My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

I grinned to myself as I heard Eric's whisper. Now this I just had to see. I was not surprised; I had known that Larelle would shake Eric's world from the first day I had met her. I also knew that Sammi wanted Larelle to show him the ropes. Sammi had always been a little nervous about being too experienced for him. I didn't understand it, but it's what Sammi wanted, and usually what Sammi wanted Sammi got.

I wanted to watch for a couple of reasons. First, Larelle was just as cute, sexy, nice, and polite as they come; she was a real sweet girl. I would enjoy seeing her naked, in a sexy situation. I would really enjoy seeing her have an orgasm; female orgasms were one of my favorite things to watch. Make that the favorite thing to watch. I also looked forward to seeing Eric lose it for the first time. Now, before you get any ideas, I am and always have been as straight as they come, but there is just something special about seeing a thoroughly nice, innocent boy like Eric get his chimes rung for the first time.

Was Larelle ever ringing his chimes! He was sitting on the couch, slouched down, head lying against the back, eyes closed, trying his best to keep from dissolving into a puddle of mush. That's because Larelle had his whole cock in her mouth. I could tell by her cheeks that she was sucking it strongly. That would have been enough, but her tongue slipping out the bottom and licking his balls and her fingers gently tickling them at the same time was too much for Eric to handle. It looked like she might have been visiting a little south of there occasionally also.

Larelle had a mean streak, I was convinced. Just as Eric was about to explode into the first real orgasm of his young life, Larelle stopped what she was doing and moved up to kiss him. I thought he was going to crawl up inside her mouth.

"Would you like to come in my mouth, Master?" she asked. "I'd really like that."

Poor Eric was lost. He never stood a chance. He nodded eagerly, unable to speak. She smiled gently at him and moved down to take him into her mouth again. Her eyes twinkled as he tried to blast the top of her head off as he came.

Larelle looked at the twitching boy, her eyes soft with enjoyment for the pleasure she had given him. She gently sucked him, cleaning him off, then moved up and took him in her arms, cuddling him closely. He lay against her, slowly recovering. Larelle kissed his neck, causing him to twitch again in excitement. She slipped her soft hand around his cock and stroked it gently until he was hard again.

"I would love to feel you inside me, Master," she whispered in his ear, making him even harder. "Would you like to do that for me?" she asked, giggling with excitement. When Eric nodded, she straddled his lap and slipped her arms around his neck, holding him close. He gasped as she slipped his cock in slowly, steadily, until he was buried deep inside her.

Usually, a blowjob takes the edge off, allowing a male to last longer the next time. Longer is a relative term. Eric was a 14-year-old boy, experiencing his first taste of sex. 'Longer' was about two minutes before he emptied himself inside her. She didn't stop, however, continuing to ride him as if nothing had happened.

"Oh God, Larelle, I love..."

"No, Master," Larelle interrupted, "you love Samantha. Never forget that. I am your teacher, you are my Master for now, and it feels wonderful for both of us, but never forget, you love Samantha. She is the one for you. Don't mistake lust for love. Besides, I'm going back to my world soon, and it's likely you won't see me again. Love Samantha, not me."

"Come inside me again, Master," she whispered, her voice trembling, and then they came together.

I jumped as I felt two wet little tongues lick the sides of my neck at the same time. I knew who was there before I even looked; of all the girls, Amy and Julie most appreciated, understood, and shared my love of voyeurism. I knew it was them; I was right.

"She's so sexy, isn't she?" Julie breathed in one ear, licking it afterwards.

"He does more for me than she does," Amy breathed in the other ear, licking it also. She slipped her hand inside my pants just as Julie slipped her hand inside my shirt. They couldn't have timed it better if they had planned it. I realized they might have done just that.

"Daddy seems to have a little problem; let's give these two some privacy and take him into the bedroom," Amy whispered to Julie, giggling. I saw the surprise on Julie's face; she assumed Amy would just take me away by herself.

I looked once more at Larelle and Eric before we left. She was teaching him how to eat her out, and by the noises she was making, he was a good student. Just as we were leaving, she pulled him up on top of her and helped him slip his cock inside her again. Then, Julie and Amy took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom.

