My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

I followed Valerie down the hall, trying to concentrate as I watched her cute little butt wiggle as she ran. Man, I had seriously underestimated how pretty she and her sister were. It wasn't going to take much work at all to convince me that I needed to awaken their powers. Of course, I would resist, just so I didn't ruin my girls' fun in convincing me. The only problem was, for some reason I could sense it was going to take several sessions to accomplish the task. Yep, I was going to have to try over and over again to get it right. It would be a ... hard ... job. Or was that a hand job? I hoped I did it right. If I messed it up, it would be a ... blow(n)job. <Ewww! Yuck! Gag me with a spoon! You're such a pig! Get on with it! Pervert! {giggle} J.>.

My humor quickly evaporated as I realized Amy might be making a decision that would ruin her life forever, at least in her own mind. I ran faster, trying to catch that cute little butt for a completely different reason.

Valerie stopped in front of a closed door. Before I could open it, she turned and pulled my head down, attaching her lips to mine in a death lock. I started to get dizzy as she kissed me for all she was worth.

Holy cow, where had she learned to kiss like that? I realized the answer as soon as the question entered my head. I bet Valerie and Christina slept together most nights. I also was willing to bet there wasn't a lot of sleeping going on some of those nights. Many of them, in fact.

If I needed to help Amy out when I finally got into the room, that wasn't going to be any problem. I couldn't remember ever being this hard before.

Valerie broke the kiss and held her cheek against mine for a moment. That was so sexy and romantic I almost lost it right there. She kissed my neck softly.

"I love you. Please be my first, sometime soon. I want you to make love to me," she whispered.

I couldn't talk. I just kissed her back; it was all I could manage. She beamed at me, then turned serious.

"You need to know what you're going to see in there, so you aren't shocked. Amy is dressed ... well ... sorta like me," she giggled.

'She means naked!' Melinda giggled in my mind. "And horny! Fits Val both ways, don't you think?'

"Thank you, Melinda. Now be a good girl..."

'And shut up, ' she finished for me, sighing dramatically.

"Who's Melinda?" Valerie asked, looking confused.

"Later, honey," I said. Valerie smiled sweetly, thrilled at my calling her 'honey'. "What else do I need to know?"

"I promise you, Jeff hasn't done anything except kiss her. He hasn't even groped her. I just wanted you to know that, as it may not appear quite so innocent when you walk in there. Everything is all right; it just might look bad. Amy loves you, just as she always has, ok?" Valerie chewed on her lower lip nervously.

"Melinda, how is Amy doing?"

"Temperature is 98.8, increasing slowly, consistent with sexual arousal. Respiration is 60, shallow, and increasing steadily. Nipples are very erect. Body is slick and covered with sweat, hair soaked and unruly. She's making some strange noises. My programming says they're due to sexual arousal, but I don't understand why. Vaginal discharge is moderate, increasing..."

"All right, Melinda! I asked how she's doing, not for a complete physical!"

"Oh. You want it in human talk? Why didn't you say so? She's as horny as a three balled tomcat and statistical analysis shows a 95% certainty that she will be jacking Jeff off within three minutes, and will have his cock up her ass within ten minutes."

"Up her ass?" I asked, stunned. "Why?"

"It's rather clever on her part, actually. She knows she's in trouble. She's lost control over her desire, and she knows she'll never make it to you in time. Her mind has shattered into little green fuzzies from over-stimulation and she can't contact you mentally. She figured that, since you've only had her there once, she's betraying you less by doing it that way. She retains the fact that no one gets in her vagina or mouth except you. I know, silly, but she's not known for intelligent thought when she gets this horny."

"Jeff will never let that happen ... will he?"

"Jeff's a man who's in love with her. There's a 95% certainty that she will overcome his chivalry well within that ten-minute window. In human terms, he'll fuck your little girl's brains out, no matter how hard he tries to resist. She'll come at least four times before he loses it. He'll hate himself for it later, but he'll do it. He won't be able to resist her hormones, not at this point in the cycle," Melinda stated clinically.

"Who is that?" Valerie asked, tugging on my arm. I ignored her.

"He promised he wouldn't," I reminded Melinda.

