My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope - Cover

My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 35

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Before we headed to bed the girls joked, at least I thought they were joking, that I was sleeping alone that night. They said I had a lot of them to service over the next few days and they didn't want me tired out from activities before they were ready to start the Ceremony. I found out they were serious. For the first time since I'd been drunk when Victoria, my wife at the time, had left me in the last cycle, I went to bed alone.

I resigned myself to sleeping alone and had just dozed off when two human cannonballs catapulted themselves onto the bed, jumping up and down like little kids, screeching and giggling. It scared the hell out of me! My eyes flew open and I found out why they were acting like little kids; I stared into the grinning faces of Lisa and Lori. I grabbed them, threw them down on the bed, and tickled them into submission.

"What are you little monsters doing?" I demanded in my best, severe, no nonsense Daddy voice. It took them a few seconds to stop laughing and catch their breath enough to answer. Yep, I had them terrorized, just like all the other girls.

"S ... sorry Daddy, but we couldn't..."

" ... let you sleep alone tonight," they gasped together. "We can't help you out like the other girls do..."

" ... but we can cuddle real good..."

" ... well, we could help you out like the others do..."

" ... but you'd spank our butts and throw us out of bed..."

" ... and freak out and never talk to us again..."

" ... so we'll be good little girls..."

" ... and settle for little girl cuddling like we know you like..."

" ... and expect from us!" They finally stopped to breathe.

"Behave, girls," I said, the severity not an act this time. "It's hard enough to stretch the human morals this body comes with to make love to my fourteen year old daughters; it doesn't stretch enough for six year olds. Be good."

"We will, Daddy. We understand ... Well, OK, we don't understand, but we accept it. It's not easy for us, you know; we're not really six years old. We wish ... but we'll be good," they said sadly. They sighed together and laid their heads on my shoulders, sighing again and snuggling close. They smelled like freshly shampooed little girls and they didn't turn me on in the least, thank God. Lori even drooled on my shoulder.

"OK, you don't have to be quite that realistic, Lori," I objected. She broke up, laughing hysterically. Lisa kissed me. I smacked her head hard at the first indication of her tongue starting to move.

"Sorry," she said contritely. I put my arms around them and held them close. They drifted off to sleep, finally getting the perfect six-year-old act down.

Sleep didn't come as easy for me. Lisa had just touched my mouth with her tongue, but it reverberated constantly through my head. No, not the six year old trying to be a big girl ... no, it was the memories that flooded in of when I'd lived with her when she was a teenager and an adult. I didn't remember it all ... I didn't know if I'd been married to her with Amanda, or if we'd just had children together. She might have even been married to someone else; I didn't have that knowledge. I knew I'd loved her, though.

'Damned right. Where do you think Melissa and I came from?' Melinda interrupted my thoughts.

"I think I loved you two a lot too, didn't I?"

Melinda sighed.

"You did. We were little monsters and you loved us just the same. Do you want to know where the names 'Melissa' and 'Melinda' came from?"

"Where?"

"From you. You called us that when we were alone. Never with anyone else around, just us. I never knew if you were serious, but you said it was for Me Linda, meaning My Linda, and Me Lissa, meaning the same thing. It was so special to us." There was a long pause, almost a lifetime for a computer.

"Daddy, we love you so much!" Melissa and Melinda whimpered, tears in their voices. "How come you left us? Why didn't you live with us and Mom?"

"I love you too. I don't know, girls. I don't have those memories. It wasn't because of you, though; I know that."

"Can we join you tonight? The Qerda fleet is nowhere near yet; it would be safe. Please?" Melissa asked. It was so much more special, the question coming from the silent one.

'I know!' Melinda giggled. 'She'd kill me if she knew I could talk to you on this secure channel that she can't listen in on. She wants to make love to you tonight, Daddy. So do I. I just wanted you to know; I didn't want to be dishonest with you. It would be both our first times. Do you think the others would mind?'

"What do we do with Lisa and Lori? I won't let them watch!" I said vehemently.

"You know what we're planning?" Melissa asked.

"Duh!" I'd been waiting for years to use the teenagers' response on any of the girls.

"Say yes and we'll take care of them," Melinda assured me.

