My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope - Cover

My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Epilogue: part 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue: part 1 - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

This chapter is written by Patrick Phillips.

The present, six months after the end of the war

"Bye, Daddy!" Becky chirped as she kissed me. She briefly ran her hand down my cheek, projecting all her love for me before she left the room. I saw a fleeting image of the sympathy she had for me. Becky understood.

Becky was the last of the girls to leave for their marathon shopping trip. I was alone in the house. I reveled in that. I loved my girls, but sometimes I needed time to my self. They always seemed to understand that, and disappeared on cue. I loved them all.

In fairness, Becky wasn't the only one that detected my sadness. The others did too, but they didn't know how to deal with it. They thought I was an idiot; they were right. What Becky sensed that the others did not was my anger.

Ah, shit, I wasn't going to waste my day alone worrying about things I couldn't change. I had other more important things to do, like vegetating in my favorite chair, thinking. I squashed the fact that I could change the way things were deep into my self-conscious.

I leaned back into my recliner and reviewed the last six months.


Six months ago

Christopher and Katie wasted no time after the destruction of the Qerda fleet in solidifying their roles as the Emperor and Empress of the Qerda Empire. As soon as things settled down a little, they visited the home world of their new empire. To no one's surprise but their own, they were well received almost from the beginning.

As with all losers in a war, the Qerda were well aware of the concept that history is written by the victors. With that in mind, they were pleased that their new Emperor was at least one quarter Qerda. They feared being taken over by vengeful Cornazans.

Katie was an unknown to them, not being a Qerda, and so they were nervous and reserved around her ... for almost a whole day. Again, to no one's surprise except her own, Katie charmed their socks off.

Katie was a delightful young lady. She was petite, pretty, cute (yes, the two are different), funny, smart, shy ... a special girl all around. What made Katie so special was her complete lack of knowledge and understanding of what a delightful and special person she was. It never failed to amaze and baffle her that people liked ... hell, loved her.

And love her the people did. Half the world was in love with Amy ... the entire universe was in love with Katie. Only half the world loved Amy because she could sometimes be egotistic, strong-willed, blunt, selfish, snotty and non-empathetic. I know, don't sugar-coat it, Patrick, tell us how you really feel. Don't get me wrong ... I loved Amy more than I could express, but she did have warts, so to speak. Katie didn't have a single blemish on her stunning little body nor in her breathtakingly beautiful mind and personality.

The Qerda never had a chance. The first day they were exposed to the little blond, they fell head over heels in love with her. She did more to solidify Qerda-Cornazan relationships that any one thing or person in over a thousand years.

It only made things more special for the Qerda world when they discovered that Christopher's sister, Katie Carnahan, was present inside her brother's mind. It became the Qerda national pastime and the focus of every scientist in their world to figure out a way to bring his sister back into a body. It was a goal we wholeheartedly wished success for, even though we recognized the overwhelming likelihood of failure from the beginning. Katie Carnahan didn't care one way or another; she loved being inside her brother's mind. He loved having her there too ... mostly.

Christopher felt it would be a good thing if I went with them when they traveled to Qerda to visit 'their' people for the first time. I disagreed. His reasoning was that, as the titular head of the victorious Cornazans, I should be there as the power transfer occurred when their new leaders were installed. I personally thought that my Father should have that duty.

Everyone soundly objected to my idea, my Father the loudest of all. As the Ancient Prophecy, a large part of his existence in that role had been to bring about the defeat of the Qerda in the long war. Everyone thought his presence would be a slap in the face to the conquered people. I didn't disagree, but I thought it was a wake up call they needed. I lost that argument.

Once it became clear I would not get my way, I wholeheartedly accepted the invitation. I wanted to know what had happened 741 years ago to bring about the disastrous attack on Cornaza. I wanted to know everything about the Qerda, everything that led to the attack, who the Qerda were, and mostly, who on the Cornazan side had betrayed us.

