More Than Just A Job - Book I - Cover

More Than Just A Job - Book I

Copyright© 2007 by msboy8

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story in 8 parts that tells of 2 women who find themselves in awkward positions and then their positions get really awkward. Many story codes, different for each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Needles   Slow  

Jeanie felt a nice warm sensation on her neck. She moved her head in her sleep and moaned softly. The feeling continued moving slowly down her neck to the center of her chest, just above her magnificent cleavage. Jeanie stirred. She wanted to stay asleep but she also wanted more of that glorious feeling of something soft, warm and damp to continue.

Jeanie's eyes forced themselves open. Somebody with auburn hair that flowed loosely over her upper back had her head between Jeanie's breasts and her tongue tracing a lazy line down Jeanie's chest. Jeanie realized whose head it was and she bolted upright, an accusatory look on her face.

"You slapped my face and beat me! Now you want to come in here and be all lovey-dovey. I don't think so." Jeanie grasped Sandy's shoulders and then pushed her off the bed. Sandy landed on the plush carpet with a thump. Jeanie pointed to the connecting bathroom and said, "Get out of here, you traitor!" She turned her head away and waited for Sandy to leave.

Sandy rose to her feet and leaned over the bed. She took Jeanie's chin in her hand and turned Jeanie's head until she was looking at her. "I already said that I was sorry. Besides you knew I had to do it." Sandy let go of Jeanie, her head not moving, just staring out into nothing as if Sandy wasn't there. "You only have yourself to blame, Jeanie. You flaunted the rules in everybody's face." Sandy stormed off to her own room slamming doors behind her. Oh great, I've got another year here and my best friend won't even talk to me. Life really sucks sometimes!

Sandy pouted for awhile and then looked for something to wear. It was their day off but they had to meet Jackie in half an hour for lunch and to get their new assignments. She decided on a light pink silk sari that left most of her arms bare and exposed part of her right side. It hung down to her feet concealing the soft pink house shoes that she wore. Sandy heard a soft knocking from the door to which she automatically replied 'Come in'.

To her surprise it was the bathroom door that opened, not the door to the hallway. A meek Jeanie poked her head around the door. "May I come in?" Sandy just nodded; it was now her turn to be pissed off. Jeanie rushed forward almost blubbering, "I'm so sorry Sandy, can you ever forgive me? I was angry but if we're gonna spend the next year here next to each other, we might as well be friends. I was wrong, very wrong. What do you say?" Sandy turned to face Jeanie and held her arms out wide. Jeanie rushed into them and the girls hugged each other, both crying tears of joy.

Jeanie was dressed in a shoulder-less pink mini-dress with a neckline that plunged to just above her belly-button and had a hem at mid-thigh, so her brand was on display. It looked better and was healing fast. The sides of Jeanie's plump breasts were peeking out and her short legs looked nice in her four inch heels. Each girl had chosen a dress that complimented her body.

Sandy held Jeanie at arm's length checking her out then said, "You look good enough to eat, girlfriend." Jeanie had the grace to blush and winked at Sandy acknowledging their later rendezvous. They headed out to the Prairie Star for their luncheon with Jackie.

The Prairie Star was decorated in an old west motif. All the tables and fixtures looked rough and weathered but were actually smooth and new. Jacqueline was already seated at a table for four enjoying the attentions of three gentlemen. Jacqueline looked fantastic as usual, her blonde hair falling in waves down to the middle of her back. She was wearing a stunning full-length gown that hung off one shoulder. It was turquoise with a yellow star-burst pattern. The gentlemen rose as the girls approached the table. Jacqueline dismissed the men, thanking them for their company. The ladies observed that Jackie was in complete control of the situation.

"Sit down, ladies. I've taken the liberty of ordering lunch. Let's see what the future has in store for my favorite newbies." As far as Sandy knew they were the only newbies, but she held her tongue. Their food arrived, Chimichingas smothered in sour cream and guacamole. "Dig in girls, there's plenty of water! I didn't know how you like your Mexican food so I ordered it at medium spicy. Feel free to add Tabasco, no one will be upset." She laughed in her pleasing, sexy way that was becoming familiar to Sandy and Jeanie.

After they had eaten, the three sexy women enjoyed daiquiris while Jackie told them of their new assignments. "Jeanie, your interview mentioned that you had dealt Blackjack before, so that's what you shall be doing. Also this will put a table between you and the men, so you can limit your 'fun' to your off-duty time." Jeanie's face frowned a bit before Jackie continued, "This is a very good job so you should feel honored, and you are not being chastised; OK?" Jeanie nodded, a smile replacing her sour expression.

Jackie turned to face Sandy. "You also are getting a very good job. The way you've acted during all of your time here shows flair with people, being classy yet not aloof. It has been decided that you will be a special hostess, like me." Sandy's surprise and glee was displayed all over her face. "I'm not going to last forever, you know. Appropriate outfits to expand your wardrobes have already been delivered to your rooms."

