My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope - Cover

My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Cast

Science Fiction Sex Story: Cast - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Patrick

Father of Amy and Cindi, twin brother of Victoria, husband of Elizabeth. Co-owner and founder of PI firm, former FBI agent. Host of the white energy, also known as Katoro or Katiro if address is formal.

Elizabeth

Mother of Amy and Cindi, sister of Robert, wife of Patrick. World famous TV news reporter. Killed in Iraq in chapter one. Formerly legendary Queen of the Tarqa. No powers or colors. Twin sister of Bandor and formerly his wife.

Victoria

Mother of Katie and Becky, twin sister of Patrick, wife of Robert. Co-owner of PI firm with Patrick, also former FBI agent. Shield color green.

Robert

Father of Katie and Becky, brother of Elizabeth, husband of Victoria. Career marine. Killed in Iraq in chapter one. Brought back to life by the Ancient Prophecy towards the end of Book 2.

Megan

Mother of Julie and Samantha. Victoria's best friend. Archeologist. Helps out at PI firm. Host of the purple energy, also known as Nagalla. Serves as Scribe and as Healer. Also often able to see the future. Killed by Bandor in ancient times, brought back to life when Elizabeth infused her with Elizabeth's own powers.

Amy & Cindi

14 year old twin sisters, daughters of Patrick and Elizabeth. Shield colors are green and blue respectively. Amy is Protector and Guardian. Cindi has power to alter events not involving herself. Cindi became Protector and Guardian, later found out to be Tarqa Defender for Patrick. Amy is engaged to Patrick.

Samantha (Sammi) and Julie

14 year old twin sisters, daughters of Megan. Samantha sometimes goes by the nickname 'Sandi'. Shield colors are brown and pink, respectively. Samantha also known as Lady Samantha, if you are brave enough to call her that. She is also able to use blue and red as shield colors. Her body originally was a clone of Cindi in Book 1, originally made to house Cindi's brain by Bandor after Cindi 'died' in Book 1. Made part of the family by Patrick using Protocol 29 just before the end of the last cycle. Has the ability to see others no matter where they are. Sammi is an important figure in the Ancient Prophecy; she will be the Queen of the Tarqa and the wife of Eric. Julie is a second Scribe, brought into the family by Patrick using Protocol 29 just before the end of the last cycle. This action had the effect of giving birth to Eric. Julie is the author writing these books, under Patrick's direction

Becky and Katie

14 year old identical twin sisters, daughters of Robert and Victoria. Shield colors are orange (Little Orange Person) and yellow (Little One) respectively. Katie and Becky can manipulate electrical and mechanical objects and computers. Becky is Sammi's Guide in the Ancient Prophecy. Becky is the Tarqa Defender for Patrick' dad, and his sometimes companion.

Bandor

Black energy, opposite of white energy, also in a human body. Elizabeth's twin brother and was King of the Tarqa with Elizabeth as queen. Both stepped down in ancient times, and Bandor was stripped of his powers when he killed Megan in ancient times.

Carnella

Girlfriend of Bandor, used to be friend of Katoro.

Eric

Twin of Megan, died when they were 9 years old. Was able to see the future. Existed for 23 years and time during cycles in the body of a cat owned by Sarah, called Cire. Reborn as son of Patrick and Sammi. Has Power of the Rainbow.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.