In 1902, W.W. Jacobs published a story entitled 'The Monkeys Paw' in Harper's Monthly. It was the first recorded use of the phrase 'Be careful what you wish for, you might get it'. He attributed it to an anonymous source at the time. I put it in the same category as the saying 'No battle plan survives the first contact with the enemy.' Even thought both sayings are true, if I could go back in time and shoot those two idiots I'd do it in a heart beat and be the happiest man alive.

Once on Qerda, I wasted no time in visiting the national archives. The experience was a lesson in frustration, trying to determine anything useful from the Qerda records. They were written in the original Qerda dialect, which was difficult to understand. The Qerda were not historians, either. Sometimes it took a whole day just to uncover the background needed to understand a single point.

On the fifth day of my searching through the records, I discovered a seemingly innocuous annotation that started a whole new line of pursuit in my investigations. It was not a very fruitful line; it raised more questions than it answered. One thing was clear, though; there was much more going on about the war and Cornazan - Qerda relationships than was generally known. Someone, maybe several someone's, were lying to me, and had been for a long, long time. My heart sank in my chest as I reviewed the short list of who those people could be. I lay my head on the desk and cried with despair and anger. I had no proof; the records were poor and incomplete at best, but I vowed I would find the information I was looking for.

Other than Katie and Christopher, I was the only Cornazan on the Qerda world. That had been insisted upon by Lisa and backed up by Julie and my Father. They knew I would be turning over every stone to find out what happened. They also knew it was possible I would find some very unpleasant information along the way. It was clear, much as Amy and Lori resisted admitting it, that Bandor had not sold us out - or at least, he wasn't alone if he did. If I found a traitor in the midst, or thought I had, they didn't want that person to be present on Qerda when I discovered their deeds. It was a lingering suspicion on the part of the clever little Historian that the war might not really be over, and no one wanted to give a possible traitor free rein on the enemy's soil, to disappear and never be heard from again. They also didn't want any possible culprits there for fear I would do something I might regret later when more objective minds looked at the information.

They were right about that; I would have no sympathy if I discovered someone had sold us out. I'd cry myself to sleep every night for the rest of my life if I had to deal with a traitor among my special girls, but deal with them I would. I hoped I was wrong, but I could see no other way for the events to have unfolded the way they had.

I don't remember much of what happened the night I discovered the cryptic notations. Katie and Christopher were the only family I had on Qerda, so it was Katie I headed to for solace. To say I was confused and in a state of shock would be an understatement. Even though the information I'd discovered was at best an unclear suspicion, it rocked the foundation of my world as nothing else had.

Since I was new on Qerda and it was dark by the time I headed for her house, I got lost. The presence of a lone stranger in that part of town at night was a cause for concern about their welfare, so I was stopped by the local Qerda police.

The police officer recognized me immediately and called in for instructions. He proceeded to treat me as if I were some kind of visiting royalty, doing everything he could to make me feel safe and comfortable. After requesting backup, he called Katie on her private line to let her know I had been found, in case I was missing. In a short amount of time, I was escorted to her home in a caravan that would have put a Presidential motorcade to shame.

Katie took one look at me and rushed me into the house, assuring my escorts she would accept custody of me and everything was under control. They didn't like it, but when your new empress dismissed you, you didn't argue, even when the empress was a sweetheart like Katie.

Katie is a certifiable genius, so she knew immediately that something was wrong. She sent a quick mind message to Christopher asking him to spend the night somewhere else and helped me into the bedroom.


Christopher knew his pretty little empress very well, so he knew what the message meant. Either Katie had found someone she wanted to have wild monkey sex with for the night, which was perfectly acceptable in their relationship, or she wanted some time alone with her Daddy for some very serious conversation and even more serious sex. The former reason was unlikely because, although allowable, he knew Katie would never bring someone else home without discussing it with him first, and besides, she'd never done it before. He figured she was unlikely to do so now with her precious Daddy around anyway. Any sex she had at the present would almost certainly be confined to her two most favorite men in the universe.