Julie snuggled up behind me, her head against my back, holding me tight. I could feel her trembling.

"God, I've missed you so much!" she whispered into my neck, so softly that only I could hear.

Missed me? I've been right here, and so has she. She could see me anytime she wanted, and did daily. Before I could ask her what she meant, Amy started sucking and licking one of my nipples and my brain stopped working. Then she took the rest of my clothes off. Julie let me go and walked around to my front, heading for the door.

"I'll get out of here and leave you two alone," she said, looking at me wistfully. That's when Amy rocked her world. She hugged Julie, then held her hands.

"No, Julie. Stay. You take him tonight. It's ok," she added as Julie looked stunned.

"I... I can't. He's your fiancé. I couldn't interfere."

"Please, Julie? Spend the night with him tonight. I know you both want to. It's ok, really it is," Amy reassured her.

"Why are you doing this?" Julie asked, her voice shaking.

"Because I know what it's like to wish you had someone. I wanted him since I was six years old, but I knew I could never have him. He was my Daddy, and even though I didn't care about that, I couldn't hurt Mom like that. Some nights I would just soak my sheets from playing with myself and pretending it was him." Julie blushed a pretty red and giggled nervously. Amy smiled. "Then a miracle happened and I was able to have him. I want to give you that miracle tonight. Please let me."

"You know we've..." Julie didn't finish, afraid that Amy would be mad, and looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

"I know, and it's ok. But this time, I want you to do it with my permission and my knowledge. It's important to me. Please? I want to give you that gift."

Julie looked at her intently.

"That's not the only reason though, is it?" she asked quietly. Amy shook her head.

"Why?" Julie asked.

"Because I know," Amy answered. Julie looked confused.

"You know what?"

"Because I know your big secret, and how sad it makes you, and I just want to make you happy for a night. I know how much you and Daddy love each other," Amy whispered.

History was made that night. I think it was the first time I had ever seen it.

Julie lost it. She freaked out.

"What do you mean, my big secret? What are you talking about?" She turned pale as she realized it wouldn't work; Amy really did know.

"Oh! Oh... Oh God, Amy, please... you can't tell anyone! You can't! They'll kill me if they find out. I don't care about that, but things will go terribly... wrong if they kill me. It will destroy all of you. Amy, please, you can't even tell him," she whispered, a despairing look on her face as she glanced at me.

That went without saying; no one told me anything.

Amy's knowing little smile disappeared as she realized her friend and sister was really upset.

"Julie... calm down. No one else knows. Well, Lisa will figure it out, but she hasn't put it all together yet."

"Lisa? How?"

"You said too much. There's only one person that has seen the Phoenix, and even if we've missed someone that has seen it, there's only one that has seen it three times. That hasn't dawned on her yet, but it will. Besides, if you are who I'm sure you are, how can anyone here kill you?"

"Amy, please... you guys have got to keep it a secret. You have no idea how important it is. Please don't make me die to save all of you," Julie pleaded. "They know how to kill me; they can do it."

"Julie, I would never do anything to hurt you. You're my sister. Knowing who you are, I could never dream of doing anything to hurt you. I won't tell; I promise. You know Lisa would never tell anyone. Historians are trustworthy with secrets, and besides, no one would believe either of us anyway."

"The ones that would kill me would believe you, no questions asked," Julie said. "They'd kill me just on the off-chance that you might be right."

"Not gonna happen, Julie. Your secret is safe. Now, stop worrying about it and go to bed. I better not see either of you before 9:00 tomorrow morning." With that, Amy skipped out of the room. She was so proud of herself.

Julie put her arms around me, a shy, nervous, almost embarrassed look on her face. I just couldn't help teasing her a little.

"So, who are you really?" I asked, grinning at her. She ignored me and kissed me. I stopped kidding around.

Sex with Julie is something really special. When we are making love (and we always 'make love'; you don't just 'have sex' with Julie) <Aww! How sweet! J.> it's as if I'm the only person in the world as far as she's concerned. There's a focus and concentration that I've never had with anyone else. Then when we cuddle together afterwards, our hearts just melt together.

