Danica
Part 10B

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 10B - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica awakened early, and slipped carefully from Cheron's bed to avoid waking the cleric. The blonde licked her lips and moaned in her sleep, obviously dreaming about something very pleasant.

Danica dressed and went to bathe. When she returned, she found Celes alone in the common room having something to eat.

"The creatures managed to extinguish the fires. They began fighting amongst themselves almost immediately, but they're being much more careful with fire now. It was a near thing that they prevented the whole woods from becoming engulfed. The one they called Big Spells — the mage — was obviously as important to the goblins as the one Brandon slew was to the orcs. They were in great chaos for most of the night. The individual leaders and shaman have restored order somewhat. The goblins aren't very trusting of each other though, and they refuse to let other goblins anywhere near their individual groups," Celes revealed.

Danica let out a little chuckle. "It's working. The wizards controlling this whole mess will have to come out to restore order soon, or their army will dissolve around them."

"The demons and undead are starting to stir. They're spreading out through the wood trying to quell the chaos. The monsters fear them greatly, and it seems to be having some effect."

"Damn, I didn't think they would be so easily cowed. Maybe the wizards won't emerge at all."

Celes shrugged and took a sip of her coffee. "Perhaps not, but it still thins the numbers of the creatures arrayed against us. It certainly does no harm, and it's delayed an attack that was fast approaching. Winter is about to come full on us as well. I actually expect the snows to be coming soon. It's only two days until Midwinter's day."

"Do you think it will be a bad storm?" Danica asked.

"Not really, but I wager there will be a thick blanket of snow on the ground for the Midwinter celebrations."

"I'd completely forgotten about the season approaching, we've just been too busy."

"Not as if we have much to celebrate," Celes said with a sigh.

"We're away from Zoraster, we're among new friends, and we're doing something worthwhile," Danica countered.

"Perhaps, but it's also something Zoraster wants, and that taints it."

Danica sighed and rubbed Celes' shoulders. "We should at least try to enjoy the celebrations."

"I'm sorry; I'm just in a mood this morning. Speaking of new friends, do you think one of you could possibly keep Terran occupied? When Janelle drew him into your nightly play, he started trying to draw me in as well. It's a rather painful reminder to me," Celes said with yet another sigh.

Danica sat down and laid her hand on Celes' trembling fingers. "I'm sorry; I didn't even think about how it must make you feel."

Celes waved her hand in a dismissive gesture. "Enjoy yourself. It only gives you all stronger bonds to each other. It makes us more effective. It could have been dangerous if anyone had started acting overprotective when we were in the wood, but it didn't turn out that way. Just give Terran somewhere to stick his pole besides in my direction and I'll be fine." Celes finished with a laugh.

The laugh sounded genuine to Danica, and she laughed with her friend. Celes then changed the subject back to the original topic of discussion. "Terran and I have pinpointed what we believe to be the areas where the wizards hide. The misdirection is strong in those areas, and we can't penetrate the fog. It actually serves to point them out, rather than hide them."

"We may have to strike at them directly."

Celes shook her head. "Too dangerous. We don't know their capabilities or anything about the area around them. We'll find a way to draw them out, or at least reduce their armies enough that we have only the wizards to contend with."

"Where are they?" Danica asked.

"One is in the Northeast, near where the undead seem to congregate, another in the West where the demons seem to be most concentrated, as we had guessed. That would be our Necromancer and our Summoner. Another is somewhere in the South, and one is near the center of the wood. That would be Illusion and Charm," Celes explained.

"Have we been near any of them?" Danica asked.

"We were closer to the fringes of the central one than I like to think about when we attacked the first bunch of goblins," Celes answered.

"The goblins would have been the easiest to coerce into something like this. They are ever greedy. Where are the ogres mostly?" Danica asked.

"The South — the greatest concentration of them is there."

"The ogres would have been the most difficult to persuade. Perhaps Charm makes his place in the South."

"Makes sense, and that leaves Illusion in the center. Considering the illusions stalk the whole of the wood, it seems even more logical."

"One who has concentrated so much on learning to wield such great illusions would probably not have had time to study a lot of other magic," Danica mused with a smile.

Celes smiled back, following Danica's line of thinking. "And one who is protected against illusions would only have to deal with the wizard, and whatever powers he might have besides his command over the false images."

"We should concentrate on drawing out Illusion. His power would seem to be the one we would best be capable of overcoming," Danica reasoned.

