Danica
Part 1A

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 1A - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Those passing through the entrance hall all gave knowing looks to the young apprentice as he entered and walked toward the corridor where his chambers were. On his arm was an auburn haired woman in a nightblue dress that did little to hide her attributes — and in truth accentuated them. The sensual, aroused smile on her face sent blood surging rapidly to the nether regions of the men who saw it, though she reserved that smile — and the mesmerizing gaze of her deep brown eyes — for her companion alone. The upper globes of her large breasts, supported by the cut of the dress, were well displayed to the eyes of all in the room. Her nipples were plainly visible pressing against the dark blue material. Men's eyes fell upon her full, firm bottom as the couple passed them, watching the play of her buttocks as she walked away.

The knowing looks on the faces of the men changed to surprise almost immediately after they tore their eyes from her backside. Several considered that the apprentice with the woman had only recently arrived here, and it was astounding for him to have already mastered what all within the halls called the Nymph Dweomer. The subtle mental spell caused those viewing the caster to be incredibly attracted to him — while at the same time lessening the inhibitions of the target — was something quickly discovered in these halls. When the watching wizards glanced again with their second sight, there was no telltale glow of the Dweomer about this woman. She was with the young apprentice wholly of her own will.

Astounded, and many quite jealous, they went about their business with a shrug. If the young apprentice had not used the Dweomer — he had not yet learned it. Thus, he was not a threat to them, or their positions — yet.

The young apprentice led his companion into his chambers, opening the door and smiling charmingly — showing just a hint of lusty desire. She entered, and he followed, closing the door behind him.

Turning around, he admired the woman who had come here with him yet again, as she toyed with her shoulder-length hair. Damn, look at those tits! Her nipples have to be as big as my pinky, and that ass is just begging to be spanked. She turned back to him after a brief survey of the room, and he felt his cock swelling beneath his robes.

A single step brought her to him. Her arms closed around him and her lips pressed against his. She kissed him hungrily, need and desire evident in the strength of the kiss, her tongue running over his lips and gums. Her breasts pressed hard into him, and she gently rocked her hips against him as they kissed.

Pulling away from the kiss, she reached back and unbuttoned her dress, peeling it slowly down off her body. He gasped slightly when he saw her breasts fully revealed. They were everything he had imagined — the nipples obviously pebble hard and pointing at him, begging his lips to close around them.

He shed his robes as he watched her slowly pull down the panties that were the only thing she wore under the dress, revealing the object of his desire. She had shaved the hair from around her sex, leaving only a small patch of short curls on her mound, fully revealing her folds to his staring eyes. Her inner lips were large, sticking out from between the outer, and glistening with the moisture of her desire.

He shed the rest of his clothing and she gasped with aroused approval as his manhood was revealed to her. He gathered her up in his arms, pulling her to the bed in the corner of the room, kissing her with the full strength of his burning desire. Reveling in the feeling of her hot flesh beneath him, submitting to his every desire, he let her feel his need as well.

Her hand reached down to caress his manhood as they kissed, squeezing slightly when his lips left hers and closed around her right nipple, sucking like a babe at her breast.

She moaned softly in pleasure as his lips caressed first one bud, then the other, and his hands massaged the firm globes of her breasts. Her hand closed fully around his throbbing shaft, stroking it as he labored over her breasts.

One last, strong suck pulled her nipple out hard, causing her breast to jiggle when he released it. He rose to his knees in front of her, revealing his desire without a word. She spun around slowly on the bed, looking up into his eyes, licking her lips, and then circled her tongue over the head of his cock. With a quiet moan, she sucked it between her lips. She continued to moan as she sucked on just the head for a moment, and then took him deep into the warm confines of her mouth.

He gasped from the instant intensity with which she engulfed him in her mouth, stroking his shaft with one hand, while the fingers of the other danced in a feather-light caress over his balls. He groaned contentedly as her knowing mouth made his whole body quiver.

His head swam from the feeling of her lips wrapped around him, sucking him so deeply into her, her tongue waggling back and forth around the shaft as she took him in. His vision blurred as she laid him down, continuing to suck greedily for her reward.


