Danica
Part 6B

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 6B - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica awoke the next morning and returned to her chambers in the complex atop the hill. She had dreamed about a beautiful woman, created in her mind from the glimpses of what Celes really looked like. The dream image of Celes had slid her whole hand nearly to the wrist inside Danica, stretching her and making her come hard. Danica had used her toy to let off the pressure before she got up to leave, too aroused to think straight until she climaxed.

The dream sparked a memory in Danica as she walked through the complex back to her rooms. She stopped at the library on the way, and found the volume she sought. When she returned to her rooms she sat down to study the spells within.

The spells created forms of magical force that resembled hands. The Interposing Hand created an enormous disembodied hand between the caster and anything coming toward them. It could hold back the strongest of men, and even give pause to a giant. The Forceful Hand added an ability to the hand enabling it to push objects away from the caster, though the size of the magical hand was smaller. The Crushing Fist spell could strike targets with tremendous strength or grab them and crush them in a tight grip.

Over the course of the next five days, Danica mastered the powerful spells. She tested them on the grounds, pushing a large boulder near the bathing pond with great ease. Another casting let her squeeze it until cracks formed a web over its surface. Finally, she shattered it with the Crushing Fist.

The spells were powerful ones, and they would serve Danica well if she ever faced creatures that relied upon physical forces to attack. They also made Danica think of several less powerful, but no less useful ways to utilize the type of force the hands generated. She had never before created an original spell, and she still had the vision of her next magic item burning in her mind.

To that end, she decided to go to the man who managed Zoraster's coin. She withdrew what Zoraster had promised her for the purchase of her tools and materials as a reward for completing her last task.

Danica made her way to the room where Zoraster had instructed her to go. She knocked on the door and it opened for her. When Danica walked inside, she felt the oppressing gloom of a dispell on the place. She knew no magic would function within this room. The only thing to see was a solidly built bald man with very prominent eyebrows, seated behind a large desk counting coin.

The man carefully recorded something in a ledger before him and then looked up, "You would be Danica. I assume you are here to withdraw coin held on account for you?"

Danica said, "Yes, a large amount to purchase..."

He closed his eyes and his face showed concentration. He opened his eyes and held up a hand. "I know what you seek. One moment while I make some calculations, and I will get your coin." He then pulled out a piece of parchment paper and took up a pen to record something on it.

Danica felt her body stiffen suddenly, and she tried with all her might to move. Panic set in when she realized that she couldn't move a muscle.

Danica, Do not panic, she heard the man's voice say, though his lips did not move and he did not look up from his calculations.

A psionic, Danica thought with horror. Wizards of the Art feared Psionics. Those with the gift were rare, and their powers sprang directly from their minds. There were very few spells that could combat such powers, and thus they were a subject of fear and loathing amongst those who practiced magic.

Yes, I am a psionic, Danica heard him say in her mind, I am going to release control of your body now. Do not be afraid. Speak with your mind — I will hear. Do not speak aloud, and keep your demeanor passive. Do not give any outward appearance I am speaking to you thus. Can you do this?

Danica thought, Yes, and felt her body relax. She leaned back in the chair and tried to look as if nothing untoward had happened.

You are unaware, but you have the power of the mind as well, she heard his voice say. Zoraster would disapprove most vehemently to me telling you this, but my loyalty to those who share the gift is much stronger than any loyalty I have to others in this world. If you open your mind, you will find you can hear other's thoughts.

Danica listened to the man's mind-speech, amazed that he could continue to scrawl figures while speaking to her this way. He continued, From the order of your mind, I sense you could manipulate physical objects with your mind to a great degree through telekinesis. You may have even noticed that spells utilizing telekinesis have a much stronger effect when you cast them, for they are reinforced by the powers of your mind. You should be able to speak into other's minds, and perhaps even more. It appears your primary skills are in telekinesis, however. You even have some small amount of pyrokinetic ability, the ability to start fires with the power of your mind, though this is extremely limited.

As he continued, Danica realized he had guessed correctly. The one thing at which she had always excelled was using telekinetic magic. It was a small thing, however, and had done little to convince her she was anything but mediocre, as she had considered herself all her life.

You should open your mind and develop your powers, but do so in secret. To reveal them to the world is to invite scorn and hatred. To reveal them to Zoraster would mean death. Speak not of what I have told you, and reveal me not — else I will be forced to rend your mind asunder. I cannot risk anyone learning I have the power. Do you understand?

Yes — and no, Danica thought.

I understand your confusion. Simply open your mind and feel your powers, they will come in time, he mentally replied.

"I have calculated the amount. One moment while I acquire the coin," he then said aloud. Danica started a bit at his spoken voice, but it would have hardly seemed unusual considering she had been sitting, looking to be lost in thought for some time.

The man brought her a sack that jingled heavily when he lay it down on the counter. "This is the special amount set aside. You still retain a set amount reserved for you that will renew each month. It will compound if you do not use it within a given month."

"I understand," Danica said aloud, and then thought, I thank you. I'll try to do what you said.

The man nodded, and the look in his eyes told her without hearing his thoughts that he was acknowledging both her spoken and mental statements.