"The creatures of Phantasmal Force must take a great deal of time and power to create and maintain. I would think that destroying a few of those might invoke his wrath," Celes agreed with a crooked grin.

Danica laughed and clapped her hands. "I think we have our course. Seek out the Phantasmal creatures, destroy them, and keep causing chaos as best we are able amongst the real monsters in the process."

The women nodded and broadly smiled as they considered the idea. The others awakened and filtered in as Danica and Celes spoke.

Terran delivered disturbing news that the numbers of undead and demons were increasing. "Many an undead goblin, orc, and ogre now stalk the woods. The dead automatons goad the living monsters away from each other, stopping and preventing fights by standing between the combatants. A shaman has appeared and started whipping the goblins into line — a half a dozen dangerous alchemists with him. A very rare orc shaman has also arisen to bring the orcs into order as well."

The companions' carefully created chaos was beginning to unravel.

There was little they could do about it, however. The snow started falling that afternoon. The blanket of white would make it difficult to sneak around invisibly in the wood, and illusions could not make footprints in the snow look as monstrous as their illusionary bodies.

Danica determined that there was little they could do but wait until the creatures in the wood tramped around enough to hide new tracks. Subsequent snows that night and the next day delayed that even more.

Only a light dusting fell on Midwinter's day — just enough to lighten the hearts of the group as they joined in the celebrations. Tradition said that snow on Midwinter's day foretold a lucky blessing upon the coming year. Upon their return to the fortress that evening, the companions' spirits quickly dampened. Terran reported that few skirmishes broke out between the monsters, and that the host appeared as though mobilizing to attack in force.

Danica and Celes went to inform the Commander of this the next morning when Celes and Terran observed stronger signs that the creatures were mobilizing.

The Commander nodded gravely when informed of the news. "I have other ill tidings, though they come from welcome mouths. Go bring Nara and Mara to us," he said to a nearby soldier.

The soldier saluted and hurried to obey. The Commander continued, "I have learned that more creatures enter the wood from the South. The sisters brought me this news only yesterday, greatly dampening my appreciation of the Midwinter festivities." He paused when the soldier returned, leading two women. "I will let Nara and Mara tell you what they have learned."

Danica studied the two women. They were obviously twin sisters, though it appeared that the one whom the Commander introduced as Nara had slightly darker skin tone than the other. They were both lithe, curvy, and had long, dark brown hair. Their full lips and exotic features gave them a unique and enticing beauty. Nara wore a silken gown that reached her ankles, while Mara wore a light, faintly translucent outfit reminiscent of the desert people's dress. Danica guessed it likely that they traced their ancestry from the Southern peoples of Draxnog, as their features and skin tone seemed to suggest such.

The Commander expanded his introduction of the sisters. "Nara is a seer, and a healer. Mara commands great magic, is one of the finest unarmed fighters I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, and is a dancer of the highest order as well. Both are so well studied that they put rangers to shame in the field, and even the elves nod in respect to their tracking ability."

"You boast our skills perhaps overmuch," Nara said.

The commander laughed. "I will try to remember that the next time I am lying on the ground with one of you standing smiling over me and a knot on my head. I think the sisters would be of great help to you, whom those here are already starting to call the Companions of the Forge." He rolled his eyes and sighed after saying the fanciful name. "I decided not to argue. Indeed, the appellation seems to be quite appropriate once I adjusted to it."

"Suren' we could always be usin' a couple more what knows t' ways o' the wild as well as ye're sayin' they do. The woods is dark an' twisted. Me scryin' can only let us find half o' what we seek," Celes said with her accent in full force.

Both women nodded their heads. "We would be pleased to join you as well. We have heard of your forays into the wood, and we are quite impressed. You fight with precision and careful planning. We hope we might serve to join the harmony of your formidable brotherhood," Mara said.

"Tell them what you told me when you arrived," the Commander requested.

"There are more monsters entering the wood from the North. We have seen two tribes of goblins and three of orcs. There were shamans and alchemists amongst the goblins and a rare orc shaman as well," Nara said in response to the Commander's urging.

"That would explain the sudden calming of the creatures. They've replaced the leaders we managed to kill," Danica grumbled.

Nara nodded sympathetically. "One of the goblin tribes also whipped along a swarm of woodland trolls. Several groups of ogres with magi among them, and a group of four hill giants and two ettins made their way into the woods just before we came here to report."