"My Daddy wouldn't do that!" Valerie protested at the same time, tears filling her eyes.

I almost heard the click as Melinda shifted her programming into her human mode.

"Shh. It's ok, Val. He doesn't mean to. He's never been in this position before. He underestimated the strength of these hormones, and he didn't count on the additive effect of you and Christina being there also." Valerie acted as if she really had a comforting arm around her shoulder, hugging her.

"Chris and me? What's that got to do with it?" I saw the light go on in her eyes. "You mean ... we ... oh no!" she wailed despairingly. "What have we done?"

"Yeah, you forgot to allow for that. You two are involved also; you're the same age. Jeff never had a chance against you girls last night, and he doesn't stand a chance against Chris and Amy tonight. You'd better get in there, Patrick, or you're going to be picking up little Amy pieces tomorrow, trying to glue her mind back together emotionally. If you don't hurry, Amy is going to have sex with a male other than her Life-mate, and love every minute of it ... tonight. Tomorrow will be another matter altogether." Melinda had a way with words.

"I'm so sorry, Patrick, we didn't realize ... we thought we were helping... ," Valerie whispered dully. "Oh please, get in there and save her! Please don't let us be the ones to destroy the legend of Amma-llia! Hurry!" She shoved me violently towards the door.


"What are you guys doing?" Cindi asked between kisses. "Please stop," she whispered as she held them close, kissing them back passionately.

"Sorry, Cindi, but I'm doing what my girls told me to do," Christopher explained. "You gotta be a lot braver than I am to disobey two Katies. I can't even get away from one of them." He kissed her again as he unbuttoned her blouse. "Come to think of it, I can't get away from the other one either."

"You don't get any sympathy from me," Eric laughed. "I gotta deal with Lady Samantha. If I don't make this the most exciting night of Cindi's life, making her come more times than you can count, Sammi will never have sex with me again." He looked thoughtful. "Wait ... I've never had sex with her yet anyway." He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, you get the idea." He undid the belt, button, and zipper on her pants as he was talking.

Christopher smiled as he realized that Eric called her 'Sammi'. He never did that in her presence.

"I mean, you think you got it difficult? I gotta do better than Patrick or Arrian, and I don't even have the power of stud muffin here to turn your mind to mush," Eric moaned.

"Oh. I can fix that." Christopher concentrated a moment. "There. Now whenever I use it tonight, she'll act towards you the same way. Stud Muffin? I better never hear that term out of your mouth about me again," he threatened, smiling. Eric laughed as he eased Cindi down on the bed.

"Can you give me that power permanently?" Eric asked, eyes flashing in excitement. Christopher looked at him in astonishment.

"Right. How dumb do you think I am? You think I want Lady Samantha hunting me down? I don't care if she is the Queen of the Tarqa and sexy as hell, I still don't want her ripping my balls off!"

Eric shivered.

"Yeah, she might, too ... after she killed me. Hmmm, I guess it would have been easier to take her clothes off before we laid her down on the bed. Cindi, honey, lift up your cute little butt so I can slip your panties off."

Cindi lifted her butt up, then covered her face with her hands as she blushed.

"I can't believe I'm helping you guys do this!" she whimpered.

Eric and Christopher both became instantly attentive to her embarrassment.

"Just relax and enjoy it, Cindi. We won't hurt you. You know Eric and I love you like crazy. Either one of us would marry you in a minute if we weren't already taken," Christopher murmured in her ear as they finished stripping her naked.

Unexpectedly, Cindi started to cry. <Unexpectedly to a couple of idiot guys! Jeez! I can't believe you actually said that! J.>

The two boys quickly lay beside her, cuddling and holding her close between them.

"What's the matter, Cindi? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," Christopher murmured, concerned. He was especially worried about the total silence in his mind from Katie. He was sure that meant he had screwed up royally. Eric kissed her neck and face softly, making her cry even more. They looked at each other, bewildered. They didn't know Cindi cried when she saw a butterfly chrysalis.

"It ... it's okay. It's not ... not you guys. You're great," she sobbed.

They looked even more bewildered.

"We don't have to do anything, Cindi. We can just cuddle. The girls will never know," Christopher whispered in her ear.

