My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Key:

Bold italics: radio transmissions

Italic with single quotes ' ' : mind transmissions

Present

"All units, report, " I whispered softly over the radio. I mentally ticked them off as I heard them check in.

"Marine one, in position. Marine two, in position, sir. Long range sniper rifles ready, sir. Anyone leaving this building except us or the girl will not have a head, sir!"

I listened as Rhonda's voice checked in for John and herself. They would be near each other, on the roof of the adjacent building, covering the exits. Probably holding hands, if I knew them. I didn't worry there. If Rhonda and John said no heads, headless they would be.

"LOP in position, sir!"

"Little One in position, sir! Dynamite ready to go off, sir!" I heard Becky and Katie announce their status.

My heart skipped a beat with the dynamite remark, then I chuckled as I got it. Dynamite - small but mighty, explosive. Becky and Katie — small but mighty, ready to explode on command. Katie also probably put the dynamite remark in there to irritate the cops.

This was a high profile case, and everything we did would be monitored by the police. I hated the radios we were using instead of just talking in our minds, but the cops wanted to know everything, and I didn't want them to know our secrets. They were a little paranoid and a lot irritated. They had wanted to handle this case, but when the President of the United States called and expressed an interest in the case, and requested that a particular Security Firm handle it, you usually didn't argue. They liked it even less that he insisted on carte blanche for us for any means we wanted to use. Hence, Katie was pulling their chain. I laughed.

'Like that, Daddy?' Katie giggled in my mind. I sent a kiss her way and ignored her, getting back to the status reports.

"Robert Heinlein in position, sir!"

It took me a minute to figure that one out, although I obviously recognized Julie's voice. Then I got it, and laughed in my mind. Pretty Julie giggled her appreciation of my appreciation of her humor. Author that wrote science fiction stories that dealt also with father-daughter incest?

"Bewitched and the Cat in position, sir!"

I heard the giggle that even Sammi couldn't suppress with that one. Samantha? On Bewitched? The pretty, blond witch? Ok, Tarqa queen, witch, close enough. Pretty funny for a fourteen-year-old honest-to-goodness princess that was just made a few months ago.

'Love you too, Daddy!' Sammi sent back. Oh, and the Cat, of course, was Eric. Poor guy would probably always be remembered and teased about being 'the cat'. He didn't seem to mind, though.

"Green Goddess in position, sir!" Amy reported in. I heard Cindi snort good-naturedly.

'Are you dressing, dear?' I sent back through my mind. A chorus of 'Ewww', 'Yuck!' and 'Disgusting' filtered back. I didn't think it was that bad.

"Precious Metals in position, sir! L & L and H & K accounted for, sir."

Sarah and Jessica, of course. Gold and Silver. They were in charge of Lisa and Lori, the six year olds, and Heather and Kim, all four of which were my newest daughters. They were safely tucked away but nearby. None of the four had any experience in this stuff, so I wanted them out of the way, safe but close. At least Lisa had powers we could use in a pinch.

"Twisted Sister and the Green Beret in position, sir!"

Ah, Victoria and Robert. I didn't know anything about Twisted Sister except I thought they might be a rock or heavy metal singing group. I doubted that Victoria knew about them, either. I think she just liked the name. Green Beret, of course, was Robert. That in itself was a joke, either by Victoria on him, or on him by himself. Green Berets were Army. Robert was Marines, or was before he died. I'm not sure what he was now.

I mentally counted them off. Megan. She hadn't checked in. I sighed.

"Purple Orchid?" I called out softly. No answer.

'Megan?' I said softly through my mind. Still no answer.

'MEGAN!' I blasted out through my mind. I heard several of the girls groan with pain.

"Yes, sir. In position, sir," I heard the numb answer.

'Stay awake, dear, ' I told her gently. 'We need you, honey. You're the only one that can read this girl. Her life may depend on you staying alert.' I was worried about her.

"Yes, sir. Sorry sir," she said over the radio. Ah, so we were not going to mind talk today. I hated to think it, but I was afraid I was going to have to kick Megan's ass when we got home from this job. Figuratively, of course. Something was going to have to change. I sympathized greatly with the poor woman, but this had gone on long enough. It had been a month since the confrontation with Bandor. I didn't expect everything to be roses, but I expected something to change for the better. She was getting worse. I was worried; really worried.