I still wasn't sure what she meant about missing me, as she made me forget all about asking, but it must have been true, because she held me close all night long. She woke me up three times to show me how much she loved and missed me. Poor me; I didn't mind a bit. I thought I would have to do something really special for Amy; it was so sweet of her to do that for Julie.

When I finally wandered out of the bedroom the next morning, I was met in the kitchen by Arrian and Cindi. Poor Arrian; it seemed he was so weak he couldn't walk anywhere without hanging on to Cindi for support. Right... he hadn't seemed to be weak when he was making love to my little girl last night.

"I tried to find the girl you were looking for last night, but the signal was too weak on Tori-llia's clothes. I need the teddy bear. I also need to have Larelle restore my powers," he explained. I wasn't sure why he was telling me about the restoration of his powers. Before I could ask, Cindi slipped her hand in mine.

"Can I talk to you, Daddy? In private? Please?" She seemed upset, and her hand was shaking. I hoped it wasn't too major; you never knew with Cindi the drama queen. She led me into the bedroom and closed the door.

Suddenly I had an armful of crying, sobbing teenager. That wasn't unusual with Cindi, but she was really upset this time. I held her until she calmed a little.

"Ok, honey, what's wrong?" I asked. Of course, that brought another round of tears.

"I'm so sorry, Daddy. I've betrayed you, lied to you, and broke my promise to you. I wouldn't blame you if you hated me," she sniffled.

I guess it was going to be one of those detective days; you know, figure out what the hell Cindi was talking about.

"Cindi, it's not possible for me to hate you. Tell me what you're talking about."

"Arrian and I... made love last night. I'm sorry, Daddy; I just couldn't wait any longer. I feel so guilty; it's as if I've just thrown you away for someone else. I don't know how to convince you I still love you, but I want Arrian too. I promised you I would speak to you first before I did that and I didn't. I'm sorry," she finished, teary-eyed.

"It's ok, Cindi. I'm not surprised; I've seen the way you look at him. Talking to me first was no big deal; I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were doing. I'm scared for you, baby."

"I'm not a blushing virgin, Daddy," Cindi protested, rolling her eyes and blushing at the same time.

"It's not that, sweetie. I'm just afraid you're going to get your heart broken."

"Arrian wouldn't do that. He loves me too," she protested.

"I know he does. But have you thought what will happen when he goes back home?" I asked the question I had been avoiding.

"Maybe he'll stay here?" she whispered. She didn't believe it either.

"Honey, he's a king in his world, the Caliph. He can't just desert his people. Besides, he has women of his own there. He can't leave them alone there to be with you here. Not gonna happen, honey," I told her gently.

"They could come here?" she tried next.

"Why? They don't know anyone here. Would you want to go somewhere strange where you know no one just to share your man with a woman you don't know? That's their home."

Cindi looked miserable. Finally, she said it.

"I could go with him," she said so quietly I could barely hear her. I hoped I hid the pain that shot through me.

"Yes you could. What about Amy? Could you just leave her like that? You know Arrian and Sarah came through to our plane by the connection of Larelle and your necklace. Can you ever come back if both you and Larelle are on the same plane? Could you leave Amy forever?"

Cindi turned green. She looked like she might throw up.

"I would break your heart if I left, too, wouldn't I?" she whispered.

I didn't answer. I couldn't lie to her.

"I can't just not love him, or stop loving him!" she wailed.

"No, you can't, honey. So you just enjoy it while you can. Just don't get so involved that you can't let go. You might have to sometime soon. Sweetheart, I would release you now from all your duties to me if it would make you happy, but how do you leave your twin?"

"Amy could come with me?" she asked, then cringed as she saw the knife slash through my heart.

"Oh God, I'm sorry, Daddy! I would never ask her to do that, and she wouldn't even if I did." She looked at me, eyes sad, leaking tears. "Is this what being a grown up is like?" she asked in a forlorn voice.

I didn't answer again.

