My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope - Cover

My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Megan, Christopher, and I walked into the bedroom together to meet with Katie, Christopher's sister. I noticed that Megan and Christopher were holding hands, just as Megan was holding my hand. I saw her squeeze his hand reassuringly, and he squeezed back in appreciation. She reached over and kissed him on the cheek, causing him to blush with a silly grin on his face. I hid my smile; Megan could be so cute when she really liked someone. It was obvious in the very short time she had known Christopher that she really cared for him.

She saw me looking at her and her eyes widened in surprise, almost in guilt. Silly girl; as if I didn't already know she was attracted to him. I wasn't concerned; Megan and I had been through too much for me to be worried about her running off with another guy she was attracted to, particularly when it was a family member. There was no doubt in my mind that she loved me without reservation. Besides, I held the aces in this matter; our Katie would hunt her down and torture her mercilessly if she tried anything serious with Christopher before she got to do anything with him!

I leaned over to kiss her and she turned her head towards me, kissing me back and moaning softly.

"It's ok, honey. Whatever happens, it's ok. I won't be mad," I whispered in her ear.

"God, I love you! You're too good to me; I don't deserve you. Nothing's going to happen. It's just nice to know sometimes that someone besides you enjoys looking at my body and touching me," she giggled.

'Especially when it's a young, virile teenage boy!' I thought.

She bit her lower lip nervously. "You don't mind if I hold his hand?"

"Nope. Kiss him if you want. I'll wait on you."

Megan giggled, then stopped, pulling Christopher around to face her. She slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him, eyes closed. I don't know what she got out of it, but it immediately became obvious that he enjoyed it immensely.

Megan's eyes flew open as she felt how much he was enjoying the kiss. She disentangled herself slowly and kissed him on the nose. They both blushed bright red as the extent of his enjoyment was visible for all to see.

"That's enough of that," she muttered to herself, resuming holding his hand. Christopher looked at me and shrugged his shoulders apologetically. I smiled at him.

"She pretty and sexy as hell. What can I say?" I reassured him.

Katie was lying on the bed, resting comfortably. Talk about pretty and sexy as hell! I hadn't noticed any of the girls missing when we were talking in the other room, but someone had certainly spent some time helping her get ready. Carefully applied makeup covered all the bruises and cuts without being obvious. She was wearing a pretty pink nightgown that left just enough to the imagination to make me hard. I recognized it as belonging to Valerie. I saw it last time we were here, although she didn't wear it long, if I remembered correctly. I was sure I remembered correctly; those two gorgeous, young, naked bodies were burned into my memory, and would be for a long time.

I grinned at Christopher; fair was fair. My girl had made him hard, and his girl was returning the favor. Katie looked at me and giggled.

I sat in a chair near the bed and Megan instantly parked herself on my lap, snuggling up with her head on my shoulder. Christopher sat on the bed and pulled his sister's head onto his lap. She sighed contentedly as he stroked her hair and kissed her neck.

"Thanks for coming, you guys. I know you'd probably rather be visiting with your friends than babysitting me. Is that really the President and his family?" she asked, wide eyed.

"Nowhere we'd rather be, honey, and yes it is. Aren't his daughters just the cutest things?" Megan answered. Katie giggled as she reached out and touched my hand.

"You know they're crazy about you, don't you? You'll never have to sleep alone here," she announced seriously. I saw the sparkle in her eyes as she teased me.

"So, how is this supposed to work?" I asked, changing the subject. I didn't fool anyone, but they let me get away with it.

"Well, Christopher and I have to make love together. We have to have orgasms as close together as possible with him inside me, while he completely unleashes his ability. That will begin the transfer of my mind to him. As you are aware, twins are never as close as they are when they orgasm together. God, I can't wait!" she squealed excitedly. Christopher kissed her hungrily, and she responded with fervor.

"I have a suggestion, Katie. I hope you like it, but if not ... it's ok. Just don't get mad, please. I just want your last night to be perfect..." Christopher said nervously.

"It's ok, I could never be mad at you ... well, almost never," she amended as she remembered her little tiff earlier. She rolled her eyes self-consciously.