Christopher smiled to himself and arranged to spend the night with one of his new advisors ... an advisor that happened to have three seriously cute teen and preteen girls and a wife that made most models look plain. He had no intentions of doing anything naughty, but they were fun to flirt with. They considered hugs very serious actions and practiced the art often. The three girls loved sitting on the lap of an emperor. He suspected the mother wished she could also, but she was a little too shy and reserved for that yet ... not that there was ever any free room on his lap anyway. He didn't think his advisor would mind in the least, from the happy looks he bestowed on all of them as they fawned over their new boss. They knew the Cornazan tendency for sex outside of their marriage and wanted to be the first ones to share the new Empress' husband.


Katie wrestled me into the bedroom and dumped me somewhat unceremoniously into the bed. I guess she had reason to; she was 5 foot nothing and hit ninety pounds if she pigged out for a week. Still, she could have been a little gentler about it...

The little empress managed to get my clothes off, then proceeded to strip her clothes off faster than I thought possible. I might have been confused, disoriented and in shock, but I was still a male, and no male in existence would pass up the chance to watch Katie strip her clothes off. She slipped into bed, wrapped her arms around me, and held me so tight I almost couldn't breathe. I thought I was in heaven, then realized I didn't know what heaven was until she kissed me.

I have had some wonderful kisses in my life, from Katie, Megan, Amy, Cindi, Julie ... hell, I can't list them all. I can categorically state that I have never received a kiss like that except maybe from Amanda. Ok, Kessa and Tessa, but they cheated; they had a whole world and the experiences of thousands of years of sex gods and goddesses to call upon. Katie didn't need to cheat; she was fantastic all by her lonesome.

I felt Katie's attention slip for a millisecond, then she kissed me again. When she finally stopped kissing me, a soft, sexy hand touched my chin and turned my head the other way. I found myself staring into the most delightful orange eyes I'd ever seen.

I should've realized what the attention slip had been; Katie never did anything important without her twin sister, Becky. Apparently, kissing me at that moment was very important, because Becky was suddenly in bed with us, cuddled up on the other side of me, as naked and lovely as her twin. I wasn't sure who teleported Becky in, but I was glad they did. I didn't even have the chance to say 'hi' when Becky did her best to outdo Katie in the kissing department.

I'm glad to say my mind stopped functioning as the petite, identical twin, blond, girl-next-door cheerleaders swapped me back and forth. By the time they took a break, I couldn't breathe, much less think about ... whatever.

I relaxed as the two nymphs lay next to me, their heads on my chest. They did their best to plant warm, wet little kisses all over my face and body as they stroked my hair and rubbed my chest. They almost made me forget what I'd found ... almost.

"Want to talk about it?" Katie whispered as she licked my ear, and sucked on the lobe.

"Please?" Becky pleaded as she sucked on my neck, leaving a hicky.

"No."

The twins looked at each other, the air fairly crackling as more information than the Encyclopedia Britannica contained passed between them in milliseconds. I saw the surprised look of comprehension cross Becky's face for a second before her expression returned to normal.

"Just remember, all your girls..."

" ... love you very much..."

" ... they would never do anything..."

" ... to hurt you..."

" ... or each other..." the twins breathed into my ears.

"Whatever you found, just give her a chance to explain..."

" ... both of them..."

" ... don't jump to conclusions. It may not be what you think," Katie finished.

Later, much later, I would wonder about that conversation as more things came to light. Give her a chance to explain? Both of them? The surprised look of comprehension on Becky's face? I realized later that at least one of the petite twins knew more about my discovery than she was letting on.

"Well, if he won't talk, guess we'll have to find other ways to spend the time," Katie giggled. She reached over and picked up a coin off the night stand. She flipped it into the air, catching it deftly in her hand without even looking at it.

"Heads!" Becky called.

Katie gave her sister a sympathetic look.

"Tails it is," she announced without looking at the coin.

"You cheated!" Becky pouted.

"Did not!" Katie replied. "I win!"

"Damn. You get his cock. I wanted his cock this time," Becky whined, pouting. Then her face lit up. "I get his tongue!"