"Jeanie, you have today and tomorrow off, but I'm afraid that Sandy has something scheduled with me tomorrow. Jeanie, why don't you go enjoy your mini-vacation; I have a few more things to talk about with Sandy." Jackie leaned over and kissed Jeanie on the cheek. "Don't fret, we won't be too long."


As Jeanie walked through the casino going to her room she felt admiring hands on her skin. She didn't stop but wiggled her butt to show her appreciation. Once she arrived back at her room, she sat down in the shared living room. There was a plush sectional ending in an arm chair on either side. Closer inspection revealed that the chairs were fitted with heat and massage. All of this lavishness looked out at the Pacific Ocean through a large plate glass window. The water looked so inviting and she didn't know how much longer Sandy would be, so she changed into a skimpy yellow bikini and went out on the beach.

At the beach there were two booths as well as a life guard tower. The life guard was of course a woman. Her short blonde hair was sun-bleached almost white. She wore a red one-piece suit that was more functional than revealing. The first booth was for drinks and snacks. There was a woman bartender wearing an aquamarine micro bikini, with 2 small triangles covering little more than her nipples and a G-string bottom that her full pussy lips threatened to bust out of. The second booth offered snorkels, fins, beach shoes and diving masks. A third blonde was 'working' this booth, also wearing a micro bikini.

Jeanie ordered a fruit drink with rum from the 'Bar'. She sat on a stool enjoying her lavish drink. The bartender noticed, OK she was staring, that Jeanie didn't have any suntan lotion on and she was sitting under the direct sun. She called the other woman in a micro bikini over and told her to bring some lotion.

Addressing Jeanie she said, "You know that if you got a sunburn and were unable to perform your duties, you would be fined and punished?"

Jeanie replied, "No, I didn't. It makes sense though, in this cock-eyed life we lead." The buxom, blonde bartender smiled at Jeanie's attitude and then told the third woman to 'splurge' when applying the lotion. The other woman asked Jeanie if she was going to be going in the water. Nodding her head, "I wanted to check out the reef snorkeling." Jeanie replied.

The woman selected a water-proof lotion and started applying it to her face and shoulders. Once she was done there, the woman asked Jeanie to take off her top. Jeanie did this without hesitation, even though there were men on the beach and at the bar. After all, she didn't want to get burnt and face more punishment.

Everyone on the beach was staring at the topless, big-busted Jeanie as lotion was applied to her upper body. "You know, you really don't want any bikini lines so it would be to your advantage to leave it off." Jeanie could see her reasoning. Besides she had been next-to-naked for the past week walking around the casino. She had lost any inhibitions that she had since coming to the island. Her upper body glistened in the sun as the girl applying the lotion, Theresa, pushed down on her bikini bottom until they fell to her feet. Jeanie stepped out of them and stood naked as Theresa started on her hips.

Business was brisk at the bar as the men queued up to quench their thirst and get a closer view. Jeanie noticed them and struck a pose that thrust her shiny boobs up and forward. She loved showing off her stunning body, it was a thrill for her. Jeanie felt wetness between her thighs and shuddered despite herself.

Theresa told her that she was done and to follow her over to get the snorkeling gear. Jeanie almost strutted over to the booth, the bulges in the men's swimsuits fueling her need to show herself off. As soon as she walked off to the water, she was amused by the rush of men eager to snorkel also. Jean felt so free as she slid through the water looking at all of the beauty on the reef. The water got gradually deeper past the reef and Jeanie was about to turn back when a shadow swam between her and the sun. Fear of a shark tightened her nipples until she could see that it was just a man in a Speedo snorkeling as well.

Jeanie's nipples stayed erect when she saw it was a man not a shark, because he was not only a man but a very attractive man! It didn't hurt that the head of his erect cock had escaped the confines of his Speedo and its exposed eye seemed to be winking at her. Jeanie smiled a naughty little smile and tugged on the man's suit. His groin was free of hair, his hard cock looking so tasty as she took a breath from her snorkel, let the snorkel dangle and captured his swollen shaft between her soft lips.

The next few minutes seemed to last forever as they swam and she sucked on his 'oceanic monster'. She only released his cock momentarily to clear her snorkel and take a much needed breath, and then her mouth swallowed up his tasty meat again. While she sucked her hands wandered over his hairless balls. He is so smooth, I wonder if he is a professional swimmer.

The 'merman' erupted into her mouth. Jeanie managed to swallow most of his gift, but a little escaped and floated up to the surface like a buoy marking the position of his sexy discharge. I hope he's not finished; I need his cock in my pussy! She took another breath and looked to see if he was a 'one-shot-wonder' or was ready for more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.