"Since it's likely to be your last night, you could ... if you wanted to ... I mean, it would be ok..." he stopped, unsure of how to proceed. Katie laid her hand on his cheek, stroking it softly. I saw him shiver.

"Spit it out, honey. I promise I won't get mad, unless you're planning on backing out of this," she answered. There was a teasing look in her eyes, but there was a flash of danger there too. I had a feeling they had some interesting conversations when she was supposed to be resting.

"Oh no, I wouldn't do that! I'm fine with it now, really I am," Christopher hurriedly protested. Katie's eyes softened.

"It's just ... with this being your last night and all, probably ... would you want to ... make love to Patrick too? That is, if you want to, and if he and Megan don't mind..." he asked, holding his breath.

I don't know what Christopher expected his sister's reaction to be, but I know her reaction was just about the last one I would have expected.

Katie laid her head against his chest and cried softly.

Christopher panicked. The last thing he wanted to do was upset his precious sister on what could be her last night on earth.

"I'm sorry! Katie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean ... please don't cry. I didn't mean it that way," he whispered helplessly, unsure of exactly what he was apologizing for. As with all men when the woman they love cried, he just knew he was really sorry.

Katie hugged him tighter, and managed to get herself under control.

"I love you so much," she whispered. "It's ok, you didn't say anything wrong. That was just about the best thing you could have said," she reassured him.

We all looked confused. She explained.

"There are various levels that this mind transfer can take. The ultimate level requires a very special circumstance. That was just met. My twin had to voluntarily offer me the chance to make love to the keeper of the White Energy. I couldn't request it, he had to volunteer it; it had to be solely his idea. Oh Patrick, I'm so excited! I get to do Christopher first, then you, then him again," she said happily.

I was wondering why Megan was here. Was she just a witness, as the Purple Energy and Scribe? Somehow, I didn't think so. If witnesses were needed, shouldn't Lisa be here too? That was a thought I quickly filed away, deep in my mind. I was not ready, and never would be, for the idea of a six year old watching what would probably be a night filled with lovemaking. I could see Megan had the same question about why she was here.

"Katie, why am I here? I mean, I'm honored that you wanted me here, but..."

Katie looked worried for the first time.

"Well ... that's the part that may not go so well. You see, to get the full benefit ... Christopher has to make love to Megan, the Purple Energy, using his full power on her, while I'm making love to Patrick, the White Energy. We have to all have an orgasm as close together as possible," she explained apologetically.

Uh-oh. There was total silence in the room.

"Katie, honey, I know how important all this is to you, but ... that's just not going to happen, dear," Megan said as gently as she could. Christopher looked disappointed.

"I was afraid that might be a problem. I understand, Megan ... no one gets inside you but Patrick. But ... even for the survival of our race? Could there maybe be an exception for that?" Katie asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry," Megan said miserably. "I wish I could, but I just can't. Christopher, please understand ... it has nothing to do with you. You're very sexy and sweet and attractive, but..." she shrugged her shoulders helplessly.

Katie looked like she was about to cry.

"That's it, then? We came so close ... I guess we just do what we can and hope it's enough," she said disconsolately. Then her face brightened.

"Maybe there's another way," she suggested. Everyone looked at her.

"In the last cycle, when Patrick discovered Cindi had been murdered and an attempt had been made on Amy's life, and then he found out that Victoria was his twin sister as well as his wife, he shut down completely. The only way they were able to bring him back was by Amy stimulating him sexually. They had never done anything like that up to that point. Amy wasn't comfortable with him being inside her, so she did the preliminary work, so to speak, then backed off and let Victoria finish it. They weren't sure that would work, but it worked just fine. Perhaps we could do something like that... ?"

"Megan, would that work? What if Christopher got you off just using his hands? Is that something you could do? Then we could switch back quickly when it came time to be inside you, and Patrick could enter you," she suggested. "Christopher has great hands and fingers and he really knows how to use them," she giggled. I grinned. It seems someone was enjoying a sneak preview of coming attractions when she was supposed to be resting. She grinned self-consciously.

"How did you know what happened to me in the last cycle?" I asked. Katie just shrugged her shoulders and didn't answer.