"Stay awake, children," I said. "This girl's life depends on us."

'It's not the children that are falling asleep, ' Julie grumbled in my mind. I had to fix the problem with Megan, if for no other reason than to save her relationship with her daughter. Julie was getting increasingly irritated at her Mom.

'Cool it, Julie, ' I sent quietly.

'Sorry, Daddy.'

As I said, it had been one month since B-day. I thought about it as I watched and waited for something to happen.


One month ago

It's a bizarre feeling, to have someone hunting you for years, ready to kill you on a moments notice, having tried many times, and then suddenly, he was gone, dead, extinguished. Don't get me wrong; it was nice, but your life changes dramatically. Suddenly, we had nothing to do. We filled up the time doing nice things. Most of us did, anyway.

Amy and I got 'engaged'. Her Mom, Elizabeth, had left her engagement and wedding rings for Amy when she died and had practically commanded me to make her little girl happy that way. Not that I needed much persuasion. Megan and Cindi had agreed. Amy and I, along with Cindi, had a wonderful night together on the night we 'got engaged'. Amy never did anything without Cindi, even then. Amy finally found out what we all kind of suspected; Cindi loved her a whole lot more than Amy ever thought. They worked it out and in the process I found out that Amy could do interesting mind things we never suspected. I also found out some interesting things about how our minds worked.

Everyone settled down. Well, almost everyone. Victoria started working on getting to know Robert again. She was walking on cloud nine, a permanent smile on her face.

After the first day John was happy too, although nervous. Both Robert and Victoria made it clear to him that they expected him to remain as close to Victoria as he had been. Victoria and John had grown very close, and Robert was grateful to him for taking care of her. I figured I wouldn't be seeing much sexually of my sister anymore; she had two guys now. I would find out later just how wrong I was. About being with my sister, I mean. But right now, I was sad in a way. It was pretty clear to me that things were going down the tubes with Megan, and now I figured Victoria was out of the picture also. I would consider myself fortunate if Megan and I remained friends, the way things were going. Now I knew how Victoria felt when she was reluctant to run to me when she had lost Robert. She was afraid she would be interfering between Megan and me. I felt the same way now. I longed for closeness with my sister, but I knew she had a lot to catch up on. I tried to avoid talking about it with her, because I knew she would drop everything and come running if she knew I was hurting.

My anger boiled over every time I thought of Megan and what Bandor had done to her over the years. She didn't deserve any of this. The poor woman was just torn apart. I really worried about her. I hoped Elizabeth always was right, as I didn't have any hope for Megan outside of Elizabeth's predictions.

Katie and Becky were as close as ever, but I saw more of them apart now. Becky had a habit of disappearing periodically. I knew that Katie knew where she was, but she wouldn't say anything. Katie didn't seem to mind, but I noticed her looking wistful a few times. Poor Katie. She was all female, sexy, pretty, and sweet as hell, and she had no one to share it with. I spent time with her as much as possible, and Amy even arranged that I would have time free for her, but Katie was lonely and terminally horny. I tried, but I couldn't even come close to satisfying her that way. It didn't help that we were pretty sure Becky was with my Dad some of that time. They weren't playing dominoes, and Katie knew it.

Sammi and Eric were doing what teenagers always did; falling in love. They were so cute together! Eric was a nice, well-behaved, good-looking kid. It didn't hurt that he was essentially a 37 year old in his mind. That didn't keep him from acting as if he was fourteen most of the time, however. They spent their time holding hands, kissing, and just generally being teenagers. I was pretty sure they had not done 'the deed' yet. Eric was painfully shy about that, having zero experience. Sammi had no desire to break in a virgin, and was trying to talk Amy into taking care of that little chore for her. Amy was the only one Sammi trusted not to steal him away from her. Amy was willing, kinda, as he made her wet just looking at her, but she worried about me. She loved me, not Eric, and didn't want to mess that up. She just wanted to fuck Eric's brains out and then just walk away. The only person that seemed to have a problem with that was Amy.

Amy and Cindi continued to work on their new, deeper relationship. They were as close as they could be without being one person. I wasn't sure they weren't one person, after that energy exchange I witnessed. All the other girls seemed really interested until they found out that Amy and Cindi really weren't having sex together, and then they kind of lost interest. That one night with them could easily fuel any fantasies I had for many years to come, however.