Danica stood and next went to obtain permission to enter the city for a short jaunt. She wanted to pay the cost of her tools in full and arrange for delivery of them to her lab.

Danica went first to the smith crafting her tools. He nodded approvingly when she counted out the remainder of the coin to settle her account. He expressed that he had some nagging doubts about her ability to pay at first, but would hasten his work now. When she spoke of the possibility of purchasing a drying stove in the future, he made some inquiries and she told him about her kiln. He told her to save the coin for the stove and offered to construct racks to attach to the kiln, which would serve the same purpose. Danica promised to send a messenger with measurements, and counted out a few more coins.

She then made her way to a man Carolyn had mentioned, in order to inquire about the wood she would need. He was a middle-aged man, not terribly attractive, and he acted quite shy around Danica as she spoke to him. Danica batted her eyelashes at him and smiled wide as she negotiated, and it paid off. She acquired what she needed at a discount, and he promised to deliver it at no cost. She counted out the coin and blew the man a kiss as she left.

Danica felt the weight of the coins still in her purse and smiled. She had managed to get everything she needed and still keep a fair supply of coin. As she left town and approached the path that led up the hill, Danica passed a couple engaged in an almost shameful public display of affection. They were rubbing up against each other and kissing passionately on a bench just off one of the main roads, barely inside a small park area. The sight awakened Danica's desire, and she hurried back to the complex.

Danica thought first of Andrea and made her way toward the young woman's quarters. She heard sounds of passion coming from within when she neared the door. She cast a spell of clairvoyance and saw that Andrea was on her knees on the bed with a young apprentice mounted behind her. Danica knew he was stroking her quickly toward an orgasm, because she knew the signs of the young woman's body well. She slipped into the second sight and noticed no sign of the Nymph Dweomer affecting Andrea. She let her clairvoyance fade away once she determined Andrea was sporting with the young man of her own free will.

Danica followed the winding halls toward Damian's quarters and nearly collided with a disheveled young servant leaving his room when she arrived. The woman had the bright glow of one who has just climaxed — and climaxed well — about her. Danica sighed for herself, but she was happy for Damian.

Frustration dulled her previous state of arousal somewhat, and she wandered to one of the common rooms where people lounged and passed through on their way through the building. She sat down in a comfortable chair near a window and tried to decide what to do about the still glowing embers of need inside her. She thought about what the Psionic had revealed to her, and settled back into the chair.

Danica tried to relax — to clear her mind. She searched within for the untapped power the Psi had said she possessed. She reached a state of calm that felt almost unnatural, and turned to look at a twenty-something student speaking with one of the many women employed as a servant in the building.

The man was laying the charm on thick — too thick by Danica's standards — and it seemed quite false to her. She turned so that she was not looking directly at the man, but kept him in her peripheral vision. She tried to look as if she was lost in thought, staring at a painting on the wall.

Danica opened her mind and tried to look past the man into his thoughts. She felt a strange disembodied sensation for a moment, and then she could hear what he was thinking. The mental voice drowned out the words he spoke aloud.

... warming up. I might not have to go hunt for a wench to use the Nymph Dweomer on tonight after all. Damn look at those tits! That's it, bite baby, let's get back to my room, and show me those tits out of that damn blouse. Come on, Come on... Danica heard him thinking, as he spoke aloud about the serving woman's striking beauty.

Danica turned slightly toward the woman, and found it was easier now that she had a sense of what she needed to do. She heard the woman's thoughts after only a moment of concentration.

Gods he is so full of it. If this cretin wasn't such a friend of the master, I'd tell him what a pathetic jerk he is. Gods how I want to run. Just a bit longer girl, keep him occupied. Think, Think, has to be some way to get away without offending him, the woman thought as she smiled and pretended to enjoy his compliments to her.

Danica laughed silently, and then let her gaze roam over the room. She saw an older man seated alone, looking quite uncomfortable. She concentrated a moment and listened to his thoughts.

Why did I eat that damnable soup? I know what it does to me; I can feel it churning already. I'll run myself out of my own room. I'll be on the chamber pot all night. I'm such a fool, I know better. Why oh why...

Danica pulled her thoughts away, not wanting to hear anymore of that. She saw a servant girl hurrying through the room and concentrated on her.

Hurry now, hurry now — Wizards. Look like you're on an important task. Get through here quick. Get back to your room before one of them starts trying to get under your skirt or sends you on some stupid errand. Hurry, hurry Steph, the woman thought.

Danica stood and walked into the hall. She reached out with her thoughts to those she passed and found she could slip in and hear them with ease.

She heard lecherous thoughts about what men would do to her if they had the chance. A women whom Danica had never seen before acidly thought the word bitch, based upon nothing except Danica's appearance. Mundane thoughts of where people were going and what they planned all came to Danica easily.

Danica had to fight down nausea as she caught the thoughts of a Necromancer making his way to his lab to begin work on a fresh, attractive female corpse. He had plans for her that involved nothing magical. Danica broke the contact with him almost immediately and sat down, having reached another of the common rooms.