"You forgot about Katie. You can't fool her. She'd kill you," Cindi giggled weakly

"Don't you worry about that. You say you don't want this and I'll take care of Katie," Christopher assured her.

"Are you kidding? What's not to want? You two are the sexiest guys around; you've been in every fantasy I've had since I met you. I should back out of this for your sakes; my nose is stuffy, my eyes are all red from crying, and I'm a complete wreck. You two could be out there with two of the sexiest girls alive, that you dearly love, and you're stuck in here with a sniffly crybaby.

"I'm sorry," she said contritely, and started crying again.

Christopher and Eric jumped off the bed and quickly took their clothes off. They slipped in next to the crying blond and took her into their arms, cuddling her in a sandwich. It was funny to see how studiously they avoided touching each other anymore than absolutely necessary.

"Cindi, there is no one in the world I would rather be with right now than you," Eric said sincerely. "You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I think you look absolutely beautiful right now."

"I love you, Cindi. I have nowhere to go tonight except right here with you, and that's exactly where I want to be. I want you more than anyone I can think of," Christopher added.

The room lit up like a beacon as Cindi smiled. Blue fuzzies bounced off the walls everywhere.

"God, I love you guys! It's so nice to hear you say that ... even if you are so full of shit your hair should be brown!" They all laughed together, then Cindi started bawling again.

"What is it, Cindi?" Eric asked, concerned. "Maybe we can help."

"No ... no one can help me! All the good guys are taken already. You guys are great, but I can't compete with Katie or Sammi. I wouldn't want to anyway; I couldn't interfere. I had the perfect man once, and I just gave him up, let him get away. Now it's too late, I've lost him forever. I'll never find anyone like him again," she sobbed.

'Christopher?' Katie said tentatively in his mind.

'Help me out here, Sis. I don't know what to say or do and it's breaking my heart watching her sob like this.'

'I know. You're so sweet! Just make love to her; you can't win this argument. You can only make her forget it for awhile by exhausting her.'

'Katie ... honey ... what I said to her earlier... '

'I know, sweetheart. It's ok, make it true tonight. You can go back to being ours tomorrow. Tonight, live for her and be completely hers. We have to do something for her. We'll try to find a more permanent answer later.'

'I love you, sweetheart! You're the best!'

'I know. Now go make love to her as if she were your one true love. Tonight, she is. Katie understands too. She agrees and sends her love. By the way, I copied Eric in on this conversation. Eric, Lady Samantha says if you don't do exactly what I told Chris to do, she'll beat you, and you won't like it this time! Goodnight, guys. Make us proud!"

Christopher pushed the sobbing girl on her back, then kissed her gently. Cindi whimpered and flung her arms around his neck, holding him tight and kissing him back eagerly. She shrieked into his mouth when Eric sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. He sucked it, then bit it gently. One hand traced slow circles around her other nipple, while the other hand wandered down her flat stomach. He could feel her muscles quivering, then she jerked as he ran his hand softly up and down her side, tickling her.

Christopher ran his fingers over her cheeks, slowly tracing the outline of her face as he kissed her. She couldn't wait for him and slipped her tongue into his mouth, finding his tongue and exploring it eagerly. He moaned softly as her hot little tongue played with his, teasing him back. Cindi's eyes flashed merrily with the knowledge that she could affect him like that.

Christopher moved his lips from hers, kissing her neck, and slipping his tongue into her ear. He nibbled on her earlobe, enjoying the sound of her rasping breath as she slid closer to oblivion. He slowed down; he didn't want her to come too quickly. She punched him playfully on the shoulder, recognizing how he was teasing her. She forgot all about that as Eric slid his tongue into her belly button.

"You guys are going to kill me!" she cried, panting heavily.

"No we won't," Eric replied, then spread her legs apart and slipped his head between them. Christopher moved his lips back onto hers barely in time, smothering her shriek as Eric sucked her clit into his mouth, running his tongue over it rapidly.

Cindi screamed into Christopher's mouth as Eric attacked her clit, driving her crazy and straight over the edge of the abyss. Her whole body tensed and she tried to throw herself off the bed as she thrashed about. The two boys held her down as she whipped her head to the side, breaking contact with Christopher's lips. Her hair flew everywhere.

