Danica
Part 9A

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 9A - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

"Undress," Zoraster commanded, standing before Danica.

Danica pulled off her clothing slowly at first, but hurried up to get it over with when she saw Zoraster enjoyed the slow revelation of her body.

A wide smile spread across the Archmage's face when he saw the string dangling between Danica's legs. "It has been too long," he said and pushed her backwards, down onto the bed.

He tugged the string and popped the cotton plug from her, causing her to gasp from the rough way he did it. Danica lay limp on the bed with a hard expression.

Zoraster smiled and cast a spell. The little ring in Danica's hood flashed, and Zoraster growled when the magic tried to turn back against him. Roughly removing the ring from her hood, the Archmage tossed it across the room and cast his spell again. Danica resisted with every ounce of her will, but felt his magic slam against her resistance — and through it. Arousal welled up within Danica, her body betraying her as Zoraster massaged her folds with his fingers.

He hungrily devoured her, his lips smacking. Danica wasn't sure that she could have resisted her spiking arousal even without the spell affecting her. He was licking her so well that she knew she was going to come soon — and hard.

She came a few moments later in a flood, and he greedily lapped up her flow of red-tinged juices. He released his spell as he rose from between her thighs, and Danica's face went red in a combination of anger and embarrassment. Zoraster growled in satisfaction, and then laughed. His face covered in her blood and cum made the mocking laugh even more disturbing.

He flipped her over with surprising strength, stripping off his robes immediately thereafter. He took her hard and mercilessly, causing Danica to scream in pain — not pleasure — as he pounded her.

Zoraster pulled free after a minute or two of the painful assault and jerked Danica around by her hair. He shoved his cock into her mouth and used her hair as a handle to force her to stroke his cock — covered in her juices and menstrual flow — with her mouth. He came hard down her throat after a few strokes, causing her to gag and choke.

Zoraster released her and walked to a washbasin to clean the sticky mess from his body. While he dressed, he issued orders to Danica. "Clean yourself, and block your flow once more."

When she finished washing, he issued another order. "Change the bedclothes."

Danica obeyed as much out of desire to erase any evidence of what had just happened as anything else. Zoraster pulled a bottle from a pocket in his robes and said, "Drink." When Danica hesitated, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back hard. He poured the potion slowly into her mouth and forced her to swallow.

Danica felt her tongue, lips, and throat go numb. The potion settled in her stomach with the same cold numbness.

Zoraster pushed her down to her knees. "There are many who have pleased me in some small way while you lounged in the city. They shall all be rewarded now by your mouth. I suggest you reward them well, because your punishment will only increase with failure to perform to my satisfaction."

The Archmage left immediately after speaking, and as he left, another man entered. His dress marked him as a servant, and he apparently knew exactly why he was here. He walked up to where Danica knelt and pulled out his cock. Danica took him in when he pushed it against her lips. The numbing potion made it easier, and she found she could take him much deeper, for far longer than she normally could. He exploded in her mouth a few moments later, quickly pulling back up his trousers and leaving.

The next man walked in as the first left. Cock after cock pressed against Danica's lips, each culminating in the man's semen sliding down her numb throat. By the fifth, her knees and jaw ached terribly, beyond the ability of the numbing potion to cancel. By the eighth, she could no longer suck with any real skill due to the aching soreness in her jaw. The next two men simply grabbed her by the face and fucked her mouth, shooting their seed directly down her throat.

Danica could not even stay on her knees when the tenth man released her head, so the eleventh dragged her up on the bed. He sat astride her and stroked his manhood between her breasts, forcing the tip into her mouth with each thrust. Shortly thereafter, pools of semen filled her mouth yet again.

The men kept coming. The twentieth man pulled Danica to the edge of the bed and fucked her mouth while he stood. When he exploded in her mouth and left, no more arrived. Danica hurried as best she was able on her throbbing knees to the chamber pot to be sick. She emptied her stomach of the potion and all the cum forced down her throat, and could not rise from the floor of the small room for quite some time.

When she did manage to rise, she crawled into her tub and soaked, trying to relax. Celes came in with a look of pity on her face, and gave Danica a healing and pain killing draught to drink. Danica barely managed to choke it down, but felt a little better afterwards.

As Danica stood from the tub to dry off, Celes sighed and said, "Dearie, it's not over. You'll need to clean up back here." She patted Danica's bottom with a look of worry and sadness on her face.