Quick as a flash, Katie was lowering her awesome body onto my cock. I gasped as it was enveloped in warm, wet velvet. She sighed with pleasure as she slowly moved around, trying to get comfortable I guess. Then I forgot all about Katie's wiggling as one of the cutest butts I'd ever seen lowered itself over my face, centering on my mouth. Well, ok, maybe not quite her butt, but you get the idea...

"First one to cum loses!" Katie squeaked. Becky blushed. Sometimes her kinky 'little' sister (Becky was a whole ten minutes older) was just a little too ... kinky.

"What d ... does the winner get?" Becky stammered as my tongue found a good spot.

"They get to switch," Katie explained.

"What does the loser get?" Becky asked, confused.

"They get to switch!" Katie crowed.

"Cool! I like this g ... game!" Becky gasped.

"You doing ok?" Katie asked me solicitously. She giggled as she licked my nipple, making me jump. "Sure you are," she said, not waiting for an answer.

Katie slipped her arms around her sister and gently pulled her backwards until Becky was nestled in her arms. She kissed Becky's neck softly and rubbed her nipples in a slow, circular pattern. Becky gasped, twisting her upper body around to see what her twin was doing. The protest died as Katie covered her lips in a passionate kiss.

"Oh God, Katie, what are you doing? We ... we can't do this!" Becky moaned, trying feebly to pull away. "Y ... you know this is dangerous!"

"I know. Shut up and kiss me," the little empress commanded. Becky whimpered and did as commanded, opening her mouth and shyly slipping her tongue into her sister's mouth. This time it was Katie that gasped.

I groaned as I imagined what was happening above me. For a second I wished Becky wasn't sitting on my face so I could watch, then realized how stupid that wish was and doubled my efforts to make the little blond sitting on my face cum.

The bad news is I didn't last long. The good new is that neither did Katie and Becky. Of course, one of them lost and one of them won (I'm not sure who won) so ... you guessed it, they switched.

Some time later, I fell asleep, a pretty blond teenager cuddled up to me on each side.

I awoke a few hours later, not sure what woke me up. Then, I heard it again; whispers.

"Keep quiet or you'll wake him up!" Katie whispered urgently.

"G ... God damn it, K ... Katie, how am I supposed to k ... keep quiet with you doing that t ... to me?" Becky stammered.

It's always been a rule of mine, if someone is putting all the effort into keeping me from waking up, the least I can do is pretend like I'm asleep. Never let it be said that I didn't do the least I could do. I carefully opened my eyes.

Holy shit! I saw one of the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen. Becky was lying on her back, eyes closed, her fist in her mouth, trying to keep from screaming. Considering the circumstances, she was being pretty quiet. I'm not sure how she did as well as she did, because pretty little Katie had her head buried between Becky's legs, sucking and licking her clit and pussy like there was no tomorrow. That didn't even count the wet finger she rubbed gently across Becky's little rosebud. Becky squeaked softly as Katie removed her finger and licked her on her back hole.

"Oh God, Katie, that's so nasty! I ... I love it!" Becky moaned. "Turn around here so I can do you too."

I wasn't the only one shocked by Becky's request. Katie's head popped up from between her sister's legs, her eyes wide in surprise.

"You want to do me? Holy crap, Becky, are you sure?"

"Shut up and turn around, stupid, before I have time to think about it," Becky growled. "Unless ... unless you don't want me to..." Becky added shyly. The look of concern over possible rejection by her twin melted my heart. I could only imagine what it did to Katie's heart.

"Yeah, that's likely," Katie quipped as she flipped around before Becky could change her mind. Katie loved her twin sister more than anyone, even Christopher, and had long dreamed of experiencing sex with her. They had sex at the termination of the Fifteen Year Ceremony, the proof that the Ceremony had been completed, but she longed for sexual contact with her darling twin just because Becky wanted it, not because she had to do it. She knew how dangerous it was, but she was more than willing to take the chance and let the chips fall where they lie.

Katie shuddered and moaned as Becky wrapped her arms around her sister's hips and pulled her down on her face, licking her tentatively. Katie quickly buried her face between Becky's legs, partially to keep from screaming. Her heart overflowed with love for the lovely blond stretched below her. The soft sigh and happy little orange tendrils racing around in her mind told her Becky was experiencing the same feelings.

