My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

I awoke with the delightful feeling of close contact with two soft, sexy young bodies. I opened my eyes and looked into the sad, scared, desperate eyes of Megan and Amy. They laid their heads on my shoulders and sobbed.

"Patrick ... I ... I..." Megan couldn't continue she was so upset.

"I'm so sorry, Patrick! I should have resisted. You're my Life-mate; that should have been enough to resist. I don't deserve to be yours anymore. If you want to terminate our Life-mate bond, I ... I'll understand. I'll do the right thing, I won't bother you anymore." Amy looked at me with dead, sad, despairing eyes. She was sure her life was over as she knew it, maybe literally. She and Megan sobbed brokenheartedly, their tears flowing down my chest.

I didn't need Elizabeth's warning to know what this was. I didn't need her warning to want to help my two special girls. They gasped as I kissed each one of them and hugged them tight.

"I love you two more than life itself; I always will. You had no choice in what you did; it was an act of love, so you could have my babies. It's OK, I understand. 'Now, ' I thought. I felt like a hypocrite; hours earlier I had given up on these two. I'd never be able to repay Elizabeth for what she'd done for me, what she made me see.

I kissed them, then ran my hands between their legs. They were wet.

I wasn't worried about Megan. She'd been through 'betraying me' (her words, not mine) before. She knew what it was like, not having a choice in having sex with others. Unbeknownst to him, Bandor had prepared her for this. She was upset, but she'd be OK.

Amy was the one I was worried about. Her whole world had crashed down around her, collapsing into nothingness. She was adrift in a sea of despair, with no life preserver and no shore in sight. The dead look in her eyes scared me.

I kissed Amy until I felt her tongue shyly touch mine. She withdrew it quickly. I knew she felt she didn't have the right. I kissed her again, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She tried to pull away, moaning at the same time, but I put my hand behind her head and held her to me. She whimpered and gave up, for the moment, letting me claim her tongue. She was so reluctant it almost felt like I was raping her. I would do just that, if that's what it would take to save her...

Amy panicked when I moved my head between her legs.

"Patrick! No! You can't!" she cried out, her voice cracking with fear.

"Why not? I know you like it," I answered reasonably.

"I'm ... not clean down there," she muttered, her face red.

"You took a shower, didn't you?" She smelled clean and wholesome, and very turned on.

"Yes, but I'm defiled. I've ... had others down there. I can't have you there; it's not right. I don't deserve to have you do that to me." Her voice was desolate and empty, as flat and devoid of emotion as I'd ever heard anyone in my life.

"What do you need to do to make yourself ready? Is there a purification ceremony you need to do first?"

"I ... may never be ready again. I'm not sure I can ever be clean again," she wailed in despair.

OK, I'd tried the gentle way. I knew Amy better than she knew herself; I knew how to deal with this. It wasn't how I would have wanted it, but 'rape' it would have to be.

"Nonsense. You're mine, and I will have you right now if I so wish," I said curtly. "Megan, hold her."

Megan looked horrified, but she knew better than to disobey an order from me in that tone of voice. She had an inkling of what I was doing.

"Patrick! No!" Amy screamed as I started to lick and suck her.

"Shut up, Amy, or I'll have Megan gag you," I said mildly.

It didn't take long. Amy was wetter than I'd ever seen her, and after she calmed down, she started cumming like a freight train. It took two minutes, tops.

When I moved up on top of her, she knew what was coming next. She argued again.

"Please, Daddy, no. I can't have you there, I'm dirty. I..."

"Remember that gag? Shut up, little girl, or I'll use it," I said brusquely.

Pavlov's dog. Amy's face turned red and her eyes blazed as she heard me call her a little girl. She gave me her 'I can't believe you're stupid enough to call me that!' look.

"Fuck you!" she whispered angrily.

"I hope so. Now you've got the idea," I said as I pushed all the way inside her with one stroke.

It was pretty much over right then, as Amy started orgasming immediately. Oh, she didn't give in all at once. I had to tell her to put her legs around me, and I had to tell her to kiss me back as I made love to her {Amy still says you raped her, but she says it with a smile and a faraway, dreamy look in her eyes! J.}, when Megan let go of her hands, she didn't fight me; she wrapped them around my shoulders and held me as tight as she could.