Danica's eyes widened and her lip quivered. She filled with fearful anticipation of men violating her ass repeatedly, just as her mouth had been. Had she not already emptied her stomach, she surely would have now, as the knowledge of what was to come knotted her stomach.

Celes flooded her with warm water, and Danica hurried to the chamber pot afterwards. Celes was gone when Danica came out, but Zoraster awaited her. He dragged her to the other room, shoving her roughly down on the bed. He then grasped one of her cheeks and pulled it wide to the side, inserting something in her ass. She felt numbness spread through her as the small amount of warm, slippery fluid squirted inside her.

Zoraster left without a word, and a man entered on the Archmage's heels. Danica screamed as he shoved his considerable cock into her ass. He pounded her for an agonizing minute before spurting his cum in her ass.

Another man replaced him almost as soon as he pulled free of her stinging bottom. Then another man rammed his manhood inside her after the second flooded her depths. By the fifth, Danica sobbed in agony. When the sixth slammed his cock — the largest yet — into her ass and filled her with a loud grunt, she lost consciousness.


Zoraster snorted in satisfaction as he watched the first of the men pierce Danica's ass with his manhood. He had originally intended her punishment to end with orally pleasuring the various servants he had chosen, but her resistance to him had roused his anger.

She should not have been able to resist him, even without the use of his Art. The drugs she was given, the suggestions placed in her subconscious, the effects of the ritual, and the spell upon him that enhanced his natural attractive scents should have overwhelmed her defenses.

Having to add his charm spell to the already formidable assaults on Danica's inhibitions not only caused his blood to boil with anger, it was also extremely troubling. Danica was entirely too useful to give up as one of his primary pawns, and maintaining complete control over her was critical to that end.

He had allowed her a great deal of freedom, carefully guiding her to accept her imprisonment and serve almost willingly. Danica needed the punishment to remind her of her place, and the Archmage determined that even this might not be enough.

The pain and torment she endured now was but a beginning. "Your will has been broken, little rose, and it will not be allowed to mend."


When Danica regained consciousness, it was the next day, and Celes was there. "Are you alright, Danica?"

As Danica regained her senses, she realized someone had cleaned her up and changed the bedclothes. She still felt a dull ache in her violated ass, but it was not the stabbing shots of pain that had caused her to lose consciousness. "I'm... I'm okay."

"Here, drink this," Celes offered, handing Danica another healing and pain killing potion. Danica consumed it and felt its power spreading through her body. Celes sighed and asked, "What were you thinking, staying in the city for so long?"

"I don't know, I guess I wasn't. When I bury myself in my studies, or do things I want to do, it helps me forget the truth. Sometimes, I almost feel free. It's odd — I really do feel like I forget I'm enslaved here sometimes, like I did in town," Danica explained as she slowly sat up.

"You had best remember to return here every so often in the future. This reminder as Zoraster called it was quite mild actually. You amused him enough to dull his anger slightly with whatever you were doing while in the city."

Danica scowled and her face flushed with anger as she thought about Zoraster spying on her, Alena, and Carolyn. "Gods, I hate that bastard."

Celes nodded gravely in agreement. "I've got to go. He's sending me into the tunnels beneath this place. There's something happening out there and I'm supposed to find out what I can. Be careful, Dear," she said and laid her hand on Danica's cheek before she stood to leave.

"You too," Danica echoed as Celes left the room. Danica slowly rose and sank into a bath. Her stomach rumbled, so she made something to eat in the kitchen immediately after her bath.

She went to her lab after eating, knowing her studies were the best way to dull the memories of her punishment. She chose to study the Counter Triggering enchantment, and by the end of the day, she felt she had enough of a grasp of the magic to begin working with it.

She remembered her hood ring as she returned to her bed, and found it lying on the floor where Zoraster had hurled it. Starting to put it back in, she stopped, thinking of something, and slipped into the second sight.

The preparatory enchantments Damian had placed upon the ring were strong. Danica felt that they would hold the Counter Triggering enchantment. If she succeeded in placing the enchantment on her ring, it would give her numerous automatic defenses that she could change simply by changing the spells stored in the ring. There was some danger of unraveling the ring's present magic in attempting this, but Danica was confident she could succeed. She laid the ring on her bedside table and went to sleep.