If we thought Amy and Cindi were close, Jessica and Sarah were like shadows of each other. They were such a delight and a joy to be around. Poor Sarah had been away from her twin for so long, and loved her so much, she literally refused to be out of her sight. Sometimes they even sat on the other's lap when they ate breakfast. We were getting more bedrooms everyday, as Sarah and Jessica slept together and Amy and Cindi slept together. Becky and Katie had always slept together, and if Becky wasn't off on one of her mysterious jaunts, they still did. I guess if I were female, Megan would have slept with me too; she didn't seem to be shy about sleeping with Victoria.

Lisa and Lori were just as cute as little bugs also. I still thought of Lisa as a six year old, although she obviously wasn't. It was odd; they were identical twins but they were very different personality wise. Lori was very quiet, shy, and almost invisible. Lisa was a firecracker. We loved them both.


Present

"Marine one to Shamrock!" I heard through the radio. Shamrock? Oh, yeah, that was me. Patrick? Irish? Lucky? Four leaf clover? Don't talk to me; I didn't make up these call signs.

"Go ahead," I answered.

"There is movement towards the building, sir. Six armed types just pulled up and are headed in. Any instructions?"

I knew what instructions Rhonda wanted; the same ones all of us wanted on this job. Kill the bastards. It was bad enough when they picked on children, but when it was someone you knew... well, we had not expected this to go down without a fight.

"Hold on..."

"Shamrock to Purple Orchid, are you seeing anything?" Holy cow, Megan answered for once.

"Nothing definite, sir. The hostage is quiet. The target is taking a nap. There is something weird going on, but I'm not sure..." Megan said uncertainly. I sure was not used to a hesitant, uncertain Megan.

"Like what?" I almost said honey, but I knew that irritated her these days and I needed her right now. I would irritate her later, when we were done with this job. If we ever got done.

'I'm not sure, sir. Strange readings in her mind. Not natural. Almost as if there were more than one there. Or if someone else has been there before. Don't know.'

Ok, that was all I was going to get out of Megan right now. When she started talking in abrupt, short sentences, it was time to leave her alone. At least she remembered not to send comments about mind reading and the like by radio.

"Shamrock out." What was I going to DO with her?

"Marine one, no activity out of the ordinary. Continue just observing."

"Aye, aye, sir, you're the boss," Rhonda replied. I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

Things settled down and I went back to thinking.


Three weeks ago

As I said, at first things were better than I had a right to expect. The girls were remarkably resilient. Hours after almost having the powers sucked out of them and dying horrible deaths, they were laughing and joking. That was the girls. Megan was another story.

Megan got worse each day. I tried to talk to her a couple of times, without much success. She was just devastated at what she had done. I tried to explain, but she wasn't listening. I couldn't tell her why Bandor was able to control her so easily; there was no way she could handle the fact that she had died a horrible death and that her best friend had sacrificed everything to bring her back. That would send her over the edge for sure.

Finally, she came into my bedroom one night and called the whole relationship off, giving me my ring back. I wasn't that surprised, as I figured it was coming. I was a little upset about the ring, though; it made it so permanent. She actually seemed more relaxed and comfortable after that; I guess it was the relief of finally making a decision. She actually was a little more friendly to me, but it was still hard. I have never believed in the concept of being friends after being lovers. I liked Megan a lot and hoped, in principle, that I would always be her friend, but damn it, I didn't want to be just her friend right now! Unfortunately, the small peace we got from Megan settling down was more than eaten up by the problem with Julie.

Had I been thinking, I would have closed the door when Megan came in to break up with me that night. I knew Julie prowled around all the time, doing her job collecting information as the author. I knew she took her job seriously and never slacked off. I also knew it was about time for her to come to me for our short nightly meeting about the book. It never occurred to me that she would hear what Megan and I talked about.

Julie is such a sweetheart. The wellbeing of others is always her first concern. She found me in the dining room, and proceeded to make sure I was ok. I could tell she had been crying. I was shocked at how forcefully she came on to me. I had known for a long time how Julie felt about me; to be honest, I thought the world of her too. I couldn't marry everybody, though. (Could I?).

Julie had her priorities straight. First, she made sure her Daddy that she loved above everyone else was ok, and was feeling properly loved. She just about killed me that night. By the time she was done showing me she loved me, I could hardly move. Once she was sure I was feeling better and wasn't going to do something stupid, she exploded.