Danica felt him go soft in her mouth, and she knew he was almost under. A few moments later, she released his nearly flaccid cock from her mouth and looked up at his closed eyes. A quick pinch revealed he was completely out, when he didn't react in the slightest to the pain.

She rose quickly and washed the sleep drug from her nipples, changing into the comfortable, nondescript clothing she had brought in preparation for her work this night. Glancing with a sigh at the man lying on the bed, Danica almost wished she had waited to drug him until later. The wetness between her legs and the desire in her kisses while waiting for the drug to take effect had been very real. It had been a while since she had been with a man — especially one so well endowed — and the last time before she had come here had awakened a long suppressed need within her.

For a moment, she felt a twinge of regret. Her arousal now was a betrayal to Robert, the man back home she believed she loved. Danica shook away the thoughts, knowing she had to do what was necessary to complete her task here. She had to live in the moment — and knew she might never be able to return to her old life anyway. As much as she hated it, she had to take a cue from her sister and use her body as a weapon to accomplish her goals.

After months of looking for another way, Danica's coin was running out — as were her options. Meeting the young apprentice, Danica had, at last, overcame her aversion to using her charms to gain entrance to this place.

She left the panties, wet with her juices, lying beside the bed, picked her dress up and stuffed it in her bag. Danica knew from the information she had gathered so carefully that she had little time to complete the work she had come here for.

The halls were empty, as she expected. Anyone of importance would be gathered for supper, and the following meeting with Zoraster. Everyone else was encouraged to remain in his or her chambers, or in study during this period of time, when the Master of this place called a meeting.

Danica hurried through the halls to the library, entering it quickly, and finding copies of the texts containing new spells with the practiced skill she had obtained running her mageware shop. She had just removed the first book from its place in the shelf and started to speak the words of magic that would copy the spells within, when she heard a quiet, deep voice behind her.

"Ah, foolish little Danica, did you not realize I know all that transpires within these halls?"

Danica spun around and readied her magical defenses, but blackness overcame her before she had even come to face whoever had spoken to — and spellbound her.


Danica came back to consciousness slowly. It was quite some time before she realized she was bound.

She was held by magical bonds of pure energy, pulled almost to the point of pain from both arms and both legs, spread out as if on a tanner's rack, in the center of the room. It was dark, save the faint light that came from the glowing bonds.

"Danica Ardane, Sister of Devan Ardane," said a voice from the darkness — the same voice that was the last thing Danica remembered.

The shadows appeared to gain substance as Zoraster walked forward slowly into the glow of her bonds. His robe was black as night, with no visible ornamentation. It was obviously made of silk from the way it flowed around his body, which was hidden from view completely beneath the voluminous cloth. His hair was as dark as his robe, and he had a look of proud confidence in his eyes. He smiled at her, but there was nothing of warmth in the smile, giving his face an even greater cast of arrogance.

Danica said nothing, and simply stared defiantly at him.

"You have nothing to say? You who had the audacity to drug an apprentice and dared to try to steal from me — here in my inner sanctum? I must say, my little rose, you have a great deal of courage — or a great lack of wit."

Danica's face flared red and her lip curled at that remark, but she bit back her words. Zoraster Arias simply laughed.

"I am judge, jury, and executioner in this place. I have judged you and determined your penance, little rose."

"Damn you! Just kill me and get it over with you psycho."

Again Zoraster laughed — a hint of the insanity that she had just alluded to evident in the loud, mocking sound, "Kill you? What a waste, little rose. No, I think I shall play with you for at least a little while."

Danica felt fear welling up inside her then. She did not fear death — she knew she risked that when she came here to steal the dark spells within the library. Now she knew that a fate much worse than death awaited her.

"We can't have you hanging around like a painting now, so we shall have to remove your thorns, little rose." Zoraster gestured absently with one hand. Instantly the tight top Danica wore turned to ashes and fell gently to the floor.

Zoraster walked forward and ran a hand over her breasts, "Yes, very nice — very nice indeed. They are larger than your sister's — the nipples so large, erect even in your fear and anger. Very nice."