The next morning she sat down to work. She studied the spell of enchantment one last time, and then cleared her mind, one of Celes' candles burning in the room. Gathering up the necessary spell components, she cast her first spell.

When the ring absorbed the glow of her magic several hours later, Danica collapsed into a chair out of exhaustion. The magic heavily taxed both body and mind. She examined the ring in her second sight and smiled. The enchantment maintained its previous enchantments. The power of the ring had not failed or lost any strength.

She still felt too weak to test the item, as she would need to cast spells into the ring and link them to the Counter Triggering enchantment. Retrieving a text about the local area, she read it until she dozed off.

When she awoke the next morning, she began the task of further empowering her ring. First, she cast elemental protection spells and the globe of invulnerability spell into the spell storing enchantment and linked them. This way if anyone caught her unawares, her protective magic would leap to her defense without her conscious intervention. The linking worked perfectly, and Danica knew she had succeeded.

She then cast spells of awakening, slowing poison and disease, reversal of paralysis, and virtually anything else she could think of to defend against unexpected attacks. Finally, she cast the Armor of Dispelling on the ring. The last spell proved a strain to link with her magic, and she knew it would hold no more power.

Danica slipped her hood ring back in, smiling as she thought of the hidden power that would protect her now. Few would think to check there even if they thought to strip her of any other jewelry she wore. She had never heard of such a piercing before Garthak had done it to her.

Some of her cold weather clothes and a few other odds and ends arrived a short while later. Danica spent the remainder of the evening trying them on and putting things away.


Zoraster hurled the heavy wooden chair he had leaned against into the wall as he watched a scene playing out in a magical mirror hovering before him. The cowering messenger who had delivered the message that had prompted Zoraster's scrying stared wide-eyed at the display of strength. The shattered splinters of the chair tumbled around the room as Zoraster snarled in anger.

"Get out," Zoraster commanded in a feral snarl. The messenger tripped over his own feet and bloodied his nose trying to escape, but fought through the blinding tears to continue scrambling out of the door, away from the mad Wizard.

For a moment more, Zoraster stared into the mirror. Then he screamed words of magic and a fireball erupted against the scrying mirror. The furniture and carpet in the room ignited, the curtains on the window turning instantly to ash. In the center of it all, Zoraster stood screaming in rage, completely protected from the raging flames by his magic.

When the conflagration at last died down, Zoraster spun on his heel and stalked out of the room into the hall. The wall across from the door was blackened, and smoke hung heavy in the hall. A frightened servant with a mop and bucket stood with his mouth agape at the destruction a short distance down the hall.

"Clean the room and have it refurnished," Zoraster snarled and then turned to walk the other way down the hall.

The servant swallowed hard, and then turned his mop to the task of swabbing up the puddle of urine at his feet.


Celes returned the next day, saying miners had broken through from the labyrinth of tunnels spreading out from the complex into a series of caverns containing a wealth of gemstones. The gems were particularly fine, and made perfect mediums for enchantment. Unfortunately, the men trying to mine and gather them vanished quite frequently.

Celes had explored and discovered a hidden opening at the back of the deepest cavern. There she'd found an ancient Dwarven delving, now occupied by vicious Deep Gnomes. With that information in hand, Celes had returned to report to Zoraster.

Celes decided she wanted to work on an enchantment that she could place on her clothes to resist dampness and tearing. Her time in the caverns had left her aggravated to distraction with exactly those two things.

If she made her own clothes, it would be simple. Attempting to place the enchantments upon garments already finished was going to require some special considerations. Danica had several things she wished to work on as well, and the two women decided to work together, aiding each other when they could.

Danica first helped Celes formulate an outline using the Mass Enchantment spell to make the work quicker. They soon had a good working plan, as the two effects Celes wanted to create were common cantrips that both women knew forwards and backwards. Celes then assisted Danica as she cast the vorpal enchantment on her tools to keep them ever sharp.

They finished at around suppertime, so Danica cooked them something to eat in the kitchen. Celes watched Danica as she cooked, trying to learn some of those skills, which she sorely lacked.

The next day, Celes' studies completely engrossed her. Danica went about her own studies while Celes worked, ready to create another new spell, similar to the first. This spell would conjure several hands like the first, although not nearly as dexterous as her Pleasuring Hand. The magical hands would be able to perform tasks such as fetching things from shelves, holding on to them, and other simple actions. Danica already knew what to name her spell — Danica's Helping Hands.