In a rage that I have seldom seen the likes of, she told me in graphic terms just exactly what she thought of her Mother for this latest boneheaded play. I was stunned. I couldn't ever remember Julie raising her voice in anger before, especially about her Mother. Julie loved Megan. I guess it was because Megan was harming the only person she loved as much or more than her Mother.

I calmed her down and we just cuddled and played for awhile. In a moment of excitement, she repeated what she had said before, that she would love to marry me if her 'idiot Mom' (her words, not mine) wasn't interested. I was surprised she was that bold, but it was a night of boldness from pretty Julie. I was a little surprised at the twinge of excitement I felt at her offer, and wondered how I could let her down easily. The idea was appealing, but I would like to marry all my girls. Amy was an unusual case. As usual, I didn't have to say what I thought. Julie hugged me tight and kissed me, her eyes bright with happiness.

"It's ok. I know it could never happen. I understand. It's enough that I know you love me and you like the idea! I'll be happy with a night like this occasionally. Scribes shouldn't marry anyway; it ruins their objectivity, messes up their jobs, and ruins their private lives as they try to compensate and they feel guilty for neglecting their jobs. Look at Mom. Just hold me and love me tonight and I'll be happy."

I did. She was. Such a sweet girl.

Unfortunately, her sweetness didn't extend to her mother, more and more each day. Julie decided to show her mother how stupid she was being, and what she was missing out on, I guess. She started taking every opportunity she could to show me affection. She would kiss me when she came in to breakfast, sit on my lap and feed me if I wasn't otherwise occupied with someone else, and just generally do her best to make me feel loved and wanted. She was always very careful not to interfere with the other girls if they were paying attention to me, and she always looked at Megan first if she was there, like she was giving her first chance. If she was trying to make Megan jealous, it didn't work. Jealousy, as far as I could see, only existed in males in our race... that is, only in me! Eric was too young and inexperienced to know if he suffered from it too. But I did see Megan look pensive a few times, and once she left the room misty-eyed. Most of the time she looked like she was glad I was getting attention. Not that Amy and the other girls were ignoring me.

I knew what Julie was doing, both trying to shake her Mom out of her tree and also sincerely enjoying spending time with me, and I did enjoy the attention from her, but at first it made me a little uncomfortable. It seemed like she was rubbing it in Megan's face. I finally decided that was not the case. I couldn't see sweet Julie doing that to anyone, and Megan certainly wasn't taking it that way. Julie just seemed to have become more... gutsy?... since that night we spent together, and I think she just realized that how much time she spent with me was largely up to her. She decided she wanted more. I was fine with that; she reminded me a lot of Megan, and filled a void at the time. It wasn't only that, though; I loved Julie. A lot. <God, I love being the author of this book; I get to put things like that in! Sigh. Shiver.> J.

The other girls didn't mind at all. No jealousy, remember? They thought it was cute. They quickly realized it was not upsetting Megan and played along. Amy would sometimes get off my lap and give her space to Julie. The smile Julie gave her when she did that was worth it. I think Amy was truly appreciative of Julie taking care of me that night. Amy knew I needed some attention, and she just wasn't comfortable with sleeping with me the same night Megan broke up with me. Julie didn't have a problem with that, as she had already made it clear that if Megan ever didn't want me, she considered me fair game for herself.

Julie was showing signs of getting more and more upset with her Mother, however. With her new-found... aggressiveness... well, aggressiveness for Julie, she wasn't being reticent in showing her displeasure. I understood what was going through her mind. Julie would have laid down her life and everything in it in a moment without a second thought, or even a first thought, for even a slight chance at spending her life with me, married or not. She just couldn't understand someone having that opportunity and not only passing it up, but actively throwing it away.

I was a little confused by it also. I did manage to corner Megan a few days later and verify that this wasn't just her being upset about Amy being in the picture now. She seemed horrified that anyone would even consider that and assured me that had nothing to do with her decision, that she was delighted Amy was there. Megan is a lousy liar; I could tell she was telling the truth.