I leaned over to whisper in Megan's ear. "It's up to you. It's ok, honey, whatever you decide. Whatever happens, it's ok. I'll still love you."

Megan looked at me, her eyes brimming with love and amazement that I would make that offer. She knew how jealous I had always been of her. I could see the war going on in her eyes. She wanted to help Katie and do everything she could to preserve our race. She wanted to remain faithful to me, and preserve her requirement that I was the only one to be inside her (we didn't count a certain series of incidents with Bandor that were forced, both physically and emotionally). I could also see that she was intrigued and maybe even a little excited about the prospect of doing something with Christopher. She really liked him. She probably didn't realize it, but she was likely responding to his power. Megan was particularly vulnerable to that power, as we found out with Bandor. That wasn't all of it, though; she really liked Christopher.

"I'm sorry ... I can't. I'm yours, Patrick. I just don't feel comfortable with anyone else. We're going to have to forget that part and hope for the best," Megan said, her voice allowing no argument.

"I understand. I'm sorry, Megan, I didn't mean to offend you," Katie replied sadly.

"You didn't offend me, sweetie. I understand it's for the good of the race, and I really wish I could do it. I'm just afraid I couldn't live with myself afterwards. Don't feel bad, honey ... I'm not upset. I just hope this doesn't affect your transfer with Christopher. I know how much you want that."

"Oh no, it won't affect that. That's still going to happen. I'm so excited; this is going to be so much fun!" She clapped her hands together, squealing in delight, and grabbed Christopher, pulling him close to her and kissing him fiercely. Poor Christopher, he looked like he had been hit by a freight train. He was used to being the one having an effect on the female, but here he was in way over his head trying to deal with someone who had a similar effect on him. It didn't take him long to get into the act, however.

Remembering her manners, Katie broke away, panting heavily.

"The ... bed's plenty ... big enough, if you guys ... want to use it too. I'm ... used to being watched," she said sadly. Then her good mood returned. "It'll be a whole lot more fun being watched this time, though," she giggled, blushing furiously. The girl was so cute. After everything she had been through, stripped of every last vestige of dignity, she could still blush.

"I promise I won't touch you, Megan," Christopher assured her quietly.

"You can touch me, Christopher. You can even kiss me. You just can't make love to me, or fuck me, or eat me out, or use those magic fingers on me, or make me scream my brains out by making me come, or..." she giggled mischievously as he turned thirty-nine shades of red. Megan could be an imp sometimes. I swear, sometimes she acted just like a teenager. Then I looked at her eyes and realized it was the teenage Megan speaking. I laughed aloud. Young Megan had been so quiet recently, behaving herself so well, I had forgotten she was in there.

"I don't promise anything of the sort ... with either of you," Katie whispered. Megan's face lit up as she laughed. Her kinky side was showing through again. This was definitely not young Megan laughing. I don't think she knew what the word 'kinky' meant. She was in for a real surprise someday soon when I put in motion a certain little surprise for Megan I was working on.

Katie kissed Christopher again, and I saw him jerk suddenly as her slim hand slipped inside his pants, gently grasping his hard cock. He may have used his magic fingers on his sister earlier, but it was obvious this was the first time she had touched him. He lifted her up to a sitting position and very slowly slipped her nightgown off over her head, taking his time kissing every inch of her body as it became exposed. By the time he finally removed it, Katie was wiggling frantically, trembling all over and trying to worm her way inside him, which was pretty much what was going to happen at some point.

"Oh God, Christopher! That feels so good! I'm sorry now I waited so long. I should have let you know I was awake one of those nights when you were playing with me ... oops," she giggled, her hand over her mouth. "I didn't mean to say that."

"Oh shit! You knew? You were awake? Katie, I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help..."

"Do I sound like I'm upset, you big Dork? Shut up and make up for lost time, silly," she giggled again as she pressed herself against him. He quickly stripped his clothes off and then knelt over her, sliding his hands oh, so softly and slowly over her sides. Katie wiggled and giggled, squirming as she tried to get away from his tickling. At the same time, her face had a dreamy expression on it as she closed her eyes, moaning softly between giggles.

"Stop it some more," she whispered in his ear.