Celes completed her preparations by midday, and Danica went to Celes' chambers to help her enchant her clothing. Danica realized she had never actually been in Celes' chambers. The woman had a plain, functional taste. Everything was in earthy tones, with no extravagance of any kind. Her living space was arranged to be functional, not pretty.

They completed the enchantment of Celes' clothes in a short time. They tested the enchantments in a small room containing Celes' tub and chamber pot. Danica summoned up a thick fog in the room with her magic. Celes smiled when dampness gathered on her skin, but did not touch her clothes. When she wiped her face with her sleeve, it came away dry. She pushed a pointed tool she used in her candle making against the cloth, and found it resisted the point with great strength.

They immediately returned to Danica's room and enchanted her clothing as well. Danica decided only to enchant her everyday clothes, leaving the special articles like the corset and the leather dress alone.

Celes cooked for them that night, with Danica supervising and letting her know when she made mistakes or made things harder than they should be. In truth, she had to say little to Celes. Danica determined that Celes underestimated her own domestic skills.

Zoraster called Celes away on a task the next day. Danica concentrated on her own line of study to keep her mind occupied. The similarity to her previous spell creation made the process easier. In only two days, she felt her blood burn and knew she had mastered the creation of the new spell.

She cast the spell, using normal woolen gloves as the spell component this time, and four disembodied hands appeared in the air before her. She directed them to fetch, hold, and put things away with her thoughts. She found that it required little more than an absent thought to send the Helping Hands on their tasks. Danica was very pleased when nearly two hours passed before the magical hands winked out of existence — the spell's power expired.

She made a copy of the spell for Celes, but decided to give it to her friend personally when she returned. Danica found it took a great deal of courage to venture out of the complex and down into the city, but she was determined to celebrate with a fine meal that she didn't have to make with her own two hands.

Once she reached the road down to the city, her hesitation left her. Naturally, she turned immediately toward Carolyn's shop. She made her apologies personally for having to leave without warning, and promised to talk to Carolyn more when they both had time. Carolyn's mother informed Danica that the toys she had enchanted were selling quickly, and they already had enough coin for all the repairs to the house and shop. Only four of the first tops Danica had enchanted remained, and Carolyn predicted that they would sell soon.

Danica was happy that her magic had been so helpful to the women, and that children would be enjoying the toys she had made after the midwinter festival. She went to the nearby inn feeling very good, though she felt a little silly when she ate far too much and couldn't summon up the energy to leave her seat for some time after the meal.

Danica went to Carolyn's shop just as they were closing up. Alena was there, and so were the brothers that the two girls were dating. Danica told them to have a good evening, promising she would come some time with more notice so that they could spend some time together.

Danica hesitantly returned to the complex on the hill. She didn't want to leave the city and return to her prison, but she felt increasingly edgy as the evening wore on. The last thing she wanted was to prompt one of Zoraster's reminders again.

Zoraster was waiting for her when she returned to her rooms. "Good evening, little rose. I have a task for you."

Danica sat down on the bed and silently waited.

Zoraster laughed, as always. "Will you never tire of this little charade? Ah well, it amuses me. Now — your task. I control a similar complex to this wondrous place, many leagues away. It is devoted to study of the warrior arts, rather than magical ones. It has recently come under attack by a rather significant force of creatures. Goblins, orcs, ogres, and even a pair of hill giants have been seen. This alone would be of little consequence, as there is more than enough manpower and skill in the complex to defend it — and indeed root out the creatures to drive them from the area. There is, however, magic at work. Magic has been used in concert with the monster attacks, far beyond that of the few goblin shamans who show themselves."

The mad Archmage paced back and forth in front of Danica as he continued, "I suspect this to be the work of ogre magi — but there is more. The wood is nearly a death trap to those who are untrained in the ways of magic, as the Master of the complex discovered, to his chagrin. I wish you, with Celes, to root out the source of this magic and incapacitate it, allowing the soldiers to cleanse the area of the creatures, which will provide excellent training for them. You shall take with you a small group to aid you in your task. The Master of the complex will assist you in choosing those who should accompany you. You will need to provide magical protections for them, and thus you will spend quite some time in the complex. Adjoining rooms have been provided for you and Celes."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.