"So, what else did you need to talk to me about?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"I... I just had to let you know that I made love to Arrian. He has to have his powers reinstated by Larelle. Since he's on our plane, it has to be done by our world's rules. That means by love and sex. He can't do that with Larelle, as he is her master and their relationship is not like that. Little Sarah is obviously out of the question. That... leaves me, Daddy. I can't refuse him this. As the leaders of our race, you and Megan will have to be there. I... just needed you to know it was not our first time." Cindi looked at me closely. "You already knew that, didn't you?"

I wasn't answering a lot of her questions today.

"Do what you have to do, Cindi. Let me know when."

I hugged my baby and lamented silently that I would never feel her fabulous, naked body again.

"I'm going to miss making love to you, Cindi," I whispered in her ear. She pulled back and stared at me.

"Why? I haven't said I was going with him," she answered.

"I didn't mean that. It's just, now that you have him... I just wish I had one last time with you," I finished, hating myself for being whiney.

Cindi surprised me by laughing gently at me.

"Don't be silly, Daddy. I told Arrian before we kissed the first time that any relationship I had with him had to allow for you also. He knows and accepts that. I can sleep with you anytime I want. He really is ok with that."

"He is?"

"Daddy, his Mother is having his baby. He understands. You can have me anytime you want, and I'm sure there will be times I'll crawl in bed with you too. I love you, Daddy. Nothing changes that."

Cindi gave me a kiss that scorched my eyeballs, lit up the room with one of her patented megawatt smiles, and took my hand, leading me back into the kitchen. She grinned, as she was well aware of what I knew; if we didn't leave the room right then, we wouldn't be leaving the room at all that day.

We decided it was best to get the ceremony restoring Arrian's powers done as quickly as possible. He needed to get home and I needed him to find that girl.

The ceremony was strange and beautiful. Words couldn't describe the majesty of what happened, and most of the words spoken were in a foreign language anyway. It was the hardest thing I have ever done, watching another man make love to my little girl. At the same time, it was sexy and exciting. It was a good thing she didn't tell me that she had to perform oral sex on me as Arrian had intercourse with her for the ceremony to work. I don't think I would have gone through with it had I known it was coming. As it was, Megan holding my hand and nosey Amy and Julie linking with my mind got me through it.

Probably due to the energy involved in restoring and activating powers across planes, we were all exhausted afterwards. We slept the rest of the day and through the night. I slept cuddled between my two soon-to-be wives, Megan and Amy. My mind wandered over to that subject... soon-to-be wives. I had to do something about that soon. For some strange reason, Julie slept in the chair in the corner of the room. It was almost as if she were watching over us. She refused to say why, refused to join us in the bed, and refused to leave. When Julie decides to not talk, nothing and nobody gets a word out of her. Weird girl. Special. And I love her more than almost anyone in the world, but definitely weird. <Daddy!!! J.>

The next morning we were confronted with three developments. First, Elizabeth announced that she would be leaving the next morning. Her work here was done. The help she had provided with translation for Tori-llia had been the last thing she needed to do. I pulled her aside and asked her several questions that had been bugging me.

"Where did you meet Zareas? You two seemed to know each other. Where do you go when you leave here? What are those strange clear balls? You seem to have a lot of power for someone that gave up her powers. How do you know when we, or Cindi, needs you?" She stopped me there.

"Zareas and I have known each other for a long time. Remember, the Caliph gave the swords to me to protect. Zareas was one of those we were protecting them from.

"I'm a different case than any of the others of our race that die. I can't go back to the pool of colors, as I have no colors. I go to an inter-dimensional space. When I'm not there, I'm in a strange world, filled with dragons and elementals and harbingers. Ask your Dad about that inter-dimensional space, our other planar visitors, the clear globes, and the Phoenix. Those are his stories to tell.

"I know when Cindi needs help because of the necklace she wears. No one can take it off her and live, outside of our family, except one. Never let her be apart from it.

"It's true I gave up my powers, the powers of our race. There are many types of powers in the universe, however. I'm far from helpless."