His hands flashed in another gesture, and the remainder of Danica's clothing turned to ash as well. A wide, frightening smile spread across Zoraster's face as he admired her completely revealed body.

"Mmm, you have stripped your garden of its thorns already I see. I find this quite pleasing. It gives you the illusion of innocence — of virginity — of the girl who has just become a woman and needs a man to bring her to full womanhood."

He ran his hand over the crease of her thigh, over her folds, and then lifted her hood to reveal her clitoris, "My, my — the little rose has quite a large bud."

Danica felt nausea gripping her. She had never been helpless before, never thought it was a possibility. She had given herself willingly to her fair share of men, but she had never been taken, and thought she could never be taken. It was obvious to her that Zoraster was about to do just that, and there was nothing she could possibly do about it.

Zoraster laughed as he looked into her eyes, "Yes, that's it — feel the fear, the anticipation." He laughed again and produced something from a pocket in his robes. He lifted the necklace before Danica's eyes and unhooked its clasp.

Sliding his hands around her neck, he closed the clasp once again. It was cold as ice against her naked skin — colder than ice — almost stinging. Then it did sting, as he let the charm — a rose barely in bloom — fall into her cleavage.

The cold burned into her, spread through her. Fear and desperation swelled within Danica as she felt her Art — the magic that was her life — being sucked from her.

"You understand, I see. You will not use Art to defy me — and that is but the first of many things I shall deny you with my power — to teach you respect."

Danica cried at the loss of her magic, despite her best efforts to remain strong and defiant, in the face of the mad Archmage before her. Zoraster's mocking smile tore into her soul even deeper, and the laugh that followed pierced the core of her being. Unable to endure the fear, she lost consciousness.

Zoraster did not allow her the respite of senselessness for very long. He awakened her with a word of magic moments later. More arcane words spilled from his lips as he touched the charm between her breasts. She felt his magic invade her mind the moment his fingers pressed the icy metal against her.

"Part of you shall remain awake, but helpless, so that you might remember your penance. The rest of you now belongs to me and will obey my every command, even as you scream in your mind for mercy — for death's sweet release."

The bonds holding Danica dissolved, and she fell in a heap to the floor.

"Arise and follow me," Zoraster commanded.

Danica wanted to spit a curse at him, but found the words never left her lips. Instead, she rose and followed the madman out of the room into a dark passageway beyond.

When they reached the end of the hall, he flung open a door and the light outside blinded her. Danica walked behind Zoraster, matching his quick pace, despite her overwhelming desire to run the other way. She walked across the brightly lit room — naked as the day she was born — under the stares of dozens of men seated at tables around the room.

"I apologize for not being here for the conclave this evening. I had matters to attend to. I'm quite sure any issues may be resolved at a later time. For now, I have some entertainment for all of you — a gift for your diligent obedience in recent days past. Clear a spot on the table and lie down, my little rose."

Danica quickly and efficiently cleared off the table in the center of the bowl shaped room and lie down on it — the center of attention for the entire room.

"Now, pleasure yourself for the entertainment of my students and allies. I shall return when I have completed some pressing matters," Zoraster said, laughing long and loud as he turned to leave the room.

The part of Danica's mind that was awake and able to control her body swelled with desire and need. All the while, the part of her that was buried screamed in defiance.

She spread her legs wide, offering the entire room the best possible view of her sex, already showing glints of wetness from her unwanted arousal. Bringing a finger to her lips, she ran her tongue over it, and then slid it back down to rub gently over her protruding inner lips. The action sent a shiver down her spine — even as the lost part of her screamed.

Her finger slid between her lips, parting them slightly, her juices flowing more and more by the moment. Her fingertip caressed the length of her parted lips, and then slowly slid deeper inside her. A second finger quickly followed it, and she began to stroke them in and out.

Danica could hear approving chuckles from those gathered, and could see the looks of lust in every eye that fell on her. The part of her that was controlled by Zoraster's dark Art burned with stronger desire from every lewd smile, and from every excited comment.

Her fingers worked faster, the digits now completely coated in the glistening juices that were flowing from her. Lifting her hood with a finger of her other hand, Danica stroked her clit in small circles, a moan bubbling up from deep within her.