"Three hunnerd an' more new beasties in t' wood. That's fearful news fer sure," Celes lamented.

"There is some good news, however," the Commander interjected, "The sisters made contact with an old friend of mine. He commands the best cavalry units I have ever seen take the field. His men have been slowly making their way here in small groups, hiding amongst the villages and farmsteads. If the creatures attack again, they shall find a hundred and fifty of the finest warriors to ever sit astride a horse striking at their flanks."

"The Training Grounds were never designed to be a defensive position. Routing the creatures when they attacked has been a testament to the skill and determination of the students and masters here. It is perfect terrain for cavalry charges, however. The mounted warriors of Lord Daniel will take a heavy toll if the creatures attack here again," Mara said.

Celes warned, "Them critters are rilin' up and ready to come fer sure, ye can be bettin' on that — an' soon."

"We shall be ready," the Commander declared. Looking at Mara, he said, "Tell them of the raiders."

"A band of perhaps forty goblins turned aside before entering the wood. They have been raiding the villages and farmsteads of the area. The people are pleading with the Grounds and the nearby city of Oakhaven for aid. We do not know if they are under the direction of those in the woods or a rogue band, but we believe they should be stopped," Mara explained.

"I have sent patrols, but they cannot catch the creatures. They are wiley and scatter at the first sign of aggression against them. We have never been able to track them to wherever it is they hide," the Commander added.

Nara gestured to Mara and said, "My sister and I can track them, and we believe you and yours would be best suited to end this particular threat. Your combined skills should enable you to destroy the band with much greater certainty than a patrol of soldiers from the Grounds."

"They are taking women as well. Three were taken from a farmstead in the West just last night," the Commander revealed.

Danica's eyes hardened at the mention of this. "We will destroy them," she said, carefully controlling the rage in her voice.

"We should be introducin' ye ta the rest if'n ye're ta be joinin' us," Celes stood up and suggested.

The women nodded and the Commander said, "Please do. It gives me a sense of great comfort to know the sisters are joining your formidable band. When the attack comes from the wood, return here. The fortress is strong, but it would be nearly impossible to defend with such a small number — regardless of your skill. You can join us here and aid in the defense. I will send papers briefing you about the general defensive plan, so that you may find where best to utilize your unique skills.

"We'll return when the assault begins. Now, let's go introduce you to everyone else and make plans to destroy the goblin raiders," Danica said with her eyes flashing.


Everyone warmly welcomed the sisters, and the twins quickly meshed into the group. They discovered that Mara had instructed Venaru in the openhanded fighting arts, and both he and Janelle in woods lore.

Cheron glanced at the two beautiful sisters and licked her lips, winking at Danica when nobody else was watching. Danica chuckled, knowing that Cheron was already making plans to draw the two sisters into the intimate companionship the group shared.

Mara danced for them that evening, her dance a sensual and stunning display of agility and flexibility. Her movements entranced them all, and the companions praised her skills when she finished.

"If you would like, I shall look into the mists and see what I may of your destiny as it is shaped by your actions. Many questions are often answered for those I read, even those who knew not the questions were there," Nara suggested.

Nods and words of agreement met that suggestion, and Nara used her seer's powers to read their destiny, one by one.

To Brandon she said, "I see change for you — though not a radical one. I see you going to another place, near somewhere where deep tunnels lead into the earth. You seem quite content with your new surroundings."

"That don't sound half bad," Brandon said with a smile. "I was sure she was gonna tell me I was gonna end up married and raising a pack of kids."

Nara chuckled and stepped over to Janelle and Bear. "Your destiny is intertwined with that of Bear. I see great happiness for you both, and strong, beautiful children."

Bear and Janelle both blushed, Janelle laying her hand on Bear's strong arm and looking into his eyes with a smile.

To Celes she said, "Your destiny is quite clouded. I sense a mark upon you — a hated mark — the curse that affects you. I see also a means to end this curse. That which can free you is both a source of great pain and great joy to you. I am sorry I cannot tell you more." Nara laid a hand on Celes' shoulder in a sympathetic gesture as she finished.

"'S alright. I'm for dealin' wit' it. Been doin' it fer some time now."

She turned to Terran after offering a warm smile and another pat on Celes shoulder. "For you I sense great renown and the praise of your peers. I also sense danger in the source of your renown — the possibility that it might be turned to evil."

Terran looked stunned at the revelation. "I shall remember your words."