After we both exploded, she held me as a drowning woman held on to her rescuer. I felt her warm breath on my ear. I looked up and saw Megan looking at me, a mixture of admiration, awe, love and ... eager anticipation? ... on her face.

"I love you so much," Amy whispered, kissing my neck. "Did you really like doing that with me, or were you just being nice? Wasn't it disgusting, knowing I'd been with others?" There was still a little fear in her eyes, but my special girl was mostly back.

"I loved it. You could never be disgusting, Amy. I will always love you. Remember, sweetheart, I've been pushing you for months to have sex with someone else. You didn't do anything I didn't ask you to do, and you really couldn't help it anyway. As long as you want me, Amy, I'll never be stupid enough to let you go."

"Don't be so sure. You haven't heard everything yet," she muttered under her breath.

"Is it my turn next?" Megan asked breathlessly. "Are you going to rape me now?" she asked hopefully.

"Do I need to?" I asked fatalistically, like it was a dirty job but someone had to do it.

"Oh yes!" Her voice turned into an exact imitation of Amy's voice. "I'm dirty, Daddy, I can never have you again if you don't punish me, 'long' and 'hard'. I'll fight you every step of the way when you try to have sex with me ... unless, of course, you handcuff me and blindfold me!" Amy blushed furiously at Megan's imitation of her. I wondered at that blush ... Amy and handcuffs and blindfolds? I hoped not; one kinky girl was enough!

I looked startled. Amy giggled, still red with embarrassment. We all looked startled as a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold appeared on the bed next to Megan.

"Sarah! Get the hell out of here!" I yelled, embarrassed.

"Sorry, Master!" Jessica giggled. If that other giggle was Lori, Jessica was going to be dead, dead, dead! I really wasn't kidding, either.

"May I?" Amy asked me. The twinkle was back in her eye.

"Please do. Feel free to make it hurt while you're at it," I growled. Amy gently pulled Megan's hands behind her back. I saw a look of concern in Megan's eye.

"Please, Amy, I'm kinky, but I really don't get into pain. Too many real memories there," she said sadly. I kissed her apologetically.

"Sorry, honey, bad joke. I forgot about that. Maybe you should stop, Amy," I said as she was about to snap the handcuffs tight. Megan looked at me with big, sad, begging eyes.

"Don't you dare stop. I messed this up last time. I really want it this time." She trembled as Amy closed the cuffs, then gently slipped the blindfold on.

"There is one other bad thing we need to tell you about last night, Daddy," Amy said in a trembling voice. The look of fear was back in her eyes

Megan looked startled, at least what we could see of her face.

"Amy, I can't fucking believe you're going to tell him that with me like this! Don't, Amy ... please?"

"Sorry, Megan, I won't keep secrets from him. Please don't hate us, Daddy!"

"I'll try not to, Amy," I said, then realized she didn't think it was a joke. I kissed her. "I could never hate you two. What is it?"

"We ... kinda promised Christopher we would..."

"spendonemorenightwithhimandEricaftertheCeremonyisover," she blurted out.

I wasn't sure, but I thought she said they promised they would spend one more night with Eric and Christopher after the Ceremony was over. The little whimper she gave told me I interpreted correctly.

"OK ... so what's the bad news?"

"You're not mad? We could break the promise; it wasn't exactly uncoerced," Amy said hurriedly.

Was uncoerced a word? Oh well, she was Cindi's twin after all.

"Hmm. I've always told you to never break a promise," I thought out loud. I decided it really wasn't a subject conducive to teasing. "Keep the promise. I think it's a good idea. I'd like you two to have a fond memory of this time, and last night was too guilt ridden. Spend the night with them, with my blessing."

"They promised it would be the last time. We promise too," they said together.

"They promised? Was Eric in on this too?" I asked, acting unconcerned.

"Actually, now that you mention it ... no, it was Christopher's idea. Eric didn't say a thing," Megan said. I felt her unspoken question in my mind.

"Didn't think so," I muttered.

"What's wrong, Patrick?" Megan asked, concern in her voice.

"I don't know. Keep an eye on Christopher when you're with them. Something weird is going on with him. I can't put my finger on it, but something's different."

"We can cancel the whole thing if you think we're in danger," Amy said.

I almost laughed. I couldn't imagine Amy and Megan together being in danger. Then I remembered that we were talking about Christopher, and they would be largely incapacitated by the hormone storms they would be experiencing.