"Stop! Stop! Oh God, please stop!" she shrieked as she crashed through another orgasm. The boys chuckled and continued to work on her harder. Her cries degenerated into wordless gibberish as she completely lost control. She was close to fainting when Eric stopped licking and sucking her clit.

"I'm going to fucking kill you two!" she whispered hoarsely, the big smile on her face giving lie to her harsh words. She started to relax, thinking she was in for a breather. Her eyes opened wide in shock as she felt Eric and Christopher quickly exchange places, then felt Christopher slip his hard cock up to her wet opening.

"No! Oh, no! I can't, not yet! You're too big! Wait! Oh, shit!" she screeched as he slowly pushed into her. He stopped periodically to give her time to get used to it. He didn't think he needed to, as he knew Arrian was bigger than he was, but he didn't want to hurt her. The whole idea was to give her a good time. Finally, he was buried in her and lay still, giving her a chance to adjust.

Cindi suddenly became quiet as she wrapped her arms and legs around Christopher, holding him tight against her. Then she started trembling all over as orgasms started rolling over her, one after the other. Christopher looked at Eric in shock — he hadn't even started moving inside her yet.

Christopher moved in and out of Cindi slowly, watching in awe as the pretty blonde flowed from one orgasm to another. She had enough presence of mind to reach up and wrap her hand around Eric's cock, pulling it slowly into her mouth. He could feel her moans as she reacted to the stimulus she was receiving. Both boys knew they wouldn't last long.

Suddenly, Cindi rolled over, flipping onto her side, where she could face Christopher. Both boys were amazed at her dexterity in making the move without losing the connection. Eric moved behind her, holding her close as the two sandwiched her between them.

"I want you both inside me," she whispered.

"As soon as he's done, I'll take his place," Eric assured her.

"No. I want you both inside me now, at the same time. Please?" she whispered again, reaching back to lick his ear as she talked to him. She felt him shudder.

"Cindi ... are you sure? I'm kinda big for back there. Maybe we can switch; Christopher is not as big as I am," Eric suggested.

"Neither one of you are as big as Arrian, and I took him back there just fine," she giggled.

"You ... and Arrian ... oh, jeez," Eric gasped. "Are you sure?"

"I think I'd know if I had him back there," Cindi giggled again, stroking him softly.

"No ... well, no shit, Blondie! I mean, are you sure you want to?"

"Please?"

"Why?" they both asked.

"Because I love you both, and I want to do something special for you. Please? I want to feel you both at once." Tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Ah, hell, Eric, she's going to cry again if we don't."

'Katie?'

'Do whatever she wants, honey. Make her happy, ' was the only response he got.

"There's an easier way to do this," Christopher said. "Cindi, get on top, then Eric will go into you from behind."

"But ... I want you two next to me, cuddling me." Cindi looked like she was panicking. Christopher and Eric looked at each other, not understanding her distress. They didn't know the position they suggested was the position she had been in when she was raped in the last cycle. She didn't realize it either; she just knew she didn't want it that way.

"We will, sweetie. It's just easier to get started that way. I promise we'll roll over after he's in," Christopher assured the frantic girl. Cindi gulped and tried to calm herself, finally nodding her head.

"We can still stop this..."

"NO! I want to do it! I just want both of you against me. Please."

Christopher rolled over, with Cindi mounting him. She was so wet she took him all the way with one stroke. She heard Eric moving around behind her, then squealed as he licked her anus.

"Eric! Don't do that! That's ... nasty," she insisted, then squeaked when he did it again.

"Why? I like it. If I'm not complaining, why should you?" He licked her again, laughing as she whimpered this time. Then he stopped.

"Wait ... you weren't really supposed to stop," she protested.

"Oh ... you like it now?" he chuckled.

"Y ... yes." She blushed and hid her face in her hands, embarrassed. Christopher gently moved her hands and kissed her deeply.

"Don't be embarrassed, Cindi. It's ok. Let us know if something doesn't feel good. Otherwise, just relax and enjoy it."

"Yeah, relax. Easy for you to say; you're not the one that's going to get a cock up your ass," she muttered.