She nodded and went on to Venaru. Her eyes opened wide and she said, "I see an end to your life's quest. I cannot see whether it be for good or ill, but I see it ending not far in the future."

Venaru tensed, his bearing revealing anxiety. "What has changed that my destiny shows this now?"

"I am not sure. Your destiny and your quest are tied with our purpose here. No more can I tell you," Nara answered.

"It is enough," he responded and smiled.

To the dwarves she said, "I see for you long years, great battles, the comfort of your kin, strong sons and daughters who bear your names with pride and honor..." She paused and laughed a moment before finishing, "... And a great deal of ale and spirits."

The two dwarves glanced at each other with wide grins. "That's fer soundin' like a fine destimitatchy ta me," Griffith said with an explosive laugh.

Everyone laughed with them as Nara moved next to Cheron, "I see someone of your order, another who serves Heraklan. This person guides you to another level of spirituality, and sexuality. I see many men and women sharing themselves with you and this other — and great blessing from your god."

Cheron smiled and squared her shoulders. "Praises unto Heraklan." Danica noticed something passing between the two women as they looked into each other's eyes. Danica quivered with desire upon seeing the obvious recognition and likeminded thoughts shared in that momentary glance.

Nara moved to Danica and said, "I see bonds long firm in you broken. Bonds of your own forging, but without the knowledge you had made them. Those bonds were tempered by someone close to you — though they had no intention of causing them. These bonds have been broken by bonds of another type. These bonds may be broken as well. I see an intertwining of your destiny with that of Celes, but your destiny is clouded, even as is hers. I fear I can tell you little more."

The revelations surprised Danica. Nara's voice in her mind surprised her even more. I also sense your powers of the mind. We shall speak of this in the halls of our minds when time permits and we are alone.

Danica found her mind whirling through the revelations for the remainder of the evening, as the companions got to know the two new members of their fellowship.

Danica spoke with Cheron about keeping Terran occupied, and the cleric proved willing to put off her conquest of the sisters for a night. She had yet to find out what mysteries Terran hid beneath his robes, anyhow. Bear and Janelle naturally went together to their rooms, obviously practicing for those many children Nara had predicted. Brandon's eyes followed Mara from the moment she finished her dance, and the two of them left together after a brief, private conversation.

Looks like you'll be getting a private dance tonight, Danica thought with amusement.

Venaru went to his quarters alone, obviously still lost in thought about the end of his mysterious quest. Nara came and sat down with Danica, the redhead sitting lost in thought once everyone else left.

"There is one other thing I sensed about you when I touched you," Nara whispered, reaching under the table to lay her hand on Danica's thigh. Danica looked up into Nara's eyes and shuddered when she saw the desire there, mirrored by her own now that Nara's touch awakened her to the world around once more.

Nara led Danica to her new room in the fortress shortly thereafter. Once there, the seer quickly undressed Danica. She smiled and caressed Danica's body as she revealed it to her eyes, ending by running her fingers over Danica's nether lips. Nara brought her fingers to her lips and tasted Danica's juices with a satisfied moan.

Nara then undressed as well. Danica admired the woman's body as Nara slowly revealed it. Nara had large, firm breasts, with small areoles surrounding her stiff nipples. Danica couldn't help thinking that they would be perfect to wrap her lips around and flick with her tongue. Only the narrowest strip of hair adorned Nara's mound, pointing toward her dark and glistening lips below.

Nara moved forward and pressed against Danica, kissing her passionately. Danica reveled in the feeling of warmth and their breasts pressed against each other. Nara lay Danica down on the bed and slid between her legs with a sigh of anticipation. She slipped her tongue out of her mouth and softly washed it over Danica's folds. Danica moaned in bliss and watched the beautiful dark-haired woman lick her pussy.

Nara used gentle strokes, exploring Danica thoroughly. Her tongue touched Danica everywhere — so softly and gently. Nara maintained her slow pace for many long minutes, but Danica never grew frustrated or anxious. Nara's tongue steadily built Danica's fires ever higher. Danica arched her back and gasped as the slow building fires within her surged white-hot under the seer's gentle tongue caress.

When Danica came, she emitted a soft, "Oh," and a long, high-pitched moan. Her back arched gently up off the bed and she could feel the flow of her cum as it oozed from her into Nara's still lapping mouth. Nara's gentle caresses kept Danica coming for minutes rather than seconds, a constant soft glow of ecstasy that caused Danica's eyes to roll back in her head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.