"Christopher would never hurt you; he really does love you two. Besides, Eric will be there, and they know I would kill them if they hurt you two. I think you should go through with it; it may be the best chance to find out what's wrong with him."

I can be a genius sometimes. I almost laughed when I saw Megan and Amy visibly relax. Now they had a reason for spending the night with the two guys; it wasn't just them being unfaithful to their fiancé. If it took sex to make Christopher talk ... well, it was for a good cause, right? Remember I told you how ruthless and amoral the girls were under the influence of the hormone?

I thought I would deal better with the two having sex with Eric and Christopher if I wasn't there watching. It had been exciting at first, but it became too intense after a while. I was looking forward to the day when they were exclusively mine again.

Amy and I had a good time teasing Megan endlessly, making her admit and begging forgiveness for what a bad girl she'd been. To me, it was a game, but it really did help Megan throw her guilt aside.

Amy and Megan bounced out of bed the next morning, all atwitter with excitement. They couldn't wait to talk to Elizabeth, to get confirmation that the Ceremony was over for them. We walked into the kitchen for breakfast, arms around each other. We were startled as applause broke out in the room.

"We're done now, right?" Amy asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry, Amy, Megan, but no, you're not finished yet," Elizabeth said sadly.

"WHAT? I ... I did what I'm supposed to do! They all came in my vagina ... I'm sure they did!" Amy protested, scrunching up her forehead and chewing on her lower lip as she thought back. Her tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth as she concentrated. I barely concealed my grin, but I couldn't stop the urge to kiss her cheek.

"What?" she asked me.

"Nothing," I answered.

"Sounds like there's some doubt about which hole they were in!" Sammi giggled. "Need me to give you a lesson on what's what, Little Miss Innocent?"

Amy flushed.

"I don't need any lessons from you, tramp!" she shot back. They stared at each other for a moment, then grinned and hugged. I breathed a sigh of relief. You never knew with Amy and Sammi. World War Three was always a possibility with those two.

"What went wrong?" Megan asked weakly.

"Something happens when you're finished. That event hasn't happened yet. You've missed someone," Elizabeth explained.

"But ... we did Christopher, Eric, Patrick ... who else... ?" Amy's face turned white and her eyes were huge in her face as she sputtered into silence.

"Oh my God! Grampa? Not Grampa!" She turned to me, panic in her eyes. "Daddy, I can't have sex with Grampa! I just can't!" Tears ran down her cheeks as she gave a little sob.

"He's a good looking guy, honey, and he's not that old. I know you two love each other. It'd only be once, Amy," I said, trying to console her.

"Becky doesn't seem to have any problems with it," Cindi blurted out. Becky grinned and blushed, giving a 'thumbs up' gesture...

"The problem's not with me," Amy said hurriedly. She blushed deeply. I decided I would have to hear this story later! "It's not fair to him. I can't do that to him!"

"Do what? You're not making any sense here, Cindi," I replied. She sounded just like Cindi trying to explain something. Everyone laughed except Cindi. She had that innocent look on her face that said she hadn't a clue what we were laughing about.

"Daddy, you know Grampa has been in love with me for years." Cindi made a gagging noise. "He has! I can't just do it with him once and expect him to forget all about it afterwards. It's not fair to him."

"Who says it has to be one time? He's Patrick's Dad, after all. You could..." Cindi shut up as Amy gave her a killing look. Cindi was always trying to get her monogamous twin to loosen up. I was sure fear for her own life would be the only reason Cindi wouldn't tease Amy endlessly about sleeping with two guys during the Ceremony.

"Amy, your Grandfather has been through this numerous times in the past. He understands what it's about. I'm sure he's dealt with this problem before," Megan tried to console her. Strangely, both Victoria and Elizabeth coughed and looked away, blushing themselves. I saw our resident author Julie's attention peak. I wondered why her eyes wouldn't meet mine.

"Oh God! I knew this whole thing was going to be bad ... can it possibly get any worse?" Amy moaned, her head in her hands. I was alarmed at the fleeting look on Elizabeth's face that clearly said 'yes, it could'. I was glad Amy wasn't looking.

"Patrick, I ... I'm sorry," Megan said softly. I pulled both of them into a hug.

