me — in my haste, I have not even thought to ask you your name."

"Danica."

"Danica," he repeated with a smile. "My name, which I realize I have also not offered, is LaSalle. My apprentices are Fredrick and Antonio."

Both men nodded when LaSalle called their names.

Danica smiled when she looked at the men. Both were likely in their early twenties — and quite attractive. They both also fought hard to hide their anticipation at seeing her nude. Danica picked up on it, but she guessed that LaSalle was oblivious to his apprentices' reaction.

"I must leave immediately. I will leave it up to you to determine what pose you should paint. I expect to see great progress when I return," the artist instructed his apprentices.

"Yes, Master," they both responded in unison.

The old man nodded and then left the room. Danica took the initiative and untied her robe — letting it fall to the floor the moment LaSalle left the room. She smiled when she saw both men's eyes widen at the sight of her nude body.

There was a couch in the center of the room, placed so it was in clear view of two work areas for the apprentices. Danica stepped over and lay down on the couch on her side, her left hand resting on her hip and her right curled under her head like a pillow. "How would you like me to pose?" She asked with a smile.

Both men stared for a moment, and then looked at each other. Fredrick said, "I believe that you have found the perfect pose with no prompting."

"I must agree," Antonio said quietly. Fredrick went to his work area and Antonio went to his own after a momentary pause.

"We will make some sketches first. We will try to work quickly, so that you do not grow tired or uncomfortable. Try to hold the pose as still as possible," Antonio instructed.

Danica held the pose, a slightly mischievous smile on her face. Both men took up paper and charcoal pencils, immediately starting to sketch.

At times, one or both of the men would stand and move closer to Danica, continuing to make sketches. Danica noted that both men were trying hard to hide the evidence of their erections from her, and failing miserably in the task.

After perhaps an hour, both men went to work on their canvas, making sketches and looking carefully at Danica as they did so. The pair of apprentices also shifted from foot to foot quite often, obviously in discomfort from the throbbing between their legs.

Danica couldn't help feeling aroused by the sight of the two men enduring the near torture of her naked body so close to them. They were both handsome, obviously well endowed, and she found she hungered for them.

About a half an hour later, Danica said, "I need to stretch for a while."

Both men nodded and put down their brushes. Their eyes widened when Danica stood up and walked toward them. She could feel wetness gathering between her legs. Her desire was rising to a fever pitch, and it needed release.

She glanced at the beginnings of the portraits. The two men had done little beyond sketches and painting the background thus far. Both men appeared to hold their breath as Danica stood nude between them, examining their work.

"You both seem somewhat distracted," Danica said with a wry smile, "Is this your first time painting a nude woman?"

Both men nodded to indicate she was correct.

"Perhaps you need some release of tension to keep your focus," Danica declared, and then reached out to grasp both their cocks through their trousers. "And perhaps you need to study my body from a closer perspective — to touch it."

Both men gasped when she touched them, and breathed heavily as she stroked them. Danica grasped one of both men's hands and pulled them over to the couch.

She pulled them down to sit on either side of her, and then guided their mouths to her breasts. She stroked their hair for a few moments as both men took one of her nipples between their lips. She then reached down to stroke their cocks.

Danica moaned under the men's ministrations. They both understood how to make a woman's body tingle. She tugged at their clothing, and both men did their best not to lose contact with her pebble-hard nipples for any longer than necessary, as they stripped off their clothing.

When they were both nude, Danica pulled them from her breasts and kissed them each in turn. She then slid down off the couch and onto her knees. She moaned in anticipation and stroked both men's hard cocks with her hands. She then leaned over Fredrick and wrapped her lips around him.

She continued to stroke Antonio as she sucked Fredrick's cock. After a few moments, she moved over and sucked Antonio while stroking Fredrick. Both men moaned and groaned, stroking her body with their hands while she pleasured them.

She continued to switch back and forth, moaning around the men's cocks as she steadily increased the pressure of her mouth and the speed of her stroking hand. Both men moved quickly to the edge of orgasm.

Fredrick began to breathe heavily and gasp, his hands twining in her hair. Danica sucked him fast, stroking Antonio at the same quick pace. With a sudden gasp, Fredrick exploded in Danica's mouth.

Danica moaned around Fredrick's cock as she sucked for every last drop. Antonio grunted and groaned from the touch of her stroking hand. Danica released Fredrick's sensitive and slowly softening cock to engulf Antonio's erection.

After only a couple of slow sucks, Antonio exploded in her mouth as well. Danica moaned in delight, now slowly stroking her folds with her free hand as she sucked Antonio dry.

She gave them both a few moments to recover, sitting down on the couch and sliding over to the edge. She guided both men to the floor in front of her, and then parted her legs wide.

Antonio didn't hesitate for a moment. He lowered his face between Danica's thighs to lap and suck at her labia. Danica moaned, "Oh, yes — that's so good. Feel my body — know it."

She reached down and guided Fredrick's hand to her, sliding two of his fingers into her depths while the other apprentice lapped and sucked her clit. Fredrick stroked his fingers inside her, drawing even more sounds of pleasure from deep within Danica.

After a short while, she prompted the two men to switch, Antonio's fingers inside of her and Fredrick's mouth on her. Danica built quickly to orgasm, and came in a rushing flood a few moments later. She screamed her pleasure to the heavens as her hips bucked on the couch.

She pulled Fredrick tight against her, and he hungrily lapped for more of her sweet juices. After a few minutes, she came hard again. She then pulled Antonio to her nether lips.

She had more orgasms than she could count on the two men's tongues. At last, she couldn't take the intensity any longer and pushed them both away as she quivered through the powerful aftershocks of her orgasms.

Both men looked quite stunned, and incredibly aroused. Both were also growing hard again. Danica shivered and pulled them both up onto the couch. She kissed them both, tasting her cum on their faces while stroking their cocks back to hardness.

"Think about me — I'll be right back," Danica sensually whispered, before exiting the room with her bottom hypnotically swaying. She dug into her bag of holding and retrieved something she always carried for just such occasions now. A few minutes later, her bottom was clean and lubricated for what she wanted next.

When Danica returned, she lay Antonio down on the couch and lay down on him with her breasts pressed against his chest. "Put your gorgeous cock inside me," she said while looking over her shoulder at Fredrick. She then turned back to Antonio and kissed him passionately.

Fredrick slid deep inside her with a long groan of pleasure. Danica let him get his cock slick with her wetness, and then said, "Mmm, put it in my ass."

Fredrick pulled free of her depths and pressed the head of his cock against her puckered, slowly pushing inside a second later. Danica's eyes rolled up in her head and she trembled as his big rod filled her, stretching her tight ass.

Danica reached down and guided Antonio's cock up into her pussy. "Now fuck me. Make me come and fill me up," she moaned.

Both men stroked her, filling her so full, just the slightest twinges of pain enhancing her arousal. Fredrick slowly eased the resistance of her ass, and soon pumped the full length of his big shaft into her ass. Antonio rocked his hips and fucked her wet heat, both men and Danica moaning and gasping as their pleasure mounted.

Both cocks stroked Danica faster, and all three lovers glistened with sweat from their exertions. Danica neared her peak, and she could tell both men were right with her. "Oh yes, oh yes, Oh YES! Do it, make me come. Fill my pussy and ass up. I want your cum deep inside me," she screamed as she edged nearer to the point of no return.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.