"Yes."

"Lo'riii! Liii'sssaaa!" the babies cried out loud from the other room. Strangely, none of the other girls answered the calls. Lisa and Lori were awake instantly and out of the room like a shot.

"That should just about take care of them for the rest of the night," Melinda murmured in an exact imitation of Tom Skerritt's voice.

Lisa and Lori had barely left the room when the door shut quietly by itself. I heard the lock click, bolting the door from all outsiders. Strange ... there was no lock on that door. I had no time to contemplate that thought before the two gorgeous redheaded teenagers appeared in the room.

I'd seen them before, but I still gasped in awe. Their red hair was brushed until it shone. They each were wearing floor length gowns; Melinda's was deep blue, Melissa's deep green. Both dresses were stunning against their red hair. Melinda's hair was done up in a bun, Melissa's was in long flowing banana curl ringlets.

They looked at my wide-open mouth, then gazed a little south. I blushed as I realized what they were looking at. They giggled together.

"Does that mean you like?" Melinda whispered, her eyes sparkling with amusement. Melissa's eyes glowed with something I couldn't define. I decided I didn't want to define it; I wasn't ready to know what secrets those eyes held just yet.

"I like!" I gulped.

Melinda flowed towards me like a dream. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kissed me. It lasted about five seconds before I fainted.

The next thing I knew, I was lying on the bed with two distraught angels sitting on either side of me.

"Melinda, if you killed him before I even got to kiss him..." Melissa threatened darkly.

"Amanda?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry, Patrick. No, I'm not Amanda. We do know how she kissed, though. I forgot how you reacted. I didn't think I could do it that well," Melinda said, her eyes moist with worry.

"Are you going to do that again if I kiss you?" Melissa asked.

"Probably, if you learned to kiss the same place Melinda did. It doesn't matter, I'm lying down now. Come here," I urged as I grabbed her and pulled her to me. She squealed in surprise, then proceeded to kiss me senseless ... literally.

It was worth passing out again.

After I came to the second time, they cuddled up to me on either side. I had a good time taking their dresses off. The little nymphs weren't wearing anything underneath!

My hands roamed over both their bodies as they kissed me repeatedly about the head and neck. They gasped as I slid my fingers through their wetness. Melissa's face paled.

"I ... I'm scared, Patrick," she whispered.

"We can just cuddle. Touching your lovely bodies is as good as sex anyway. We don't have to do anything tonight," I assured them. They blushed deeply but smiled sweetly at me.

"Yes we do," Melinda said quietly.

"Why?"

"Something ... is going to happen when the Ceremony is finished. We have to be activated or someone will die," Melissa filled in for her sister.

"What? Who?" I demanded.

"We don't know. We don't have all the information. But that's not the only reason. We love you and we really want to ... do it with you tonight. The other girls are all together talking ... we get you to ourselves all night."

"How do you know something is going to happen?"

"We can feel it. Sometimes we can feel the presence of events. I don't know how to describe it better than that," Melinda explained.

"Are the Qerda back?" I asked fearfully. I really wanted the Ceremony and the wedding to go uninterrupted.

"No, it has nothing to do with the Qerda, or any enemy, or an attack. It's us. Something will happen that wasn't supposed to happen, because something else happened that wasn't supposed to happen ... the Qerda won't bother us until after the wedding," Melinda stated emphatically.

"How can you be sure?"

"Aurora is sure. That's a lot better than me being sure. Patrick, if Aurora states it, it will happen. She would never let anything ruin Amy's and Megan's wedding. She's been looking forward to that for about a thousand years," Melinda said confidently. Melissa nodded in agreement.

"Is it Amy? Does Amy die?" I asked, holding my breath, not wanting to hear the answer. The Prophecy said I'd lose the two I loved the most. It said the Special One would have her body shattered, her mind destroyed. Would I not even get a honeymoon?

"That I can tell you; it's not Amy. That would interfere with the wedding. Remember how Amy complained that she was the one that always needed saving? Wanting to know why she never got to save anyone? Amy gets to save someone. It's not exactly like she envisions it, but she gets to save ... someone!" Melinda stammered at the end. I knew she had almost given it away. Yet she said she didn't know!