"It's OK, Megan; I've known for a long time," I whispered.

"You have?" she looked startled.

"Megan, I'd have to be blind to have not seen the attraction between you two. I remember a certain crazy redhead spending an afternoon over there once and coming home all happy and giggly ... for all I know, you might have already done something together," I said, leering at her.

"No we haven't!" she swore. I wondered what the color in her cheeks was for then. I had enough stories here to catch up on to keep me busy for a week. "It doesn't bother you?"

"Not at all. He's not likely to try to steal you from me; he has Mom, and they seem to like each other just fine. Besides, I could always steal her if he tried to steal you!" I hid my face in my hands as I realized what I'd just said. All the girls looked shocked and laughed. I decided to change the subject.

"I'm sorry, Julie, you spent so much time with me last night you missed your time with Eric and Christopher."

"Um ... actually, no I didn't. I ... um ... saw them when Amy and Megan joined you. It's all taken care of." She beamed at the two guys and they smiled back at her. Everyone seemed happy.

"Damn! I wish I'd seen that," I joked.

"I can play it back for you later if you want," Melinda offered. Julie glared at the ceiling.

"Not unless I'm there with him," she ordered.

"Yes, My Lady," Melinda said quietly. I wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic or not. Julie seemed satisfied.

"So if you three are finished with Christopher and Eric, can we... ?" Cindi asked.

"I'm finished," Megan said. Amy and Julie nodded.

"Yes!" Cindi squealed as she pumped her fist in the air and jumped on Christopher's lap, slipping her arms around his neck and her tongue to his tonsils. "Ready for an orgy tonight, Big Boy?" she teased, once she let him breathe again.

Katie explained once she saw all the questioning glances.

"We decided we'd all take them at once. Actually, that's probably modified now to exclude Patrick. I imagine he has some additional duties to perform with the three sickos ... er, monogamous ones ... and Grampa. We can get him later." She smiled sweetly at Julie, Amy and Megan as they gave her baleful looks ... and raised their middle fingers to her in salute.

Amy looked uncomfortable and concerned.

"Daddy?" she asked tentatively.

"What is it, Amy?"

"Would you mind, or be upset or mad if ... I mean ... it's just ... I thought..."

"Spit it out, Cindi," I teased.

"Oh God, I don't want to hurt you again..."

"You want to take care of things with your Grampa alone, without me there," I guessed.

She nodded, looking guilty, then hastened to explain.

"I know I said I wanted you there for everything, but I didn't know about this and I think he would really be more comfortable if you weren't there and I really don't want to freak him out and..." she wasn't as good at the run-on sentences as Cindi was, so she ran out of breath.

"It's OK, Amy, I can find something else to do..."

"Amy, are you aware that Patrick and Peter have probably worked together in Ceremonies before? It's not likely to be a first for either of them," Lisa interrupted. Victoria and Elizabeth smiled and nodded; Julie looked innocent. Lisa gave an embarrassed grin herself.

"Oh."

"I have an idea. Why don't you and I do it together with Patrick and Peter?" Megan suggested. "We could have Becky there to 'help out'."

"How about we play it by ear. I'll spend some time visiting with my Mother, and if you want me there, I'll be there. If not, I'll just take you home when you're done," I suggested.

"But ... but you'll see me when I'm ... done! I can't! I'd be so embarrassed!" Amy squeaked.

"Amy, you're not walking home and you can't drive. Someone has to take you home. I'm going to see you when you get home anyway. I'm going to know what you're doing in there. It'll be OK, honey," I reassured my 'blushing virgin'.

"God, I just hate doing this to you," she whimpered. She flew into my arms and I hugged her.

"It's OK, sweetheart. I know you're only doing it so you can have my baby. I'm not upset." That must have been the right thing to say, because she beamed at me through her tears.


The Ceremony with Christopher, Eric, and the other girls was somewhat anticlimactic. They had one big orgy with the two boys. It was awesome. Melinda showed me the 'tape' later. Nothing unexpected, but awesome. Everyone behaved just as expected. Katie and Becky danced around and played their imitation mix of innocent girl next door and cheerleader-slut. Cindi played innocent flirt, and Sammi played the Queen who gets anything, and anybody, she wants. Kim and Heather, Valerie and Christina didn't have to play innocent ... they were. Sarah played the scared, innocent girl next door; that wasn't an act either. Jessica finally let her kinky side out. I heard stories, but Melinda wouldn't let me see that part of the 'tape'. She said my heart couldn't take it and Jessica wouldn't have been able to sit for a week when I got through with her. I figured it would have been more like a month if even half of the stories I heard were true. I wasn't sure if the not being able to sit for a month was because I would beat her that severely or fuck her that hard.