"We can always stop..."

"No. Just do it, damn it! I want to, I want to, I want to, I want to! Does that convince you? Do it."

Eric slowly pushed into her. He hesitated occasionally when she moaned or grunted, afraid he was hurting her. He finally decided she was enjoying it when she pushed back against him, taking it all the way in. Eric ground his teeth and held very still; it felt so good he was afraid he would lose it right away.

Once he was in, they shifted their weight, turning on their sides. They ended up with Cindi facing Christopher and Eric behind her. Both boys thrust into her, alternating so one cock was always buried in her at any given time. Cindi probably didn't notice, as she started orgasming with the first thrust.

It didn't take long before both boys came inside her, within seconds of each other. They slumped against each other, exhausted. Eric weakly kissed Cindi's neck as she rubbed Christopher's chest, giggling as his nipples hardened and grew.

"Love you, Christopher. Love you too, Eric. I'm so in love with you two." Remember about the sand crabs? "Did you guys mean it when you said you would marry me if you didn't have Katie and Sammi?"

"I meant every word, Cindi. I love you dearly."

"What about now? Would you leave Katie to marry me now? Eric, would you leave Sammi?" She covered her face, ashamed. "I can't believe I asked that! I'm sorry, Christopher, Eric, I didn't mean it! It's just ... I'm so lonely and I love you two so much and it was so great being here with you and now it's gonna be even worse 'cause I had such a great time and it'll never happen again and now I'll know what I'm missing and I'm just sooo miserable..." she wailed, until Christopher kissed her, shutting her up.

"What makes you think we'll never do this again?"

"What? You have Katie and Eric has Sammi. They won't let you ... would they?" Hope shone in her eyes.

"I also have Sammi, and could have several others if it wouldn't have hurt them so badly." Christopher's cock stirred as he remembered Amy and Megan. The memories of how he could have made love to two of the prettiest, sexiest females he knew would be with him forever. "Eric has Larelle ... or had. Neither Sammi nor Katie minded."

"What are you saying?" Cindi whispered.

"Sweetie ... our girls told us to make you happy. What do you suppose is going to happen a few weeks from now when you're unhappy again? Are they going to ignore it then? They love you, dear. They'll tell us to do it again. Face it, sweetie ... you're stuck with us every now and then, no getting out of it," Christopher told her.

"St ... stuck with you? Why on earth would I want to get out of it?" she asked, amazed. She snuggled up to the two boys.

"So ... are you ready for round two?" she asked, giggling as she stoked them softly. She giggled even harder as she heard them moan. Then she gasped in excitement as she felt them get instantly hard.


Valerie and Christina led Amy to their bedroom, helping her walk on shaky legs. They shut the door and stood there, sandwiching the trembling girl between them, holding her and hugging her. Valerie kissed her, while Christina reached around and slowly unbuttoned her blouse from behind. Amy shivered as both their hands explored her.

"Do I really have to do this?' Amy asked in a trembling voice. She didn't understand why she couldn't walk out of the room. She didn't understand why she kissed Valerie back.

"Don't you like us?" asked Valerie, pouting.

"You know damned well that's not the problem. I may like you too much. Especially you," she whispered quietly to Valerie. Then she looked embarrassed.

"I ... I'm sorry, Christina, I didn't mean..."

"It's ok. She's my favorite too. She's a sweetheart," Christina answered. Valerie blushed at all the praises.

"Seriously, Amy, you can walk out of here anytime you want. I hope you won't. We weren't lying when we said this would be good for you in the long run. Also ... we really enjoy making you come!" she giggled. Amy gasped as Christina rubbed her nipples from behind, just as Valerie kissed her neck.

"But that's just it ... I can't walk out of here. I couldn't last night, and I can't now. I don't know why not ... I just can't!" she wailed, tears in her eyes.

Valerie and Christina looked surprised.

"What do you mean... ?"

" ... Why can't you?"

"I don't know! I couldn't last night, and I can't tonight. It's like ... I'm not allowed to leave."

"It's not like I really want to leave," she added in a tiny voice. "Promise you won't hurt me?"