I spent quite a lot of time after B-day (Bandor day) with my Dad. I had always respected him. Maybe not always liked him, but always respected him. Now that I knew who he really was, I respected him even more. I guess I was also a little intimidated at first. The first time after B-day I went over there, Amy and Becky asked if they could go too. I watched Amy horse around with him and the two of them tease each other mercilessly. Then I watched Becky flirt shamelessly with him. I wondered if he saw in her eyes what I saw. This wasn't just a Tarqa Defender job to her. Becky had spent almost her entire life studying and learning the Ancient Prophecy, falling in love with it. It was her husband. Now, to find out it was a living, breathing male, good looking at that, and an older male (that was important to her!)... Well, poor Becky never had a chance. She was madly in love with my Dad.

Mom just looked on, amused. She was one of us; sharing her husband was probably nothing new, or even unexpected to her. No one who knew them could ever even imagine anyone coming between Mom and Dad where it counted. Besides, she loved Becky dearly. Who didn't? If it came to that, she would likely be perfectly willing to share her marriage with her precious granddaughter.

I decided to think about something else. This was giving me a headache and was just a little too weird still for my human side. Too close to home, too; I was going to face this same thing eventually, I was sure, with Jessica and with Lisa and Lori someday. Who knows, maybe even more the way Eric and Sammi were making goo-goo eyes at each other!

I guess the girls made me a little less intimidated by my Dad, especially when he and Becky disappeared for awhile. Amy wasn't sure whether to be grossed out or to wish she could go along too. She solved the problem by cuddling up with me.

"Can we go use a spare bedroom too?" she whispered sexily. She knew what her hot breath on my ear did to me! The quick little lick didn't help either. I gulped. I knew my Mom knew about us, but openly taking my daughter into a bedroom for obvious reasons right in front of her... I didn't know about that!

"That would be rude, dear, leaving my Mom here by herself. Behave!" I whispered back.

"What's rude is whispering in front of your Mother!" Mom said sharply, arching her eyebrow at me. Could everyone do that but me? Then she smiled at me. "It's also rude making one of the loves of your life stay horny because of your silly ideas on social decorum. Nice ring, dear," she added to Amy. Amy beamed.

"Go ahead, dear. Take care of her. I'll be ok. Maybe I'll go join Becky and your Father," she mused. I gaped at her. She laughed. "Just kidding... I think," she added. I did not need to hear this. I grabbed Amy and pulled her into the nearest bedroom before she asked Mom to come with us!

"Thanks, Gramma!" Amy sang out. Gramma? Oh God, I was scarred for life!


Present

"Marine one to Shamrock!"

"Go ahead."

"Six more bogeys showing up, sir. Instructions?" Boy, did she want to shoot!

"Purple Orchid?"

"Everything normal, sir," Megan replied.

'Everything is not fine, ' Megan told me in my mind. 'Something is weird here, and I feel like crap. Can I go home, please, Patrick? I don't feel well. I can't do this!'

'No, you cannot. Now tell me what is going on.'

'Please, Patrick! I really can't do this!'

'I said no. What's going on?'

'But... '

'God damn it, Megan, I need you here now! You are the only one that can read that girl. I need your help. Without you she may die or worse. If you want to act like a spineless wimp at home, mope around, destroy your life, and push away the man that loves you more than anyone in the world, that's your business, but act like an adult here or so help me I am going to come down there and kick your ass!"

I paused, trying to change my tone. 'Honey, I'm really sorry about what happened, but I don't have a lot of choice here. If we don't save this girl, what happened to you will look like a cakewalk to her. Get it together.'

I hated myself. Yelling at Megan and being mean to her was the last thing I wanted to do in the world, but nothing else had worked. I did have other options, but I wanted to use Megan. It would be good for her.

'Megan, this girl is about to be sold into a sex slavery network. A twelve year old girl! The guys showing up here are probably buyers for an auction. Can you let that happen to her? You know you can't. Stick with me, honey, you know I would never do anything that was bad for you or hurt you. Do this job and I will let you rest as long as you want.'

There was a long silence in my mind as I waited to see if I had stepped over the line, gone too far. There was dead silence from the other girls also.

'I don't want to rest. I want to be with you!' she sobbed. 'I just don't know how!' God did that sound good!

'Do the job, honey, and we can talk when we get home. What's going on there?'

'More men have arrived. I think you are right, this is an auction, but for only one girl? Doesn't make sense. Something is wrong, I can feel it, but I don't know what. You'll get me out of here if anything happens?' I almost cried when she said that. One of the most potent killing forces I had ever seen and she was begging for help. I needed to do something!

'You know I have all the girls here. We won't leave you alone, honey, I promise. Have I ever broken a promise to you? You just stay there and do your job and leave the rest to me.'