I wasn't there because that was the same night that Amy, Megan, Becky and I went over to my Dad's house. Well, OK, it's my Mom's house too, but we didn't go over there to see her.

I figured this was my best chance to get back at my Dad for all the tricks and mean things he's pulled on me over the years (centuries) so I didn't tell him we were coming. He greeted us like normal and, as usual, swung Amy around in a circle, then hugged her close.

"God, I've missed you, sweetheart," he whispered, then kissed her. That's where things changed.

I saw the impish glow in the little twerp's eyes as she slipped her hand behind his head and gave him a kiss he never expected to get from her again (remember the kiss they shared just before the President's helicopter picked us up to rescue Michelle's daughter Angela?).

I've had a few of those kisses from Amy {A few ... hundred? J.}. When Amy holds the back of your head, you don't pull away. That's assuming your brain could even think of that action when Amy is kissing you. That's never happened in Cornazan history either. Of course, Little Miss Monogamous hasn't kissed that many guys, but the point is the same.

When Amy finally let him breathe again, Dad glanced frantically around the room, a look in his eyes that I swear was a look of fear. He glared at a hysterically giggling Becky. He tried to speak three times before any sound came out.

"Amy? Honey, that's not funny!" he croaked. She grinned at him nervously.

"It's time for my Ceremony, Grampa! You're the last one I need."

Dad looked stunned, then sat down heavily in the nearest chair.

"Oh shit! I forgot about that; it's been so long since we had one. Damn it, Megan, that's why I wanted you to be a physician specializing in genetics, so you could find a way around this. But no, you had to play in the dirt. Now I have to have sex with my precious granddaughter whom I love more than..." His face turned white as the realization hit him. "I have to do all of them?"

I nodded. I felt a little sorry for him. Only a little, though. Then I remembered and felt a lot sorry for him.

"It gets worse, Dad," I said gently. He looked at me, a devastated, resigned look on his face.

"There's only one thing that could make it worse ... please tell me Megan isn't involved..."

Megan sat on his lap and kissed him, much as Amy had.

"I'm sorry, Grampa," she whispered.

"But ... you're supposed to be immune," he objected.

"I am ... Little Megan is not," she said, caressing his cheek lightly.

"Oh God ... Amy number two," he whispered. We all looked shocked. We hadn't known she was that special to him ... she'd been dead for so long. Amy sat on his lap when Megan moved off.

"Amy, I'm sorry," he murmured.

Amy forgot about my enhanced hearing.

"I'm not, Grampa. I used to dream and fantasize about you sometimes. I've always known how you really felt about me, even before I knew what sex was. You're the only man I've ever wanted, even a little, besides Patrick." She blushed deeply as she whispered her indiscretion in his ear. So that's the reason she panicked when she found out she had to have sex with him!

Strangely, I wasn't jealous. I thought it was too cute for words. I was glad the two of them would get to enjoy each other and maybe not feel guilty about it afterwards. After all, they had to do it.

"Amy, I'm not sure I can do this. To have you once and never again ... that'll be tough."

"You have to! Otherwise, I can never have a baby. You know that." She bit her lip, then made a decision. "It doesn't have to be just once. Patrick said I could spend a weekend or so with you..." Her voice faltered. My heart went out to her. I knew how difficult it was for her to make that offer, just to keep from hurting her Grampa...

Dad touched her cheek lovingly.

"I think that would only make it worse, Pretty One. It's just going to be tough to have you once and then never be able to hold you, sleep with you again." I saw the tears in his eyes.

Amy brightened considerably.

"But you can, Grampa! I'm sure Patrick would let me sleep over here sometimes when I wanted. I could sleep with you, you could hold me all night ... we just couldn't ... do anything," she said excitedly.

"But what if ... I mean, if we lost control..."

"We wouldn't. Once this hormone is cleared out of my body, I could resist. I know I could. Becky could keep us in line."