Christopher lay down on the bed next to his sister, and they held each other tight, exploring each other's bodies as they had always wanted to. I don't think they remembered we were there.

Megan surely realized we were there. Soon she was wiggling on my lap, kissing me and running her hands all over my body. Of course, I was sitting there, doing nothing, being a good boy. Riiiight. Like I could ever be in the same room with Megan and be good, especially with two hormonally supercharged teenagers in melt down two feet away.

Megan must have thought I was hot, because she started helping me cool down by taking my clothes off. When she was done, I, of course, returned the favor. As I slipped her panties down her legs, I knelt in front of her and licked her quickly all the way up her slit. She screeched as her knees buckled. I sat in the chair and pulled her, naked, onto my lap. She decided she liked wiggling on my lap even better when we were both naked.

Katie looked over at us and giggled as Megan sat on my lap, taking my cock up inside her. Christopher took advantage of her moment of inattention to begin his own work on her clit. She gave a muffled scream as he sucked it into his mouth and began licking and sucking it rapidly. She grabbed the pillow and covered her face with it as she screamed.

"Oh God, Patrick, they're so sexy together!" Megan whispered in my ear as she rode me slowly.

"Do you want to move over to the bed?" I asked.

She trembled at the thought.

"I don't know if we should. They're just too cute together." I felt her trembling with desire. I remembered again how sexual tension in the air affected the females of our species. Coupled with Christopher unleashing his power, and whatever of my power I probably unconsciously leaked and ... well, I just hoped Megan could handle it all.

"I'll protect you from him," I said, grinning and winking at her.

"Who's going to protect you from me?" she asked, then pushed her tongue down my throat as she took my cock all the way inside her. Poor me, all unprotected.

Eventually we made our way to the bed, where we lay beside the two teenagers. As she pushed her hips upwards to meet her brother's thrusts, now completely buried inside her, Katie reached out and grabbed Megan's hand. Katie clenched it tightly as she slowly came unglued, falling apart as her beloved brother stroked her to higher and higher levels of passion. She whispered his name repeatedly as she clenched Megan's hand to her breast, holding it tightly.

I was watching Megan tremble under me as I brought her closer to her own climax, when Christopher's hand reached out and stroked Megan's side softly, sensuously. Katie saw what he was doing.

"Touch her, Christopher. Show her how much you love her," she whispered in her brother's ear.

I saw Megan flinch, saw the look of panic in her eyes. I knew she was afraid she wouldn't, couldn't resist him if he tried to seduce her in her present state of mind. I could tell by the expression on his face he knew he couldn't control his ability if he gave into it, as excited as he was.

"I won't hurt you, Megan, I promise. You're safe with me. I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you too much for that," he whispered as he slowly stroked her side. She relaxed and her eyes calmed as she realized that he made no effort to do anything more than slip his hand gently up and down her side, steering well clear of her breasts. I could feel her losing it as the double stimulation drove her near the edge. Somehow, the almost non-sexual touch from Christopher added to her excitement. Katie watched, her eyes drooping as she began to lose herself completely.

We all lost control at about the same time. Because we were in the stately confines of the White House, we tried our best to keep from screaming our lungs out. Christopher laid his hand gently on Megan's side, just barely touching her, just enough to maintain contact. She laid her hand on his arm, gripping it lightly. Katie reached over with her free hand and gripped my hand tightly. We all fell over the edge together. The last thing I remembered was Megan holding me close with her legs wrapped around my waist in a death grip. Katie's eyes rolled back in her head as she fainted. Both Christopher and I collapsed on our women, overcome by our passion.

I slowly came alive and realized that I was cuddled up to Megan's back, my arm around her, holding her close, my hand resting on one of her beautiful breasts. She was sleeping peacefully. Tight against me from behind was Katie, with Christopher up against her. I was glad he was on the outside; I think Megan would have freaked out if she woke up next to him.

I felt a warm, wet little tongue lick my ear.

"Wakey-wakey," a cheery little voice sang in my ear. That same little, warm, wet tongue went exploring down the side of my neck, as a soft, warm little hand slipped down to caress my chest.