"It's not supposed to be like this. This isn't the way it's supposed to be," Valerie told Christina quietly. They both looked worried.

Valerie kissed Amy's lips as Christina kissed her neck and continued to gently rub her nipples. Valerie slipped her fingers just inside the waistband of Amy's panties, sliding her fingers slowly back and forth across her waist. Amy gasped sharply, trembling, as she hugged her tighter.

"Oh God, Val! What are you doing to me?"

"Does it feel like we want to hurt you?" she asked quietly.

"I don't know! I don't know what it feels like. I shouldn't even be here. I've committed my whole life to a man I love more than life itself, and I'm here with two girls doing things I never thought I would like to do. I can't think; I don't know what it feels like. You could kill me and I don't think I could stop you," she cried, sobbing. She gave up, wrapping her arms even tighter around Valerie and kissing her back passionately.

The twins held her close, wrapping her up in a girl sandwich as they whispered soft words in her ears, calming her. Amy laid her head on Valerie's shoulder and sighed tumultuously as Valerie gently stroked her hair, relaxing her. Christina held her from behind, rubbing her stomach in tiny circles. As Amy stood between them, they slowly stripped her of all her clothes. Amy remained relaxed, her eyes closed, not seeming to be aware that she was standing naked before the two girls.

The twins took her by the hand and led her to the bed. Amy opened her eyes and looked at them, a confused, pleading, worried look on her face. Valerie's heart melted as she saw her hero near tears. She took Amy's head in her hands, holding her lovingly as she placed little kisses all over her face, kissing her eyes shut. Amy endured it as long as she could, then gave a faint sob and kissed her back. She slipped her tongue into Valerie's mouth and they played with each other. Valerie looked surprised that Amy joined in so quickly.

Christina pulled Amy down on top of herself, caressing her stomach as she held her. She slipped her hands up and down the insides of Amy's legs, stroking her softly. She kissed her neck and giggled as Amy gasped and moaned softly.

Valerie licked Amy's navel at the same time that Christina rubbed her nipples. Amy squeaked softly, and moved her hands to try to stop Valerie as she moved down her body. Christina grabbed Amy's hands and held them loosely above her head. Amy struggled briefly, then whimpered and stopped trying to free her hands. Everyone knew she could easily escape if she wanted to.

"Why are you doing this? Please ... let me go ... please?" Amy asked, eyes wide as Christina held her hands.

"She promised she wouldn't hurt you," Christina whispered. Amy shrieked as Valerie sucked on her clit. Christina slid out from under her and slipped Amy's head into her lap, stroking her lightly as she kissed her repeatedly.

The next thirty minutes were almost continuous cries as Amy crashed through one orgasm after another. Valerie continuously sucked and licked her, probing her g-spot with her fingers, until Amy begged her to stop. Valerie instinctively knew Amy was serious this time; she had reached the end of her rope.

Valerie moved into Amy's arms, hugging her as she recovered, as the twins stroked every part of her body. Amy sighed and wrapped her arms around Valerie, kissing her and pouring all her heart out to the other girl. They broke the kiss and looked at each other in wonder.

"I know Amy ... Amma-llia ... I feel it too. I don't know what this bond is, but I feel it too. I've never seen or heard of this before," she whispered to the confused, upset girl. "It's ok, Ammi ... it's not sexual. We're only expressing it that way because we don't know how to deal with it. You're not bi-sexual ... relax. Enjoy it. Once your hormones return to normal, we won't do this anymore. I love you."

Amy's face immediately relaxed as Valerie called her Ammi; she calmed dramatically.

"I love you too, Leri-llia," she whispered. Valerie's face turned white.

"No, that's not my name. I'm Patrick's daughter, but I have no powers; I can't have the —llia name. You have to have both to have that name," Valerie protested. Now the positions were reversed; Amy comforted the other girl.

"You are Leri-llia," Amy insisted. "I don't know how or when, but you are ... or will be. Accept it. No one else ever calls me Ammi." Amy tilted her head slightly, then touched Valerie on the cheek gently.

"You won't hurt me!" Her eyes opened wide in surprise. "You will save my life!" Her face assumed a blank expression, her eyes flat and devoid of all expression.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.