"I don't know, not consciously. My programming freezes me if I start to give you any details. I'm as in the dark as you are."

Melinda decided to change the subject to something she was more interested in.

"Stop gabbing and do us, Patrick!" she insisted.

"Yes, stop gabbing and do them, Patrick," Julie ordered from the corner. Where had she come from?

"Damn it! I knew we were spending too much time talking!" Melinda complained, looking bitterly disappointed.

"I didn't come to interrupt, girls, I came to help. I promise you, no one else will come in," Julie leaned over the bed and rubbed the girls' flat, sexy stomachs.

"If you found us, someone else will!" Melissa looked ready to cry, when she wasn't looking like she wanted to eat Julie and me whole.

"No one else will come through that door," Julie declared firmly. Melinda looked at her sharply, then smiled broadly.

"No one else will come in, Melissa," she assured her sister.

"You mean ... is it... ?"

"Yes, it's her. It's ... the other Julie. No one will come in here, whether they want to or not!" Melinda giggled. "Julie will see to that."

Julie sat on the bed and pulled the two computer-girls, or I guess they were now girl-computers, towards her, laying their heads on her lap.

"I'll go first, Melissa. You won't be as scared then," Melinda offered.

"Yes I will," Melissa whispered. "Go on, I'll watch."

I turned my attention to Melinda, kissing my way slowly down her body. I spent a lot of time on her nipples, sucking one while playing with the other. She trembled, gasped, whimpered and thrashed around as I led her closer and closer to the Promised Land.

She cried out softly as I moved my hand between her legs, stroking her slowly. Her hips bucked up to meet my hand as her body responded. I wasn't sure if Melinda knew what was going to happen, but her body sure knew it wanted something inside that spasming hole between her legs. Finally, I stopped teasing her and pushed my finger inside her.

Melinda may not have been surprised at what was happening, but Melissa was shocked when Julie kissed her, while rubbing her sexy little breasts. She gasped into Julie's mouth, then shrieked when Julie moved down her body and sucked a nipple in her mouth.

"Julie!" Melissa whispered, her voice trembling. "What are you doing?"

"I don't think it's fair Melinda should have all the fun, do you?" Julie giggled. "Doesn't that feel good? Pretend it's Patrick ... it's going to be soon enough anyway."

Melissa turned to mush under Julie's talented fingers, lips and tongue (at least they were talented with males ... Melissa's reaction told me Julie was 'ambidextrous'!) as I continued my ministrations on Melinda's lovely body.

I caressed the inside of Melinda's vagina with my finger until I found her g-spot. As I stroked it softly, her eyes flew open and her mouth formed an 'o' of surprise. Seconds later, she exploded into her first orgasm of the night. The stunned look on her face and in her eyes told me it was her first ever male-induced orgasm.

She had just started down from her first when I licked her clit twice rapidly and sucked it into my mouth. Her response was incredible.

The effect on Melissa when Melinda exploded was extraordinary. Her eyes snapped open and she stared at her twin, her body trembling. Of course, there was the usual empathetic connection between them, but her response appeared to go beyond that. Obviously, the two girls had some computer-mediated linkage also as well. By the time Melinda entered her continuous, rolling orgasms from my lips, Melissa was a wreck herself as she lay in Julie's lap, eyes closed. She jumped as Julie slapped her head lightly.

"You're supposed to be watching and learning, not sleeping," she whispered with a giggle as Melissa's eyes popped open in surprise.

"I am watching!" she squawked. "I've seen that ... that thing ... he does with his finger up against her stomach inside seven times now. My God, she seems to short circuit with that! Does it really feel that good? What's he doing with his tongue? Was that an orgasm? Does it really feel as good as she seems to act like it does? How much more can she take? When do I get my turn? Is he going to do you too?" Suddenly, Melissa turned into Chatty Cathy.

"OK, I'm not ready for a babbling Melissa yet; you can go back to sleep!" Julie joked.

"Like I could sleep with him doing THAT to my twin? Is he going to do that to me too?"

"That and more. You'll love it!" I didn't hear Melissa's response, as Julie kissed her to shut her up.

I kept sucking Melinda to one orgasm after another until she finally screamed and went limp. I wondered if she fainted. Only one way to find out.