"Wake up. It's my turn with you ... Daddy," the little imp crooned in my ear. God, I hoped I survived this; I hoped I survived her.

That precious little hand slipped down farther, stroking my cock and caressing my balls gently. She whispered in my ear.

"I want you, Daddy. I've always wanted you, since I was a little girl, since I first found out what love and sex was. I've always wanted you, always. Make love to me, Daddy."

"Shhh. Don't let Christopher hear you; you'll hurt his feelings," I whispered back, alarmed. She was supposed to be in love with him.

"He knows. He knows he's number one in my life, my one and only true love. He is me and I am him. He also knows that I would never pass up the opportunity to have you. Right now, you're my life. He understands that. After we make love, he'll go back to being my one and only true love until I die. He understands. He's glad for me, that I have this opportunity. Make love to me, Daddy. Don't make me rape you," she giggled, then stopped suddenly as she realized the irony of what she said.

"Make love to her, you idiot," Megan whispered in my ear. "Don't make her beg. I'll keep Christopher company until you're both ready for us. No, not that way!" she protested when I winked at her.

"He understands because he's the same way about Megan," Katie giggled. "I'd understand if he ever had an opportunity with her. Poor Christopher, I guess that's never going to happen. Don't you feel bad now, ruining his fantasy?" she teased Megan.

Megan was horrorstruck.

"That's not funny, Katie!" she cried, near tears. "I didn't know! Is that true?" she asked Christopher, looking distraught.

"She's ... exaggerating," he said, his eyes giving away his lie.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know! I ... I just can't, Christopher. Please ... please understand. I just can't. I would if I could. Oh God, I feel terrible. I can't... ," she repeated, almost crying.

"I know. I understand. It's ok," he said bravely.

"That doesn't mean we can't spend some time together..." Megan raised her voice, talking to me, the giggle barely controlled. "Take that little trollop and do whatever you have to do with her. Keep the little ... witch out of our hair while I get to know this ... young stud better," she announced, her eyes laughing. "Don't get your hopes up, it still ain't gonna happen," she whispered an aside to him.

He grinned and kissed her neck, playing the game. He seemed to put a little more into it than was needed for the part.

"I promised I would never hurt you. You're safe with me," he whispered.

She squeaked and pretended to swoon. I wondered how much was pretend. I wondered if that was disappointment that appeared in her eyes for a second.

'I already told you, it's ok, honey, ' I said into her mind.

'Shut up, dear. You're not helping, ' she answered.

"Trollop? Witch? Well! I never..." Katie responded happily, keeping the game going. "Go ahead. Have fun with your older woman. There's no accounting for taste, I guess."

Megan gave her a fake glare and dragged Christopher over to the couch. The last thing I saw was Megan sitting next to him, kissing him on the lips. Then Katie blocked my view as she kissed me.

"It's ok, he won't break his promise," she whispered in my ear, just before she turned my mind to mush.

'Don't worry, dear, I'm just teasing and we're just playing. I don't even have my tongue in his mouth ... yet, ' Megan assured me in my mind, unable to pass up the opportunity to tease a little at the same time.

'I said it was ok, dear ... have fun, ' I told her.

'Stop being so damned ... helpful and understanding! Sometimes I like you to be jealous, you know, ' she said, frustration showing in her voice. I laughed back at her and turned my attention to Katie.

"Hey, you! Get your hands off my woman!" I said to Christopher, completely unconvincingly. Christopher grinned and kissed her again. Megan sighed.

"Thanks a lot, jerk. That was a big help." She surrendered to his kiss. I turned my attention back to Katie again. I knew they wouldn't do anything more than some mild, friendly kissing and cuddling. I was right.

Katie had other plans for me. I started to give her the time of her life, intending to begin with eating her to multiple orgasms. I licked her once or twice when she grabbed my head and pulled me up to kiss me again.

"I'm plenty wet already. Christopher made me come more times than I can count. I don't need any more foreplay. I want you in me, now. I've waited years for this, and I want it now," she informed me between minor orgasms.