She saw an attractive man walking toward an equally attractive woman, carrying two steaming cups of tea. The man had sandy hair and a strong build. He was clean-shaven, and Danica could not help but notice his intense green eyes.

The woman was tall and shapely from what Danica could see. Her hair was a dark blonde, almost brown, and shoulder length. Her hair had an almost kinky curl to it. Her eyes were green just like the man's, and were even more mesmerizing than his were.

Danica was surprised to hear both their thoughts echoing in her head despite having made no conscious effort to connect to them.

The man thought, Who is that? That red hair, that body — she would be amazing. Stop that Grant, you have Heather right here. You should be damn happy to be so lucky.

Oh My, Danica heard the woman think at the same time. She looks so delicious. Gods how I'd love to share Grant with her — to share myself with her. The woman moaned silently in her mind, and then punctuated it with a silent sigh. She'd probably slap me, and Grant would probably leave me forever if he found out I thought about other women that way.

Danica shivered as Grant sat down and handed Heather her tea. She felt her previous state of arousal return and spike even higher. She stood up and walked toward the couple before she even really considered what she was doing.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry to intrude, but I saw the tea and I suddenly have a taste for it. Can I ask where you got it?" Danica asked when she reached the couple.

"There is a kettle over there," Heather said, pointing toward a corner of the room near the window. "Grant, why don't you go get her a cup, Dear? Please, sit down and join us..." She paused, obviously fishing for a name.

"Danica."

"Danica," Heather repeated with a smile. "My name is Heather."

Again, Danica could hear both of their thoughts. Grant was getting up to go get the tea and she heard him thinking, What did I do to deserve such terrible temptation? I'm already getting hard. Down — down. Get the tea. Don't look at her.

Heather, on the other hand, did not share his worry. I can see it in his eyes. He thinks she's attractive. Look at those nipples — so big and pressing against that blouse. I can almost feel them in my mouth. It's been so long. Gods I wish I could find some way to get her into our bed and know Grant wouldn't hate me, she thought.

"Your husband?" Danica whispered to the blonde.

"No, we've never really discussed it. We're just — together," Heather replied.

"You're lucky. He's very handsome. I bet he's incredible in bed too," Danica said and laughed quietly.

Heather giggled and blushed. "Thank you. And yes, he is."

Grant returned and Danica accepted the tea from him. Once Grant sat down and Danica had a sip of her tea, she asked them what they did here. Grant explained he was a glass blower, and that Heather was an assistant to a potion maker. Both had come here about a year ago upon hearing of the fine pay for tradesmen at the complex. They had met as a result of their complimentary trades and started seeing each other.

Danica told them she was a student of magic, and the subject turned toward her trying to learn the artistic skills necessary to create magic items. She expressed interest in working in glass. Grant appeared to settle down when the conversation turned to comfortable subjects.

During the conversation, Danica discovered that Heather had taken up etching glass as a hobby. She said that she had a collection of beautiful potion bottles etched with nature scenes in their small home on the grounds.

"They sound wonderful," Danica said. "I would love to have some to store my spell components. The shelf looks so dull with the plain bottles that I keep them in now."

Danica noticed Heather glancing at her curves numerous times during the conversation. Danica let her glance slide over Heather's body every so often as well. She could hear Heather thinking, Is she looking at me? Does she? Would she? That proved that Heather had noticed the looks.

They finished their tea, and Grant took the cups to return them to the table near the kettle. Danica decided to play her hand at that moment. "If I offend you, please tell me and I will leave immediately. I can't resist any longer. You are so sensual, so beautiful — I can't help myself. Have you ever thought about being with another woman?"

Heather shuddered. "Oh gods," she whispered. "I was thinking the same thing about you. I'm afraid of what Grant will think. He doesn't know I feel that way about women."

"It is a very rare man who would be offended by being pleasured by two women and watching them with each other," Danica suggested and licked her lips.

Heather shuddered again, glancing toward where Grant stood placing the cups and saucers on the table. "I can imagine how incredible it would be, just looking at you makes me so wet. I can imagine tasting you while Grant takes you. I would probably come without being touched," Heather whispered in response.

Grant turned to return to where the two women sat then. Danica hurriedly whispered, "Just follow my lead. We'll hint in that direction and see how he reacts. If he doesn't turn tail, we'll see where it might lead."

Heather nodded, and the two looked up as Grant approached. "What are you two whispering about?" He asked.

"Women things," Danica answered with a smile. "You wouldn't understand," she added and stuck her tongue out at him.

Heather and Grant both laughed. "Quite likely very true," he said.

"I wish I could see your work," Danica said to Heather, looking at her in a way that just slightly hinted at the desire that burned inside her. "I have a great passion for beauty and I might want to commission some of your work."

"You could come see them; we were on our way home soon anyway. Don't you think Grant?"

"I suppose so. It would be good to have something you enjoy doing better our lives," Grant replied.

"It is always wonderful to take something that gives you great pleasure and share it with others who share your passion," Danica interjected. Her voice hinted slightly at something between the lines she had spoken as she looked at the both of them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.