I lay down on top of her, covering her body with mine. I slowly pushed the head of my cock into her. She trembled, then her eyes opened lazily, as if the effort was too much.

"Oh God, Melissa, he's even better with his tongue than you are..." Both twins turned scarlet as they realized what Melinda had just said.

"Meliiiindaaaa!" Melissa moaned, embarrassed.

Julie giggled and kissed Melissa warmly.

"Don't worry, honey, it doesn't bother us. It just turns us on more!"

That's when Melinda realized what I was about to do to her.

"Patrick?" she whispered. Then her eyes got huge. "Oh God, Patrick, no, not yet! I haven't recovered from ... you're going to kill me!" she shrieked. I saw a small orgasm wrack Melissa's body as she watched her twin come unglued.

"Please, wait," Melinda whispered as she wrapped her arms and legs around me and tried to pull me inside her. I assumed that meant she didn't really want me to wait. I slipped in further until I felt her hymen. I felt her tense up under me.

"This is gonna hurt, isn't it?" she whispered.

"A little, but only for a while."

Melinda bucked her hips up against me, pulling me in with her legs at the same time. I heard her gasp and saw tears in her eyes as my groin touched hers. I was all the way inside her. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I hoped I could hold out long enough for her to experience fully the joy of her first time.

"There, now it's all over," she whimpered. The perfect computer-girl solution ... simple, direct.

I stayed still until she started moving against me again. She cried out softly, continuously as I made gentle love to me. She clasped me tight and cried out again as she had a huge orgasm. I followed soon after.

After recovering, she smiled tiredly at her twin.

"See, it wasn't so bad! It was wonderful!" she gushed. I slipped off her body.

Melinda moved out of the way. Melissa gave Julie a quick kiss, thanking her with her eyes. She lay down next to me and we started kissing.

I gave Melissa the same treatment, sucking her to several orgasms before slowly entering her. My eyes widened slightly in surprise as I slipped in easily. Melissa reached up to kiss my neck. I saw the panic and fear, the desperation in her eyes.

'Please ... don't give away my secret. Please?' she begged in my mind. 'Melinda will kill me if she finds out... '

'I think you just gave it away yourself. Melinda can read your mind, or whatever it's called between you two.'

'No she can't ... not on this channel. What? You think I don't know about the private channel she has too?'

'This isn't your first time, is it?'

'N ... no.'

'Who was the first time with? Was it good?' I asked, being the nosy father.

'It was great! Not as wonderful as this, but really good!' I could feel her getting wetter as she thought about it. 'I don't think I should tell you who it was.'

'Your choice, dear. Does Sarah and Jessica know?'

'Oh my God! You know? I ... don't think so.'

'Don't bet on it. Do you really think Sarah set up that link between you and Jermel just because everyone thought you were dead? But you need to start acting like this is your first time or Melinda's going to get suspicious. You've been silent too long.'

"Umph!" Melissa grunted. "Go slow for a bit, OK? I feel so ... full!"

I slowed down, grinning at Melissa's acting job. Her vagina was squeezing me like it knew exactly what it was doing.

"Does it hurt, honey?" I asked sympathetically.

'God I love you!' she said in appreciation for going along with her act. I felt her do something in my mind and I had all the feelings of an orgasm, but without shooting my fluid into her.

'Wow! I'll give you half an hour and a quarter to cut that out!' I joked. I shut up when she did it again in retaliation for my being a smart aleck.

"Um ... it doesn't hurt much now; it feels really good! Of course it hurt a little at first," Melissa said, then giggled in my mind.

'I didn't lie! It did hurt a little at first; it just wasn't with you!' She turned serious. 'I'm so sorry Patrick! I wish this had been the first time... '

'No you don't. I don't think Jermel would feel very flattered about that thought, either, ' I pointed out.

"Melinda, you little shit, why didn't you tell me this felt so good?" Melissa gasped, quickly heading for her first orgasm. She wasn't faking this time.

Melinda didn't answer. She was too busy lowering herself onto my face. I caught a glimpse of Julie moving to the corner to watch unobtrusively.