Anything to please, I'm just that kind of guy. Of course, if I couldn't torture ... er ... pleasure her that way, I could sure extend it by going very slow as I moved inside her. She tried several times to speed me up, then just moaned her frustration ... and pleasure ... and suffered through my slow thrusts. Poor baby. I didn't hear any complaints when she finally exploded in a shattering orgasm that left her breathless and practically paralyzed. Of course, I had mercy on her then and stopped to let her recover ... not! I kept going, ignoring her weak complaints and uncoordinated efforts to get me to stop.

After about thirty seconds, she forgot all about wanting me to stop as she started to climb the mountain again. The next time she came, I was afraid I broke something as she went completely wild, finally ending up in massive convulsions as she went to pieces, screaming soundlessly. She scared me; I finally did stop that time. Of course, that had more to do with the fact that she pushed me over the edge also.

I loved the feel of her soft, trembling, sweaty body as she wrapped her arms and legs around me and held on tightly, refusing to let me go and insisting I stay on top of her. I was afraid I would squish her, but she didn't care. She kept whispering 'I love you' in my ear as she held on for dear life and kept trembling, exploding periodically in minor orgasms as her body tried to recover. Then I heard her giggle.

I looked at her inquiringly, and she motioned over to Megan and Christopher. Megan was lying on the couch with her head in his lap. When I looked, they were just finishing a slow, sweet kiss. It seemed more friendly that passionate; I think it was Megan just trying to diffuse the sexual tension shooting through her body from watching what Katie and I were doing. Christopher was being the perfect gentleman, not carrying it any further than just a sweet kiss with a woman he adored but who was taken by someone else. He was even keeping his hands in as nonsexual places as he could find. I could see in both their eyes that they were enjoying being together but that was as far as it went. I felt a little guilty; I could barely breathe from my recent orgasms and she was behaving herself ... mostly.

'Wouldn't have it any other way, my love. God, you two are hot together! I think Katie's madly in love with you, honey. If she were to live, I think I would be sharing you ... again, ' Megan giggled in my mind. She instantly regretted the mild panic she felt in my mind. 'I would gladly share if it would keep her alive, honey. It'll be ok, Patrick, ' she tried to soothe me. I felt the tears in my eyes as I thought of the soon demise of the precious girl recovering underneath me. I felt her rub my back gently.

"It's ok, dear, it has to be this way. Just spend more time with Katie; when you miss this and want to 'torture' me again, I'm only a Katie away," she giggled.

"Ok, it's time. Get that unfaithful, lazy-assed brother of mine and that slacker, slutty fiancé of yours over here and let's get this done," Katie quipped happily, smiling brilliantly at them to show she was kidding. Christopher sighed and made a big show of kissing Megan passionately one more time. Megan held on to him 'desperately'.

"No, no, my love, stay here with me! Don't go back to the frigid girlfriend. Make love to me again, my love," she swooned, trying desperately to keep from laughing.

"If only..." he said, serious for a brief second, then he lifted a shrieking Megan in his arms and carried her to the bed, dropping her unceremoniously in a pile in the middle of the bed.

"You dog! I give you my virginity, pledging my eternal, undying love to you, and this is how you treat me?" she gasped, 'horrified'. "I should have known." She flung herself into my arms, holding me tightly and kissing me passionately. There was no question of an act this time.

"I love you! I missed you terribly. Did you have a good time with my little friend? Did you miss me?" she asked solicitously, as she reached down to rub my cock. She looked up hungrily as she felt it get instantly hard. "I'll take that as a yes," she whispered. She turned to give Katie a hard time about not taking good care of her man, but stopped as we both watched in awe.

Brother and sister were kissing desperately as she sat on his lap, with his cock already inserted as deeply in her as it would go. They were surrounded by a bright, rainbow colored hue. We could see little rainbow colored bolts leaving Katie and entering Christopher periodically. Katie noticed us watching and motioned us over frantically.

"Please, join us. I want to watch you pleasure each other," she whispered hoarsely. We scrambled over to her side, kissing each other when we got there. Megan sat on my lap, duplicating what they were doing. I saw the tears in Christopher's eyes as he tried to enjoy his beloved in every way for the last time. He was trying to hold back, to prolong it as long as possible. Katie bit her lower lip nervously and turned to Megan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.