It didn't take long before the two little blonds reached their peak together. Each seemed to instinctively know what the other needed and wanted, and they came together. 'Why not?' I grinned to myself as I enjoyed the show. They did everything else together; why not cum together? I recorded every second of the incredibly hot scene in my mind for future reference; I knew I'd never forget this night.

Both girls' screams were muffled by the others' bodies as they wrapped their legs around each others heads. They came as one, their bodies convulsing as they tried in vain to keep licking each other. Their bodies, including their tongues, lost all coordination as Katie collapsed on Becky. Her last conscious act was to turn herself around and wrap her arms around her twin. Becky's arms snaked around Katie and they hugged tightly.

"Am I too heavy for you?" Katie asked when she could speak again. "I don't wanna move, but I could if I'm crushing you." She kissed her sister lovingly.

"Oh yeah, fatty, you're just crushing me," Becky whispered. She held her sister tight. "You move and I'll ... I'll cry."

"Can't have my favorite twin crying," Katie murmured. It was the last thing that was said for awhile as they shared a scorching kiss.

"I'm your only twin, dope," Becky remarked as she kissed Katie's nose. "Think he's watching?"

"Nah, he's asleep," Katie assured her twin, then winked at me. Becky clutched her frantically.

"I love you, Katie Marie, so very, very much!" she sobbed.

"I love you too, Becky Lynn, always have, always will, more than I can ever say," Katie whispered back, her voice catching. They hugged, kissing softly as they whispered unheard sweet nothings to each other.

"Wanna do it again?" Becky asked, her eyes alight with mischief. She stuck her tongue in Katie's ear and giggled as the other girl gasped with delight.

"Oh yeah! I thought you'd never ask!"

"I get to be on top this time," Becky announced.

"Fine, greedy little pig," Katie pouted.

"I'll always be greedy for you, Katie," Becky promised.

"Aww, you say the nicest things. You're so sweet, Becky."

"It's true," Becky insisted.

"I know. Shut up and lick me."

The two girls started working on each other in earnest again. There was no way I could go through seeing this again without joining in. I started to move slowly, carefully, trying not to shake the bed.

Katie's eyes popped open and she stared at me. She gave Becky a quick lick, then grinned at me. She looked so sexy with 'essence of Becky' all over her face. 'Do it!' her grin urged me.

Always ready to participate in teasing her somewhat prim and reserved twin, Katie started rocking the bed, hiding the motion of my movements from Becky. She wrapped her legs around Becky's head, covering her ears to mask any noise I might make. She giggled in Becky's pussy as she saw me lining up for the attack on her sister's wide open sex.

As I moved closer to Becky, Katie's eyes widened as she saw my cock just above her face. She grinned impishly as she stopped licking Becky for a second and swiped her tongue quickly down my cock, licking my balls before returning to the job at hand. Her eyes laughed as she saw me jerk in surprise and pleasure.

Wanting my surprise to be total, I slipped my cock all the way into Becky in one stroke.

"Oh my God!" Becky screamed as she was impaled on my cock. "Holy fucking shit!" She tried to move away but Katie held her with her arms and legs. She shrieked wordlessly as she crashed through one orgasm after another. Between Katie licking her and my cock buried deep inside her, she finally passed out.

Katie slipped out from under her twin and pulled her into a hug. She stroked the unconscious girl as she stared at me, her eyes huge.

"My turn next?" she whispered.

"Your turn next," I whispered back as I stroked her cheek. She shivered, then kissed her slowly awakening twin.

Becky smiled at me.

"One of these days I have to have you and Peter together. It's likely I won't survive, but I can't think of a better way to go," she said. She turned to Katie. "Your turn now?"

"My turn now," Katie sighed, a dreamy look on her face. "Please," she added politely.