'Thank you, ' she mumbled. 'You always keep your promises to me, even when you shouldn't. I love you, Patrick. Don't leave me, please!' she sobbed quietly in her mind.

'I said I wouldn't. Hang in there, Megan. I love you too.'

'Nice touch, Daddy, ' I heard Julie say on a secure thought line. 'Thank you! I love you too. You better get back on the radio though or the cops will get suspicious.'

"Shamrock to Marine one. Nothing has changed. No new instructions."

"Marine one out."


Three weeks ago

It took a while, but I finally got Amy to where she thought she could make it home without dying of horniness! I hoped Mom really had gone somewhere else; poor Amy tried to be quiet, but she's not real good at that.

I was lying there on my back, with Amy leisurely sucking me (where and when did she learn to take it all!) when my Dad came rushing into the room, followed by Becky. Becky looked pretty dazed and glassy eyed. I guess they weren't playing dominoes again. Pretty much the same look that was on Amy's face, and I knew we hadn't been playing dominoes either. By the look originally on Dad's face, it must have been important, but he forgot about all that when he saw his all time favorite grandchild in the whole world naked on the bed, sucking me. I guess knowing about it and seeing it were two different things! He skidded to a halt, his face blank, and just stared at her. Amy looked up, shrieked and dived under the covers. I quickly pulled them up over our bodies. My Dad stumbled over to the edge of the bed and sat down, seemingly in shock.

"I really didn't need to see that!" he mumbled.

"Why?!? Am I that ugly?" Amy hollered out from under the covers. Dad paled again and Becky giggled as she stood there, rubbing his back sympathetically.

"No, dear, you're that pretty," he said softly. Amy popped her head out and looked at him in confusion. So did I. Becky giggled.

"Should I tell them?" she asked. Dad shrugged his shoulders.

"Amy, your Grampa has... admired... you for a long time now. He has taken great pains to keep from seeing you in anything other than proper dress. You have just blown all his self-defenses!" Becky said. Amy looked... surprised. She hopped back out from other the covers, now that she knew Dad wasn't grossed out. Dad looked even more pale with a naked Amy sitting there in all her glory, apparently unaware of the effect she was having on him. Or on me. Well, I was pretty sure she knew the effect she was having on me.

"You mean... Grampa... me... Oh! Oh my! I... I didn't know!" Neither did I.

Dad reached over and touched her hand gently.

"I'm sorry, Amy, I never intended for you to know. I hope it won't change how you act around me?" I had never seen Dad look so worried and vulnerable. Amy, bless her little heart, leaned over and kissed him gently.

"Why? Because you love me, think I'm pretty, and want to jump my bones? I don't have a problem with any of that." She saw Dad's eyes open wide. "With you thinking it, I mean!" she stammered. Becky giggled again.

"Hey, I have a black wig and can do a really good impression of Amy's voice!" Becky said in a perfect imitation of Amy. We all stared at her. "Ok, so I can't do anything about the height difference, but all women are the same height in bed! As much as I've lain in bed awake at night listening to her scream and moan, you wouldn't even know the difference! I can't be quite as bitchy, but hey, that's not what you're after anyway, is it?" she giggled. Amy gasped, blushed, and threw a pillow at her.

"Bitch!" Amy whispered.

"Slut!" Becky whispered back. They both giggled at the pot calling the kettle black.

"No, I don't think so," Dad said wistfully. "I think I better just try to forget all about this. It should only take about twenty years or so. I don't think I would survive even you playacting Amy." He looked at Amy one last time. Then he got up and started to walk out of the room.

"Dad! Wait! Did you come in here for something, or just to ogle my pretty daughter?" I asked. Bingo! Dad blushed! I had been trying for that for years!

"Oh! I forgot. The President tried to call you on your cell phone, but he just got your voice mail. He says it's urgent. There will be a helicopter in our back yard in less than ten minutes, to take you to the airport for the flight to DC. You might want to consider getting dressed, young lady. I don't think you have time to finish what you were doing," Dad said as a parting shot and continued walking out of the room.

"Oh, and he's already sent for the rest of your family. They are probably already at the airport, fully clothed I imagine," he said, just before he went out the door.

All of them?? At the airport I mean. Obviously, they would all be fully clothed. Well, wait a minute, Katie was one of them, so I didn't know that for sure! He also handed me a manila folder without a word.

