My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope - Cover

My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

The woman continued to walk through the dark streets. She wasn't rushed or hurried, but it was obvious she was taking precautions to remain largely unseen. Except for the care she took, and the rapid pace of her walk, she could just as easily been out for a Sunday stroll, except it was dark and nobody took Sunday strolls in that part of town, especially after dark.

She was curious enough about who was following her that she made sure she didn't lose him. She smiled slightly. She would really enjoy it when she decided to find out who he was. She suspected the pleasure would be all hers.


The boy followed her almost nonchalantly; he was that good. He laughed quietly as he noticed how she unobtrusively slowed down to keep from losing him. As if she could lose him! He suspected she wasn't an ordinary woman out for a stroll; if she was she wouldn't be here in this part of town. Otherwise, she was as dumb as a box of rocks, and he would have to have a serious talk with her after he made sure she was safe. He quickly decided he was going to talk to her anyway. She was really getting intriguing.

He saw her turn down an alley that he knew was a dead end. This was a really bad place. He felt his heart speed up, not because of fear for himself, but because he was afraid for her. She was either very good or very stupid. He was afraid she would be very sorry and very dead shortly, regardless of which she was. He sped up a little to keep her in sight.


The woman smiled again as she found the landmark and turned into the alley. She knew it was dead end. She knew she should probably be scared, but she was having too much fun. She was sure these idiots wouldn't keep their half of the bargain and she would have to kick some major ass. Unfortunately for them, they had no idea who they were dealing with. By the time they found out, it would be too late. For them. She was excited! This was going to be so much fun! And she would be free, free, my God, free at last!

'Come get me, boys', she giggled softly as she walked down the alley towards the men at the other end. She didn't react at all as she noticed the men fall in behind her.


The boy was getting more and more concerned, but he was also getting more excited. He saw her turn into the alley and walk confidently down the middle of the pavement. He decided he needed to get into a better place when he saw the men fall in behind her. She was going to need his help or this woman was going to be truly fucked, most likely literally.

His mouth tasted like ashes as he felt the bile rise in his throat. It didn't matter how stupid she was, he was not going to let that happen. Besides, these men were his mission. She might be just the distraction he needed to make his day a walk in the park. He was not like his fellow agents, however; she might be bear bait, but he would do everything he could to keep her from getting hurt. She had gone into this situation of her own free accord, but he would make damn sure she would come out again.

He effortlessly jumped up to the fire escape ladder of the deserted building he had checked out and prepared earlier. When he was on the first floor landing, he found the items he had stashed there, just where he left them. He was very careful and very thorough; he always planned several different ways to achieve his objective, as well as several escape routes. The presence of the woman reduced his escape routes to just one. He made sure he could get back down to the pavement in seconds, in case she needed close up help. It didn't matter to him which way he killed them.

He quickly pulled the M4 out of its case and screwed the specially made silencer on the end. He flipped on the specially made laser site that he had already set to the required distance. Then, he sat back and made ready to watch the show.


The woman walked to the end of the alley and stopped three feet in front of the two men standing there. She smiled coldly at them.

"Seems like a lot of men just to retrieve one package, Qulel. You wouldn't have something up your sleeve, would you?" she asked in a whisper.

"Just give him the item, bitch!" the man next to Qulel hissed angrily.

For a moment the woman stared at him, and then at his partner, with eyes that seemed to glow. She saw the faintest touch of doubt in Qulel's eyes.

She smiled at him again, then held out the object.

"As promised, one sword made of crystal onyx, 5 feet long, one foot wide at the base, slightly narrowing at the top. It has no sheath. No inscriptions; plain and ugly. Check it out carefully, as I am not responsible after I leave here if it's the wrong one," she whispered.

She waited until they appeared satisfied. Then she spoke, her voice quiet and deadly.

"My obligation to you is now closed. I have fulfilled all the requirements laid upon me. Tell your master he is not to contact me again. If I ever hear from any of you again, you will all die." Qulel looked at her and shivered. The look in her eyes, the tone of her voice, made a believer of him.

Unfortunately, his companion lacked his sense of perception, and certainly his intelligence level.

"Our Master will be happy with The Sword. He will be even happier when we present him with you also!" He gestured for the men behind to take her.

The woman smiled happily, and Qulel could swear he heard a giggle come from her.


The boy watched what was happening with interest. He adjusted his vision slightly and he could see perfectly. He adjusted his hearing, and listened to what was happening.

"As promised, one sword made of crystal onyx, 5 feet long, one foot wide at the base, slightly narrowing at the top. It has no sheath. No inscriptions; plain and ugly. Check it out carefully, as I am not responsible after I leave here if it's the wrong one."

"My obligation to you is now closed. I have fulfilled all the requirements laid upon me. Tell your master he is not to contact me again. If I ever hear from any of you again, you will all die."

He was intrigued. If her talk meant anything, she indeed was not a normal woman. These men were tough.

"Our Master will be happy with The Sword. He will be even happier when we present him with you also!"