"Oh God ... Becky ... I forgot ... I'm sorry..."

Becky was in his lap in a flash.

"It's OK, I understand. My feelings aren't hurt. I've known for a long time." She grinned at Amy. "Who's going to protect you from me?"

Amy grinned back.

"Even my twisted sense of monogamy doesn't exclude sex with other girls. But I don't do girls; never had the desire," Amy said apologetically.

Becky gave an evil little grin.

"I bet Cindi and I can cure you of that," she giggled. Amy shuddered.

"You probably could. Please don't," she whimpered. Becky grinned even more.

"So how do we do this?" I asked. I wanted to give the girls a chance to back out of me being there.

"Patrick..." Amy started, her eyes big and sad.

"Patrick, we need to be with Grampa alone first. Neither of us wants you there at the beginning," Megan finished. That was the second time Megan had called him Grampa. I guess it was a sign of respect.

"Megan, that's not true! It's not a matter of want. I need to spend some time with Gra ... Peter alone. Patrick ... I just need some time alone with him. Then, maybe..."

"I'm sorry, Patrick, I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I just didn't know how to say it. Please understand. I'm sorry we brought you here for nothing," Megan said.

"You didn't bring me here for nothing, dear. I'll just visit with my Mother while you're waiting. Take your time; I understand." I did. After the night with Eric and Christopher, I wasn't sure I wanted to see Amy and Megan with my Father.

Amy stood there for a moment, a confused look on her face, as if she were trying to decide something. She quickly whispered something in Megan's ear. Megan nodded, then Amy took my Dad's hand and led him out of the room with Becky. Megan joined me.

"She changed her mind again. She wants to be with your Dad alone. I'm supposed to make sure you don't have your feelings hurt. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do that, but I am." Megan rolled her eyes and giggled nervously. Teenagers were as much a mystery to her as they were to me, even though she'd been one in the last cycle. She hadn't understood herself any better back then.

"I'm not upset. I'm just wondering why it's such a big deal to her to be alone with her Grampa when she wanted me with her so bad before."

Megan sighed.

"I guess this is the 'making sure you don't get your feelings hurt' part. She doesn't want you to see ... ah, hell, I don't know how to say this..."

"What? She doesn't want me to see that she's sexually attracted to my Dad and he's likely to ring her bells like no one but maybe me has ever done before?" I asked. Megan's jaw dropped in surprise.

"You knew about that?"

"Oh, hell, Megan, a blind person would know that. I've entertained myself since she was eight years old watching those two dance around each other trying to ignore the obvious. They were both afraid I'd be upset so they pretended it didn't exist. I'm just glad they have a good excuse to get it out of their system now."

Megan chewed on her lower lip for a moment, trying to decide if she should tell me more.

"It's not that simple, you know..." she said softly.

"Oh Lord ... now what?" I asked. I'm sure my eyes reflected the fear I felt in my heart.

"It's not that bad. It's just ... if you were ever to die forever, Amy might approach your Father about being a Life-mate to him before she would self-terminate as suddenly unattached Life-mates do. I doubt she's thought of it, but I bet your Dad has."

Oh crap! Damn it, was nothing ever simple? I was glad for them, but...

"Do I have anything to worry about? Will she come back to me?" I held my breath, my heart pounding, as I waited for Megan's answer.

Megan's eyes opened wide in surprise and she hugged me close as she realized how I had taken what she said.

"Oh no, honey! It's not even a remote possibility that she won't come back to you. I didn't mean that. I just meant that she loves your Father very much. She's probably also in love with him, but nothing compared to how she feels about you. You are and always will be number one with her by at least ten orders of magnitude above the next closest male. That next closest male just happens to be your Father. You have nothing to worry about, dear," Megan reassured me.

"Then why... ?"

"Because she loves him dearly, and she knows she's going to lose it completely when she makes love to him. And they will make love to each other, not have sex. She'll give herself completely to him and he'll be her whole life until they're done with the Ceremony. Amy the Monogamous, Amy, the most famous One Man Woman in our history, is going to fall apart and give herself completely to another man for a few hours. Of course it's going to be hormone mediated, but ... not entirely. She doesn't want you, or anyone, to see that. She wants you to assume they're just having sex to satisfy the requirement of the Ceremony and be none the wiser."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.