I looked over into the corner, embarrassed. My cell phone was on my pants, where I had thrown them. I had heard the phone ring, but the choices were answering the phone or keeping my cock in Amy's mouth, down her throat no less (where had she learned that?). It wasn't a really hard (?) choice. Well, you know what I mean!

Amy looked longingly at a certain part of my body again, then squealed as I smacked her butt and pushed her out of the bed. We got dressed in a hurry. Well, I was dressed in a hurry. She had some problems getting dressed quickly because someone kept rubbing and sucking her nipples. She was just buttoning her blouse for the third time and slapping my hands away when we heard the helicopter in the distance.

The trip to the airport was fast. Soon we were on a chartered plane, heading for Washington DC. No Air Force One? I guess this was last minute and urgent. There were Secret Service agents galore on the plane, but no Dave or Russ. Somehow, I found that ominous. No one would tell me anything.

Amy sat next to me on the plane. After laying her head on my shoulder, she seemed to go to sleep. I was just dozing off myself when I felt her warm breath on my ear and heard her soft little giggle.

"Sammi," she said. How come I never understand what was going on? Teenagers!

"What?"

"Sammi told me how to take it all in," she whispered, only for my ears. Not good enough.

"Hearing how to do it and learning how are two entirely different things, young lady," I said severely, trying to act parental.

"Well, I found this site on the internet - SOL. It has these erotic stories, and there's one called Jack and Jill. The guy who wrote it reminded me of you; his name is Old Fart!" She giggled at the dirty look I gave her. "All these girls that hang around together learned how to do it with a banana. They described it really well! Most of them were about my age, so if they can... Jack's mother even showed them how! With a banana I mean. So, all us girls got together and practiced with a banana too. It works really well! Everyone wants to try it on you, but they agreed I got to go first," she giggled softly. "Did you know that saliva is your best friend?" she murmured quietly in my ear. Everyone looked over at us as we dissolved into laughter.

"So, if you're reading erotic stories on the internet, does that mean I'm not satisfying you sexually?" I asked, half seriously. Amy looked at me as if I had two heads.

"So, since you sleep with practically every female member of this family, does that mean I don't satisfy you sexually? Since you are marrying Megan someday, does that mean you don't love me?" She raised her eyebrow and looked at me, waiting. I just kissed her and shut up. She lay her head back down on my shoulder and went back to sleep. I read the folder my Dad gave me and closed my eyes. I didn't sleep though.

After we landed, we were ushered into the White House and immediately into a room with the First family. At least I knew it wasn't about Christina or Valerie, as they were both there. So were Grace and Jeff. Everybody looked very somber though. The girls hugged me extra hard, almost frantically. Jeff got straight to the point.

"You all know Russ and Michelle. You also know their daughter, Angela. Angela didn't come home the night before last. She wasn't supposed to; she called and said she was going to stay at her friend's house overnight. She's done that before, so it was no big deal. When she didn't come home the next night, Michelle called the friend's house. She knew nothing about Angela staying there. She hasn't been heard from since. I'm asking you to find her, Patrick."

My family was in shock. The first thing they did was get up and run over to Russ and Michelle, hugging them and crying together with them. Russ turned to me.

"We would like you to spearhead this, Patrick. We know how good you are and we trust you. Please... find my little girl," he said woodenly. Michelle hid her face in her hands as Megan put her arm around her. Who better to commiserate?

"How long do you think you will need to find her?" Jeff asked. "You have approval for anything you need. The entire resources of the U.S. Government is at your disposal. This doesn't leave this room, but I really don't give a fuck if these guys ever go to trial. I'd just as soon they aren't ever heard from again. When can I expect a report?"

I opened the file in front of me.

"Angela made that call that night at 7:00 pm from Baltimore," I said. Michelle looked at me in surprise.

"Baltimore? But she couldn't have. She said she was staying with a friend. Her friend doesn't live in Baltimore; she lives in Arlington. Angela would never leave town without telling us."

"Did she run away from home?" Jeff asked quietly. Michelle glared at him.

"That possibility was checked into. A security camera in a parking lot captured her on film as a man got into her car and forced her to drive away. She was also captured on film, several hours later, being forced at gunpoint to make that call. She did not voluntarily run away from home." Everyone looked at me in shock.