The second problem was what to do with Tori-llia. She didn't belong here, and it was unfair of us to keep her here. She had a husband that she missed terribly, and she was showing signs of distress from being apart from her twin. Sarah and Jessica were 'pretty sure' they could teleport her back to where she came from, even though they had never seen it, from the pictures in her mind. We just weren't sure why she was here, and if we would mess anything up by sending her back before she had accomplished what she needed to do, whatever that was. We argued long and hard about it, until we were silenced by the voice from across the room.

"Send her back," the soft voice said, cutting through all the chatter. We all looked at Julie in surprise.

"Send her back. Her being here means nothing to us. She was a trap; a trap foiled by Christopher. She needs to go back to prepare things." There was no questioning the soft authority in Julie's voice.

"Prepare what?" Katie asked. Julie ignored the question.

"Send her back. She's suffering damage being apart from her twin. It's the right thing to do," Julie insisted. We couldn't argue with that.

Victoria looked at Julie, her face stricken with despair. She and Tori-llia had become inseparable, almost truly one person.

"It's okay, Tori-llia; you'll see Tori-llia again. You'll be together again," she smiled reassuringly at Victoria.

It was agreed that we would send her back after Elizabeth left.

The third problem involved the teddy bear.

Arrian needed the teddy bear to find Katie, Christopher's sister. It was the only link with her, and she was the only link with all the teenage sex slaves we needed to rescue. The only link with the teddy bear was Christopher. He had it, and we had no idea where he was. He had no contact with Sammi since their argument, and his message of apology through Tori-llia implied he had no intentions of seeing her again in the near future. We had to find him. That was easier said than done, however, as he had already shown the ability to hide his mind from us. Sammi was getting desperate; she really wanted to find her friend. She finally turned to Lisa for help, hoping the little girl Historian could help in some way. Lisa tried, but was unsuccessful in locating him.

As usual, help came from an unexpected source.

"I can find him. Finding lost minds has never been Lisa's special talent, but I'm really good at it."

We all looked at Lori in astonishment. That was more words than we could remember her ever saying before. Sammi wasn't about to be picky, though.

"That would be wonderful, Lori! Please, if you could help, I would be grateful," Sammi pleaded. "I want to find him and bring him into the house here with us."

Lori smiled shyly.

"Think of him so I can get a picture and see what he's like. I'm sure I can do it; it's easy," she said quietly. We all stared at her. Easy for her, maybe. If Sammi, with her ability to see people, couldn't find him, it sure wasn't easy. Lisa looked uncomfortable, worried even, as if something was wrong, but when I gave her a questioning look, she just shrugged her shoulders. She wasn't sure what was bothering her.

Lori and Sammi were locked in non-verbal communication for a while. Finally, Lori said she was ready. I saw her eyes go flat and devoid of all expression, as she concentrated.


The boy crept silently through the building, making no noise at all in his soft shoes. He was nearly invisible in his black clothes. The only clearly visible part of him was the teddy bear hanging around his neck. If you could see him at all, you would assume he was a deadly killer. In that, you would be right; there was a string of bodies already strewn throughout the building.

"The dirty sons of bitches!" he muttered as he slipped quietly through the halls.

He had erupted in cold, deadly fury when he had read the documents he had 'borrowed' from the agency's computer system. He had trembled with rage at what he found.

The bastards had known all along that his Sister was alive. His Mother was dead, but his Sister was alive. They knew his Mother was dead because they had killed her. The records spelled it out in plain language. They told him his Sister had been kidnapped to get him to let them train and modify him, to get him to work for them. Then they had told him she was dead to turn him away from trying to find her so he could concentrate on the jobs they wanted done. Always they made it appear as if the jobs he did for them were bringing him closer to her killers. Meanwhile, they had sold her to the leader of a child prostitution ring they protected and supported for large sums of money and the promise of future favors. She was an exceptionally beautiful, talented young girl, after all. They had kept her alive as a bargaining tool to control him if they ever needed it.