Faster and faster, her finger rubbed over her clit, causing it to become even more erect and throbbing with each touch. Two fingers of her other hand slid deep inside her — then three. She thrust them into her depths more rapidly with each passing moment. Danica built toward release, her body writhing on the table as the pleasure overcame her.

Finally, she came — her back arching off the table, supported by her head and feet — and she screamed her pleasure to the roof above. Her ass pounded on the table as the waves of her orgasm swept over her.

At long last, she could take no more, and collapsed to the table, gasping for breath. Many of those gathered had moved closer so that they might see more clearly, and were now close enough to smell the scent of her arousal.

After a few minutes, the lust and desire overcame her again. Once more her fingers went to work — bringing her to yet another orgasm...


Danica had no idea how long she had been there. She was sore and sitting in a puddle of her own juices. All around her were bananas, cucumbers, spoons — anything that was remotely phallic in shape. The gathered wizards had offered them to her, and she had stroked them deep inside her with passionate abandon.

She remembered the need and desire she had felt as she masturbated in every way imaginable for the onlookers. It had made her desire burn even hotter to know that the gathering watched her as she pleasured herself.

At the same time, she remembered that small piece of her mind that was awake, but powerless to control her, screaming in sorrow and revulsion.

Zoraster entered the room, a wicked smile on his face, "Those gathered at the conclave found this evenings entertainment most enjoyable — most enjoyable." He laughed again as he came to stand in front of her.

Danica turned her head so she could not see the Archmage. No words, no actions — nothing entered her mind that made any sense at this moment. She simply wanted it all to go away.

"Do not look away from me," Zoraster said with just a hint of anger and warning in his voice.

Danica turned to face him before she could even form the thought to do so. Her body and mind were nothing more than toys for him to play with as he chose.

Zoraster reached his hand down between her slightly parted legs, but did not touch her. Instead, he swirled his finger in the puddle of her juices on the table and brought it to his lips. The taste of her sent an obvious shiver through his body.

"Rest assured, I watched every moment, and indeed saved every moment in a magic mirror. It was most invigorating." With that, he turned toward the door. An old woman entered just as he turned and nodded her head to him.

"Take her to the chambers prepared for her and cleanse her. Ensure that she is rested and recovered as quickly as possible," Zoraster ordered.

The old woman nodded again, and Zoraster walked past her out of the room.

"Get on up now dearie," the old woman said and then cackled. "Ye'll not be wanting to lollygag. If'n ye think Zoraster's an evil bastard, ye've no desire ta see me riled 'cause ye're keepin' me from my bed."

Danica tried to rise, and immediately collapsed back onto the table. She was exhausted, and every muscle in her body burned with pain. She could not rise.

"Oh, bother!" the old woman exclaimed. She then gestured, spoke words of magic, and they were gone — to reappear in a hallway next to a door.

A large guard, probably used to people appearing from thin air, but obviously not used to them being naked, stared at Danica and the old woman when they materialized. "Take her into the room, an' mind yer hands or Zoraster'll be not appreciatin' it much," the old woman ordered.

The guard reached down to pick up Danica in his arms, being very careful to touch nothing he really wanted to touch, and walked into the door when the old woman opened it.

"Hold onto her a min' there, she's a right mess an' I'm not for wantin' to change the whole bleedin' bed once I've got her cleaned up," the woman instructed, and then retrieved a blanket from a closet nearby, spreading it over the bed. "Now put her down an' get on outta here."

The guard obeyed, though he did take his time shutting the door when he left, his eyes locked on Danica's nude form.

The old woman produced a vial from somewhere, "Here, ye should be drinkin' this."

Danica stared, wondering what it was, not about to drink anything that was obviously a potion of some sort.

"Oh come on now dearie, are ye thinkin' I'd be poisonin' ye? Zoraster's not gonna let a lil' thief like yerself get off that easy I'm thinkin'. Tis a healing draught that will ease some of yer pain, an' help ye ta get movin' around so's I don't have ta be pullin' ye around like a damn puppet." The old woman brought the vial toward Danica's lips, and with reservations, she parted them enough to drink.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.