Much later, I figured the other girls were going to be irritated at me. They gave me a night off to rest up and I spent the whole night getting a lot closer with two lovely teenagers. I felt Melissa and Melinda do something to me just before I fell asleep; their giggles were the last thing I heard.

According to the clock, I woke up an hour later. I was in bed alone. I should have felt like crap, but I felt better rested than I had in years. I had to find out what those two imps had done to me.

I cleaned up and headed for breakfast. For once, I was the last one there. Lisa and Lori were there in body, although they both had their heads on the table, dozing.

Megan looked at me as I walked in. I saw her do a double take as her eyes widened in surprise, then she looked over at Julie, eyebrows raised. Julie nodded, smiled an evil little smile and they both broke up into hysterical laughter.

Amy looked at all three of us, then glared at me.

"We gave you the night off to rest up and you spent it activating the computer-girls? You dog!" Her harsh words didn't cover the humor in her eyes.

I tried changing the subject.

"What's with you two?" I asked Lisa and Lori. None of my girls were morning people, but they usually didn't fall asleep at the breakfast table either.

"The babies..." Lori groaned, never raising her head or opening her eyes.

"They were awake all night," Lisa complained. "They cried, they wanted to cuddle, they wanted to play ... they finally fell asleep about an hour ago."

"Let's see ... who wanted to take them in and promised to take care of them?" I asked rhetorically.

"Cindi!" they both answered together. Everyone laughed, just as the babies cried out in the other room.

"Your babies are calling you," Lori said faintly, looking at Cindi before her head sank down on the table again.

I heard a giggle from the ceiling. Julie hid her mouth with her hand, trying to keep from laughing. Lisa and Lori were too out of it to notice. Cindi practically ran out of the room. This was a dream come true for her; she got both of the babies all to herself!

"Did you girls come to any conclusions from your high-powered conferences last night?" I asked.

"I'm going back to bed; this doesn't concern me," Lori muttered as she stood up and stumbled out of the room. Lisa followed behind her.

"Go to sleep!" I heard Lori exclaim irritably from the other room. There was a hurt silence.

"Luv y'u..."

" ... Lia 'n' Loi..." the babies whispered. I heard smacking baby kissie noises.

"We love you too; now, go to sleep," Lisa urged gently.

Amy blushed.

"We did come to some conclusions," she said. "Megan and I ... and maybe Julie ... decided we want you all together. We want to do it all at once, in one..." she seemed stumped for words. I couldn't resist teasing my usually confident daughter.

"Orgy?" I supplied helpfully.

Megan and Amy both glared at me as the other girls tried unsuccessfully to keep from giggling.

"Thanks, Dad. You're helping a lot," Amy muttered. Dad. Oops.

"Sorry."

"You're enjoying this way too much, aren't you?" Megan observed. Amy looked distraught. I guess it wasn't a teasing matter. I pulled them both onto my lap.

"Look, I'm sorry. I don't understand it, but I find the idea of both of you having sex with Eric and Christopher exciting. Maybe after this is over, I'll be jealous again, but right now ... remember, you promised you would stay with them for several days and have a great time."

Amy looked green. Megan looked mad.

"Well, I'm outta here," Sammi declared. "I've heard this argument before and I really don't want to witness Patrick's horrible death!" She walked out of the room, followed by all the other girls except Julie.

"I didn't promise that!" Megan hissed.

"I did," Amy said despondently. Megan looked at her in astonishment. "God damn it, Megan, he caught me in a weak moment and he blackmailed me! Don't you start with me!"

Megan hurried to Amy's side and hugged her.

"Then I'll stay with you," she promised.

Amy looked horrified.

"No you won't! I gave my word, you didn't. One of us is going to stay faithful to him, and it's going to have to be you!" Amy said forcefully.

"Sorry, girl, you don't order me around. If you think I'm going to spend the rest of my life watching you get all teary eyed every time you look at me and realize I have something you don't, you're crazy. You spend the weekend fucking those two delicious boys, so do I."

Amy grabbed Megan in a bear hug.

"Thanks, Sister. You sure you won't hate me?" she whispered.

"My decision, my life. I love you, Amy; I could never leave you in the lurch like that."

Amy decided it was time to change the subject and have a little fun.