Well, they certainly needed a fucking bargaining tool now, he thought viciously. Trouble was, that wasn't going to work. He had seen the videos in the computer of some of the stuff they had done to her, some of the stuff they had made her do. He had seen the glazed look in her eyes from the drugs they had given her, that they had pumped her full of, to get her to quit fighting them. They had wanted cooperation, a willing sex slave, but it didn't look like they ever got it. That was just like his Katie! There was no forgiving what they had done to her.

'They will all die, ' he thought as he shot two more agents when he turned the corner of the corridor.

In minutes, they were all dead, except for Dick, the department head. The memos made it clear he had set all this up. Christopher broke down the door into his office and shot the gun out of his hand before he could fire it. He quickly shot him in both knees, ignoring the cries of pain as he walked up to his boss. Well, he had just killed all his agents and shot him in the kneecaps, so he guessed that made him his former boss.

He had planned to make Dick suffer for a long time, but he just didn't have the energy or desire to do it now. He was tired and he needed to find Katie. He already knew Dick didn't know where she was. He had insulated himself from the particulars so that nothing could be tracked back to him. Christopher just wanted to get it over with.

"This is for Katie, you son of a bitch," he said quietly, as he stuck the gun up to Dick's head. The look of fear and understanding in Dick's eyes of why he was going to die was enough. Christopher didn't even flinch as he emptied his pistol into the agent's head, turned, and walked away.

He was almost out of the building when he was hit with the strangest feeling in his head. Even though he never believed her before, he knew right away what it was from the stories his Mother used to tell him.


"Interesting," Lori murmured almost to herself. "That answers some questions. There's only one type of being that knows that mind shielding trick. Fortunately, I know how to get around it."

Lori probed some more, then I saw her face go pale, and a look almost of terror crossed her face.

"Abort! Abort! Abort! Breaking contact! Now! Now! Now!"

"Shit. Too late," she whispered. I saw a look of tremendous concentration cross her face, then resignation.

"Shields up, everyone, maximum strength, now!" Lori said urgently. I saw her shield go up, and instantly the room was filled with colors everywhere. Then a chill went down my back as I noticed Lori's shield change. I realized she had inverted it; she was keeping something in, not keeping something out.

"John, Rhonda, Robert! Maximum alert! Something is happening in here and I don't know what! Keep alert for any unusual occurrences out there. Maximum response if you see anything unusual," I sent over the walkie-talkie.

Lori reached over and touched Lisa's arm gently.

"I love you, Lisa. Don't worry; I will never let them get you; never."

I saw her mentally struggle some more, then she seemed to give up.

"Self termination program initiated; self termination in 45 seconds!" Lori intoned in a flat voice, devoid of expression. Lisa's eyes opened wide in fear.

"Lori?" she whispered, her voice mirroring the fear in her eyes.

The colors of the shields in the room increased to blinding intensity. I didn't know exactly what self-termination meant, but it appeared by the brightness of the colors and the shocked look on everyone's face that it was not something to be trifled with.

"Self-termination in 35 seconds!"

"Lori!" Lisa screamed. Everyone seemed frozen by inactivity. Surely, someone should be doing something.

"Tar gastu lor insa tens!" Tori-llia yelled, and a bright green bolt shot out from her, hitting Lori's shield. Somehow she knew what was happening. She seemed shocked as she watched her bolt hit Lori's shield and bounce off. It was obvious Tori-llia didn't know she could fire green bolts like that. It was also obvious that it had no effect. Tori-llia turned away and covered her eyes, crying softly. It was almost as if she had seen something like this before.

"Self-termination in 25 seconds!" the flat voice intoned.

"Someone do something!" I demanded. Becky looked at me with sad, terrified eyes.

"Self-termination cannot be stopped except by the one that started it. We cannot do anything," she said dully.

"What will happen to us?" I asked.

"Her shield will protect us, as will ours. She will be totally destroyed, never to come back again," Lisa sobbed.

"Lori, please! Don't leave me alone!" she screamed.

"I'm sorry, Lisa, but I will not let them get you," Lori whispered.

"Self-termination in 15 seconds!"

Dad taught me something years ago. He said that when something dramatic was happening and things were the blackest, look in all the other directions. Look where no one else is looking, to see what you're not supposed to see.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.