The boy sat upright as he heard the man on the right say those words. He saw him gesture to the men behind, and they advanced towards her. The boy cursed and prepared to jump from the landing. He wasn't sure he could take all of them out at this distance with the rifle without hitting her. He almost missed something he had never seen before.

He was sure he heard a giggle, and then the woman swung around in a spin kick faster than he had ever seen before. He barely saw her move before the man behind and to the left of her was flying through the air, to crash into the building across the alley. That was the beginning.

Milliseconds after she kicked him, even before he was flying through the air, she stamped her grounded foot on the pavement and tapped her swinging foot a second time on the man's head, stopping her spin. Using the torque of her legs as she arrested her movement, she flung all the accumulated energy into her body, whipping her leg around the other way.

The boy watched in amazement as she reversed her spin kick, striking the man to the right of her with every bit as much force as she had hit the first man. The boy had never seen that move before. As she continued to spin, she brought her arms up in a fluid, almost ballet type move, slamming her hands out at full extent at the last minute, one to each side. He could hear the crunch of bone as she sliced one man between the eyes and the other man in the throat with the edges of her palms. Without even stopping her movement, she spun 90 degrees to her right, kicked the man there in the groin, and punched him almost simultaneously in the chest, driving him across the alley to slam into the other building. He hadn't even hit the wall when she spun 180 degrees, leaped into the air, and kicked the last man in the chest, landing and leisurely watching him slam into the building below the landing.

It was over in seconds. The boy was stunned. He was good, but he would have had a hard time duplicating that show. He decided that when he spoke to her, he would be very respectful indeed. After that show, he would indeed speak to her!


The woman stood still after her explosion of action and laughed aloud. God, she felt good! If this was how freedom felt, she was all for it! It was at that very minute that she felt the two men grab her arms from behind. She laughed again.


The boy was still sitting there, almost in shock, when he saw the two men step out of the shadows and grab the woman. He was surprised; he hadn't seen them, and obviously, she hadn't either. He figured she could take care of them without any problem, but he wasn't willing to return to his handlers and tell them that a woman had taken out all of his targets for him. If he shot these two, he could honestly say he had fulfilled his mission.

In one fluid motion, he raised the rifle. He almost dropped it when he heard the female voice in his head.

"NOW!" she said, giggling, as she dropped to the ground.

He cursed, then, without even seeming to aim, squeezed off two shots. The 'phfft' of the shots were almost completely lost in the background noise of the alley. He saw both of their heads turn red, then watched in amazement as she swept their legs out from under them and slammed both their heads into the pavement.

He was confused for a moment, then he smiled as he realized what she had done. She was covering for him! She made it look like she had taken them out so they wouldn't know he was there. His smiled widened. Yes, he was going to enjoy talking to her!


The woman stood up and walked leisurely back to where the two men were still standing. Her eyes were bright and alive. The two men hadn't even moved yet. As she stood in front of them, the stupid one on the right spoke to her.

"You'll pay for that, bitch! Furthermore, my Master will contact you, anytime he wants, for anything he wants. You are ours, bitch!"

Qulel hardly saw her move. She was staring back into his eyes before his partner's body even hit the ground, his neck broken. She laughed quietly at him as his hands tightened on the handle of the sword.

"Please do; I would like that!" she whispered again, her eyes sparkling happily. She was free!!

Qulel relaxed his hands and lowered the sword to his side.

"My obligation to you is now closed. I have fulfilled all the requirements laid upon me. Tell your master he is not to contact me again. If I ever hear from any of you again, you will all die," the woman repeated as quietly and as calmly as before.

Qulel bowed slightly to her. The woman turned and walked back down the alley, not even bothering to look behind her.


The boy watched as the woman walked down the alley. He still wasn't sure if she was a woman or a girl. She was tall enough and handled herself well enough to be a woman, but the voice and giggles he heard could be a girl's. There was only one way to find out. He had to talk to her.

He watched as Qulel tapped on the door at the end of the alley. The door opened and he stepped through. The boy put the rifle away, leaving it on the landing, jumped down and silently followed after the woman.

He figured they would have reinforcements close by. He wasn't sure this fight was over yet.

He reached the end of the alley and looked out. She was gone. He smiled slightly and looked on the ground for her tracks. He followed them until they disappeared into a thick wall.

He had just started to look around when he realized what had happened. That was when he felt the soft touch, like a butterfly, at the back of his neck, and her warm breath on his ear.

"Why are you following me?" she whispered, a gentle breeze that couldn't be heard three feet away.

The boy laughed quietly and slowly dropped his hands to his side, relaxing in a submissive position. He wasn't at all certain he could take her before she killed him.

"I mean you no harm. I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to find out where you learned those things. You are the best I've seen; almost as good as me." He felt rather than saw the smile on his neck. "Can we talk?"

"No," she whispered. "Shhh!"

He could tell she felt his disappointment. She laughed musically.

"First we have to fight. It seems Qulel isn't done with me yet." She released her feather light hold on his neck and they turned around together.

There were ten men approaching them, spread out across the street. The woman looked at him closely.

