Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

Misty stood in front of the long mirror looking at her deformed body and softly caressed her swollen stomach. 'Maybe your bull-headed Daddy will see how much he hates being lonely and come find us, ' she smiled seeing a small droplet of moisture on her left nipple. 'What the hell?' Misty said running her finger under it and then to her mouth. 'Oh my Lord, ' she laughed out licking her lips. 'Milk anyone!' Misty laughed giving each of her full breasts a good, firm squeeze watching the warm milk shoot from her breasts, to the floor.

'I can't wait to do that tonight, ' she thought of lying in her bed as she played with her excited pussy and now she could suck her own milk. 'I could cum right now, ' she whispered sucking in a deep breath of air.

'Knock, knock, knock.'

'Oh shit! I bet its Caleb and Nickie, ' she said with joy reaching from the small robe lying on the bed. Misty quickly put it over her swollen body and rushed to the door. 'Hey there you two!' Misty yelled out as she hugged her two friends. 'Come on in, I was just getting dressed. It's not easy trying to dress when you're as big as a cow!' Misty teased.

'You're not a cow!' Caleb quickly replied pulling her into his arms hugging Misty tightly. 'I think you look as hot as hell girl. If Nickie didn't care, I'd show you real fast, ' he laughed as Nickie reached to slap him.

Nickie pushed her way between Misty and her horny husband. 'You better watch out, I found out that he gets really turned on by pregnant women!' She laughed out as she looked to Misty's face and knew that any man would love to be with her, but she couldn't understand why Cole was still mad. Hell, it had been nine months ago, he also knew that Misty was carrying his baby, but still he wouldn't give in and come see her if it killed him. Nickie caressed Misty's face as her heart sank. 'Caleb told him you were getting a big award today, but he didn't seem to care.' Nickie said as she hugged Misty to her body.

'Oh well, I'm just about over him anyhow, ' she lied trying to cover her face. 'I need to finish dressing or we'll be late, ' she said turning to her room.

Caleb stood with a big grin on his face as he yelled out. 'I'll be more than happy to help you!' He smiled, but quickly sat down when Nickie gave him a cold look, and followed Misty.

'You don't have to try and lie to me girl.' Nickie said closing the door. 'Hell if it was me in your place, I'd be dying without him, ' she said watching Misty pull off the thin robe wondering what it would be like making love to her.

Misty turned to see her best friend looking over her body. 'You checking me out?' She teased feeling heat flowing between her long legs. She hadn't been made love to since the last time with Cole and she was on fire.

'Heck yes I am.' Nickie smiled to Misty. 'I wish I would have jumped you while we were in the camp, ' she winked to Misty enjoying her red face and big smile.

Misty just shook her head and reached in a drawer to pull out a pair of panties. 'I'm so glad that so many of the girls got out of there, ' she smiled pulling the sheer panties up her hips. 'And the fact that you and Caleb got together just makes it so much better.' Misty said with hurt thinking of the man she loved so dearly.

'I know, ' she replied trying not to look at Misty, but it was just too hard to resist. 'You look so hot!' Nickie moaned as her eyes roamed over Misty's beautiful ass and knew Caleb would get a good, long fuck later that night.

Misty just smiled as she turned to pull a short summer dress from the closet. Turning back around, she saw Nickie's eyes wondering around her body and it made her think of the way Cole had looked at her so many times. 'Does he ever say anything about me?' Misty asked as tears poured from her eyes.

Nickie rushed to hold Misty. 'Don't you cry, ' she said rocking Misty in her arms. 'Fuck him, he's not worth it for the way he's treating you.' Nickie added as she struggled to hold back her own tears of sadness. 'You're to good for somebody like that, ' she said with a smile. 'Fuck all these men! I'll be your lover!' She laughed out grabbing Misty's great ass in each of her hands and she gave each cheek a big squeeze before she quickly pulled away.

'You better stop that!' Misty teased enjoying the feel of Nickie's loving hands on her lonely body. It had been nine months since she had been touched by anyone other than herself and Misty so dearly wanted someone to love her. 'I'm so horny I might just take you up on it, ' she laughed out moving against Nickie's wonderful body that was only covered by a very short and extremely thin summer dress. Misty pulled her friend into her arms, wishing her swollen belly was gone, she needed to feel something, someone against her burning hips.