"So, what's this I hear about those two computer-bitches ... er ... girls ... stealing my man last night?" Amy asked the ceiling loudly, in her best Amy the Hun voice.

There was a long silence.

"Amy? I ... we ... Oh God, Amy... !"

" ... we're sorry! We didn't mean ... we thought ... we didn't know..."

The silence in the room was filled with the sobbing of Melinda and Melissa.

"Damn it, Amy, you know they don't understand humor that well, particularly yours!" I scolded her.

"Oh shit!" Amy hissed, a stricken look on her face. "I was kidding!"

Silence ... except for sobs.

"Melinda ... Melissa ... I'm sorry! I didn't mean it. Come here, both of you, please?" Amy asked.

"No," Melinda sobbed. "You hate us. We're not coming down there just so you can yell at us."

"Damn it, I said come down here, NOW!" Amy yelled. She was yelling at herself; she was upset at herself for screwing up.

There was a flash of light and Melinda and Melissa were standing in front of us, holding each other, crying. It took a second or two, but the stunned look that materialized on their faces was priceless.

"What the hell? What are we doing here?" Melissa gasped. They quickly broke apart and wiped their tears away, looking self-conscious as they tried to act grown up.

"That's better," Amy sighed.

"No, that's decidedly worse!" Melinda objected.

"Why?"

"Because we didn't bring ourselves here! What are we doing here? What did you do, Amy?" Melinda asked in a scared voice.

"Me?"

"Well, we didn't do it. You're the one that wanted us here. I vote for you having done this," Melinda said calmly. It never took long for the calm computer to take over.

"I ... have no idea. I just wanted you here. I don't think I did this," Amy protested.

"Well, it was either you or the Tooth Fairy..." Melinda left the rest unsaid. Was it possible a computer could believe in the Tooth Fairy? Nah...

"But ... how?" Amy asked.

"Well, you are supposedly the Special One," Melinda said offhandedly, leaving no doubt what she thought of that.

"Well, as long as you're here..." Amy hugged both girls tightly. "I was kidding about Patrick. We all share him ... so do you."

"We do?" Melissa and Melinda echoed together.

"Of course. You're family," Amy stated. The girls beamed.

"We're family... ," they whispered together.

The girls had decided we would start the Ceremony that evening. There was something about making love at night that seemed so much more special.


"Enter!" the Empress said curtly. She hated it when someone requested entry to her personal rooms. It seldom was good news.

Her Advisor entered, another man following behind him.

"Your Majesty, I'm sorry to disturb you..."

"Yes, of course you are... ," she waved her hand magnanimously. "What is it?"

"The Head Scientist insists on speaking to you. He says it's urgent."

The Head Scientist came out of his lab? This might prove interesting after all.

"What is it?"

"Your Highness, you remember the original information bringing to our attention the incredible power source we discovered?"

"Of course I remember; it started a war that we're still fighting. What's your point?" Scientists! Did he think she was an idiot?

The scientist looked uncomfortable.

"There's more that we never told you at the time," he whispered.

"What? You kept information from me? I can't imagine any reason for hiding information from me that will save your head, but you may try to explain..."

"Please, Your Majesty, it took us months to convince you that what we found was real. There was no way we would have convinced you that another, more powerful energy source had to exist also. We had no proof, just a theory. We needed proof, so we continued to look for it."

"And..." The Empress was excited now.

"We think we have the proof now, Your Highness."

"You think ... go on," the Empress said, trying her best to be patient. If she didn't have some real information in the next ten seconds, she'd be looking for a new Head Scientist ... and this one would be looking for a new head.

"We have detected a faint energy source on Earth that fits exactly the profile of the energy source our theory said must exist."

"And ... I assume we're preparing to head for that location immediately? Why does everything have to happen on Earth? Why can't it be somewhere interesting?"

"No, Your Majesty..."

"No?" And he was doing so well ... he had actually saved his head for a moment there...

"It was faint, Your Highness, very faint. It was likely the first time she's ever used it. She's just learning. We will need better sensor arrays to detect it reliably. We were lucky this time. We need to fit those here at Qerda before we leave, now that we know what to look for. Besides, we still have too much damage to search effectively. We need more time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.