"Ten men. How many can you take?" she asked.

He laughed at her.

"All of them," he said.

"Don't be a pig! Leave some for me," she laughed back as they walked slowly towards the men.


'All of them?' the woman thought sarcastically. She could do that easily, but she doubted he could. She held back, watching to see what he would do, watching him more than she was paying attention to the attacking men. Hell, she didn't need to pay attention to them anyway; she could take them in her sleep.

He really could take them all, she realized with interest as she watched him go into action. Damn. He was as good as she was. Well, almost, she amended, then laughed at herself. She quickly took care of her five, and then, just to irritate him and send a message, she whipped out a knife and threw it into the chest of his fifth one before he could get to him. She laughed as he turned and glared at her. She walked over and pulled the knife out, cleaning it off.

"I could have gotten him too, you know," he said, sounding a little irritated. She could tell by the smile on his face he was just teasing her.

"What's you name?" he asked. She leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Pretty name," he commented.

"I really need to get going," she said, turning away before he could tell her his name.

"Wait! Can I... see you again?" he asked, suddenly shy. She smiled nicely at him.

"I don't thing that would be wise. It wouldn't work out. But thank you for the offer and your help." The woman reached over and kissed him softly on the lips.

As soon as her lips touched his, she knew it was a mistake. He gently slipped his hand behind her head and pulled her close, kissing her passionately. She felt a tremendous tingle run through her body, and her legs were suddenly weak. She tried to pull away, to use her power to stop it, but it was too late. She whimpered softly and opened her mouth, kissing him back frantically. She trembled as their tongues met.

The boy slipped his arms around her and held her tight, holding her up as she started to fall from weakness.

'Oh God! I want him so much!' her mind screamed.

'I can't do this!' it screamed a second later, but she was powerless to stop her plunge towards... she wasn't sure what. She barely broke away.

"What are you doing to me? Please! Don't do this to me! I can't do this!" she cried desperately. He reached out and touched her cheek softly, and her legs almost collapsed. She nuzzled her cheek against his hand.

"Are you sure?" he asked softly, slipping his hand down to her waist. He pulled her into him, and she was powerless to stop him as he kissed her again.

Oh God, this was worse than last time! She clung to him desperately, unable to stop the thrill that ran through her body. She knew it would be mere seconds before she gave herself completely to him, before she dissolved into a shattering orgasm. She didn't understand what was happening.

She felt her hand slipping down the front of his shirt; she knew where it was headed. She felt his hand, sliding lightly across her nipple, making her gasp into his mouth, then almost burning her as he caressed the bare skin just inside the waistband of her panties. She knew it would be only seconds until he was caressing her inside her panties, feeling her wetness, and she was helpless to stop it. Once that happened, she knew she would let him take her right here if he wanted to. She desperately pulled away one more time.

"Please!" she panted, barely able to talk. "I can't do this! Please don't do this to me! I... I love someone else! I can't do this! I will die if I do this! Please?" She laid her head against his chest and sobbed, torn between the passion she didn't understand and her desperation to remain faithful. She felt his body go rigid.


"Please! I can't do this! Please don't do this to me! I... I love someone else! I can't do this. I will die if I do this! Please?"

The boy's eyes opened in alarm as he heard her beg him to stop. His whole body stiffened.

What was he doing? God, he couldn't do this! He frantically adjusted his body and regained control. He wrapped his arms around the sobbing woman and held her, keeping her from collapsing.

Damn it! What was wrong with him? He had forgotten how overpowering his ability became after action that intense. Damn them anyway for altering him that way! He almost raped this poor woman, and he had no doubt that's exactly what it would have been; mental and emotional rape.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" he whispered softly in her ear, trying to avoid anything that would seem sexual even in the least. He held her as he tried to calm her down. He finally felt her relax a little.

"I'm so sorry!" he repeated.

"What did you do to me?" she asked, her voice trembling. The woman that was so strong, so confident before, was resting in his arms, crying, helpless, her eyes open wide in fear.

He looked at her face, but he still couldn't tell how old she was. She always seemed to be in the shadows.

"It's... I just... can do that. I don't, except when I'm not paying attention to what I'm doing. I'm so sorry! I would never intentionally hurt you." He looked at her closely.

"He must really be special, for you to remain that faithful. I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault," he consoled her. "You couldn't help it. I... I just can do that sometimes."

"He is," she said, finally calming down, a pretty smile on her face. "I love him so much! Thank... thank you for stopping. I... I was so scared I was going to... betray him!" She backed away from him.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I should be this close to you. I don't trust myself. I have to go!" She turned, looking as if she was going to run away.

"Wait!" he said, touching her arm. She trembled at his touch and a small whimper escaped her.

"Please, no," she whispered, leaning her head on his chest again. "You know you can have me right here, right now if you want. You know I couldn't even resist. Please, I'm begging you, don't do this to me! You don't know what you would be doing to me. You would destroy me! Please, don't."

"You misunderstand. I won't hurt you. Let me take it away. I can't leave you like this," he whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.