Nickie returned the hug of her best friend in the world, sensing she needed more than just a hug. Her loving hands slowly moved over Misty's trembling body. 'Let me love you, ' she softly whispered to her ear as her hands moved carefully over every inch of Misty's body, from her smooth back, to her wonderful ass and to her milk-filled breasts.

Misty was lost in the soft caress of Nickie. It had been so very long since anyone had held or touched her this way and Misty knew she needed more. 'What about Caleb?' She asked looking into Nickie's eyes with desperation in hers. She knew it was wrong, but she wanted Nickie to love and please her aching body more than anything.

A warm smile filled Nickie's face as she thought of loving this tall, beautiful pregnant woman. 'I'll take care of it, but when I do, you're not changing your mind.' Nickie said with firmness. 'I'll be right back, ' she whispered leaning to softly kiss Misty's excited lips and felt pure fire rushing between her legs at the thought of making love to Misty.

Caleb sat on the sofa watching some show on the TV when Nickie came from the bedroom with sad eyes. 'She upset?' He asked with concern in his voice thinking of the torment Cole had put her through.

It was hard for Nickie to lie to her husband, but she had told him when they were married, she loved being with women and this woman was her dream come true. 'Yes she is, ' she sat on Caleb's lap and leaned to give him a deep, loving kiss. 'It might be awhile before she is ready. If you want, you can go ahead and go, we'll be there as soon as I get her calmed down, ' she added giving him another deep, passionate kiss.

He knew every time Nickie was going to or had made love to a woman because she always made sure to turn him on or just plain out fuck him to death. 'You going to do her?' Caleb asked seeing a smile fill her face. 'You bitch!' He teased thinking of how nice it would be to join in on the fun. 'Ask her if I can join in, ' he added with hope in his voice that he would also get to enjoy Misty.

Nickie smiled. 'I'll see. I know she really loves you.' Nickie whispered to him. 'On second thought you be watching from the door, I'll tell her I'm going to let you fuck her and then you take her, ' she smiled feeling her pussy dripping with excitement thinking of him fucking Misty.

'Oh yes!' Caleb said with excitement thinking of being in the very sexy, pregnant body of Misty. 'Oh thank you!' He moaned grabbing Nickie in his arms kissing her with love and more passion than he had ever felt.

'You have to cum in me! And I mean it!' She said with a stern look in her eyes. 'You get naked and be by the door, ' she whispered to him. 'This is going to be so hot!' Nickie giggled as she ran back in the room and made sure she left the door open just enough for Caleb could see them.

Misty was lying across the bed wondering if this was right, when Nickie came into the room. She watched as her friend slowly let the dress covering her body fall to the floor, leaving her in a small pair of panties. 'You're beautiful!' She gasped as Nickie moved on the bed next to her. Misty turned on her side facing Nickie as they looked into each other's eyes and it began.

Nickie pulled Misty against her body and they kissed a deep loving kiss. Both felt as if they had been set on fire as their passion for each other grew. 'I've wanted this from the first day I saw you.' Nickie whispered as she caressed Misty's pretty face. 'You should have let me do you that night in the shower, ' she whispered lower, not wanting Caleb to hear her words to Misty.

Misty looked into Nickie's warm eyes. 'I know it now, ' she replied caressing her hard, little nipples with her loving fingers thinking of how wonderful it was going to be sucking them.

'But, we're doing it now and that's all that matters.' Nickie said with love in her voice.

'I'm on fire!' Misty said watching Nickie move to suck her swollen breasts. 'They've been making milk, ' she smiled to Nickie and saw a big grin fill her pretty face.

She moved as close as she could to Misty. 'I love sucking breasts and with yours making milk, I might just cum doing it, ' she laughed as her smile faded away and a look of lust quickly replaced it. She moved to Misty, taking her left breast in her hands, she moved forward, tenderly sucking it into her warm mouth. Milk poured from Misty's body and into Nickie's mouth, excitement rushed through Nickie with each tender suck and gush of Misty's balmy milk.

'Oh my God!' Misty cried out with joy, as her body was at last being loved. It wasn't by the person she wanted, but it was by someone who dearly loved her and for now, that's all she needed. The most breathtaking sensations ran from Misty's nipples straight down her body to her now extremely wet and excited pussy as soft moans of pleasure escaped her panting mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.