"She was kidnapped by a man named Jerome Cunningham. He is suspected in a number of teen abductions in this area. He kidnapped her in Arlington, drove to Baltimore, and then flew her on a private chartered jet to another location. She was moved from there just recently, to another as yet unknown location." I looked at Russ and Michelle with sympathy. I saw Jeff flinch as he saw 17 sets of eyes go flat and devoid of all expression in that room. Yes, 17. I was the only one that was looking at the First Twins and saw their eyes change briefly. They looked confused, not at all sure of what they had just felt in their bodies.

"We will find her and bring her back to you," I promised.

"How do you know all this?" Russ asked, his voice trembling.

"My Dad. When he found out why you were looking for me, sir, he did some quick investigating. Cunningham had been under suspicion for awhile, but they were watching the wrong girl. He recognized the M.O. and called in a lot of chips to get this information. He gave it to me just before we got on the plane."

"What did he take her for?" Michelle asked.

"I'd rather not say, Michelle, until I know for sure," I answered. Everyone else in the room reacted to that; Michelle, being one of the few non-law enforcement types in the room, was the only one that didn't know what that answer meant. Megan turned white and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Our stay at the White House was considerably briefer and less happy than we would have liked. We flew out a few hours later, on two different jets, both registered to the FBI. One jet carried Victoria and me to Baltimore. The other one carried all the rest of the family back home.

You think that wasn't a fight; sending them all home, instead of getting to help me? I won the battle, but it was bloody. The only ones that didn't fight me were Lisa, Eric and Megan. They knew where we would find the girl, just as I was almost sure where we would find her. I had to do the legwork, however; I could be wrong, and I also knew she wasn't there yet. We had time to lock down an iron clad case in case it had to go to court. After all, it could go to court. Yeah, and if pigs had wings, they could be eagles too, but it was not likely.

I knew she was not in the final destination where she would be found yet because I followed Megan into the bathroom shortly after she had run out of the room. Everyone thought she was just upset. I had seen her face and knew better. I found her sitting on the floor by the toilet, trying to wipe her face clean. I cleaned her up, then sat next to her.

"You can see her, can't you?" She didn't even bother to deny it or even look up from studying the floor. She just nodded dully.

"Is she ok?" Megan nodded.

"Yeah, they need this one as a virgin. They won't hurt her; too much money at stake."

"Are they taking her where I think they are?" I asked her and sent a location to her mind. She looked surprised, her eyes defocused for a minute, then she nodded.

"I don't understand. I don't see people; that's Sammi. Why can I see her so well? I can even see in her mind. She's terrified, but trying to be brave. They have been very careful not to hurt her," Megan told me.

"Just keep an eye on her, Megan. Sammi doesn't see her; I checked before I came in here. For whatever reason, this one is all yours." Good thing I wasn't putting any pressure on her. Megan looked like she was going to be sick again. She could still tell the future; she was sick again.

The fight with the family was nothing compared to the fight with the law enforcement agencies involved. The President was finally able to convince the Director of the FBI to give us the case. I think it only happened because he knew Victoria and me personally. He also recognized the similarities between this case and another many years ago that Victoria and I had been on; one that ended badly and eventually led to Victoria and my resignations. Although Victoria and I always felt personally responsible, he knew that it had been departmental bureaucracy, rules, and red tape that had led to the final disaster. He had promised us then that if it ever happened again, the same mistakes would not be made. The FBI finally took over the case, since state lines had been crossed, so we would have less interference from the locals.

Victoria and I spent two weeks tracking them down. Surprise, surprise; we ended up outside a warehouse in our own home town.


Present

'Something is happening here, Patrick, ' Megan told me. 'The target is awake. He's having some nasty thoughts. I don't understand. They were supposed to keep her safe... Oh, shit! That's what I was detecting. Oh my God!'

"Look Alive, Girls! Something's happening!"

'Talk to me, Megan! What's going on?'

'There are two girls here, Patrick! The one we're following, she's ok. There's another one. Oh dear God, what they've done to her! We have to get her out, Patrick! She's going to die! Something... '

There was a long pause.

'PATRICK! GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, NOW!' Megan screamed hysterically into my mind.

'Megan? What is it?'

'BANDOR! GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE, NOW! PLEASE?'

My blood ran cold.

'Red alert, girls! Full shields, NOW, all on Megan. Eric, get your rainbow around her, now!'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.