The present

I smiled as I lounged in my recliner after Becky left. The twins wrung me out and hung me up to dry that night. I was grateful. My smile dimmed as I remembered I still hadn't done anything about the information I'd uncovered during the visit to Qerda. I was famous for letting problems lie, hoping they took care of themselves. I'd have to do something about this one, though, and soon. It was bothering me more and more each day, and it was ruining a relationship with one of the sweetest girls I'd ever known. I decided I'd have to do something about it ... someday. I leaned back to reminisced some more about the other girls.

It never occurred to me that Amy and Megan wouldn't let sleeping dogs lie. They never did.


Six months ago

Since Megan, Amy and I were married, we decided we needed to set up housekeeping together. The problem was ... how? There was no way I was moving out with Megan and leaving a dozen or so teenage and preteen girls living together with only Victoria and Rhonda to watch over them. That was a bad idea, especially with the hormone levels teenage Cornazan girls had from the time they were ... oh hell, about six or so. Ok, I was exaggerating a little, but ... then I thought of Lisa and Lori and wondered if I was really exaggerating by much. Besides, Rhonda would be no help; her twin sister Jill was one of those crazy teenagers. My head started to hurt again as I thought about how a twenty-something year old woman could have a fifteen year old twin sister.

We solved the problem by redoing our master bedroom. We knocked out some walls, expanded, and made it into a small apartment. I also added a lot of soundproofing in the walls and ceiling.

Megan and Amy asked what I was doing as I added the insulation. When I explained about privacy and soundproofing, they looked at me as if I was crazy, then promptly fell on the floor, giggling uncontrollably. Once they recovered ... kinda ... nothing else would do but to call all the other girls in and try to explain in between fits of giggling what I was doing. Victoria looked at me, smiled, shook her head sadly at the terrible tragedy of her seriously retarded brother and wandered back out of the room. The other girls teased me mercilessly until I was beet red. Lisa and Lori did their patented 'oh, I'm such a confused, innocent little girl' look and pretended they didn't know what it was all about.

I don't know why I bothered. Most of the girls were in our suite most of the time anyway, and neither Megan nor Amy ever showed the slightest reluctance to attack me when everyone was watching. Besides, they would deliberately leave the door open, giggle, then scream as loud as they could when they came. Then the giggles would waft down the hallway.

"What's all that noise? What are they doing? Are Amy and Megan ok?" Lisa and Lori would call out 'innocently' and the giggles would start again.

We'd been in the new suite a few days when I walked in one day before I left for Qerda and found a pile of boxes in the floor. It was a small pile, but still, it hadn't been there yesterday, or even that morning.

"Megan, what's all this stuff?" I asked. I might as well have been talking to the wall for all the answer I got. She continued to piddle with whatever it is women piddle with when they're ignoring you and ... ignored me.

"Amy, honey, what's all this stuff?" Surely Amy wouldn't ignore me. She didn't, but she might as well have for all the good it did me.

"Julie's stuff," she said as she continued doing whatever teenage girls do when they're mostly ignoring you. 'Mostly' because when they answer you they never say anything that makes any sense. I waited for her to elaborate, but of course she didn't. When will I ever learn?

"Julie's stuff?" I asked. Yeah, it was a lead in, a segue to a more detailed conversation. I think they call it a dialogue. I'm sure you've heard of it before ... you say something, the other person says something, information is passed back and forth, and pretty soon, before you know it, you know what the HELL is going on. Never known it to work with teenage girls, but what the hell, hope springs eternal.

"Yeah," Amy said, enlightening me immensely.

I sighed. You'd think after all these years I'd love this game. I did, but they didn't need to know that. Besides, sometimes I really wanted information, like why Julie's stuff was in the middle of the floor, where I'd tripped over it three times already.

"What's Julie's stuff doing in the middle of the floor?" I asked, trying to be patient. I knew Amy would get around to telling me, it's just that I kinda wanted the answer this year.

Amy gave me her special 'duh' teenager look and sighed, rolling her eyes, as if taking the time to answer such silly questions was ruining her whole day.

"We'll move it, we just haven't had time to put it all away yet," she explained as if she was talking to a three year old. I guess she thought she was, since I was male...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.